Chapter 39

Make a record of the things to bring in the village. Pei Shaorong will pack up that night, and go to the town with Mo Xiaobao early the next morning. They will go with the passing caravan.

Although Linjiang Village was only five days away from Yueyang City, it was not like modern times in ancient times.

This is also the reason why people rarely travel far, and even if they go far, many people go together. When Pei Shaorong came to Jiangcun and said that he had been robbed by Aunt Qin and others, there was no doubt that it was because robbery was too common here!

The down payment that the villagers brought with them, Pei Shaorong, actually took a little of it. Everyone didn't know the price of Yueyang City.

Pei Shaorong also came to understand that the villagers in Linjiang Village are not as poor as he imagined. The reason why everyone looks so poor is that they are reluctant to use them, and they have saved all their money. .

All the persimmons were packed in the space, and half of the preserved hawthorn fruit was packed. Everyone in the village knew that they were going to Yueyang City to do business, and it was definitely impossible to bring nothing.

His own wine, Pei Shaorong, bought several small porcelain bottles in the town and packed them separately. When he first came to ancient times, Pei Shaorong had found out that the wine here was valuable.

Pei Shaorong used to be a rich second generation who would enjoy the end of the world. When he came back from his rebirth, he was even more determined not to feel wronged.

Therefore, when I prepared the supplies, I was very careful. There was no more tobacco and alcohol than food in the space, but I had prepared more or less.

When Pei Shaorong first came to ancient times, he made a fortune by selling tobacco and alcohol, but at that time he didn't dare to publicize his identity, so he only dared to sell some common liquor.

Like the rare wine here, Pei Shaorong didn't sell it at that time, and Yueyang Town's economy was limited in the end.

Now that I have the opportunity to go to Yueyang City, Pei Shaorong is going to take this opportunity to make a good profit, and then go home to buy Tian Xiufang and have a son!

In addition to wine, other things in the space, such as the smoked meat products prepared before, were in ancient times, or things that could be replaced Pei Shaorong also picked some out and prepared to sell them for silver.

Pei Shaorong was reluctant to sell those things that were not available in this era and could not be reproduced. There were many ways to make money. Of course, he had to keep good things for his family to enjoy.

Even if he can't get rich and rich, he can ensure that Bao and his future children will not worry about food and drink in the future, and live a comfortable life. This is his responsibility as the pillar of the family!

It was still early when Pei Shaorong and Mo Xiaobao arrived at the town with a donkey that was dragging a trolley with a lot of stuff, but the caravan that had agreed to let them follow had already prepared something to set off.

"Brother Zheng, please take care of us on the road these few days..."

Pei Shaorong stuffed the usual copper coins into the hands of the big man at the front of the caravan. This was the leader of the caravan, called Zheng San. According to the rules of the road, he thought If you want people to protect you and go with you, it is absolutely impossible not to give money.

"Brother, don't worry, take people's money and help them eliminate disasters. You can rest assured to follow our caravan. There are not many bastards who dare to attack our caravan's ideas!"

Zheng San put the money in his arms with satisfaction and looked at Looking at Mo Xiaobao and the donkey cart behind Pei Shaorong, they laughed and said, "Yo, brother went out to do business and brought your husband with you... By the way, can your donkey drag the cart to keep up with our horses? "

Brother Zheng, don't worry, I won't hinder the caravan's itinerary..."

Pei Shaorong nodded confidently. The trolley dragged by the donkey looked at a lot of things, but it was actually very light, and all the weight was in the space.

In fact, Pei Shaorong also wanted to get a carriage, but horses were more valuable than livestock. For example, in Yueyang Town, there were no horses for sale or rent. Even if there were horses, they were the private property of rich family members.

The people in Zheng Sanhe's caravan are not from the vicinity of Yueyang Town. I heard that their hometown is on the border of Dali country. has experience.

Next, Zheng San took someone to check the things of their caravan, and set off immediately when they were ready.

It was A Bao who was chasing the donkey. Pei Shaorong had been in ancient times for so long, and he had learned a lot of other things, and had a little understanding of farming, but he really didn't know how to drive the donkey.

It was winter now, and the weather was very cold and dry. The donkey cart they had prepared was not like a horse-drawn carriage, but an unshielded shed.

But the two of them didn't feel cold either, because they were dressed thickly, so Pei Shaorong had prepared quite a few things in order to deal with the cold of the apocalypse.

Before going out, the two of them wore thick clothes and a modern warm baby on their bodies, and put on two warm military coats outside the donkey cart.

Mo Xiaobao sat in front to drive the donkey, while Pei Shaorong held an umbrella in the back to keep out the wind.

"Brother Pei, that warm baby of yours is really useful..."

Mo Xiaobao admired while enjoying Pei Shaorong's service. Compared with the comfortable ones, the people in the caravan in front were cold and miserable.

The ancient cold-proof items were no better than the modern ones. Even though the caravans also took protective measures, they were still very cold.

Because they don't have a modern thermos that can keep hot water for a long time like Pei Shaorong's, the hot water in the water bag here in winter can't keep warm for long.

The people in front of Zheng San and the caravan also saw the two of them relaxed and comfortable, and they were even more surprised when they saw the two drinking hot water all the way.

After hesitating for a while, Zheng San ran towards them on a horse.

"Brother Pei, I'm sorry, Zheng has a question I want to ask. I saw that you were drinking hot water all the way. Where did you buy the hot water bag, how can it keep the temperature for so long?"

Zheng Zheng just now The third thought to come up and ask, the caravans like them basically spend on the road all year round, the summer is fine, but the winter is sad.

Because ordinary hot water bladders cannot keep hot water for too long, it is too troublesome for everyone to drink a sip of hot water on the road in winter, and it is very time-consuming to keep boiling water.

Seeing the eager expressions of Zheng San and several caravan men, Pei Shaorong and Mo Xiaobao looked at each other and smiled secretly in their hearts.

"That's it, we're using a thermos!" Pei Shaorong took out a water bottle from his back and shook it in front of Zheng San.

"This is called a thermos. It can keep hot water for several days without getting cold..."

In modern times, thermos is a common household item. Although with the development of technology and economy, many people do not use thermos. Use a water dispenser that can boil water at any time.

But in the 1980s and 1990s, a thermos was a must for every household. After the end of the world, almost many human civilizations stopped functioning. Pei Shaorong naturally prepared something as convenient as a thermos to carry around without plugging in.

The hot water bottle is not the focus of material preparation, but due to the convenience of having space, Pei Shaorong still prepared a dozen or so for ready-to-use.

There are not many things, but I can't use them up in my house. It's not that Pei Shaorong didn't think about selling such 'magic' things before, but for the people in the town and the village, the thermos is only available. Nothing.

Selling Pei Shaorong cheaply was not worth it. When he decided to go to Yueyang City this time, he thought of the people from the caravan.

These merchants have no shortage of money and are generous, and for them, a thermos is definitely a very good necessities. Selling things to them is definitely a good deal.

Sure enough, when Zheng San and several others heard the role of the thermos, their eyes immediately lit up, "Brother Pei, where did you buy this thermos? How much is it?

" It was time to stop to boil water, which greatly saved the winter caravan's itinerary.

Time is money, this sentence is perfect for their business people!

"I bought this thermos from overseas people when I was traveling abroad. I only have a few. If Brother Zheng wants it, I can sell it to you for five taels of silver. In the future, my husband and I will be in Yueyang Town. I've settled here, but the thermos is useless, and this time I want to take it to Yueyang City and sell it..."

Pei Shaorong didn't think that a thermos that cost tens of yuan would be worth five taels of silver. question.

As the saying goes, what is rare is the most expensive, and traders like Zheng San are also doing this kind of reselling business from the south to the north. His thermos can be described as a unique thing in this world. Five taels are already very cheap. Zheng San can definitely afford the price. .

"This..." Zheng San hesitated for a moment. It's not that they can't afford five taels of silver, but the price seems to be a little expensive. "Brother Pei, can you make a little less..."

"Brother Zheng, the price is already very good. These thermos bottles were brought here by those overseas people who risked their lives to pass through the waves on big boats. The things are expensive. I spent a lot of money when I bought them. People have a life-long relationship, and they won't sell them to me. They say they want to take them to the capital to pay tribute..."

"Okay, this thing is really amazing. Brother Pei has a few hot water bottles like this, and I want them all!"

Zheng San hesitated for a moment, then nodded readily, without doubting Pei Shaorong's words at all, not to mention the plastic material on the outside of the thermos, which made people secretly amazed.

If Pei Shaorong knew the existence of overseas, it was enough to make him believe that Pei Shaorong had traveled all over the world, otherwise most of the civilians living in the inland would never have heard of the sea.

Even their caravan only heard a little bit of news about the sea, and didn't understand it at all, let alone get the goods from overseas.

Zheng San had already begun to make friends with Pei Shaorong. People like this who have traveled the world and are well-informed are definitely good friends with the caravan.

In the ancient times when communication was backward, all the information outside depended on the oral narrative of people walking outside.

A thermos was 5 taels of silver, but Pei Shaorong only sold 5 taels, and he earned 25 taels of silver before he arrived in Yueyang City. The two became familiar with the people in the caravan.