Forty-four

"Fuck! Do you really have to do this gemma and this dress?" he groaned

"Luciano fucking Dela-lucchese can you stop being a dick and let the pretty lady do her work" luciene hissed from the other end of the line.

"Tell me, what am I supposed to do?" I asked ignoring the frown and anger of the beast beside me.

"Tesoro, Dylan is in his room and he just sent for a waitress. We've captured her already so you have to go now and I do hope you remember your lines?" Russo asked.

"Yes I do"

"Great! You have to go in cause from the look on his face he seems impatient and remember, be careful, if he's getting out off control just call us we're listening" I nodded and turned to face my beast.

"I hope you know your limits cause I'll be watching you and if you do what you aren't supposed to do prepare for your punishment" he slapped my hips and kissed my lips before letting me go.

I rolled the black skirt up my thighs and made sure my boobs were noticeable from the white shirt. I reapplied the red lipstick and smiled in satisfaction at my reflection.

I held a service tray in my hand and anxiously walked to his room. Taking in a deep breath I fisted my hand and knocked on the door. I could hear the shuffling of his feet on the other end.

"Gemma your skirt is way too short'' he growled into the line and I resisted the urge to roll my eyes.

"Luciano I swear, one more word from you and I'll make camila a widow even before she's married" the word 'marriage' brought a smile to my lips at the thrilling thoughts of being his wife. But I knew better than to get my thoughts ahead of reality. He hasn't told me he loves me, I don't even know what I am to him, I think I'll have to ask him that later so I know where I stand in his life.

The door opened to reveal a shirtless Dylan. His hair looked disheveled and his lips looked swollen like he just kissed someone.

I grimaced and shook my head. Good thing I didn't give him a chance.

"C--camila?" He looked surprised to see me and I passed him a small smile.

"Dylan you? Why are you here in Italy?" I asked and he scratched the back of his neck and gave an awkward smile.

"Mom wanted me to accompany her on a vacation" he lied outrightly.

"But it isn't Christmas yet" I smiled sweetly at him to avoid showing him that I knew he was lying. "You know how she is, C'mon in. Since when did you become a waitress?" He shot a brow up.

"Actually I'm filling up for a friend" I lied smoothly and he nodded. "So this is the hotel your mother lodged in?'' He was quiet for a split second before replying with a 'yes'

"Ok I have to leave now, I have to attend to the other guests" I stood up to leave hoping he'll stop me because I really don't want to go through with the other plan. "Cammie" He called and I stopped and smiled inwardly.

"Yes Dylan" I turned to look at him to find him walking towards me. ''You're so beautiful" he whispered and pulled my hand in his.

"Dylan you know---- "Please give me a chance to prove how much I love you"

I scoffed and pulled my hand away. "You say you love me but you were busy sucking someone else's lips". He sighed and held my waist making me uncomfortable but I had to endure.

~Dylan~

I was definitely shocked to see camila standing at the door looking all tasty in that cute mini skirt that showed off her honey colored thighs. The shirt clung to her chest with the top buttons opened revealing her attractive boobs. Her sinful lips was covered in red lipstick and those orbs that leered right into mine made me want to ravish her.

I know I kissed someone else but that doesn't change my feelings for her, I was frustrated because of what that jerk did to me and the lady I saw was just so tempting so I thought why not? But I obviously won't tell camila that.

"I'm sorry Cammie I was drunk" she looked at me skeptically but nodded with a sigh.

"It's fine Dylan, I have to go" she turned around leaving her back side to my view, the sight pleasant enough to draw blood to my cock.

As she was about to leave I wrapped my arms around her waist and nuzzled my neck into her head to take in her coconut scent.

"Camila please believe me, I love you" She turned around to stare into my eyes.

"So what do you want from me?" I didn't believe what she just asked. "Yes Dylan you heard me correctly, what do you want?"

"I want you" I whispered without taking my eyes off her distracting lips. I was definitely not expecting what she did next. She wrapped her arms around my neck and started kissing my earlobes.

"Fuck! Camila" I groaned and wrapped my hands around her curvy waist "Yes Dylan tell me what you want and I'll do it for you, I think it's time to stop pushing away my feelings for you". I couldn't believe what was happening. My wish of having my dream woman in my arms was finally coming true.

"I want all of you" I felt her smile against my neck and she hooked her leg around my waist.

I didn't know she possessed such seductive skillls. She pushed me to the sofa with her dark eyes set in mine and her red lips curved up in a smile.

"I love being tipsy, it makes it more fun what do you think?" I couldn't comprehend what she said cause I was too focused on the sound of her seductive voice.

"Whatever you want" I told her and clinked our glasses together.

"Uhm Dylan have you heard this on the news?" Halfway into drinking she questioned and I furrowed my brows in confusion.

"What news?" I slurred out. The drink was so powerful and I haven't even drank half the cup.

"There's an illegal ship heading to Italy, do you know what it means?" I realized that she doesn't know I'm working for a gangsta so it wouldn't hurt to tell her cause she'll end up being confused.

"Yh, I heard about it too. Why, is anything wrong?" Through my drooping eyes I saw her shrug.

"I'm just wondering how they were able to ship such illegal goods and what port allowed them"

"The Adriatic sea port is a sea connecting Italy to most countries and from what I heard I think the ship will be coming in through that port and will land on the deck of Syracuse here in Italy" I explained and she looked confused just as I guessed.

"I don't understand what that is but let's finish up our drinks" she told me with her charming smile. She gulped hers down and I followed suit.

"I'm ready dylan" she slurred and I smirked getting up from the sofa and heading towards the bed.

"Let's make this night memorable" I whispered and got on her. Her lips moved but I didn't hear a thing.

 Her lips moved but I didn't hear a thing