Seventeen

~Camila~

~Camila~

While some ladies did my hair, the others were busy with my finger nails and toe nails. I didn't have an opportunity to peek a glance at what they were doing because my eyes were covered with a cut of cucumber like they do in a spa. A cool sensation hit my face and the scent of vitamin syrup filled my nose.

Soft fingers massaged my face with the facial oil and i couldn't help but want to fall asleep on the princess treatment. After hours of keeping my eyes closed I was able to open it again and they started with my makeup.

"Tesoro will you be fine by yourself?" Russo's voice broke me out of my thoughts and I nodded with a smile.

"Yes I'll be fine" he came into view and smiled at me.

"I'll be going now when you're done you can ask them to call me if you don't find Luciano". I returned his smile with a nod and he left.

"You're truly beautiful ma'am" one of the artist complimented and I thanked her with a smile.

"No need to call me ma'am, you can call me Camila" I told her and she protested shaking her head.

"N--no it's fine, I don't want Sir Luciano-- ''it's my name I don't think it should bother him" she was skeptical but nodded. "Ok. I'm Annie" she told me her name and I nodded.

"You can look at yourself now" the male artist told me with a smile and spun the chair around.

My glossed lips parted in disbelief as I stared at the person in the mirror. My lashes were longer than its usual length, my hair glistened in the lights and appeared to be more curly.

My makeup was dark making me appear daring and different making it hard to believe the person I was staring at was me.

"Do you like it ma'am?" I looked at them to find a nervous look on their facesI smiled and nodded. "It's perfect guys" I truthfully told them and relief washed over their features.

"We're glad you like it else Sir Luciano would have had our heads" Annie dramatically sputtered.

"Alright we have to take you to Sir Luciano but first we have to get you dressed up for him"

One of them announced and he held my hand in his taking me to the changing room where different outfits were laid out on the bed which made it difficult for me to choose then I realized that he never gave me the theme for today's modeling.

I picked a black bra that has its cups designed with rhine stones and a matching black lace pantie. Putting on the black garter belt I glanced at myself in the mirror. A simple butterfly stud hooked in my ear holes and I wore a black collar belt I found on the bed.

My amber eyes stared at me, appearing darker than usual and a smirk crawled up my lips. I'm ready for this game of temptation Luciano.

I wore a silk robe over my attire and got out, Annie l led the way.

We arrived at a double dark door and she turned to smile at me. "You can go in, he is waiting" she smiled at me and I forced out one because even though i was feeling confident a while ago I still felt slightly nervous.

She left me alone in the lonely dark hallway. Without knocking I slowly opened the door and stepped into---

"A red room?" I whispered and glanced around.

A black wardrobe was at a corner and I could tell what was inside already, a king size bed at the corner of the room laid in the finest set of red sheets with a black comforter. A coffee table rested in the middle of the room surrounded by three leather black sofas and a soft red and black carpet was at the middle.

I held the robe closer to my body to warm me up unfortunately I wasn't cold because of the cold temperature of the room but because of the dark dirty stuff I could imagine myself and Luciano doing on that bed.

"It's a matter of time before your thoughts become a reality gemma" his husky and deep voice was enough to have me soak my pantie with my juices without being touched by him.

He was directly behind me, the proximity of our body messing with my head and his scent clouding my senses. I refused to turn around because I was nervous to meet his sinful dark gray ones but he had to be who he is.

He spun me around and pulled me into his chest. The dark look in his face and the smirk on his lips was enough to have me squirting in my pantie. I found it hard to swallow so I did the best I could which was to avoid his gaze.

"Are you ready gemma?" He whispered in my ears making it hard for me to think. What are you doing to me Luciano? I cried inwardly.

I let the robe fall down my shoulders slowly and sensually while looking at the camera. I knew he was seeing all i was doing and I'm sure he is affected cause the tent between his legs was quite obvious.

Going down on my knees and arching my back, I cupped my boobs in my hand and shut my eyes as the Image of someone else doing it made me squirm in pleasure. I laid on the couch on my heels with my legs crossed while my fingers clenched into my thighs and several shots were captured.

"Next pose gemma" his voice was so low that if i wasn't anticipating his words I wouldn't have heard him. The next pose I pulled a belt in between my lips and sensually looked at the camera.

I stuck a leg out and arched my back, sucking my lips in between my teeth I looked at the camera and let him take the shots.

~~~~~~

After hours of standing behind the camera we finished and left the room. Just as I was about to change out of the outfit a knock interrupted me. "Come in". I called and the door opened to reveal one of the maids.

"Sorry if I disturbed you ma'am but Sir Luciano has requested to see you" my fist clenched at the information and I swallowed hard thinking of why he wanted to see me. I stiffly nodded and put the robe over my body before leaving with her. I arrived in his office and shut the door behind me.

"Lock the door gemma" his low voice filled my ears and my legs wobbled at the command. Taking a large gulp i walked to where he was seated at with his back was faced to me which made me more nervous.

"I want to see your face gemma" he said but it sounded more like an order so I walked around the table to get to him.

His head was laying back, his eye lid hiding those dark orbs of his. "On my thighs" he ordered and I swallowed.

"Luciano--- "if you make me repeat myself gemma you wouldn't like my next actions" he growled out sexily.

"Luciano--- "if you make me repeat myself gemma you wouldn't like my next actions"  he growled out sexily