Chapter 71

Pei Shaorong with a name like Pei Jinzi and Pei Yinzi with Father Mo's personal characteristics will definitely not put it on his son's head. It hurts to think about it.

Who made a fortune with gold and silver, his family name is Pei, what does it look like together? Even if you don't have the surname Pei, you can't let your son be called Jin Zi!

After a heated discussion, the baby's name was Pei Xiujin.

As for why he chose such a name, it was because Pei Shaorong felt that his son should have a gentle name because of his appearance.

When she was first born, she couldn't tell that she was wrinkled, but the baby's appearance has come out after the appearance has opened up in the past few days.

It's not like Mo Xiaobao's sunshine and cuteness, nor Pei Shaorong's handsome and resolute, but it combines the genes of the two, and the facial features are very gentle. It is not difficult to imagine that he should be a gentleman when he grows up.

Also, from birth to the present, this child has been very obedient except for eating and wetting the bed and crying. He is very quiet without crying or making trouble. It would be a waste not to take a literary and gentle name, Pei Shaorong!

The ancestors and grandchildren of the Mo family of the Pei family have not had children for nearly 20 years, and it is of course rare to have a child like Pei Xiujin.

Especially Father Mo, who guarded the child all day and was reluctant to leave. A Bao would not bring a child with him when he first gave birth. He always fed him the precious milk and rice soup and didn't feel bad about wasting it.

Life in the village is not easy now. When Pei Xiujin's full moon is over, Pei Shaorong doesn't have any money but willfully hold the full moon wine. The family gathers around the table for a small celebration, which is quite warm.

Although there was no full moon wine, many people in the village came to congratulate Ah Po after the birth, and Aunt Qin Lin also came with some things.

Pei Shaorong had a conflict with Mrs. Liu and Aunt Xue Xue Hua'er before, but the relationship with Aunt Qin and Brother Lin's husband and wife was not rigid, and everyone had a tacit understanding not to mention those things.

Xue Huaer still did not marry Sun Yaocai in the end. She was fortunate that she had a reliable elder brother, Xue Tieshi. When the Sun family came to propose marriage, she firmly refused, and resolutely refused to let Xue Huaer be the equal wife of the Sun family.

Afterwards, no matter how Aunt Xue and Xue Huaer quarreled or quarreled, Xue Tieshi became hard-hearted and stopped following Aunt Xue, and immediately found a family to marry Xue Huaer out.

The other party was either a big and rich family, or a very ordinary country family. That man was an honest and strong man, and his parents-in-law were also kind. In the future, Xue Huaer would accept her fate and follow them, and it would definitely not be a bad day.

Pei Shaorong just heard about these things, and didn't ask much. It doesn't matter who Xue Huaer married and how his life was after he married him, so he didn't need to worry about it.

Every day I tease my newborn son, talk to my daughter-in-law about feelings, occasionally gossip about Mo Lanzhu's stupid things with Dad Mo, and I am happy and happy. It's still cold outside, and my life is very comfortable.

By the way, there is another happy event in Linjiang Village, that is, Cen Ziwen is getting married, and the object is a refugee woman who wandered over from the mountain stream!

To be honest, Cen Ziwen is indeed a talent regardless of his emotional scum.

He is also a scholar, but he has more real material than Sun Yao, who can only talk about military affairs and sour, otherwise he would not have obtained the official position of the county magistrate.

That day, Cen Ziwen, who was dismissed from his official position, carried the title of a scumbag, and was beaten by Qin Laoshuan and crippled one leg, had a very miserable life when he returned to the village.

There is no longer the boundless beauty and high spirits of the past, no one in the village is willing to talk to him, and even the Cen family is looked down upon.

The Cen family's family business was almost copied when they were dismissed from office. Only the old house and a few acres of ancestral fields were left. The two old people in the family plus a scholar who couldn't work and was crippled, let's live for a while. into a predicament.

Not long after that, the yamen even sent over the daughter Su Yuexia gave him before beheading, which made the already embarrassed Cen family even worse.

The adults in the family were running out of food, and they had to raise a child. The life of the Cen family became more and more difficult...

Until after the disaster happened, the Cen family moved to Linjiang Village, and Cen Ziwen went to the army of the imperial court to offer various measures to deal with the disaster. This is a good strategy to turn around.

After all, he is also a man full of poetry and books, and he has been a county magistrate for several years. It is absolutely impossible for him to have no ink in his stomach.

The good strategy to deal with was favored by the general. Although he did not regain his official status, he also rewarded him with a lot of money and food, so that he had the backing of the army, and he immediately regained his former glory.

Cen Ziwen was originally an extremely inferior and arrogant person, so after he developed, he thought that the Qin family's previous help to him was a shame, not a kindness.

Cen Ziwen's fragile and arrogant self-esteem suffered a great blow after being dismissed from office.

Therefore, when they got married at this moment, Cen Ziwen decided to make a good scene, so that the villagers who looked down on him and spurned him before regretted and spit out the bad luck in his heart.

Especially the Qin family, because of Qin Xiangrong's vulgar and ignorant woman, Qin Laoshuan not only broke his leg, but when he moved to Linjiang Village, he even taunted him and trampled on his dignity. He wanted the Qin family to know. , he Cen Ziwen doesn't need anyone's charity!

So this time we got married, Cen Ziwen planned to spend a lot of money in the village to celebrate.

At a time when this grain is comparable to gold, his move is like a bomb, making Linjiang Village lively again.

At the same time, the villagers looked at Qin Xiangrong with a bit of sympathy, and felt that God was a little embarrassed.

Even a scumbag like Cen Ziwen can turn over, but Qin Xiangrong, a disgusted scumbag, takes his son to live hard at her parents' house...

The matter of Cen Ziwen's marriage is so lively, as his ex-wife Qin Xiangrong naturally heard the wind. .

Especially when she met Cen Ziwen in the village these days, the arrogance and contempt on the man's face made her unable to turn a blind eye.

Qin Xiangrong felt a slight pain in her heart, how ironic the beautiful memories of her childhood sweethearts are now under the look of this man whose face is full of arrogance and contempt.

Since this man is not benevolent, why should she be righteous!

With a cold smile, Qin Xiangrong dressed up, dressed in coarse clothes, and put on the wedding coat she once married before running towards the place where the Cen family's wedding was serving porridge.

Qin Xiangrong, the once submissive little white flower, has now turned into a black-bellied shrew. How can she be worthy of this man's 'goodness' to her if she doesn't give Cen Ziwen an unforgettable gift...

The place where Cen Ziwen cooks porridge is at the door of Cen's house, Qin Xiangrong When he arrived, he was standing at the door making porridge, but now he was limping, but he couldn't stop the high spirited expression on his face.

He was originally inferior and arrogant, and the kindness of the former Qin family not only did not warm his heart, but instead created his extremely inflated self-esteem.

Seeing Qin Xiangrong's appearance at this moment, remembering the humiliation after being dismissed from office, he actually had a twisted pleasure, feeling that the head that had been bowed in front of this woman finally lifted up.

Facing Cen Ziwen's expression, Qin Xiangrong's heart gradually cooled down.

"Ziwen, you can't marry her. You and I have been married for so many years, don't you have any friendship in your heart? My Qin family gave you the kindness of studying back then, so don't you read it at all? Look, this wedding dress It's the red cloth you bought back then..."

Qin Xiangrong cried sadly and pretended to be pitiful while enduring the nausea in her heart. Back then, Su Yuexia used this method to steal Cen Ziwen.

But today, she didn't want to change this man's mind. This man who has always regarded himself as an enemy cannot change his essence because of this...

Sure enough, when he heard Qin Xiangrong's words, Cen Ziwen's face immediately showed a trace of disgust. With Qin Xiangrong's sad expression on her face, she felt inexplicably happy.

At first, I just wanted to marry a concubine and go home. This woman obstructed me in every possible way, cried in every possible way, and talked about the old kindness all day long and asked for her kindness in return. Her vulgar and ignorant behavior even made him lose the magistrate. all face.

When he was down, this woman not only did not share his sufferings, but also let his family break his legs and took his son away to ruin his life!

"Qin Xiangrong, don't say this anymore, it's too late to say anything now. When you left me that day, your father broke my leg and ruined my whole life. You and I are already overwhelmed..."

"And I, Cen Ziwen, have already repaid your family's kindness, so don't repay your kindness with old things all day long, I, Cen Ziwen, owe you nothing to the Qin family for a long time!"

Cen Ziwen's words were like a knife. Poke in Qin Xiangrong's heart.

What a good one to take the old things in return. It turns out that the help of the Qin family's frying pan and iron sales, and the days when she managed the housework for the Cen family and raised children are just old things of sesame and mung bean!

The Qin family ruined your life, Cen Ziwen? Then what if you, Cen Ziwen, spoiled Qin Xiangrong's whole life by spoiling her concubine? How can you, Cen Ziwen, pay off all kinds of grievances and grievances!

Thinking about all these years, Qin Xiangrong clenched her fingernails into her flesh. She sneered when she looked at the bride next to her, who was covering her head and holding her hands at the corners of her clothes.

Although she didn't know this bride, she had seen it twice. She was beautiful and soft-spoken, as if she had read a book. She was very similar to Su Yuexia's kind of soft and pleasant appearance.

But it is not easy for such a woman to be able to wander and escape alone and live here until now.

The few refugee women who stayed in the village and did not go to the mountains in the same situation as her have long been tacit fans of the single men in the village in order to make a living. How can this woman be any better?

Marrying Cen Ziwen is nothing more than for the food and money that the Cen family has offered when they offered advice. Otherwise, at this moment, who would want to marry a waste who has no future, can't work, and has a crippled leg?

In the final analysis, Jiangshan's nature is easy to change, and this man's fragile self-esteem is just unbearable to be rescued by his father-in-law's family. He feels inferior and resentful to his wife.

Whether it's Su Yuexia or the current refugee bride, the beauty, gentleness and indescribable talent that Qin Xiangrong doesn't have in them is just a comparison for this man to satisfy his distorted and fragile self-esteem!

Thinking of this, Qin Xiangrong suddenly rushed towards Cen Ziwen, took the opportunity to tear off the hijab of the bride next to her, and then grabbed Cen Ziwen and cried.

"Ziwen, you can't treat me like this, don't you forget how we used to love each other so deeply that we became husband and wife? Don't you want Jia Nian? He is your son, you don't want to marry this woman, I will lead Jia Nian Come back, let's have a new life..."

Life is like a drama, it all depends on acting skills, the best way to get revenge is not to fight by yourself, but to buy a seed and let the other party kill himself!

While crying, Qin Xiangrong held onto Cen Ziwen's sleeve tightly and didn't let go. The other party was struggling violently and stopped when he heard his son's name, and his face showed hesitation. ...

As for the bride whose hijab was removed next to her, her face turned into a pig's liver, her hands began to clench into fists, staring at their closeness and the hesitant look on Cen Ziwen's face, but she didn't dare to speak, Qin Xiangrong smiled even more happily .

The bride didn't have to guess any more to see that she was not a vegetarian. She didn't dare to say anything at the moment, but she was worried that she had not yet established a firm foothold when she arrived at Cen's house.

If this woman stands firm, I'm afraid she is not a kitten. Cen Ziwen's desire to find confidence in this kind of woman to satisfy his inflated self-esteem is simply nonsense!

The corner of her mouth tickled, Qin Xiangrong leaned close to Cen Ziwen's ear and whispered hatefully.

"I'll tell you, the surnamed Cen, you owe me the Qin family, and you owe me Qin Xiangrong for the rest of your life. I advise you not to marry this woman because of your former husband and wife relationship!"

"If you insist on marrying me ! I won't stop you, but I tell you, you don't want to bring it back to the Cen family for the rest of your life... and since you are rich now, then return all the money that my father gave you for your studies and exams, a total of One hundred and fifty taels, if you don't give it, you will never have a better life! I,

Qin Xiangrong, are just a vulgar village woman, I can do anything!" But the general rewarded the Cen family with only one hundred and fifty taels of silver, and Cen Ziwen just got it.

There is no shortage of food for the family, but the money is long gone. When the disaster is over, the Qin family will definitely have a hard time without labor, and after the family year, they will need money to study and marry a wife, so she has to think about the future.

Thinking that silver is not as valuable as food and gold, it can even be said that silver is useless at all, and a scholar like Cen Ziwen, who is more or less lofty with money as dung, will definitely let go!

Sure enough, after a brief hesitation, Cen Ziwen nodded, and looked at Qin Xiangrong with even more disgust, but one hundred taels of silver was taken for granted, but he bought out the bad relationship between the Cen family and the Qin family, but he didn't know his future self. I will regret what I did today.

Without the Qin family who repaid his kindness, and without the vulgar Qin Xiangrong, he would no longer have to live in the shadow of his wife all the time and be a man with a straight back. With his talent, he will sooner or later regain his former glory and glory. Scenery!

After receiving Cen Ziwen's money, Qin Xiangrong suddenly had an indescribable feeling, as if the first half of her life was a dream, but now she has finally returned to reality.

She doesn't need to be careful to maintain the family that she thought was a good family. After all, one's love would never end.

Taking a deep breath, Qin Xiangrong put the silver in her arms, glanced at Cen Ziwen, who seemed to regain her confidence, took off her wedding jacket, and left without looking back in coarse linen clothes. She felt that her life had never been so easy at this moment.