Forty-six

~Dylan~

"Cammie" I whispered and groaned in pain. I tried holding my head only to realize my hands were tied. I furrowed my brows in confusion and looked around to notice that I wasn't in the hotel room- I am tied up in a- cell?

How did I get here? Did I get arrested or kidnapped? The latter shot panic in my bones and I looked around for Camila.

Did they also take her along, how---- realization dawned on me. There's only one person that will be responsible for this. I grounded my teeth and hissed out in anger.

What happened last night? Fuck! My first time with her and I don't remember it. I shouldn't have drank so much.

The cell door opened and someone came in. I couldn't see properly because of the dim light that illuminated from the single old bulb in the middle of the room.

I could see the shadow of the person but not the face. "Who are you?'' I narrowed my eyes trying to get a glimpse of the person.

The shadow drew closer and came under the light. My voice got stuck in my throat and my eyes widened in surprise.

"Ava?" A smirk appeared on her lips making her appear evil. Her black hair was up in a ponytail and her blue orbs void of any emotion. "Hi Dylan" the sound of her voice came out flat.

"W--what are you doing here?" I whispered, could she have found out about me. If she has I hope she doesn't tell Camila.

"I'd have love to spend some time with you but you see I'm very busy and I need to attend to other people so I'll go straight to the point. What's your relationship with Lago Othello?" I felt the air being cut from lungs as I gawped at her stunned.

"What are you talking about?"

She hissed and rolled her eyes. "Dylan honey let's not waste each other's time, I don't want to hurt you alright, so before this gets messsier tell me who you're working for?" She hissed out.

"Ava what's gotten into you?" She laughed sarcastically and shook her head.

"I should be asking you that Dylan, don't think I'm not aware of what you did when you were seventeen" that was eight years ago and what happened---- no she doesn't know about that, no one knows except me and him.

"So I'm right Dylan you were involved in her kidnapping"

"Ava you've gone mad and why are you talking like this" I saw her nose flare up and it was followed by a punch.

"If you don't want me to call my boss you better start talking else it'll get messier" she gripped my hair and it didn't take me a guess to understand that statement.

"You're working for a Mafia?" She smirked and shook her.

"Glad you figured out now tell me, how are you involved?"

"Ava how can you do this? How do you think Camila will feel when she finds out your true colors, tell me did you also kidnap her?" She smacked my face and held my neck tightly.

"Don't you dare call her name again Dylan after betraying her, you only took care of Kira because of her. You knew kira had feelings for you and you wanted to use that against her right" she yelled and gripped my jaw harshly.

How did she know all these. Who exactly is she working for? Staring into her blue orbs I couldn't believe it's the same Ava I spent my whole years in the university with. The cheerful, sweet and outgoing girl I met appeared so evil.

"And what about you Dylan how do you think she'll feel when she finds out how disgusting you are. You know? I once thought of persuading her to give you a chance, I'm glad I didn't else I'd have been in the webs of regrets".