Chapter 65

To say that Pei Shaorong was in such trouble, it would have to start from the rumors in the village that Mo Xiaobao was not pregnant.

It is said that the current Pei family is considered a wealthy family in Linjiang Village. Although I don't know how many his family has, there are not many in the village with the big blue brick house and the vermicelli shop opened in the town before. Home can compare.

Everyone in the village knew that Pei Shaorong sold tomato and watermelon seedlings and made a total of more than 30 taels of silver.

As soon as this person is rich, it is easy to attract people's discussion. The family who disliked Pei Shaorong and didn't want to tell him about his daughter and brother all regretted it.

Look at the little treasure of the Mo family, a little brother who had such a bad reputation in the village at the beginning, but now the food and clothes are not good, and the man of the Pei family is really enviable for his rarity!

Although life is getting more and more difficult now, the villagers still have to live their lives normally before the real seriousness, so the old girls and brothers in this village have to find their in-laws as normal.

However, when the girls and brothers in the village looked for their in-laws, it was no longer a matter of money, but their first attention was the man's body shape and the food at home.

In this year of famine, men must not only have the strength to farm the land, but also go hunting in the mountains.

After all, the crop yields in the fields are decreasing dramatically. If the family wants to be full, and if they want to endure this hard time, then the man must be able to go hunting in the mountains to get extra money!

There is also the family's food storage, which is directly related to the key to whether a family can survive this drought. If the food storage is not much, it depends on whether the family has money before the disaster.

And these two standards are just right for Pei Shaorong. As far as Pei Shaorong's modern person's height and body shape are concerned, few in the village can match it.

There is still grain, not to mention, the Pei family is rich, can they save less grain when they are stockpiling grain? Everyone knows that the Pei's cellar must be full of food now!

Not only that, but Pei Shaorong can also hunt. When he first came to the village, he made money by hunting. He was a good person. It was absolutely not a problem to support his family, deal with the refugees, and protect his mother-in-law!

Therefore, even though Pei Shaorong is already married, when this village girl and brother talked about her husband's family, the first person that popped into her mind was Xue Huaer from the Xue family...

Speaking of this Xue Huaer Pei Shao Rong knew it. Isn't it the girl from Lin Ge'er's in-law's family. He has also met several times.

This Xue Hua'er lives up to its name, looks like a flower and jade, and has a graceful figure. She even has her feet bound. At first glance, she will be a beautiful embryo that will be favored by rich masters and young masters in the future!

In fact, the old lady of the Xue family also had this idea. She raised women as ladies from a young age, and looked forward to letting Xue Huaer marry a rich master.

It's not that Xue Tieshi and Lin Ge'er didn't persuade Mrs. Xue, but they, the native peasant of the Xue family, wanted to get a golden tortoise-in-law. This was simply a daydream.

Even if Xue Huaer is really allowed to climb up to a rich man, can they let her be the main room? If the door is not right, it would be good to be a concubine at most.

It is said that I would rather be a mediocre wife than a heroic concubine. As Xue Huaer's elder brother, the eldest brother is like a father. Xue Tieshi still hopes that Xue Huaer can be comfortable and live a peaceful life. She is married to a mansion and serves as a concubine. Can the eldest wife have a comfortable life?

But Mrs. Xue doesn't think so, her daughter is so beautiful and excellent, why can't she marry a rich man?

Xue Huaer, who was influenced by Mrs. Xue since she was a child, thinks so too. She is very arrogant and has endured even the pain of binding her feet for the life of a wealthy wife in the future.

Now the fifteen-year-old Xue Huaer is not only beautiful, but also has a good temperament, and her feet are the three-inch golden lotus that everyone here praises!

Originally, Mrs. Xue had planned to find a wealthy and good family for Xue Huaer in the town, but who knew that when a severe drought suddenly occurred, all the people in the town ran back to the village.

The rich master got the news and left Yueyang earlier, and Mrs. Xue's wish for Xue Huaer to hang a golden tortoise-in-law naturally came to nothing.

But now Xue Hua'er has reached the age to talk about marriage, in desperation, Mrs. Xue had to give up her previous idea and was going to choose a good husband's house for her daughter in the village.

But it seems that none of the old lady Xue is satisfied. No matter how you look at it, they are all a group of poor and crooked melons and jujubes. How can her daughter marry these rough men.

And this party, Xue Huaer, thinks the same as her mother. She has been raised as a lady for so many years, so she is willing to marry a country person and endure hardship in the future.

Looking left and right, finally Madam Xue and Xue Hua'er fell in love with Pei Shaorong!

Although Pei Shaorong is married now, he is able to have money and food in his family, and now he is definitely the top in the village.

And because the Xue family is close to the Pei family because of the relationship between Xue Tieshi and Lin Ge'er, Mrs. Xue and Xue Hua'er naturally know more that the Pei family is rich and Pei Shaorong has more ability.

Since you can't marry a rich and prestigious master, you have to marry the best man in the village, so old lady Xue and Xue Hua'er fell in love with Pei Shaorong.

Even if the Pei family man gets married, it's fine. His husband Mo Xiaobao is a little brother, and he hasn't conceived half a son for the Pei family now. It's normal for the Pei family man to marry another equal wife for the sake of future generations.

Mrs. Xue thought about it, although she felt a little wronged that her daughter was a flat wife, but there are really few people in the village who are better than Pei's family.

After paying attention, Mrs. Xue brought this up at the dinner table.

"Tie Shi, your sister has reached the age to talk about kissing. My mother thinks that the man from the Pei family looks good in the village. You have a good relationship. You will go to the Pei family tomorrow to mention it, and let the Pei family man come to propose marriage..."

"What? Mother, you, are you going to marry Hua'er to Xianggong Abao?"

As soon as Mrs. Xue's voice fell, Xue Tieshi was stunned, Xue Hua'er blushed, and Lin Ge'er exclaimed directly, she didn't dare to dare Trust your ears.

Xue Tieshi also reacted after being stunned for a while, and said angrily, "Mother, what are you thinking, Brother Pei and Brother Mo are doing well, why are you marrying your sister into someone else's family, it's not immoral Well..."

"Tie Shi, why did you talk to your mother, why is it called immoral, what's the problem with your mother marrying Hua'er to Pei's family? Now which family in the village has Pei's family, Hua'er doesn't marry Pei's family, why don't you just find a man Are you going to drink the Northwest Wind?" Mrs.

Xue was a little angry and her son resisted herself. "Besides, the younger brother of the Mo family has been married to the Pei family for more than a year and there is no movement in his stomach. What if the man from the Pei family marries another wife?"

"Mother , don't talk about it, I won't talk about it, don't think about it..."

Xue Tieshi knew that it would not make sense to talk to his mother, so he didn't bother to quarrel with Mrs. Xue, although this man had the conditions to have three wives and four The concubine is very normal, but Brother Pei and Brother Mo are looking at their love, so how could he be embarrassed to send his sister to help him.

My husband and brother Mo are such good friends, and Brother Pei has helped his family a lot. If we really marry Hua'er to Pei's family to destroy the relationship between husband and wife, what will happen to him and Brother Lin? Meet people.

He can listen to his mother in daily affairs, but he will never listen to this matter. He said to Mrs. Xue with a cold face, and Xue Tieshi ignored this absurd thing.

Xue Tieshi thought that Mrs. Xue should have given up her thoughts after being told by him at such an old age, but who knew that Mrs. Xue's stubborn temper even brought Xue Hua'er to the Pei's house to say kiss her!

Anyway, Mrs. Xue felt that Pei Shaorong was the only one in this village who was worthy of Xue Hua'er. If this marriage didn't work out, then her Hua'er would have to endure hardship after marrying a poor family.

Her own daughter is so beautiful, and she is also a lady of three-inch golden lotus. There is no one in the village who can match her. Just marrying into the Pei family, Mrs. Xue actually felt that she was married.

If it wasn't for the idea of ​​not having long eyes, she would really dislike the Pei family, but now she has no choice. After all, Xue Huaer will not worry about food and drink when she arrives at the Pei family, and the man is strong and secure.

Since Xue Tieshi is not going, she will go by herself. As far as her daughter is concerned, the men of the Pei family will definitely not refuse it!

But Mrs. Xue didn't expect that Pei Shaorong not only did not like him and refused, but when she heard her turn a corner and said that Mo Xiaobao was a desperate little brother who could not give birth to a son, she became angry.

"Tell me one more fucking word! It's none of your mother's business whether my wife has children!" Pei Shaorong overturned the table and pushed the person out of the door angrily.

"Mrs Xue, for the sake of Xue Tieshi and Lin Ge'er, I won't hit anyone today, but from now on, if I hear another word about A Bao in the village, no matter who said it, I'll find you, Aunt Xue!"

Pei Shaorong is not a gentleman in his bones, and he is very protective of his shortcomings. For his wife and loved ones, it is no exaggeration to describe him as a large canine that protects his master.

During this period of time, the discussions in the village made A Bao unhappy all the time. Seeing that A Bao was getting increasingly haggard because of the child's affairs, he had already held back his anger and had nowhere to release it.

Aunt Xue said that when she asked him to marry Xue Huaer as his wife, Abao's face was pale, and then she said in front of him that Mo Xiaobao was not, which directly hit Pei Shaorong's muzzle!

"Mr. Xue, let me tell you, my A Bao really didn't give birth to me, that's also my Pei family's business, I'm happy, just like your daughter, I think it's very useful to put the door to ward off evil spirits... "

..." Aunt Xue didn't expect Pei Shaorong to turn her face without saying a word. She was so disrespectful when she spoke, and her whole body trembled with anger.

At this moment, the movement at the gate of Pei's house has already attracted many people's onlookers, and they have started to gossip.

And Xue Huaer was even more ashamed and angry, and suddenly ran into the crowd, crying, "Mother, Hua'er is dead..."

Seeing Xue Huaer bumping over, the villagers instinctively dodged, but there was one person Unable to avoid it, he collided with Xue Huaer face to face. This man was Sun Yaocai, Mo Lanzhu's husband.

Sun Yaocai just came over to join in the fun. Before he could understand what was going on, he welcomed Xue Huaer who wanted to 'hit people to kill'.

When he lowered his head and saw the girl in his arms crying with pear blossoms and rain, she was so pitiful, Sun Yaocai had an inexplicable urge to speak up for justice, and he opened his mouth and said sternly.

"Is there still a king's law in broad daylight, what is it to bully a weak woman!"