Chapter 13

On the second day after returning to Linjiang Village from the Blacksmith Pan's house, Pei Shaorong stayed in the village and did not go out. When he saw that the Blacksmith Pan didn't even change his clothes, he ran to the Mo's family with Gengtie to resign before he nodded with satisfaction.

If Blacksmith Pan dares to play tricks, he doesn't mind running to Pan's house again. He hasn't done it for a long time, and his fist is itchy!

Father Mo was taken aback when he saw Blacksmith Pan appearing. Anyone who saw Blacksmith Pan's bruised nose and face covered in chicken blood would be terrified.

"Retire your relatives, you from the Mo family give me back your relatives. I won't marry your little brother. I won't marry you anymore, hurry up, hurry up and give me back my relatives, and give me back the dowry money..." He

was hanged last night For a night, Blacksmith Pan was really scared. At first, he thought that if he was saved, he would find the person who beat him, and then go to the Mo family to settle accounts.

If this matter has nothing to do with the Mo family, he won't believe it. The mysterious Liangshan 108th hero must be found by the Mo family!

However, this thought was dissipated by the chicken blood above his head in the second half of the night. The bloody chicken blood fell on his head little by little, and Blacksmith Pan felt as if a knife was hanging above his head.

Yesterday, although it was dark and couldn't see what the expression of that man was, the skillful movement of chopping chicken heads was as easy as chopping the heads of thousands of people.

Blacksmith Pan trembled in his heart, even the bully in the town he had never seen so ruthless, that man must be a ruthless man with life on his hands, he couldn't afford to offend such a person!

"Mo's family, hurry up, you're going to quit your relationship, I won't marry your little brother. If you don't marry anyone, don't marry me..."

Pan Blacksmith was frightened, but the ruthless man said, If he doesn't retire his pro today, he'll be killed when he turns around.

"Here, from the Pan family, did you retire when you said you wanted to retire? If you want to retire and kiss me, the Mo family will become a joke in the village..."

Father Mo held the Geng Tie with a dark face. Yesterday, he took Mo Xiaobao back and talked about it for most of the night. Although Mo Xiaobao didn't know where he got the money, he didn't want to refund the marriage.

What he was thinking of was not the betrothal gift of the three coin, but he was thinking of pulling the blacksmith Pan to help him invest in the potential stock of the eldest son-in-law in the future.

Although the Pan family is a bit poor, the family is well-off. His little brother is not easy to talk about others. It is a good thing to have Pan Blacksmith to ask for it. It is better than letting Mo Xiaobao marry into a poor family. Might as well help yourself.

Yesterday I quarreled with Mo Xiaobao for a long time. Father Mo was so angry. My little brother worked hard, and this quarrel was also a good player in the village.

Although it is indeed a bit wrong to let Xiaobao marry Pan Blacksmith, but he is also for Xiaobao's good. If this marriage is to come true, the expenses of the eldest son-in-law's going to the government will be settled, and Xiaobao also gets married. It is not the best of both worlds. Well.

Who else can this little treasure marry without marrying Blacksmith Pan? No man in or outside the village is willing to marry him. Could it be that he really wants to raise Xiaobao for the rest of his life?

Yesterday, after arguing for a long time, Father Mo was really angry, so he locked the person up and prepared to send him to the Pan family on the auspicious day.

"No, this family member of the Pan family can't be revoked. If my little treasure is rejected by you again, I really can't get married..."

Father Mo was unwilling, shook his head and refused to agree. Hearing that, Blacksmith Pan was full of horror. How can the Mo family not withdraw from the relatives, if he does not withdraw from the relatives, he will not see the sun tomorrow.

"Retire! You, the Mo family, retire!" Pan Blacksmith slapped the table and roared, "Give me back my money, I won't marry your little brother, Calamity!"

"What did you say..." Father Mo also Angered, "At the beginning, you asked a matchmaker to mention this marriage. Now you want to withdraw from the marriage. What do you think of my Mo family? This marriage can't just be withdrawn like this..."

This time, if Xiaobao really can't get married again, he will really have to stay at home for the rest of his life. Father Mo feels unlucky when he thinks about it. Not to mention that he doesn't have a son for pension, he has to raise a little brother who will eat free food for the rest of his life.

"You..."

Blacksmith Pan was also angry. In his opinion, the person who threatened him yesterday must have been found by the Mo family. If he didn't want to marry the younger brother to him, he would even find someone to threaten him.

Looking at this now, I am afraid that Father Mo is still trying to make him quit his relationship and pay him back with money to compensate him. Father NND Mo is too inauthentic!

But when he thought of what Pei Shaorong had threatened before he left yesterday, Blacksmith Pan didn't have the guts to say it directly.

"Father Mo, tell me, how did you quit your relatives?" Blacksmith Pan was helpless and angry, and said bitterly.

"Don't retire, don't say anything!" Father Mo shook his head, and he pointed to throw Mo Xiaobao out quickly. "Don't deceive people too much!" Blacksmith

Pan was in a hurry. "It took me eight lifetimes of blood and mold to meet your family. Retire my relatives, and give me back my kisses!"

It was torn to shreds, and when he pushed Father Mo away, he was about to run into the house. It seemed that he wanted to find the Mo family's Geng Tie and tore it up to void the marriage.

"You go out, Blacksmith Pan, you bastard, let me go out, what are you digging, it's our family's stuff..."

Father Mo was startled, and hurried up to stop Blacksmith Pan who was drilling into the house. The Mo family started yelling and scolding.

Blacksmith Pan is very strong in striking iron, but he was beaten by Pei Shaorong last night, and his whole body was injured.

And Father Mo is still a farmer in the countryside, and his strength is not that small. The two of them are a pair. Naturally, Father Mo is better. Unfortunately, Blacksmith Pan was beaten again and injured. Injured, he cried out suddenly.

"Ouch, I've beaten someone to death, the bastard Father Mo is shameless, I'm so unlucky to meet your family, oh hey..." The

Mo family's movement was not small, and the blacksmith Pan came to the village a lot just now. Everyone saw it, and as soon as they heard the mourning, the villagers put down their things and ran to Mo's house to watch the fun.

Pei Shaorong also took a carton of milk and ran to the door of Mo's house to drink and watch the excitement. He couldn't stop laughing in his heart. He has never seen a man who is so old...

In Mo's courtyard, the blacksmith Pan sat on the ground and rolled around and mourned . , he was beaten by Pei Shaorong last night, his nose was bruised and his face was swollen, but now he was beaten a few times by Father Mo, and he was injured and lost two teeth.

The villagers who came to see the lively village couldn't bear to stare at him, and with his bloody body, everyone secretly said that they really couldn't see that Father Mo was such a heavy hand. Come on.

Hearing the villagers muttering, Father Mo stopped, and when he saw the appearance of Blacksmith Pan, he didn't dare to hit anyone. If something happened to him, he would have to pay for it.

Father Mo stopped doing it, and the wailing Blacksmith Pan finally slowed down, staring at Father Mo with anger and grievance like a bullied little daughter-in-law.

This person is too rascal, too inauthentic. He found someone to threaten him not to say it. Now he will beat him if he doesn't give up the dowry gift, and whether he wants to live or not, woo woo woo.

"Father Mo, you retire, I really don't want to marry your little brother, and I don't want the dowry, this marriage is void, I don't want the money..."

Pan blacksmith covered his mouth and got up from the ground, it really hurts If he is dead, the money will not be needed. This Mo family is too cruel. It is not worth losing his life for the sake of the three-string money.

Blacksmith Pan didn't want the money to quit the marriage and wanted to leave, but Father Mo quit. Who would Blacksmith Pan marry if he didn't marry his little treasure? This marriage cannot be returned!

"No, I can't retire the marriage..."

Father Mo shook his head and pulled Pan Blacksmith, "Pan's, what's wrong with my brother, he's not ugly, and he can work, why do you want to retire? , didn't we say it well..."

"You... your brother is good at everything, but I am not good, we will fight each other, look at my injury, I am going to marry your little brother, I will marry you tomorrow. I won't be able to see the sun, I don't want the silver, this marriage is void..."

Pan Blacksmith wanted to break free from Father Mo's hand, but he really had no strength now, for fear of being beaten again, he would never dare to talk to Mo again. Dad is arguing.

"Father Mo, I beg you, please forgive me, I don't want to die yet, I really don't want the dowry money..."

"No, you have to marry my little treasure!"

Father Mo was very determined. If he misses Blacksmith Pan, where can he find someone to throw Mo Xiaobao out? He doesn't want to continue raising his little brother.

"You...I won't marry, I won't marry..."

Seeing that Father Mo was going to marry Mo Xiaobao to himself, Pan Blacksmith wanted to cry but had no tears. What the hell did he do when he wanted to join the Mo family in the first place? Propose.

In the past few decades, people wished that their daughter and brother would stay away from him, but this father Mo is good, he is determined to marry him, I am a mother, he can't bear this beauty!

"No, from the Pan family, you have to marry my little treasure..."

"No, I won't marry..."

"I want to marry..."

"No..."

In the Mo's yard, Blacksmith Pan and Father Mo started to pull together again. One was not married, and the other was going to marry, which made the villagers who were watching the lively laugh until their stomachs hurt.

Father Mo and Blacksmith Pan had been arguing for a long time, and finally the village chief came forward to mediate. Blacksmith Pan happily gave five hundred wen in compensation and left, while Father Mo frowned and took five hundred copper coins and dragged the village chief to continue. make trouble.

There was nothing the village chief could do. He also knew that it was not easy for the younger brother of the Mo family to find a marriage, but the blacksmith Pan was going to jump into a well to seek his death, so he had to ask Father Mo to step back and void the marriage.

What's more, Father Mo is not at a loss. Anyway, Mo Xiaobao and Pan Blacksmith are not a good match. They don't even want the betrothal gift given by Pan Blacksmith, and they have to compensate them for 500 yuan. In the end, the Mo family made money. what.

Said that in the end, the village chief was impatient, and taught Father Mo a lesson with a dark face, and Father Mo had to accept the money to enter the house.

As soon as the matter is over, the villagers who are watching the lively talk about the gossip of the Mo family today and go to work in twos and threes.

Pei Shaorong walked at the end, looked back and saw Mo Xiaobao hiding in the corner, looked at him, smiled at him before leaving, and Mo Xiaobao ran back to the house with a blushing face.