Chapter 1

"Pei Shaorong, please put down your weapons and surrender. Now we are using Internet rumors to disrupt social order and arrest you for murder!"

Pei Shaorong was completely dumbfounded, staring at the police officer who was about to arrest him. God played a big joke on himself.

Taking a deep breath, he started running away without even thinking about it. He kept thinking in his mind, why hasn't the end of the world come yet?

If you want to ask Pei Shaorong why he thinks like this, this is the point of asking, because in this young shell, there actually lives a thirty-year-old uncle's soul...

Time goes back one year . forward.

——When

Pei Shaorong opened his eyes, saw a familiar house, and smelled the fresh air, he had become a member of the countless dog-blood rebirth army.

Of course, Pei Shaorong didn't know that his life was a bloody novel arranged by some unscrupulous author.

At this moment, there is only one thought in his mind, to kill the pair of dogs and men, to collect supplies to meet the end of the world!

No one knows how the end of the world came. Pei Shaorong only remembered that when he woke up in his previous life, the whole world had changed. Into chaos.

Pei Shaorong is an orphan. Unlike ordinary orphans, he is a rich orphan. When he was very young, his parents established a large-scale company, living in a villa, driving a luxury car, and loving his parents. Happy family.

But it is a pity that his loving parents died in a car accident when he was ten years old, leaving him only a large inheritance.

There were no relatives in the family who made trouble. After the death of his parents, Pei Shaorong successfully inherited a large amount of inheritance.

When he grew up, Pei Shaorong was inexperienced and tangled with a group of friends who were good at eating, drinking, and having fun.

His grades in the college entrance examination were not good, and there was no way for him to get into the university. However, he later donated a large amount of school fees to the school and he went to a well-known university in the city.

Of course, it wasn't that Pei Shaorong wanted to go to a prestigious university, but that he fell in love with a girl named Meng Wan at the school.

Although both parents died, Pei Shaorong, who inherited a large inheritance, is a real rich second generation, and many girls take the initiative to join him through relationships.

But none of these Pei Shaorong looked down on them, except Meng Wan, who fell in love at the first sight.

Unlike other girls, Meng Wan not only has a bumpy figure, but also has a beautiful appearance, and her temperament is just like her name, gentle and beautiful.

After that, Pei Shaorong began to pursue Meng Wan, but he was affectionate, and other girls didn't care. As the school's beautiful school girl, Meng Wan completely despised him.

In Meng Wan's heart, Pei Shaorong is a worthless waste who eats and waits to die. She will never be able to see such a waste in her life.

But soon, Meng Wan's firm idea was shattered.

Meng Wan's family is not wealthy, just an ordinary well-off family. Meng's father is a taxi driver and his mother is a salesperson in a shopping mall.

On a rainy night, Father Meng who drank a little wine and drove by luck, stumbled into a passerby and rammed the car into the hospital. The person didn't die, but he was seriously injured. , before and after at least one million compensation.

Because it was drunk driving, the insurance company did not pay compensation, and Meng's father had to pay the compensation himself.

One million is not a lot for a well-off family. The Meng family can't afford to pay that much. Besides, Meng Wan also has a son who is going to college soon. It's just when the money is needed.

Because of this, Meng's father and mother both had gray hair, and Meng Wan was also very worried, so she thought of Pei Shaorong.

One million is a lot for the Meng family, but for Pei Shaorong, it is not difficult to come up with one million.

Although he spent most of the inheritance left by his parents over the years, one million can still be taken out.

So when Meng Wan asked for one million on the condition of becoming his girlfriend, Pei Shaorong agreed without thinking.

Pei Shaorong was happy that the goddess of joy finally became his girlfriend, but Meng Wan was actually very aggrieved, and was very unwilling to be with such a waste.

Although the two were boyfriend and girlfriend on the surface, in fact, Pei Shaorong didn't feel like a girlfriend at all. Meng Wan never let him do anything other than holding hands, not even giving him a smile.

This kind of day lasted for a whole year, until the end of the world, he took Meng Wan and a group of victims and escaped to a certain base fortunately to settle down.

Pei Shaorong thought that he had embarked on the path of finding a winner in life, but he didn't know that he was actually just the protagonist of a dog-blooded story of ancient farming.

A few years after the end of the world, as a supernatural being, he died under the murder of Meng Wan and her lover...

Thinking of what he had experienced in his previous life, Pei Shaorong's eyes turned red, and he was full of resentment. The phone next to him checked the date.

December 30, 2024, well, just one year away from the end of the world!

After taking a deep breath and calming down his complicated and excited mood, Pei Shaorong put on his clothes and got the money, and went out to eat a big meal before planning the next thing.

Although he was a power user in his previous life, Pei Shaorong was just a very ordinary space power user. Apart from being able to hold things, he basically had no ability to defy the sky.

This kind of power is very popular in the early stage of the apocalypse. Many teams who go out to find supplies like to bring a space power user, but in the years after the early apocalypse, it is basically useless.

You must know that at that time, most of the resources were consumed and searched. How could there be so many things for space power users? Everyone is also afraid of space powers hiding secrets.

Therefore, Pei Shaorong's apocalyptic life is similar to that of most ordinary people, basically the little people living at the bottom of the base.

Not to mention rice, it is the kind of dry compressed noodles that are hard to swallow. It is amazing to eat two more pieces to fill the stomach.

After feeling the apocalypse eruption, the spatial powers that were activated also followed him back to the apocalypse, and Pei Shaorong showed a confident and satisfied smile on his face.

He still didn't realize his position at the moment, and he was more sure of the idea that he was a certain protagonist. This time, he would definitely reach the pinnacle of his life!

With space, he can prepare a lot of materials in advance to welcome the doomsday, and he will not let go of the pair of dogs and men.

However, there is still a year before the end of the world, and it is still a legal society, and killing people must pay for their lives.

After figuring out his plan, Pei Shaorong directly called and dropped out of school. He set foot on the mileage of hoarding supplies without going through the formalities. A scumbag teacher like him would not care.

Before the apocalypse, he was a dummy full of bean curd, who only knew how to eat, drink, and have fun. Although his parents left a lot of money, he was not reluctant to spend money.

After checking his bank account, the balance seemed to be in the tens of millions. Pei Shaorong rubbed his head, secretly hating that he was so unsatisfactory before.

Nuo Da's family business was squandered by himself to the point that only this was left, but it was almost enough to prepare materials. At that time, he could get a modified Hummer to enter the apocalypse.

Well, let's do it like this. After making up his mind, Pei Shaorong started to prepare things.

The things that must be prepared in the last days are food, living materials, medical supplies, and weapons.

Pei Shaorong planned the things he needed in detail and made a shopping list, and then started shopping frantically.

The rice, noodles, grains, oil, fresh meat, vegetables, fruits, and all kinds of fast food, living supplies, drinking water, outdoor supplies, etc. Pei Shaorong went everywhere to order from manufacturers.

There are also clothes and shoes. Pei Shaorong also went directly to the clothing factory to customize it. After the end of the world, the weather is cold, and the clothes must be kept warm!

After Meng Wan didn't see Pei Shaorong coming to her for a few days, and stopped the supplementary credit card given to her, she came to Pei Shaorong's villa and was shocked when she saw the whole house.

"Come on, don't you want to break up with me? Let's break up now, we have nothing to do with each other in the future!"

He sneered and pushed Meng Wan out of the door. After greeting the security guard, she was not allowed to enter the community. Pei Shaorong returned to the villa and continued to organize things into the space.

It's okay to be his girlfriend and not give a smiley face. While swiping his card with peace of mind, he used his money and looked like he was aggrieved.

Now I think about how I blindly fell in love with her in the first place, whether it is to be wronged or to be wronged by myself.

What is he, Pei Shaorong, this waste, Pei Shaorong is useless, if you don't like him, don't come together. From beginning to end, he never forced her for half a point, but in the end he killed himself!

Fortunately, he has been reborn, and he can no longer harm this woman in this life, and he will not make this woman feel better. He will take back everything he owes him.

Full of anger, Pei Shaorong began to secretly plan in his heart how to take revenge for killing the dog and the man and woman who killed him...

Next, Pei Shaorong prepared things more frantically and brazenly. Although he was rich, he did not have much interpersonal relationships. , a lot of what he wants can't get.

Things like medicine are restricted in the country, and there is no way to buy a large amount at one time. Pei Shaorong can only collect a small amount from time to time.

Pei Shaorong didn't even think about weapons. He didn't have any channels to get any guns and ammunition. He could only try his best to customize steel knives, arrows and other things that he could get.

After buying the supplies, there was still a lot of money left, so Pei Shaorong went to buy a Hummer with super performance, and spent a lot of money to convert the brand-new off-road vehicle into an invulnerable armored chariot. Then he breathed a sigh of relief.

When everything was ready, Pei Shaorong stopped moving regretfully. Although these things seemed to be many, they were actually not enough.

But no matter how much space he has, he can't put it down, it can only be like this temporarily, these things are enough for him to live comfortably in the end times longer than his previous life...