Chapter 5

Uncle Qin's house is not very far from the village chief's house. In fact, the entire Linjiang Village is so big. After walking for less than ten minutes, Pei Shaorong arrived at Uncle Qin's house.

Unlike the village head's house with blue tiles, Uncle Qin's environment is only average. Like most villagers, the walls are covered with mud and stone, and the roof is paved with straw, but the yard is quite large. Less onion and garlic.

But before entering the door, Pei Shaorong heard a burst of scolding from a woman in the courtyard of Uncle Qin's house, and the voice seemed to belong to Aunt Qin.

Sure enough, as soon as she entered the yard, she saw Aunt Qin yelling angrily at another older woman.

"God-killed things, the whole village knows the virtues of those two dogs, mother, it's okay for you to be a Bodhisattva's daughter-in-law, but our family needs help. Where can we come to the surplus food to help others, not to mention those two dogs. Can you help? You don't know if you have borrowed or not!"

"Daughter-in-law, you can't say that, we help others when they are in trouble, and others will help us when we are in trouble. This is a good deed to do good deeds. Ah..." The woman who was taught by Aunt Qin retorted with disapproval.

"Besides, Ergou and our family are also relatives. If you can help, you can help..."

"Help, help me, help. We don't have relatives like Qin Ergou in our family. Now is the time when our family is in trouble!"

Aunt Qin He seemed to be in a hurry, and he was about to enter the room as soon as he threw the thing in his hand, when he suddenly saw Uncle Qin and Pei Shaorong who came in and stopped.

Glancing angrily at the woman in front of her, Aunt Qin suppressed her anger and ran over and said with a smile, "Brother, has the household registration settled?

" "Aunt Qin, don't dislike it..."

Pei Shaorong nodded and handed Aunt Qin a bed sheet that had been prepared in his backpack, which was promised in advance, a printed sheet as a thank you gift.

"I don't dislike it, I don't dislike it..." Aunt Qin hurriedly took the sheets. She was very satisfied with the comfortable feel and exquisite patterns, and even the anger just now disappeared a lot.

"Sulan, the third uncle has already set up the household registration for Brother Pei. Brother Pei also bought the house of the Tian family, and the roof needs to be repaired. They will live in our house for the past few days..."

"Live in our house?" I heard Uncle Qin's words , Aunt Qin's expression changed, she was obviously worried, but she felt a little hesitant when she touched the sheet on her hand.

Seeing this, Pei Shaorong hurriedly said, "Aunt Qin, don't worry, I don't live in vain, I'll take care of the meal myself, you can calculate the cost of the accommodation, and then I'll give you the money..."

"Oh, big brother is just polite, why are the bosses stunned? Hurry up and bring the big brother into the house..."

Aunt Qin's face became much better when she heard that Pei Shaorong was going to give the silver, so she asked Uncle Qin to greet Pei Shaorong, and ran back to the house with the sheets in her arms.

By the way, he pulled away the mother-in-law who wanted to come and talk. After a while, Pei Shaorong heard the noise coming from the house, which was very lively.

Pei Shaorong was a little curious, but he didn't ask more, followed Uncle Qin to his room, thanked him, and then closed the door.

"Huh..."

With a sigh of relief, Pei Shaorong put down his backpack and looked around the simple house. Although it was dilapidated, it still looked clean. It's better than worrying about poisonous snakes and beasts attacking in the wild.

Since the food was said to be solved by himself, Pei Shaorong didn't go to the dinner at Uncle Qin's house.

I took a stainless steel pot and asked Aunt Qin for a pot of hot water, went back to the house and soaked two bags of instant noodles, cut the bags of marinated pork and marinated eggs and went in to solve dinner.

When he asked for hot water, Pei Shaorong glanced at the Qin family's food, and was immediately glad that he didn't have a partner. He had no appetite for the dark dough and pickles.

Having experienced the end of the world and living again, Pei Shaorong will never treat himself wrong in this life!

In the next few days, Pei Shaorong gained a deeper understanding of his environment and also got to know Uncle Qin's house.

Speaking of which, Uncle Qin's family is quite famous in the village. This is not because he is a relative of the village chief, but his mother. Besides, this small village is so big that it is not uncommon for any family to be close to each other.

As for Uncle Qin's wife, Mrs. Liu, if you say it nicely, it is a kind person, and if you say it badly, it is a good person, or a very rare kind!

Being a good person is actually very commendable, but the blame lies in the fact that Liu is simply sick, the kind of fool who would rather starve to death than help others.

If you say help, just help, but you have to see who you are helping, whether it is worth helping, and whether you have the ability to help. Can a village bastard who is idle all day help?

The lazy bastard in the village can often coax Liu to give away the food from the family with a few kind words. She also often goes to the town to help the beggars, so that the Qin family can eat dry rice, but they can only drink clear soup. .

She was so angry that Aunt Qin really wanted to eat her, but she couldn't help her. There was no way. Where is the etiquette, as a daughter-in-law, Aunt Qin was no more savage than the elders in the family.

Liu's kind deeds are actually admirable, but there are problems with the people she rescues. They are all the lazy gangsters in the village, and the beggars with the worst behavior in the town. Remember her half a point.

But Liu Shi couldn't see that they didn't even look at her and thank her. As long as they said a good word, she would be so happy that she couldn't find the east, west, north and south. The one who should be helped didn't help, but it caused a group of vampires.

What's more, the Qin family is not a wealthy family. The four members of the family rely on Uncle Qin to farm the land alone. Aunt Qin does some simple odd jobs to earn money to support the family.

The Qin family's own life is very tight, and the mud bodhisattva has crossed the river. Where can I get the extra money to help others.

This is good for Mrs. Liu. She fiddled with things in the family all day and gave them away. From the beginning to the end, Mrs. Liu never thought that her doing good deeds and taking advantage of her was all based on the pain and helplessness of the rest of the Qin family... Back then, the

Qin family It was considered a wealthy family in the village, but it was because Father Qin married such a good person as Liu, that his family fortune was ruined by her little by little.

In the end, the old man of the Qin family died because the Liu family used the family's money to help the beggars and died because he fell ill and had no money to buy medicines... After the

death of Qin's father, the uncle Qin was still young, and the Liu family was even more kind and caring without any scruples. The family's last family business was also completely defeated by her.

When Uncle Qin grew up, he was a very filial and honest person, and he believed whatever his mother said.

In the village, as long as someone is in difficulty and has work to do, Uncle Qin will be instigated by his mother to help. It's still the kind of free.

The Qin family was a good old lady and a filial, honest and obedient son. Naturally, the family became poorer and poorer. It wasn't until Uncle Qin married Aunt Qin that things got better.

Aunt Qin was from the next village. At first, because of her fiery temperament, she was in her twenties and still could not marry, so she finally got married to Uncle Qin.

Fortunately, Aunt Qin was a savage master who controlled the wonderful mother and son of the Qin family. Although it could not completely cure Liu's Notre Dame disease, it at least made her restrained.

After marriage, Uncle Qin also listened to her words. After getting married, all the money in the family was handed over to her, which made the Qin family better and re-purchased the land property.

Otherwise, who in the village can stand up to Liu's indiscriminate temperament? Put it in a rich family and say she is a living Bodhisattva, but in a poor family, the Liu family is simply a catastrophe!

No, Liu's family is now a disaster in Qin's house. Pei Shaorong has lived in Qin's house for a few days, and he has already seen Liu's virginity.

As far as the speed of Liu's free food distribution, it is as awesome as the crops in the south. It is cooked three times a year, and it never takes a breath!

He has seen Liu clan secretly sending things out of the Qin family countless times. Before watching Qin guy eat poor food, he thought it was the same for the entire ancient civilian class. It turned out that the Virgin of Liu clan did it.

It's no wonder that Aunt Qin's temperament is unprofitable and has no strength. The day she heard that he was going to stay overnight, her face changed. Her feelings were frightened by Notre Dame Liu, and what she hated most in her life was to do good things for free!

After having a general understanding of the village's affairs, Pei Shaorong's mind was still on his newly bought house.

He had already looked at the house, and it was indeed empty for many years. The weeds in the yard were almost high. Fortunately, the walls were well built and not weathered, but there was something wrong with the roof.

According to what the village chief and Uncle Qin said, the roof was only leaking a little bit of rain, but when Pei Shaorong went to see it, he found out that there was a little there

. Rong decided to simply re-pave the roof, instead of straw, just lay the blue tiles like the village chief's house, which is strong and takes a long time.

And the house has to be cleaned up. All the furniture is basically unusable. He has to repurchase it, and the kitchen needs to be repaired.

After the calculation, Pei Shaorong wailed in his heart. In the end, he spent three dollars to buy a few walls. Who said the ancients were sincere and stood up and punched them to death!

Building the roof and cleaning up the house is too busy for Pei Shaorong alone, and there are not many people he knows in the village, so he can only ask the Qin family for help.

Uncle Qin was honest and honest, so he naturally didn't refuse. Aunt Qin got his bedsheets and received a couple of noodles from him, which made him even more pleasing to the eye, so he enthusiastically arranged for him.

Building the roof and cleaning up the house looked troublesome, but in fact it didn't require many people. Aunt Qin found two strong men from the village to help him.

The workers were all found, and Uncle Qin also helped deliver the materials. Pei Shaorong asked Aunt Qin to help organize the workers to work. He went to the town to buy furniture by himself.

In ancient times, there were very few ready-made furniture, let alone a special furniture market in modern times. If you want to buy large items, you have to go to a carpenter to customize them.

Although there is a lot of money on his body, Pei Shaorong doesn't plan to use it up all at once. He has not found a profitable job yet, and it is impossible to sell the things in the space all the time. The money has to be calculated and used.

Large-scale furniture in ancient times was not cheap. The necessary items such as beds, cabinets, tables, and chairs cost Pei Shaorong nearly ten taels of silver.

No wonder the ancients did not buy furniture easily, no wonder the village chief sold the house to himself so cheaply.

The soil and stones used to build the house are made from local materials without cost. The furniture that comes with the house is the most valuable thing. The original furniture in his house is a pile of waste.

After customizing large pieces of furniture, Pei Shaorong went back to the village after strolling around the town for a while.