Chapter 24

Pei Shaorong has never been officially married before, and he doesn't understand the ancient rules. Fortunately, he has a good Qin family, and he can come to ask for advice.

To his question, Aunt Qin was naturally happy to answer and raise some points. Besides, Pei Shaorong sent 200 copper coins to thank Aunt Qin for thanking the media. People say that it is good to give a hundred pennies.

After Aunt Qin's suggestion, Pei Shaorong probably figured out what he was going to do to get married. In addition to arranging his house, he was preparing for the wedding banquet.

According to what Aunt Qin said, he is so 'poor' now that he doesn't need to hold any banquets. When the time comes, he buys some cakes, boiled peanuts, etc. and distributes them to the villagers. It's almost the same. Most of the little brothers in this village are like this. made.

But Pei Shaorong doesn't want to do this. He really doesn't have much money now, but what's the point of going straight to the door and taking people home?

I can't give A Bao the luxury car and villa wedding that he once imagined marrying his wife, but he can't just take people home so quietly.

When he thought that he was alone in Shang Mo's family and brought someone home to be considered a marriage, Pei Shaorong felt that it would be so shabby and shabby. What a life-long marriage event would be so shabby...

Measure the money in your hand. , Pei Shaorong still decided to organize a few tables of drinks and invite the villagers to liven up and lively, not only to increase the popularity of his wedding, but also to build a good relationship with everyone.

Anyway, the most important part of the banquet is pork, and he has a lot of space. After eating the meat in the space early, he can eat this ancient natural pork. He has been thinking about this for a long time...

After planning, Pei Shaorong He started running to the town every day. In addition to buying the things he needed for the wedding, he would continue to sell skewers to make money, and put aside the work of making preserved fruits. He was really too busy alone.

Otherwise, as soon as the wedding is over, I will be happy. What if I run out of money and marry Xiaobao?

There is no shortage of food, but clothes, shoes, pots and pans, friends, etc. still cost money. You can't wear modern clothes in the space or use the remaining sheets to make clothes...

Of course, before you go to town , Pei Shaorong asked Aunt Qin to hand over the two red cloths he bought in advance to Mo Xiaobao. He especially hoped to wear the wedding clothes that Abao made for him. How meaningful it was.

In anticipation of getting married, Pei Shaorong worked hard every day to sell skewers in the town, and then took the money to buy things in the town to prepare things for his daughter-in-law.

Not only did he have to prepare things for marriage, but he also helped Bao to prepare clothes and shoes, etc. Although he liked Bao to make clothes and shoes for him by himself, it was too tiring and hurt his eyes.

And the house at home, Pei Shaorong also began to tidy up. Before living alone, he was not so particular about it. Now that he is going to marry a daughter-in-law, of course he has to take care of it.

Especially in the kitchen for cooking, because he was not used to burning ancient firewood, Pei Shaorong always used the gas tank in the space, and he was used to putting food in the space, and the whole kitchen was empty.

Pots, pans and pans have to be re-purchased. Being a relative is not like being a single person. In the future, Po's relatives and friends can't even come to visit without a bowl. The windows and doors have to be pasted with red paper-cuts. Happy!

After planning little by little, Pei Shaorong didn't feel cumbersome and laborious, but felt that he was full of strength, and felt like he was rooted in this world... But he

said that Mo Xiaobao on the other end got the red cloth sent by Aunt Qin, and he felt in his heart. Not to mention how happy it is, this red cloth for wedding dress is not cheap, it is rare, no matter what the quality of a piece of red cloth is, the price can buy two ordinary people's linen cloth.

Because red cloth is expensive, and it is only worn once on the wedding day, many rural households are reluctant to buy red cloth.

The married girls in the village basically make clothes with red flowers, and they can continue to wear them after the wedding day. Most of the little brothers marry a red pony jacket.

Pei Shaorong didn't know the customs here. The two red cloths he sent were both bright red and festive, and the cloths were all cotton. Even if he knew it, with his character, as long as he had the ability, he would not wrong him and him. people you care about.

Touching the red cloth, Mo Xiaobao smiled sweetly, and the anxiety in his heart was relieved a lot. It seemed that Brother Pei really liked him, otherwise he would marry such a worthless and bad reputation according to the standard of a normal little brother in the village. little brother?

There is also a wedding dress made of red cloth. He also saw the village chief's sister Xiang Rong wear it when she got married. At that time, the girl and brother in the village were not envious. He also did not expect that he would have this day too!

Happy to be happy, Mo Xiaobao was actually still a little worried. He had also seen this red cloth in the town's cloth village, and it was too expensive for a piece of silver.

The whole village knows that Pei Shaorong is poor, and so does Mo Xiaobao. Now that he has used up all his money for the sake of temporary glory, how will he and Big Brother Pei live in the future?

After thinking about it in his heart, Mo Xiaobao sneaked out of the house secretly with his father on his back and ran to find Pei Shaorong...

"Brother Pei—"

Mo Xiaobao hid behind the big tree outside the village entrance, and walked towards the town just now. Pei Shaorong, who had sold the skewers and bought some wedding items, shouted.

The tree is very big. I heard the old people in the village say that this tree was here when they were young, at least for hundreds of years, and the huge tree is enough to cover Mo Xiaobao's figure.

Hearing the voice, Pei Shaorong turned his head and saw Mo Xiaobao's little head sticking out from behind the big tree, waving to him with joy on his face.

Seeing that there was no one around, Pei Shaorong walked over quickly with the basket on his back. The couple could not meet before marriage in ancient times. If anyone saw A Bao taking the initiative to find him, then A Bao would definitely be pointed at him.

However, they hadn't seen each other since they got engaged, and Pei Shaorong missed it very much. For the first time, he understood what the ancients said about not seeing each other for three days.

Looking at Mo Xiaobao left and right, Pei Shaorong nodded in his heart, well, he looks good, but he is a little thin, he will have to make up for it when Abao comes over!

Seeing Pei Shaorong staring straight at him, Mo Xiaobao became a little shy. He was afraid that Pei Shaorong would feel that his behavior of running out to find someone before marriage was too frivolous, so he quickly took out the red cloth behind him.

"Brother Pei, take this red cloth and take it back..."

Mo Xiaobao still felt that he couldn't spend all of Pei Shaorong's money just for the beauty of the wedding day after being happy for two days.

Anyway, I only wear clothes once, and then I will just wear a red jacket like other little brothers in the village get married.

Besides, his father has been staring at the red cloth sent by Pei Shaorong for the past two days to make up his mind.

If this cloth is really taken away by his father, and the wedding clothes cannot be worn by then, the money will be wasted, just like the three pieces of silver that Big Brother Pei helped him for the first time, wouldn't it be a slap in the face!

"..." Pei Shaorong didn't speak in a hurry, he smiled in his heart, Mo Xiaobao wanted to show everything on his face, why couldn't he see it? This little guy is worried about him!

But before he could speak, Mo Xiaobao said again, "Forget it, I'll retire this cloth. Brother Pei, if you are so honest, the boss of Buzhuang will definitely cheat on you. Live on the ground, and..." And when you have a baby, you have to support it!

Mo Xiaobao didn't say what he said later, and he was so ashamed in his heart that he secretly scolded himself for his virtue. Why couldn't he learn the restraint of the little brother in the village...

Mo Xiaobao was thinking about things in his heart, and the expression on his face followed suit. Changes, one time shrewd, one time stupid, and one time shy again, Pei Shaorong couldn't be more happy.

Shaking his head amusingly, Pei Shaorong looked around at no one, so he pulled Mo Xiaobao in front of him without any scruples and said warmly.

"A Bao, this cloth will not be returned. I still want to take you home in the wedding dress you made for me. I also want to see you in the red wedding dress. It must look better than now!

" What Mo

Xiaobao said, his eyes immediately crooked when he heard the last sentence, "Really? Brother Pei really thinks A Bao is good-looking?" good-looking.

"Well, it looks good!" Pei Shaorong nodded affirmatively. A Bao's appearance was very straight, especially his eyes, which were very bright and looked very cute.

However, the people here seem to have a slightly different appreciation standard from him, because the younger brother's status is equal to that of a woman, and everyone here thinks that a feminine younger brother is considered good-looking.

On the other hand, Mo Xiaobao's appearance is not feminine, on the contrary, he is more inclined towards a handsome and sunny boy. In addition to his carefree and frantic temperament, there is nothing like the little brother here.

Pei Shaorong didn't look like he was lying, and Mo Xiaobao was overjoyed again when he got the affirmation. There was no one in the world who didn't like his admiration and praised him.

Happy in his heart, and being pulled by Pei Shaorong again, Mo Xiaobao began to feel shy again, Big Brother Pei is really... They haven't gotten married yet, how embarrassed it would be if someone in the village saw them hugging each other.

But embarrassed and embarrassed, Mo Xiaobao didn't break free, blushing secretly reached out and hugged Pei Shaorong, his face narrowed his eyes again with a smile, the sweetness in his heart is self-evident.

Afraid of being seen by the villagers and leaving any messages, the two separated after not staying for too long. When they left, they saw the red candle wedding paper that Pei Shaorong bought in the basket, and Mo Xiaobao felt another burst of joy in his heart.

After muttering, "Don't waste your money", Mo Xiaobao ran home with a sweet face holding the red cloth.