Chapter 58

For Meng Wan, to be honest, Pei Shaorong felt that he really liked her at first.

Although his character has indeed grown crooked since his parents died, he can't read well, and he has a bad taste in his clothes.

But he asked himself if he was sincere to Meng Wan. Meng Wan hated her useless playfulness. He tried very hard to change, and hoped that this girl would like her.

Maybe his pursuit made her dislike and annoyed her at that time, but he never forced her to half a point. If Meng Wan really didn't like her, she could refuse directly, but this woman did not, her attitude was always so ambiguous .

Thinking of the self at that time, Pei Shaorong felt that it could only be described as a dog following Meng Wan's ass, running while looking at the bones that could never be reached...

And just when she was about to give up, Meng Wan took the initiative. I came to the door and said that I want to be my girlfriend, how happy I was at that time.

Pei Shaorong also knew that he was really unworthy of a beautiful and gentle goddess, but after becoming a nominal boyfriend and girlfriend with Meng Wan, he has been working hard to change himself.

No matter how Meng Wan hated and rejected herself, she really liked her from the bottom of her heart and was willing to change for her.

After the end of the world, in order to protect her, I do not know how many times I have wandered on the edge of life and death.

But if you don't like it, you don't like it, and if you hate it, you hate it. In Meng Wan's heart, she will always be that useless bastard, and another stinking old man.

Every time she risked her life to find food to come back to please her, this woman still didn't appreciate it, she always got angry with herself, and her eyes were always full of disgust and rejection.

He once thought that if he persisted, time would make this woman fall in love with him, but in the end, she was waiting for her unhesitating betrayal.

Pei Shaorong deeply remembered that in his previous life, this woman said that she would never like him. If it wasn't for his persecution, she would not have endured the pain for so long...

At that time, he was completely stupid, and he was himself from beginning to end. Turning around behind this woman, waiting for her to turn around, but now this woman tells him that he is persecuting her?

Damn... Pei Shaorong vomited blood at that time.

You don't fucking want to be with Lao Tzu, so why do you take the initiative to come to the door and say to be Lao Tzu's girlfriend? Did I force you with a gun?

If you have an opinion, you can say it. Everyone spreads it out and talks. It's a simple matter.

Lao Tzu's pursuit is his pursuit. If you don't agree, forget it, but why don't you refuse every time Lao Tzu sends something? Isn't it obvious that I have room for development when I accept the gift...

I drive my car, spend my money, and coldly despise my stinky, especially after I was born and died for you, you are going to harm me. The reason is that Lao Tzu is forcing you! ! !

If Meng Wan wanted to kill her for another reason, Pei Shaorong felt that maybe he didn't hate her so much, and at most he was just sad and heartbroken.

But it turned out that Meng Wan's reason was that she 'forced' her to turn her from a little white flower into a black heart lotus, and endured so many years of emptiness and contempt. Damn...

To be honest, Pei Shaorong really can't figure it out, he can't figure it out at all, he really feels wronged, it's almost as wrong as June Feixue!

In essence, Pei Shaorong is not a person with a big belly. After experiencing the end of the world, there is no restraint on the concept of morality and immorality. There is revenge and grievance.

Therefore, after the rebirth, Pei Shaorong not only actively prepared supplies, but also took revenge on Meng Wan and her lover.

It was not until he thought the end of the world was coming that Pei Shaorong set out to find Meng Wan and her lover to take back the life they owed him!

I really didn't expect that the enemy's road was narrow, and Meng Wan actually passed through. Pei Shaorong looked up and down at the enemy in front of him, and began to think about a bad idea...

When Pei Shaorong recalled his previous life, Mo Lanzhu was also thinking about it.

In the last life, when Meng Wan died, she didn't see Pei Shaorong's face, she didn't know who killed her, she just thought she was unlucky to meet the robber.

At this moment, her memory was still stuck in Pei Shaorong's pursuit and when she was looking for trouble later, and suddenly there was a kind of trouble that the flies could not drive away.

Staring at Pei Shaorong, the first thought in Moranzhu's mind was, oh my god, this ghost is chasing after another world!

Pursuing girls to this extent, she felt that this straw bag still had merit, and she was infatuated enough.

But no matter how infatuated she is, she won't like this person, and now she has someone she likes, a husband, and now a child, no matter how stubborn this person is, she won't like Pei Shaorong !

In her mind, Pei Shaorong is a second-generation rich man who eats and drinks all day long and relies on his parents' inheritance to play.

Her boyfriend should be the kind of gentle, considerate, polite, and connotative man, not a sloppy sack full of copper smells and no connotation!

The days when she was forced to agree to be Pei Shaorong's girlfriend at the beginning was worse than death, and every minute and second was unbearable.

Although this man gave her an astonishing amount of credit cards, money couldn't buy the love she wanted. She would rather endure hardship with the person she loves, and would never like this waste... It's not that

Mo Lanzhu didn't think that there was someone in front of her. The same person as Pei Shaorong.

But whether it's intuition or the hidden scar on Pei Shaorong's forehead that was once smashed by her in anger, she clearly told her that the man in front of her was a big bastard who had been entangled with her!

Pei Shaorong and Mo Lanzhu stared at each other with different thoughts. After a while, Pei Shaorong suppressed the urge to strangle people again and said to Mo Xiaobao.

"A Bao, since my sister is here, go to the kitchen and make some food..." It's better for A Bao to know some things. The affair with Meng Wan is really not good for his image in his wife's heart.

"Yes, yes, Xiaobao, go and make something to eat for my sister..."

Mo Lanzhu was ashamed of knowing Pei Shaorong, but now she doesn't want her past life to be revealed more than Pei Shaorong , It's not a big deal for this woman to have an ex-boyfriend in modern times, but in ancient times, it was enough for her to soak in a pig cage.

When he first crossed over, he was almost treated by Father Mo as a zhongxie and asked the goddess to die. Mo Lanzhu still has lingering fears.

When Mo Xiaobao left, without waiting for Pei Shaorong to speak, Mo Lanzhu spoke.

"You... you are really haunted, Pei Shaorong, I tell you, I won't like you, even if you come here, I won't like you, in my eyes, you are just mud on the ground "..."

"I warn you, don't harass me in the future, don't pester me anymore, what you do will only make me hate you more, not like you!"

Mo Lanzhu said with a look of helplessness and disgust, Pei Shaorong had the illusion of wanting to laugh, and despised his former self.

Why did he fall in love with such a brain-dead and narcissistic woman, not to mention his revenge for killing her in his previous life.

How did she make up her mind that she still loved her when he was so obviously looking for trouble and revenge in the past few months?

Could it be that this woman fell in love and killed each other as her revenge for the months before her time-travel? His own behavior is that the legendary love her hurts her?

Staring at Mo Lanzhu and looking at himself is like looking at the failure of society, Pei Shaorong is funny.

"Miss Meng, please take a look in the mirror. In the end, you see me in your eyes and still like you? Is that what you are now? You are black and ugly? How can I still like you?"

Said Then, Pei Shaorong looked up and down Moranzhu with a look of contempt and ridicule.

Although today's Moranzhu is still what it used to be, it no longer has the style of the past. The ancient conditions are not as good as the modern ones, and the Sun family's life is not rich.

Although she is not ugly now, she is definitely not as beautiful and charming as she was dressed in superior living conditions in modern times.

And the noble and gentle temperament that once was, has long been tossed away by the days of the farmhouse, dealing with the three aunts and six women in the village all day long, but now Meng Wan is just an ordinary village woman, her charm has long since disappeared... ...

As soon as Pei Shaorong's words came out, coupled with his contemptuous and sarcastic eyes, Mo Lanzhu was so angry that his body began to tremble slightly.

But soon Mo Lanzhu calmed down and said coldly, "Pei Shaorong, you are really naive, do you think I will be angry if you say this? Will I pay attention to you? Will I like you? It's useless, Such a little trick of yours is really disgusting..."

"Trick?" Pei Shaorong couldn't help laughing again "Miss Meng Wan Meng, you didn't take medicine today, are you still a fool? You have learned so well!"

In this life, Pei Shaorong doesn't intend to kill people. It's too easy to solve it with a knife. If it wasn't for the end of the world, he wouldn't have done that.

Meng Wan owes him how much she owes him in her last life, and he will take it back one by one, not to mention the bullshit reasoning that it is difficult to repay her kindness and resentment.

He wasn't that great, so how could Meng Wan be worthy of her many years of humiliation if she didn't let Meng Wan experience the bloody vomiting and suffocation she suffered from anger before her death in her previous life?

As far as Meng Wan feels good about herself, the whole world should revolve around me, she is gentle and smart on the surface, but is actually a naive and idiot character, and her mind is full of nothing but fairy tales of romantic love. It's too easy to make her feel uncomfortable...

" Miss Meng, I also tell you, you must not appear in front of me, just your coffin face, looking at Lao Tzu in a panic, or else it was daytime, I would have the black and white Shuangsha of the local government come to the door, Don't come out and scare people, okay!"

"Also, you are not the Seven Fairies in the sky, you don't have a dazzling halo around you, and no one can see you when you are in the clouds..."

Pei Shaorong said in a series of hurtful words. Refreshing, after a brief shock and stunned, Mo Lanzhu's body was so angry that she couldn't help shaking.

Covering her panting chest, Moranzhu couldn't help but said angrily.

"Pei Shaorong, I said, your tricks like this won't make me like you! I'm living well now, I'm very happy, please stop pestering me, please, what do you like about me? , can't I change it?"

"...Miss Meng, you are so thick-skinned..."

Staring at Mo Lanzhu, who was still busy in the brain circuit, Pei Shaorong's mouth couldn't help twitching. There is no doubt that the Super Brain Buffing Emperor belongs to this woman.