Chapter 67

Since the time of crossing, Pei Shaorong has always implemented the mask of low-key and honesty, but this does not mean that he is really honest.

On the contrary, Pei Shaorong is actually an arrogant, domineering and unreasonable bastard. Because of Moranzhu, he didn't like Sun Yaocai.

At this moment, Sun Yaocai didn't have eyes and no brains to meddle in his own business, and again and again, the top three came forward to oppose him.

Pei Shaorong's already angry mood was even more irritated, and he didn't bother to reason with this sour and rotten scholar with an elm head, so he would go straight to the knife!

In the face of Pei Shaorong's direct action, Sun Yaocai, a nerd who can only be sour, was instantly dumbfounded.

His so-called Lu Jian injustice drew his sword to help, and his courage to declare justice was lost in front of Pei Shaorong's knife

. , Pei Shaorong couldn't help showing ridicule on his face, and the surrounding villagers couldn't help covering their mouths and laughing.

In fact, from the beginning to the end, no one believed that Pei Shaorong could do anything to Xue Huaer, nor did they believe that Aunt Xue kept saying that Pei Shaorong slandered her daughter's reputation.

Who is Pei Shaorong? People from Linjiang Village have seen clearly this year. Before, Pei Shaorong took care of everyone by building a vermicelli workshop and building a house.

Hearing what he said just now that the Xue family sent their daughter to the door, the villagers probably guessed the matter.

Mostly, Aunt Xue saw that the Pei family had money and food, and that the men of the Pei family could marry their daughters. Many people in the village had such thoughts.

But everyone knows how much the men of the Pei family like the little brother of the Mo family. The two husbands have been married for a year, and the relationship seems to be like a newlywed, they have to hold hands when they go out.

Even if the younger brother of the Mo family had no children, he would not dislike the man from the Pei family, let alone marry another one, at least for now.

That's why Aunt Xue, the arrogant and shameless old woman, can do the thing that she comes to say kiss.

Now being rejected by others, I'm sure I can't stand the shame all of a sudden, and I want to play tricks to save my face. This mentality is clear in everyone's heart!

It was Sun Yaocai who came from other villages to believe Aunt Xue's ambiguous words.

But this Sun Yaocai is too ignorant of himself. He didn't know the reason and ran to stand up for others, and he didn't even look at the physique of the Pei family man. Can you be a sour show who is not diligent in his limbs?

If you get angry, you will have to be overturned before you reach the yamen in the town. Also, is the yamen in town really in charge now?

People are too lazy to care about such a trivial matter, and if they say anything about going to the yamen, they are not stupid!

With the laughter coming from all around, Sun Yaocai also reacted from fear, his face flushed, embarrassed and embarrassed, and his eyes fainted.

Sun Yaocai was different from Aunt Xue this time, she was really dizzy, she was thin-skinned, embarrassed, embarrassed...

Sun Yaocai was dizzy, Mo Lanzhu was so frightened that she hurried over to check, and after confirming that Sun Yaocai was just excited and dizzy, there was no big problem, then Looking at Pei Shaorong with grief and disgust on his face, he said quietly, "Pei Shaorong, you really disappointed me!" Here we go

again!

As soon as Mo Lanzhu's words came out, Pei Shaorong couldn't help holding his forehead. This woman's brain narcissism attacked again. I'm disappointed and disappointed. Does Laozi have a relationship with you for half a cent now?

Why didn't this woman find a quiet place to count her brain cells by herself before going out. Among the thousands of beautiful and handsome men, how did he fall in love with this girl? He was so blind...

Regardless of Sun Yaocai and Mo Lanzhu being nosy, on the other hand, Aunt Xue was slapped hard by Pei Shaorong, she lost two of her teeth, her mouth was full of blood, and her eyes stared at Pei Shaorong. Hate red.

This quarrel is just a quarrel, why did you really get started, the surnamed Pei is still unreasonable, respecting the old or not, woo woo woo...

Aunt Xue covered her face with grief and grief and was speechless, and Xue Tieshi was helpless next to her. Very, he glanced at Pei Shaorong with a dark and unkind face, sighed and hurriedly took him home.

What can he do now, is he going to fight with Brother Pei? This thing makes it clear that his mother is asking for trouble, who can blame? Which man can stand being scolded for having his children cut off?

In addition, Brother Pei had supported his family a lot before. If it weren't for the Pei family, he would have gone to Xinghua Town to pick up stones last year. Maybe he would have died in it at that time. Thanks to the Pei family, he escaped the disaster. .

If he dies, what will happen to his husband and his son? His mother has never liked Brother Lin and his son very much. There is nothing else in his mind except for Hua'er to marry a rich man.

Thinking about Aunt Xue's attitude towards her family of three over the years, she gave Aunt Xue all the money she worked so hard to earn for Mrs. Xue Hua'er, and what kind of three-inch golden lotus was wrapped in it, but her daughter-in-law and son suffered all the pain. Feeling wronged, Xue Tieshi was not feeling well.

At this moment, I didn't even think about giving Aunt Xue a head start. It's no one's fault that his mother found such a shame today. It's better to let his mother suffer and grow a memory, so as to prevent it from developing into a catastrophe in the future...

Xue Tie Shi took the people away, and Sun Yaocai was also carried back by Moranzhu looking for the villagers.

But after today's trouble, Xue Hua'er's good reputation has also been messed up by her mother. Fortunately, she is good-looking, and it will not be too difficult to say kiss in the future, but this short time will be Let's all talk about it.

And Sun Yaocai, who is nosy in his own business, has completely lost his face. People didn't like him very much because of his failure in the list.

Today, he is not too self-sufficient to stand up for others. Instead of taking it as a hero, he was scared to urinate in public by others, and completely made him famous in Shili Baxiang.

As for Pei Shaorong, he is also famous, and everyone in Linjiang Village understands that this is not only a ruthless man who pretends to be a pig and eats a tiger, but also a guy with bad ideas...

Pei Shaorong, Aunt Xue and Sun Yaocai The village was lively for several days, and the atmosphere in the village, which had been dull because of the disaster, was much more relaxed.

However, after Aunt Xue made such a fuss, people in the village who had the same thoughts as her temporarily stopped their thoughts, thinking about waiting for a while to go to Pei's house to see if there is a chance.

But soon, those who wanted to stuff their daughter and brother into Pei's house were disappointed because Mo Xiaobao had it!

To say that Mo Xiaobao's pregnancy is really different from other people's. When someone has a child, it's nauseating and uncomfortable. But when he came to him, he didn't react at all.

If it weren't for Aunt Xue's trouble, Mo Xiaobao's worries about having a baby would worsen, and Pei Shaorong was worried that the doctor would check it. I really don't know that the baby in Mo Xiaobao's belly is almost two months old. Come on...

This Mo Xiaobao has a normal appetite, no dizziness, no nausea, and no sign of a woman's aunt not coming, let alone two young people, even if it is an experienced aunt, he doesn't know.

It was also thanks to Mo Xiaobao that the child in his belly was strong, and the husband and wife's frequent sex life did not cause any problems. They grew steadily for two months, and they didn't even show their belly...

Suddenly I knew Having a baby, Pei Shaorong and Mo Xiaobao were incomparably excited after a short period of daze.

Needless to say, Mo Xiaobao has always wanted children. Although Pei Shaorong is dispensable for children, it must be a lie to say that he is not excited when he has a child.

This is the child with his bloodline, the child born to him by the person he loves, and the person he loves is still a man, the man gave him a baby, can you not be excited~(≧▽≦)/~... ...

But apart from Mo Xiaobao and Pei Shaorong who were excited, there was one person who was more excited than them, and that was Father Mo!

The moment he heard the news, Father Mo immediately dropped his hoe and ran to Pei's house, so excited that his beard cocked up, "Abao has it? Really? A man or a woman?

" What is it, boy doll!

It doesn't matter who it is, this father Mo met a boy in the village, and when he was in a good mood, he would generously give away peanuts and melon seeds. It really goes against his reputation as an iron rooster, but who told him that he didn't give birth to himself? One, it's rare in my heart.

Therefore, knowing that Mo Xiaobao is there, Father Mo was very excited. Even if this child is not from the Mo family, the blood of the Mo family is still flowing on him.

Seeing Father Mo's excited look, Pei Shaorong couldn't help but twitch at the corners of his mouth. What the hell is he going to have a baby, or Father Mo having a baby? Yue Zhang is happier than his father, is it possible? Want Bao to give birth to a boy and he will carry it back? ...

Don't say that Father Mo really has such thoughts, but it's just a thought. These days, he somehow knows that Pei Shaorong is different from other people in the village.

Don't look at his brother-in-law's gentle and honest appearance, but his father Mo's experience in living for so many years can still be seen, this fellow is not easy to mess with!

Shaking his head, he quickly coughed the thought of wanting to take the child in Mo Xiaobao's belly home.

"Cough, Xianggong Abao, you... what do you think I'm doing? I... my little brother is happy with me, but I don't... don't want your son..."

"..."

Pei Shao said as soon as he said this. Rong was speechless, Mo Xiaobao was vigilant, and it was rare for Father Mo's face to turn red.

I muttered in my heart that I knew that I was kind to Little Treasure at the beginning, but now this little brother doesn't hate him, but guarding himself in his heart is like guarding against a wolf.

However, the distressed Lanzhu turned her face as her enemy, and bubbling bubbles, the heart of being a father is so sad...

After a while of silence, Father Mo quickly put the blush behind him, Dong Dong Laxi chatted with Pei Shaorong, and looked forward to watching Mo Xiaobao's belly for a while.

After talking and talking, he said that Mo Lanzhu was on him, and Father Mo was so angry that he slapped the table and roared.

"Don't mention that unfilial daughter to me! Yesterday, she had a quarrel with me and she wrote a certificate of severing the relationship and asked me to put it down, saying that she didn't want me to be a father, and I was so mad!"

"Then... Father-in-law, do you have a picture? What's the matter?" Pei Shaorong frowned, and the bad water in his stomach began to rise.

"What's the matter? I just mentioned to her that she should have another child with the Sun family as soon as possible, and she became popular. She said that she needs to get back in shape. It's good for her body to keep it for two or three years. I said. Why did she only get pregnant after three years, and this dead girl actually went to drink the herbal medicine..." Father

Mo was angry when he mentioned it, "The dead girl's head was really confused by the fever at that time, and she said all day long. I can't understand all the messed up things, that's the proof that I will cut off the relationship, it doesn't matter if I really draw me, and there will be a dead girl who will not care about me in the future..."

Now Father Mo and Mo Lan Zhu was almost at risk of life and death. Father Mo hated Moran Zhu's indifference to her mother's family, and tried her best to coax herself to pay for her husband's family.

After living together, every time he had a conflict with the Sun family, this Mo Lanzhu never helped him, regardless of right or wrong. Instead, he co-authored the Sun family to say what he was wrong, and stabbed his own father's heart ruthlessly. .

And Mo Lanzhu hates Father Mo for being stingy. Before, the Sun family lost all face by asking the Sun family to pay back the money. Now she and her husband's family have to pay the accommodation fee when they go back to their parents' house. This money is too clear. .

On weekdays, Father Mo doesn't care about his daughter. He always has conflicts with her husband's family, which not only affects her mother-in-law and daughter-in-law, but also causes her to have a gap with her husband. This is a good thing that Father Mo has done. !

In addition to the couple Pei Shaorong and Sun Yaocai met a few days ago, Mo Lanzhu now not only hates Father Mo, but also all the relatives and friends of the Mo family.

It took her eight lifetimes of bad luck to meet Father Mo and Pei Shaorong, two snakes and rats!

"Master Abao, you said, is this dead girl confused by the disease that year, she can actually do it with Bizi decoction! As she said, she will have a second one in a few years. She had to be taken back by the Sun family. I asked her to give birth to a son as soon as possible, but for her sake, this dead girl turned out to be popular..."

Pei Shaorong stared at Father Mo who couldn't figure it out, and Mo agreed. Isn't Lanzhu a fool? She dared to use contraception in the ancient times when incense was important. Her brain was really sick... Sending Father

Mo away, Pei Shaorong touched the bad water in his chin and rolled over enthusiastically. A sour scholar who meddles with his own business and causes trouble, a pseudo-white lotus who has harmed himself in his previous life, when will this revenge not be repaid at this time?

Sure enough, Pei Shaorong immediately took the money and quietly ran to the matchmaker Cai's house in the village to have a secret conversation with the matchmaker Cai for a while before returning home.

Three women in one play, Sun Xiucai, Mo Lanzhu, and two fools dare to meddle in their own clean life, so they will make a play for the Sun family.

Let's see this sour scholar and pseudo-white lotus forgive others and try to forgive them.