Fourteen

~Luciano~

~Luciano~

"I have one question Mr Dela-Lucchese" her melodius voice echoed in my ears and I looked at her with patience and anticipation.

"Would you make me have sex on camera?" She asked boldly. "No gemma, you won't have sex on camera. Is that all?"

She bit her bottom which yielded me to draw in a sharp breath. I badly wanted to pull it and stick them between my lips instead.

"Gemma I know you have a lot of questions and if I were you I'll ask because this may be the only opportunity you have to ask" I sat up and rested my elbow on the desk.

From the look in her eyes I knew she had a lot of throbbing questions and I could guess the particular one she was most curious about

"These pictures what happens with them?" She asked with her amber eyes stuck into mine.

Her question was innocent but it some how turned me on. I smirked and rested back on the chair.

I don't think you'll want to know what I'll use it for gemma. I thought

"What do you think?" She went silent for a while. Her lips parted but she snapped it shut realizing she didn't have a defined reply to the question.

"If you don't mind me asking why are you into such modeling? Is it some fetish or something?" Again with the innocence but fuck it was driving me crazy.

Does she realize how perfect she is. I wondered.

"I guess you can say that" was the only reply I could utter.

"So you into BDSM?" She asked again. "You got a problem with it?" For some reasons I didn't want her to look at me like some other judgemental ladies. She shook her head with a smile.

"I-- I don't have a problem" she whispered. "So you don't mind if I go all dominant on you?" I made my voice intentionally low. Her eyes went wide and she opened her lips, her entire face appearing like she had just seen a ghost.

"Mr Del... "You can call me Luciano, gemma" She nodded but didn't let her eyes meet mine.

"Luciano" my name rolled of her sinister tongue making my thoughts and imagination run wild. I could hear her moaning my name already.

"So now if you're done with your questions I will read out my rules" i announced and she tensed up at my words. "You'll be my model only gemma" She tilted her head a bit confused.

"What do you mean?"

"It's simple tesoro, only i get to see your body and be your partner. That simply means not all your pictures will appear on the magazine or bill board and the days we'll partner up I have someone who would be the photographer".

"If no one will be allowed to see my body then how will the photographer take the shots, he's gonna shut his eyes?" I chuckled and shook my head.

"There are female photographers gemma but don't worry about that because I'm your photographer" i told her and she gawked at me shocked.