Chapter 17

When they arrived in town, Pei Shaorong separated from Aunt Qin, Mo Xiaobao and Lin Ge'er.

First of all, he sold the hare skins in his hands, and then went to the town's dry goods store for a while, and learned about the prices of some dried fruits and nuts before Pei Shaorong set off to buy the tools to be used.

The large iron pot that needs to be boiled to make dried dried fruit, the large pot that needs to be placed to make dried persimmons, and the tools to dry at that time, etc. All these are not available at home, and he has to buy them.

There is a process of boiling in the process of making preserved fruit. Pei Shaorong is going to use charcoal, and the temperature of the flame is just right, so that the sugar distribution of the boiled preserved fruit is even and delicious.

Charcoal is sold in the town, but it is quite expensive. He plans to go home and burn it by himself. In the last days, the weather was very cold. Human civilization has retreated, and there are no convenient heating tools. Many people burn charcoal for the winter by themselves. Yes, of course he will.

I bought everything piece by piece, and found a place where no one was there to put it in the space. It was still early, it was only about eleven in the morning.

Pei Shaorong thought about it and walked towards the direction of grocery shopping, ready to see how Mo Xiaobao's vegetables were being sold...

When he arrived at the grocery shopping place, he saw Mo Xiaobao standing by the roadside alone, with a basket in a basket. The dishes have been sold out, and I am ready to pack up and leave.

"A Bao, the vegetables are sold out? What about Aunt Qin and Brother Lin? Why are you alone? Let's go to dinner together. Last time I ate at Xiao Chao, and it tasted good. I'll take you there..."

Pei Shaorong ran Going up, he helped Mo Xiaobao to pack his things and asked. When he was alone with Mo Xiaobao, he naturally let go a lot when talking.

"No need for Big Brother Pei, I'll go back right away and eat when I get home..."

When he saw Pei Shaorong and remembered what Aunt Qin said, Mo Xiaobao blushed nervously, and his usual carefree and frizzy appearance became much more gentle.

"Brother Lin is going to the town to be a guest at his husband's sister's house. He won't go back until tomorrow. Aunt Qin's house has something to do, so I'll go back first..." " Ah

? Then won't you be the only one going back later?"

He started, "It's getting late, why are you having lunch when you go home in the afternoon? Besides, how dangerous it is for you to go back alone now, let's go, let's go to dinner together, and go back together after dinner..."

What else did he want to say? Pei Shaorong had already packed up and ran over and dragged him to the wonton stand. Someone grabbed his hand, and Mo Xiaobao's face turned red again. How could Brother Pei hold his hand in front of so many people? ...

But before they could reach the wonton stand, it suddenly started to rain that day, and the two had to run to the nearest eaves to hide from the rain.

"It's raining as much as you want, and it's raining so hard..."

Pei Shaorong stood under the eaves depressingly. The wontons at that shop tasted very good. Every time he went to town, he would eat a bowl and return Said to take Mo Xiaobao to taste it, but the sky is not beautiful!

It was raining so fast that many people from other villages who came to the town had no time to go home and hid under the eaves like them.

Seeing that Mo Xiaobao was about to be squeezed out, Pei Shaorong hurriedly stretched out his hand and pulled the person in front of him. He didn't care about the etiquette, so he asked Mo Xiaobao to stand in the corner, surrounded him on the side, and put him outside. The incoming rain was blocked.

Because the area under the eaves is narrow, there are many people sheltering from the rain, the space is small, and the two face to face almost zero distance, surrounded by the smell of Pei Shaorong, Mo Xiaobao has an unprecedented sense of tension.

His face became more and more red, and Mo Xiaobao was even breathing nervously, but instead of pushing away the person in front of him, he took out a small Fangpa and handed it to Pei Shaorong with a blushing face.

"Brother Pei, wipe the water..."

"Okay..."

Pei Shaorong was also welcome, took Fangpa and wiped the rain on his face, but he didn't know which tendons collapsed, so Fangpa wiped the rain on Mo Xiaobao's face again, and immediately let Mo Xiaobao Stiff in place, his face turned even redder, attracting the attention of the people next to him.

An aunt next to her squinted her eyes and stared at Pei Shaorong with a smile on her actions to block the rain and wipe the water for Mo Xiaobao, "This little brother, your husband is so kind to you..."

"... ..." As soon as the aunt's words came out, Mo Xiaobao blushed even more, and hurriedly said, "No, no, aunt, we, we haven't gotten married yet..."

"Not married? Oh, that's too soon, hehe, Congratulations..." The aunt continued with a smile, only treating the two as a man and a younger brother who were about to get married.

"..."

Auntie said all her congratulations. Mo Xiaobao was so blocked that he couldn't refute and explain, and his face was extremely red. Seeing Pei Shaorong smiling but not angry, he immediately lowered his head shyly.

Thinking of what Aunt Qin and Brother Lin said when they were on the way to town, Mo Xiaobao was nervous and shy, but he couldn't help but feel a little disappointed. It would be great if Brother Pei really wanted to marry him...

People are always vulnerable The creature that hinted at the influence recalled what happened since he met Pei Shaorong, Mo Xiaobao raised his head from time to time to meet Pei Shaorong's smiling eyes, and his heart began to beat wildly again.

His eyes were dodging and he didn't dare to look directly into Pei Shaorong's eyes. Mo Xiaobao felt a little uneasy, and the blush on his face became more obvious. Seeing Pei Shaorong's action to shield himself from the rain, a sweetness suddenly rose in his heart.

Pei Shaorong was also amused by his shy appearance, staring at the water droplets on Mo Xiaobao's long eyelashes, ripples in his heart, and there was an illusion of wanting to kiss.

He is not a completely straight man. Before the end of the world, when he was a carefree and rich second generation, he also had contact with men with a group of friends.

But at that time, he still liked soft women more, and also liked Meng Wan's woman, and didn't have much interest in men.

At this moment, staring at Mo Xiaobao's delicate face and shy expression, Pei Shaorong felt a little warm in his heart.

Seeing that Mo Xiaobao didn't dare to look at his appearance and actions, he had all the signs of liking someone, and suddenly felt a little excited.

The rain came and went quickly, and it stopped soon. However, many stalls on the street closed, and the owner of the wonton seller also closed.

Before eating the wontons, Pei Shaorong took Mo Xiaobao to buy two donkey meat and burned it. They said it was donkey meat, but it was actually pork. Donkeys are precious livestock labor these days, but no one would go to eat donkey meat.

However, the pork is not cheap. The small one costs ten cents, but it tastes good and the weight is sufficient. Pei Shaorong thinks it is quite a good deal. Putting the things into Mo Xiaobao's hands, Mo Xiaobao

refused to eat anything. "Brother Pei, this is too expensive. I won't eat it.

It cost ten cents for some pork, which was too expensive. He was a little embarrassed that he had not paid off the three dollars that Big Brother Pei helped him with, and the feeling of treating himself to meals in the cave for several days.

"Eat, if you feel embarrassed, then you can help me make clothes. I like the clothes I made last time, and the shoes, which fit very well..."

The fire in his hands was shoved into Mo Xiaobao In his hand, Pei Shaorong put Mo Xiaobao's basket in his back again.

"Well, then, I'll do it for you when I get home..."

Hearing Pei Shaorong mentioning the clothes and shoes, Mo Xiaobao became even more shy, and hurriedly nodded to do the clothes work again, and took the request from Pei Shaorong. I didn't refuse anything, and I ate it in small bites.

Walking with Pei Shaorong along the way, Mo Xiaobao buried his head and did not speak. He was so nervous that he occasionally raised his head to meet Pei Shaorong's eyes, and quickly lowered his head.

Seeing his appearance, Pei Shaorong took a deep breath, and unexpectedly reached out to hold Mo Xiaobao's hand and walked together.

"Pei, Big Brother Pei..."

Mo Xiaobao was startled, then looked around and saw that there was no one around. After struggling a little, he blushed and acquiesced to Pei Shaorong's move of holding hands. Did you see him?

Thinking of this thought, Mo Xiaobao felt shy for a while, looked at the tall man beside him, bit his lip and became more nervous.

He is so old and has not been married yet. After two marriages, he was dismissed. All these years, men from ten miles and eight villages have avoided him like snakes and scorpions, and no one has looked at him.

This was the first time he had held hands so intimately with a man, and it was also the first time he had been alone with a man for so long in the cave before.

Thinking of all the things he knew about Pei Shaorong and his unmarried brother making clothes for him, Mo Xiaobao's heart beat faster and faster, staring at the clasped hands of the two, he didn't know what to do!

There was no one on the way, and Pei Shaorong held Mo Xiaobao's hand and never let go. Neither of them spoke, and their thoughts were different.

When he was about to reach the village, Mo Xiaobao stopped, broke away from Pei Shaorong's hand, gave him a shy look, turned around and ran back to the village without saying a word.

When he ran home and gave Father Mo the money for grocery shopping, when he returned to his room, Mo Xiaobao remembered that his vegetable baskets were still with Pei Shaorong!

Annoyed, he patted his head, and remembered that Pei Shaorong had been holding hands on the road today, lying on the bed holding the quilt, Mo Xiaobao couldn't help pulling the quilt to cover his head.

There was a throbbing in his heart, Mo Xiaobao was full of thoughts that Big Brother Pei invited him to eat again today, Big Brother Pei helped him out of the rain today, Big Brother Pei still held his hand today, Big Brother Pei must have taken a fancy to him Bar!

Did Big Brother Pei really like him? It must be, otherwise, why did Brother Pei take the initiative to hold his hand, Mo Xiaobao couldn't be more excited, in fact... He actually liked Brother Pei quite a bit.

Just like what Aunt Qin and Brother Lin said, although Big Brother Pei is from out of town, and he doesn't even have any fields at home, Big Brother Pei is a good man, and it would be nice to marry him.

They all belong to the same village. It doesn't matter if the family is poor, as long as they can work on their own, it's fine when they become relatives and go to the wasteland. Big Brother Pei can hunt again. It'll be fine after two years of hardship. Boy, hee hee...

Oh, these eight characters haven't been written yet, what are you thinking, still having a baby, I'm not ashamed!

Mo Xiaobao's face hidden under the quilt is even more shy, but the sweetness in his heart can't stop coming out, All in his mind was Pei Shaorong holding his hand.