Chapter 14

There is little entertainment in this village, and everyone relies on gossip to pass the time, not only the women in the village gossip, but also the men in the village.

The news that Pan Blacksmith came to Mo's family to quit his relatives quickly spread. In the past two days, the theme of everyone's discussion was the Mo's family.

Originally, it was hard to say about Mo Xiaobao's marriage, but after passing through Blacksmith Pan, it was really impossible to talk about the marriage at all. Even Blacksmith Pan disliked it, and other men would be even more shameless to ask Mo Xiaobao.

Hearing the discussion in the village, Father Mo was so angry that Mo Xiaobao couldn't marry now, so he would have to support him. What kind of sins did he do in his last life? son for a lifetime.

I cried in my heart, although Mo Xiaobao was his own, but Father Mo looked at him with a sigh of relief, and let him work in the fields all day long, so he couldn't keep it for nothing!

Father Mo let him work. Mo Xiaobao has no problem. Anyway, he had to do it before. Although he is not a man, his father has always used him as a man. Since marrying Blacksmith Pan, he would rather not marry and work at home all his life.

The comfort is this kind of comfort, but Mo Xiaobao is actually a little sad in his heart. Now, there is no such man willing to want him.

After two days of sadness, Mo Xiaobao put these troubles behind him, and ran to Brother Lin's house every day when he was free. He had to get the clothes ready as soon as possible and pay Brother Pei's three tranches of money back.

Although the three-point money was not used for quitting the marriage, the money was taken by his father long ago, and there is no reason for the money to be taken out of his father's hands!

Mo Xiaobao's marriage was resolved, and Pei Shaorong was in a good mood, so he focused on making money again.

After dealing with the prey in the space, Pei Shaorong continued to set up a stall in the town to sell skewers, and the income each time was almost stable at about two hundred cents.

Of course, only he knows this income, and he is the only one in town who can earn such a high income selling skewers.

Others make money, but not much. After a few days, several people who sell skewers will close their stalls. It is better for them to work part-time jobs to make money.

You must know that the meat of this pheasant mountain rabbit can go up the mountain to hunt like Pei Shaorong, but everyone can only buy pork, and the cost is too high.

People in the town like to eat pork skewers the most. If they don't sell pork skewers, the business will be much worse, but if the cost of selling pork skewers is too high, they won't make any money at all.

But this trouble doesn't exist for Pei Shaorong. There is too much meat in his space, and he can't finish it. He also wants to use up the feed pork in the space, so he can eat ancient pure and natural food!

There are fewer skewers in the town, and Pei Shaorong's business is even better. The final skewer income will probably be stable at more than 300 yuan per sale.

The people in the village knew about him selling skewers, but they didn't know how much he earned. Seeing that he came from a different place and had no land, he didn't pay too much attention to making money by hunting and selling skewers in the mountains.

However, Aunt Qin came to ask and kindly reminded him to find a serious job and save some money to buy land and farm. The business of small business and hawker will not last long.

It has been a month or two since we moved to the village. Pei Shaorong is most familiar with the Qin family. Although Aunt Qin is sometimes snobbish, she is actually a very enthusiastic person.

Pei Shaorong didn't refute Aunt Qin's advice, but nodded in response. He didn't plan to do this business for a long time.

"Big brother, your aunt looks really good. Hey, how old is eldest brother? I think you are not too young. How about going to see a daughter-in-law?"

It is rare to meet a young man with an honest and good temper like Pei Shaorong. Aunt Qin finds him very pleasing to the eye, laughing and joking. What an auntie like her likes most is to be a matchmaker.

"Auntie, don't worry, who will marry me, who has no money and no land, let's talk about it in two years..."

Pei Shaorong smiled, his honest and honest appearance made Aunt Qin like it very much, such an honest and good-tempered younger generation would not More often, she has to look back to see if there is a suitable good girl in the village, and the little brother will introduce one to the big brother!

After sending Aunt Qin away, Pei Shaorong began to clean the cellar, which was originally built in the house. People in this cellar village will have one if they repair the house. It is a very good choice to put food and sundries.

Naturally, Pei Shaorong in the cellar didn't plan to put food, but he still felt the most at ease in his own space!

He is going to empty his supernatural space and free up some things that can be placed outside, such as some outdoor items and the like, so there is no need to put them in the space.

In particular, his modified Hummer took up too much space in the space. He wanted to free up the space to go up the mountain to collect wild fruits and some mountain goods.

Pei Shaorong has already thought about it. He wants to exchange the wild fruits and mountain goods in the mountains for silver!

In this season, wild fruits and mountain goods are flooded in the mountains. Although the villagers will go up the mountain to bring home the good wild fruits and mountain goods, they are basically near the periphery.

If you go deeper into the mountain, there will be many beasts, and the mountain road is rugged, so everyone will not run for the risk of two wild fruits, so if you go into the mountain, there will be a large number of wild fruits and mountain goods.

With the convenience of space, and relying on his own skills, Pei Shaorong is very confident to bring these things out of the deep mountains safely.

I still have a lot of candy in my space, and I can make wild fruits into various preserved fruits. These are precious snacks. So many wild fruits are all free.

This is a normal human society. What we need for food, clothing, housing and transportation is money. Anyway, there is no shortage of food. Pei Shaorong doesn't feel bad about consuming the things in the space. Anyway, he can't use up the things in the space in a short time.

After cleaning the cellar and freeing the Humvee and some things from the space, Pei Shaorong went up the mountain to pick wild fruits and wild goods.

Although the main purpose of the mountain was not hunting, after Pei Shaorong went up the mountain, he set up a lot of hunting traps, and then began to collect wild fruits and mountain goods.

Of course, these things are not just what they see, and there are so many things on the mountain that I can't finish by myself. I try to pick up the delicious fruits and pick them with good appearance.

Nuts like walnuts and pine nuts are even more unforgivable. With limited manpower, Pei Shaorong tried his best to collect things.

In the village, nuts such as walnuts and chestnuts are picked with long poles on the trees, and then picked up one by one on the ground into the baskets.

When he got to Pei Shaorong, he made a big fishing net directly under the tree, and when he used a long pole to knock down all the walnut nuts, the fishing net was a big bag!

Pei Shaorong, a fruit that can be thrown like hawthorn, also does this. As for the kind that doesn't fall, he can only do it one by one.

Pei Shaorong also took out a lot of wild eggs and bird eggs in the mountains.

However, Pei Shaorong also knew that the more you went inside, the more dangerous it was. It was enough, and he didn't dare to go too deep. If he encountered too ferocious beasts, he would not have much confidence in escaping.

This time, I stayed in the mountains for a long time, and it took almost half a month before Pei Shaorong returned home with all the things in the space.

If it weren't for his limited manpower, he should have more things, but this time he collected a lot of things, enough for him not to go up the mountain for a long time.

He took a big backpack and put something in it to cover it up, and Pei Shaorong went down the mountain contentedly and went home.

As soon as he walked out of the back mountain, before entering the village, Pei Shaorong saw a man and a teenager arguing on the side of the mountain road.

The man with a wretched face moved his hands and feet at the young man. The young man was holding a package and his face was flushed with anger. He held a woodchopping knife and showed his teeth and claws at the man who was eating his tofu. It was Mo Xiao, who had not seen him for more than half a month. precious!

Ergouzi stared at Mo Xiaobao and looked up and down, his face was wretched and lewd, and he was joking with a smile on his face.

"Yo, it's A Bao here. Do you miss your brother every day when you come here? I haven't seen A Bao for a few days, so handsome..."

"Go away!" Mo Xiaobao glared angrily, and was about to leave with the package in his hand.

Er Gouzi didn't care, and still blocked Mo Xiaobao's way with his hippie smile, "A Bao, why are you so fierce? No wonder no man would marry you, but Brother Gouzi likes you as hot as you are, be energetic!

" Ah Bao, it's a pity that I wasn't there when you fell into the river. I heard the idiot say that you are white, Bao. Come on, let my brother see if that's the case, and if there is Widow Chen's white body... Hearing Er Gouzi compare himself to the

most coquettish Widow Chen in the village, Mo Xiaobao was so arrogant that he took out a hatchet from his waist and raised it in front of Er Gouzi, shouting sharply,

"Go away, no. Come here! If you see my knife, if you dare to provoke me again, be careful that I will kill you!"

Suddenly seeing Dao Er Gouzi in front of him, he was startled, stunned for a moment, and then he was no longer afraid. He stared at Mo Xiaobao and continued to laugh, and daringly rushed towards Mo Xiaobao.

"Okay Bao, come on, I'll let you taste the taste of a man today, Gouzi, tomorrow I'll tell you not to forget me..."

Ergouzi smiled slyly and grabbed Mo Xiaobao's hand and was about to push The man pushed it to the ground, so scared that Mo Xiaobao's face turned pale.

Just when Mo Xiaobao was struggling and was about to cry, Ergouzi screamed "Ah-" and the whole person flew out of him.

Mo Xiaobao raised his head and saw Pei Shaorong standing in front of him, his eyes were red, and he cried out with a wow.

"Uuuuu, Big Brother Pei..."