Chapter 7

After descending from the back mountain, Pei Shaorong came home with game. He met many villagers on the way. He smiled and greeted everyone. If he wants to live here permanently in the future, he must have a good relationship with the villagers.

This country is not like a city, what's more, this is ancient times, and the relationship between neighbors is the most important thing. If there is any problem at home, these people will help you.

After going home and closing the door, Pei Shaorong took a break after eating and then began to deal with the prey in the space.

This time he really hit a lot of things, but they were not too valuable prey, and the back mountain of Linjiang Village was not an old forest. Apart from dozens of pheasant rabbits, Pei Shaorong's biggest harvest was a wild goat.

Like other hunters here, they usually sell their prey directly to the restaurant in the town, but Pei Shaorong is not going to sell it directly to the restaurant.

He felt that it was not cost-effective. These prey were not only edible, but also the fur of rabbits, which could be sold for money after they were processed.

Anyway, his space is a natural large refrigerator, and these meats will not be broken even if they are placed in the space for a long time, and they can be handled slowly.

Pei Shaorong had already figured out what to do with these meats. He couldn't finish them all by himself, and there was no way to keep them in the space. He had to exchange them for silver.

Because this is a normal human society where money is needed for food, clothing, housing and transportation. It is absolutely impossible to have no money, and I have no work and no income for the time being.

So Pei Shaorong decided to use the meat of these prey to sell skewers in the town, although it is not as fast and easy as selling directly to the restaurant, it can make a lot of money.

What he lacks most now is time. Anyway, it is very boring to be idle in the village. He is alone at home, and there is no one to talk to. Selling skewers is considered a temporary job, so he can pass the time.

The prey in the space was almost handled, the sky was getting dark, and the sight was not good enough to work, so Pei Shaorong had to wash and prepare to go to bed.

"No wonder the ancients gave birth to three or four sons and daughters. In the night without nightlife, in addition to making villains..."

Pei Shaorong was lying on the bed without sleepiness. Although it was dark, it was actually very early. , Whether it is before the end of the world or after the end of the world, his night life is very rich.

Now suddenly alone in ancient times, Pei Shaorong, who was unfamiliar with his life, was calm on the surface, but he still felt extraordinarily lonely and lonely in his heart.

For the next two days, Pei Shaorong has been processing the game brought back from the mountain at home. He has a lot of seasonings for barbecues. Anyway, as long as he can think of things, he has prepared more or less when he prepared the materials.

Seasonings such as chili and cumin are even more essential. In the last days, sometimes sleeping in the wild, taking out a pack of seasonings and cooking noodles, grilling meat is much more comfortable than eating biscuits, and after eating, the combat effectiveness will skyrocket!

But he didn't prepare the bamboo skewer, he had to make it himself, as well as the charcoal, the cart grill for the stuff, etc. He also had to prepare.

After everything was ready, Pei Shaorong chose the next market day to bring things to the town to set up a stall to sell kebabs.

"Brother Pei, what are you doing? It smells weird..."

Pei Shaorong ran into Aunt Qin and other villagers who were going to the town with him. In ancient times, there were not supermarkets in modern times. Everyone wanted to buy them. Everything has to go to town.

"The game that was hunted on the mountain two days ago, take advantage of today's market goers to bring it to the town to sell..." Pei Shaorong replied with a smile.

The market day is the most lively. Everyone not only goes to buy things, but also sells things. Basically, every household in the village sends a representative to the town.

Even the whole family was dispatched. Adults and children regarded the market day as a fun day, and rushed to the town to play. Today is the best day to set up a stall.

As soon as they arrived in Yueyang Town, Pei Shaorong separated from Aunt Qin and the others, found a lively place, paid 2 cents for setting up the stall, and then set up a stove to make kebabs.

"Meat skewers, delicious mutton skewers, pork skewers, rabbit skewers, and chicken skewers, each for a penny..."

Pei Shaorong roared skillfully while grilling meat skewers. I'm used to roaring at street stalls, and I don't feel ashamed.

Once the meat skewers are grilled, smeared with oil, and sprinkled with spices, the fragrance wafts out. People don't usually eat meat, but I have never eaten meat grilled with postmodern seasonings. The fragrance spit out of his mouth.

"It's so fragrant, Boss, give me two skewers of pork..."

"Boss, I want two skewers..."

Some people couldn't help but come together. A penny and a skewer of barbecued meat are not expensive, but even a steamed bun One penny, and two penny for the buns with meat.

Pei Shaorong's price is cheap. His meat basically doesn't cost much, and each skewer of meat is not much. The profit is small and the sales are small, and he is the one who makes money in the end.

If you have one, there will be two, and soon the barbecue stall will be crowded with people. Pork sells the fastest. Obviously, compared to chicken and rabbit meat, these ancient people are still more loyal to the oily and fatty pork...

Today I'm going to the market town There were a lot of people, the lively atmosphere was good, and there were small traders everywhere, which further stimulated everyone's desire to buy. By noon, the kebabs prepared by Pei Shaorong were almost sold out.

The copper plate was rushing into the bag, and Pei Shaorong's face was about to burst into laughter. At noon, he went to the wonton stand next to him and ate a bowl of wontons. He found a place where no one was around and took out the barbecue that had been skewered in the space for a long time. Selling in the afternoon.

When the people were almost scattered at dusk, Pei Shaorong rubbed his toasted hands and packed up and prepared to go back. When he made enough money later, he bought a yard in the town, and it was too inconvenient to travel from the village to the town. .

He came home with the basket on his back, ate a simple meal, took a shower, and sat down on the bed to start clearing the day's gains.

Because it was a market day, there were a lot of people in the town today, so Pei Shaorong sold a lot of skewers. For a penny a bunch, they sold nearly 2,000 skewers. One tael of silver = 1,500 yuan. of silver.

The reason why they can sell so much, apart from the large number of people at the market, is of course the reason why Pei Shaorong, a profiteer, deliberately reduced the weight of each skewer of meat.

The meat is basically free of money, it is all pork from Houshan and the space. The bamboo sticks are made by myself, and the seasoning is also my own. The charcoal is exchanged for one or two vermicelli with Aunt Qin. All the costs are very low. .

If you continue to sell skewers, according to this kind of sales, the seasoning in the space can last about half a year.

However, it is impossible to sell so many every time. Today is because there are so many people and it is the first time someone sells skewers. The business is so good. In the future, it will be almost the same as selling a few hundred skewers every day. The population of Yueyang Town is limited.

But even so, the profit is very objective at a few hundred yuan a day. Now he sells kebabs temporarily. When the weather gets colder and there is still room for hot pot ingredients, he will sell hot pot kebabs.

In the summer, I will switch to soft drinks. Anyway, I can't finish drinking in these spaces. I will be a small trader for two years. If I save enough money, I can buy his hundreds of acres of farmland in the village. !

There are still a lot of fruits in the space that are not here. When the time comes, you can also grow some fruits that are easier to grow and cultivate, which must be very profitable.

Of course, you have to be careful about everything, don't be too pushy, and the goal of a big landlord who has no worries about eating and drinking is still very easy. Well, the future is still very good!

After finally finding a way to survive, Pei Shaorong temporarily set his goal to be a small landlord. What was his greatest wish when he was reborn, isn't it to eat and drink comfortably for a lifetime.

Now Pei Shaorong is very self-aware, and the path of the protagonist to reach the peak of the human being basically has nothing to do with him.

This is ancient times. He was wearing it, and he was wearing it from an overhead dynasty. Unlike other people's soul wear, he ran to become an official with a serious identity and became famous, and he could change history.

Just because of the nature of his pre-apocalyptic scumbag, his IQ will definitely not exceed the range of a normal person. If he wants to make achievements and make a name for himself, it is basically nonsense.

If it weren't for the tempering of those days in the apocalypse, Pei Shaorong was very sure that his 250 playful temperament before the apocalypse would definitely be over on the first day he passed through.

As for the reason, we have to talk about it from a long, long time ago. At that time, he read a novel, the main character's name was Long Aotian

...

After being astonished, Pei Shaorong began to set up a stall in the town every day, and even named his meat skewers - Earth Kebab!

Everyone didn't understand what the earth of the earth kebabs meant, but after the kebabs understood, they guessed that the earth should be a place name.

As expected by Pei Shaorong, the profit in the next few days will not be as amazing as the first day, but it is not bad, it can be about one or two hundred cents a day.

You must know that most of the short-term workers here are only 20 to 30 cents a day. If other people know their income, they will be shocked.

To make money on kebabs, of course there are people who follow the trend. In a few days, some people follow him to sell kebabs, but because everyone has different seasonings, Pei Shaorong sells the best.

He also doesn't mind someone vying for business with him. Anyway, there are so many people in the town that he can't monopolize one of them. There was no patent in ancient times.

In order not to make people jealous and trouble himself, Pei Shaorong didn't go to town every day to sell kebabs, but every other day, he didn't live on kebabs all the time, he just made some money temporarily.

The rest of the time he spends the rest of the time in the village learning how to farm and getting to know the crops, so that the local owner can make plans for future farming, because until now, he still does not distinguish between five grains and six animals!

In order to live a better life in the future, Pei Shaorong also bought a few books in the town to learn the traditional Chinese characters here.

No matter how much he learned before, as a modern person, he still understands how important literacy is, and he can't even understand his own house deed.

Now he has almost recognized all the people in the village, and he can name them no matter whether they are familiar or not.

As for the little brother named A Bao that he met on the mountain that day, Pei Shaorong didn't know what was wrong with him, so he went to find out.