Thirty-two

I arrived in Italy, Venice to be precised and the moment I switched my phone on Ava's number flashed on my screen

I smiled and shook my head. She couldn't even wait for me to settle down in the hotel room. I strode towards a man that held a paper with my name on it. He helped me to keep my box in the trunk and I thanked him and got in.

I handed my phone to him so he could take a look at the address my boss sent to me. Mr Dae-seong is a cute korean man in his forties that happens to be my new boss and so far this is the best employer I have ever had. He owns fashion companies in Asia and U.S. A week after i left Luciano I started looking for a job and luckily ended up being Mr Dae-seong secretary. He treats me like his own child and he is very respectful and caring despite his status unlike Henry paisley.

The thoughts of Luciano still brings pain to my heart but i have to try my best to forget about him which is close to impossible.

Whenever I close my eyes all i see are those dark gray orbs, I feel his touch on my body, his lips on mine, his intoxicating scent and that's what makes it hard to forget about him because I can't.

He didn't just taint my innocent soul but he exchanged our souls and heart. It seems like everything I do or see reminds me of him and it hurts. It hurts me more because since that day he hasn't come to tell me all I said wasn't true, he didn't come to tell me that I am different. I don't know what my feelings are for the beast all I know is that i want to be in his arms and I want to be special to him.

"Signora" the voice of the driver pulled me out of my hurtful thoughts. I thanked him and opened my purse to pay him but he stopped me.

"Don't worry it has been covered already" I smiled at him and thanked him again. I took my box out of the trunk and rolled it into the luxurious hotel.

I met the receptionist and she handed my keys to me thereafter I thanked her with a smile and went to my room. It was a suite and I fell in love with the beige interior of the room and the view of the beautiful beach from my room.

I always heard that Italy was a beautiful place but I never knew it was more beautiful than the words of description and I hope I will have the opportunity to explore the city before I leave. I settled in and went to freshen up.

That night I stayed at the balcony of my room watching the stars and enjoying the freezing atmosphere. Christmas was fast approaching and my lips stretched into a smile because it's my favorite holiday of the year and the season it falls in was also my best. Winter

I spoke with Kira and Ava before going to bed. Ignoring Dylan's call I sent him a message telling him I was tired and I was feeling really sleepy which wasn't a lie.

But the truth was that I didn't want to speak to him. His intentions are good but I know he isn't doing what he is doing as a friend but he's doing it to prove that he really loves me.