Fifteen

~Camila~

~Camila~

I honestly don't know if I'd be able to face Luciano again or have the courage to do what I did few minutes back. I don't know what came over me that made me act that way. I think I was really intrigued by his sexual fetish and wanted to tempt him to see what he could really do or maybe I had an inbuilt fantasy I never knew I had until now.

Different question floated in my head and I knew I wouldn't be able to get the answers to all but one thing I'll be sure of is; whatever I'm doing with Luciano Dela-lucchese I'll be careful and do it without emotions because......

I didn't find my way back to my room so I ended up outside in the garden. Different scent of flowers filled my nostrils and I inhaled all of them loving the scent. The smooth night wind engulfed my body in its coolness leaving me to wrap myself around my arm at its cold presence.

The night lights made the garden appear more attractive than it should be in the day time and the luscious grass felt soft under the sole of my slippers.

I wondered if Ava or Dylan knew about my whereabouts. Shit! I cursed at the sudden realization. I need to ask Luciano if they knew I was with him. I don't want them being worried about me when I was perfectly fine.

"Ms?" a feminine voice distrupted my time with my thoughts. I turned to find another lady dressed similarly like the other one that took me to Luciano's office.

"Sir Luciano has asked me to show you to your room and serve you dinner" she informed and I nodded in reply and followed her lead. We arrived at a different room from the one I woke up in.

A queen sized bed occupied a corner, the lilac comforter matched the wall designs and the sheets matched the color of the wardrobe and tiles.

"This is where you'll be staying ma'am. Sir Luciano also asked me to tell you to meet him in his office tomorrow at 10am" she informed and I passed her a smile and thanked her.

I had bathed already so i decided to change into my bed wear. The wardrobe was filled with different clothes already, so I settled in a gray pajamas.

My food arrived and my stomach grumbled at the delicious meal in front of me. I finished with my food and left my room with my plate in search of the kitchen when i bumped into someone. I mumbled an apology and looked up to find a handsome or should I say beautiful guy.

He was tall with a built body and his dark hair was messy. He was dressed in a plain black t-shirt and black cargo pants. His jaw was sculpted perfectly, his face was smooth and flawless with a perfectly cut stubbles carved on his face. And his brown eyes? I loved how attractive and intensifying they were.

A stud laid on both ears and a chain hooked around his neck. My eyes landed on his body and I let them admire the tattoos on his fore arm and neck.

"Luciano wouldn't appreciate you looking at me that way tesoro" his smooth voice brought me out of my trance and a shy smile engulfed my lips.

"I'm sorry" I whispered and turned to leave but his hand was quick to catch my wrist.

"Where are you heading to belle?" He asked and i furrowed my brows.

"I'm going to keep this in the kitchen but I don't know where it is, can you show me?" I asked. He smiled and took the plate from my hand.

"Don't stress your pretty self tesoro, I'll help you'' i shook my head in protest. "You don't have to I can manage"

"I didn't ask tesoro" he took the plate from my hand and left leaving me to the view of his broad back.

I went back to my room and got into the soft cool bed after switching off the lights and my eyes. I could close my eyes but my brain didn't let me sleep. I tried shutting my mind off but I couldn't when a certain dark gray eyes occupied it.

 I tried shutting my mind off but I couldn't when a certain dark gray eyes occupied it

I'm sorry it's a short chapter my loves.