Twenty-seven

Mature content ahead

"Don she's approaching" sandro informed me and I glared at the man under my mercy

"Take him away through the back door, if it's locked throw him from the balcony, you know how to find your way out" He nodded and pulled the man by his collar out of my office. I tore the shirt off my body and went to get a new one from the bathroom.

The knock came in the moment I got out and I went to get the door to find her standing along with the driver I assigned to her. I gave him a look of dismassal and he left us then I pulled her in and locked the door.

I pinned her to the wall with my hand around her throat and locked our lips together. Her gloss stained my lips and the apple taste filled my tongue.

I pressed my thighs into hers to make her feel what she was doing to me and the moan that left her lips got me harder. I sucked on her bottom lip and pushed her further into the wall cause I really can't get enough of her no matter how deep I kissed her.

I pulled away and roamed my eyes around her sexy body and let it linger on her boobs.

The satin black shirt-dress she was wearing was not helping my situation. "Your knees" I ordered and I watch her face contour into delight.

She's so fucking obedient which is a fucking turn on. At first glance you'll never think the angel is such a kinky masochist.

"Meet me on the sofa gemma" I walked away and went to sit down on the sofa with my legs spread apart.

She got on all fours, stuck that bouncy ass up as she crawled towards me and when she got to me she kept her head low.

"I want you closer gemma" she placed her palms on each side of my knees to support herself, her face just a mere inch from my dick. The image of her sucking me off while I grip her hair and squeeze her boobs made me so hard that it hurt.

"I want you to pleasure me gemma" I growled and she peered her orbs from her long lashes with a smug look.

"Daddy" she called but it came out like a moan and I really wanted to deep throat her but I couldn't because i wanted us to take our time.

"I know what you're thinking about dolcezza but I don't want you to suck me at least not yet so you are going to look for other ways to pleasure daddy and I promise I'll reward you"

She shut her eyes and threw her head back. She got up and started unbuttoning her dress, her delicious curves came into view. Camila has a little stretch mark on her ass cheek but yet it's fucking beautiful because it compliments her honey skin color.

She was left in just a bra restraining her boobs. Her clean waxed pussy came into my view and all I wanted was to stick my tongue and taste her.

Spreading her legs she got on top me and grounded on my hard cock before pulling my head into the valley of her soft globes.

I felt the warmth of her boobs against my cheeks, the feeling sending me to cloud. Slowly and steadily she painfully grounded on me making me pinch her hips to control the pleasure I was feeling.

"Fuck gemma! You trying to kill me" I groaned and held her waist to help her roll her ass and hips on me.

"Do you like it daddy?" She sexily purred in my ears which drove me nuts. I let the tip of my tongue run along her boobs making her head fall back and a loud moan to leave her lips but she tried so hard to suppress it.

"You don't have to hold back gemma scream as you wish because no one will ever hear that sweet sound of yours".

I unclasped her bra and her hard nipples came into view. Not wanting to waste any more time I latched my lips there and swirled my tongue around it.

"Luciano" she moaned and dug her fingers in my hair. I sucked on her boob and massaged the other while she focused on grinding my hard cock.

I let my hand slide down her torso to her folds then to her wet clit. "Luciano-- you're killing me" she moaned loudly. Her sound was a drive for me to tease her more.

I dug my finger into her tight hole and curled it in there to feel her tight walls around my fingers. A tear escaped her eyes and her face twisted into a look of pleasure and pain.

"Luciano, fuck!!!" She screamed when she was about to cum.

"Yes baby cum for me" I spoke against her boobs and felt her release all over my fingers.

I pulled out and licked her juices off my fingers and as usual she tasted good. Her head fell on my shoulder but she kept grinding me.

I smacked her ass softly and she threw her head back  which served as an encouragement for me to squeeze and caress it. A knock on the door disturbed us and I groaned in annoyance. "Luciano someone is-- I shushed her by sealing our lips while my palms caressed and squeezed her soft fat ass as she grounded on me.

The knock came in and she was about to get off but I held her hips down. "You'll keep grinding me until I ask you to stop gemma" I commanded sternly.

"But luc--

"Go ahead and argue then face the consequences. I think you're getting use to my spanks I should probably not let you cum" Her eyes widened and she shook her head in fear.

"Please Luciano, I won't argue with you but don't edge me sir" she pleaded and I smirked in satisfaction. I'm glad I know one of her weaknesses now I'll be able to give her a harder punishment.

"I'll grant your request if you do as I say" she was quick to nod so she kept grinding on me. I threw my head back and pulled my phone to call delilah.

"Sir.... "Keep all my meetings and--- FUCK!" The little slut just grabbed my dick in her hand while she stared at me innocently.

"Sir is there a problem?"

"Delilah I do not want to see anyone today whatever meeting I have Sandro will handle it and as for you, come over to the casino you'll handle the club today" I told her and hung up without caring if she heard me or not.

"You little whore" I growled and smacked her ass. "Grazie posso avere un altro papà" she purred out and i was totally thrown off guard.

She may be learning but this particular statement and the way it left her lips made me want to bend her over and fuck her senselessly while spanking her.

Camila Colorado is going to be the death of me.

I pulled her gently from the back of her neck and jammed our lips together. She grounded into my body with her boobs gliding on my bare chest.

 She grounded into my body with her boobs gliding on my bare chest

Vote and comment.