Chapter 2

After the material preparations were completed, there were still five months before the end of the world. Pei Shaorong packed up and flew to City B.

In his memory, City B is the safest large-scale base in the future. There are countless people who want to take refuge in City B after the end of the world, but not many can enter.

Therefore, before the end of the world, he has to occupy a position and create the best apocalyptic shelter, otherwise it will be difficult to enter the B city base after the end of the world.

City B is expensive, and he doesn't have enough money left to buy a house in city B, so he found an inconspicuous remote community and rented a suite.

After signing the lease contract, Pei Shaorong started to get busy again, and without any scruples, he began to renovate other people's private properties.

The glass windows in the rooms were all replaced with bulletproof tempered glass, and the doors from the door to the bedroom were replaced with specially-made steel doors.

On the tempered glass, Pei Shaorong also carefully pasted a single-sided film, otherwise, if the end of the world comes, if someone finds their house full of food, who won't rob him?

Although he has practiced a little boxing in the last days, it does not mean that he is invincible in the world. If he is powerful, he will not be a superhuman in his last life and will always live at the bottom of the last days.

The layout of the room was also transformed by him. Except for the bedroom where he lived, all the walls that could be demolished were demolished by him, and the entire suite was changed beyond recognition.

He installed all the self-sufficient facilities such as solar energy, water purifier, small greenhouse planting, etc., and he will wait for the end of the world to shrink for a lifetime!

Fortunately, the landlord's family has recently gone abroad and will not come back in the short term. Otherwise, if they come to see their house being tossed into rubble, they might have thought of hacking Pei Shaorong to death with a knife.

After finishing the house, Pei Shaorong went on a shopping spree again, and didn't stop until batches of daily necessities and food and drinking water filled the entire suite.

For people who come back in the last days, there will never be too much of food. The space can be kept fresh. When the food in the house is finished, he will use the treasures in the space. Yes, that's it, it will be comfortable in the last days. No problem living for ten years!

At this moment, less than two months before the end of the world, Pei Shaorong finally began to avenge himself who died tragically in his previous life.

Taking the plane back to J City, Pei Shaorong's daily schedule is to eat, enjoy the tranquility before the apocalypse, and then troubleshoot Meng Wan and her future lover!

When there was still half a month before the end of the world, thinking of the tragic post-apocalypse, Pei Shaorong began to post on the Internet to spread the news of the end of the world.

He decided to remind everyone that in the past, the apocalypse broke out at night, and country Z was also a big country of control. The only weapons that the people could use were kitchen knives or kitchen knives.

When the apocalypse broke out in the previous life, the people of country Z were one of the most miserable countries.

If everyone is vigilant, then more people will survive the end of the world this time, and it can be considered that he has done a good thing.

The content of the post written by Pei Shaorong is very real. The time of the end of the world, various situations that will occur and various coping methods, Pei Shaorong has written all down in detail.

In order to convince everyone to be vigilant, Pei Shaorong also wrote about the news events that he knew would happen next.

In the beginning, everyone didn't care about the post, and treated it as a joke, scolding the landlord for being an idiot. It's been a long time since 2012, and they're still talking about the end of the world.

But within a few days, someone discovered that the news events that Pei Shaorong specially wrote on the post had actually happened, and they immediately began to panic.

One is a coincidence, but every news has actually happened, and the apocalypse mentioned in the post is not too fake...

Pei Shaorong's post on the end of the world quickly spread on the Internet, and every time a piece of information is confirmed, people are more A point of panic, everyone who saw the post made the same move as he did before, hoarding things.

Two days before the end of the world, the post of the end of the world has attracted the attention of people all over the country, and many places have begun to be restless, and everyone believes Pei Shaorong's news of the end of the world.

At this time, Pei Shaorong also killed Meng Wan and her lover, who had killed him in the previous life, and returned to the sanctuary he carefully built in City B, waiting for the end of the world with peace of mind.

On the morning of December 30, 2025, Pei Shaorong woke up from his sleep, walked to the window and opened the curtains to enjoy the familiar end times.

Then, Pei Shaorong was dumbfounded...

There was no hail outside the window, no zombies, no blood, everything was as usual, the early bird was eating worms, and the early man was practicing.

"Bang" Before

Pei Shaorong could react, the door of his house was pried open, and several uniformed police officers broke into the house.

"Pei Shaorong, please put down your weapons and surrender. Now we are using Internet rumors to disrupt social order and arrest you for premeditated murder!"

Pei Shaorong stared at his police with serious eyes, like a dangerous person looking at his own police. The next two words, damn it!

Then Pei Shaorong went into the bedroom without thinking and tried to escape by jumping out of the window. He really didn't think that a murderer who spread the news that caused panic in the whole country and had two lives on his back could confess and go home for the New Year...

He was going to The floor of the sanctuary is not high, plus the hard work over the past year and the skills developed in the previous life, it should be no problem to jump.

Well, yes, that's it, Pei Shaorong secretly calculated in his heart, he is very confident, surrender or something is absolutely impossible, and he would rather die than fight!

Ten minutes later, Pei Shaorong did not land, he was still in free fall, the wind was whistling in his ears, his body was weightless, and his eyes could not be opened.

He never knew that jumping from the second floor can also have the thrill of riding a roller coaster!

——Pei

Shaorong squatted in the hidden grass, staring at the town in the distance, and people who occasionally passed by in ancient costumes finally confirmed the fact that after rebirth, he passed through!

Two hours ago, after the terrifying weightlessness of jumping off a building, he found himself lying on the side of a remote road, with no cell phone signal, and no one around.

In fact, at that time, he was already a little suspicious that he had crossed over. Who could feel like riding a roller coaster by jumping off the second floor, and still fall off for ten minutes without landing?

Because he didn't know where he was crossing, Pei Shaorong didn't dare to take out the Hummer in the space, so he walked along the road for about an hour, and finally saw the crowd, which is the town in front of him.

Not daring to run out hastily, Pei Shaorong found a grass that was relatively close to the road and was very hidden and hid it, observing passers-by so that he could understand the information.

According to the conversation of passers-by, it is true that he has worn ancient times, but it does not seem to be very similar to the ancient times he knows.

It's not the dynasty he knows, what is the Dali dynasty, it is estimated that it should be an overhead dynasty.

And this world is a bit strange. In addition to men and women, there is also a man who can have children, called brother...

At that time, Pei Shaorong was shocked. Did he make a mistake? Men can also have children. What kind of magical world did he travel into?

Right now, there is no joy in his heart at all, but a deep sadness, and he doesn't feel that the ancient times are better than the last days.

Well, it's nice to have no zombies, but that doesn't mean it's a good thing to wear to ancient times.

After all, I have lived in the last days, and I am familiar with the environment and know how to get along, but in ancient times, it is really blind and blind.

Pei Shaorong has thought about it carefully. The first is the issue of communication. He doesn't need to worry about it for the time being. The accent of the people here is similar to his, and he is not afraid of language barriers.

Then there are the issues of life. Here, he should really be thankful that he is not a woman, has no aunt, and does not need sanitary napkins...

As for eating, there is no need to worry about it in a short time. The supplies in the space are enough for him to eat and drink alone for ten years. .

At that time, he should also find a way to live here, otherwise he would simply kill himself and not mix.

As for the future of life, Pei Shaorong actually thought about finding a valuable thing in space and selling it to make a fortune like in the novel, and then being a grandfather in ancient times to enjoy happiness or something.

But Pei Shaorong thought about it carefully, and there was almost nothing in his space that could make him rich all of a sudden, and everything could only be sold in small amounts to make money slowly.

And it's not a long-term solution to always rely on selling things. It's very dangerous to do it more often, and you can't always rely on the materials in the space. These things will always run out.

After all, his spatial function is also very simple. Apart from being able to hold things, it has no other function, and there is no land or spiritual spring.

He is a supernatural power, not some ancestral treasure. If it is so magical, he doesn't mind staying in the mountain for a lifetime.

Therefore, he should find a way to find a way to settle down in ancient times before the things in the space are used up, and it is best to find a safe job to make a living in the future!

The author has something to say: I will tell you in detail later, why there is no direct wealth in the Pei Pei space, because when collecting materials, he made a very stupid decision...