Chapter 60

The appearance of the enemy in the previous life actually didn't have much impact on Pei Shaorong. After a brief anger, the rest was calm.

Rebirth is not only about making up for regrets and taking revenge, but about letting you cherish what you have now and what you have missed.

Now Pei Shaorong's biggest goal and wish is actually very simple, he just wants to live a good life with A Bao, without getting rich and rich.

Even if he stays in this radius all his life, as long as there are people he likes and cares about, he will be happy. The world is so big, and one person doesn't need much land...

But Pei Shaorong is not a big belly. When encountering an enemy, then he does not intend to do anything for the forgiveness of the Virgin.

Anyway, there is a lot of time now, this life is so long, how happy it is to kill with one knife, it is also a very pleasant thing to add some fun to people when there is nothing, ride a donkey to read the songbook, wait and see!

But what Pei Shaorong didn't expect was that in this life, Meng Wan, dressed in Moran beads, would be able to kill herself without his help...

The hot summer will soon pass, and in a blink of an eye, it will be autumn in October, and spring will be planted. The transplanted persimmon tree grows very well, and it will bear big persimmons full of branches in this month!

In fact, it stands to reason that the results of the trees transplanted in the first year should not be ideal, but for some reason, the trees planted by the Pei family are growing very well.

This makes Pei Shao Rong Zhang Er puzzled. Could it be that his talent for farming is too good, so what do you plant and live?

This October is a good season for persimmons to ripen. Not to mention that the Pei family's own planted persimmons have grown, and the wild persimmons on the mountain have also grown. After the villagers have collected the grain in the fields, they began to go up the mountain to pick wild persimmons!

This is the life of a farmer, relying on mountains to eat mountains and water to drink water, and in Pei Shaorong's view, Linjiang Village is really a paradise with rich products.

It is not too much to describe it as "the roe deer and the scoop scoop the fish, and the pheasant flies into the rice pot".

Once you get to the mountain, as long as you are willing to contribute, you will definitely not come back empty-handed, especially in the harvest season of autumn, there are many good things on the mountain.

This year, however, the situation seems to be a little different. In the past, the wild fruits on the mountain were flooded, but this year it has been greatly reduced, and many trees have failed to bear fruit.

Although there are also a lot of wild persimmons this year, it can't be compared with the flooding of the mountains in previous years. There are also pheasants and hares. Pei Shaorong, an outsider, doesn't know.

But the local men who have lived in Linjiang Village since childhood have seen much less prey than in previous years when they went up the mountain recently, which is really weird...

This phenomenon is over for everyone to see, the joy brought by the autumn harvest Let everyone see nothing but food and silver in their eyes.

However, there were still a few people who noticed and became vigilant in their hearts. Father Mo was one of them. Don't look at him as stingy and hateful, but Father Mo's brain is so good.

You must know that the Mo family actually moved in from the outside, and there were no relatives in the village. The old man of the Mo family died early, and the old man Mo supported the Mo family when he was only ten years old.

But if he was a little weak and stupid, he would not be able to support the Mo family, let alone buy dozens of taels of family business for the family.

Therefore, Father Mo can't be underestimated. He has lived for such an old age, and he has eaten more salt than the younger generation below!

Putting away the grain in the field, Father Mo dug up the soil, squatted on the ground and watched for a while, and then looked at the sun in the sky, until his head was dizzy before he went home with his things on his back.

After going home to wash and ate dinner, Father Mo took a few puffs of dry cigarettes and said to Aunt Mo, "Old lady, you go to Sun's house tomorrow, let Lanzhu's family stop selling food this year, and keep it for the new year..."

"What's the matter? The head of the family, I heard that the price of grain in the town has risen a few days ago. Everyone is pointing to making this money. Does Lanzhu listen to us?" Aunt Mo put down the rag and whispered.

"I don't think the weather is right this year, it's very strange..." Father Mo frowned, remembering the days when he and his parents escaped when he was a child.

"Anyway, you let Lanzhu's family keep the food and I feel more at ease... I will also go to Xiaobao's house tomorrow. I always feel panic in my heart. No matter what happens, it is always a good thing to have food at home!"

Said Wu Knowing the destiny at ten, this person is old, and his sensitivity to many things is different. It sounds mysterious, but it has some truth.

This year, the wild fruits and wild animals on the periphery of the mountain are decreasing, the situation is not serious, and the harvest in the field is normal, but Father Mo always feels that something is wrong.

He also experienced disasters and famines when he was a child and escaped. Although it happened many years ago, he was instinctively sensitive and afraid of these things, and he was not at ease...

The next day, Father Mo and Aunt Mo went out separately.

The sun's family has been very difficult recently. They didn't borrow money from Mo's father and Pei's family, and they were forced to write about the adoption of the eldest son to Mo's father. Mo Lanzhu and Sun Yao were embarrassed and left angrily. of.

Don't talk about opening a private school. The debts the Sun family owes everyone is still a problem. There is also the matter of the adoptive eldest son. After writing the contract, the two of them walked out of the door of Linjiang Village. ...

Adopting the eldest son, this is not a trivial matter. The male family is important to the Mo family, and it is also very important to the Sun family.

The two elders of the Sun family have been thinking about hugging their grandson for three years. If they knew that their grandson had been adopted, would they still be angry?

After reacting, Mo Lanzhu and Sun Yaocai began to regret in their hearts, but they couldn't help themselves and ran back to find Father Mo.

Besides, Father Mo, who are the two thin-skinned and arrogant young men who are rivals? After hesitating for a while, the two of them returned to the Sun's house and chose to conceal the adoption...

But if they didn't talk about the succession, they didn't borrow money. This is also a very serious problem. What they owe, even the Sun Family Village has a total of twenty or thirty taels of foreign debt!

In the past, everyone didn't mention repaying the money because Sun Yao would be promising. Now that Sun Yao has fallen off the list, it is still unknown whether he will be admitted in three years, and these creditors will naturally come to the door.

They didn't borrow money from Father Mo and Pei's family, and the Sun family didn't dare to defy their debts in the face of aggressive debt collectors. They could only take out the family's savings for many years, and then sell some of the fields to pay everyone's money back.

The Sun family was not wealthy before, and at most they were considered middle-class in the village, but since Sun Yaocai was admitted as a scholar, the life of the Sun family can be said to have improved several times.

Not to mention that Sun Yaocai's status as a scholar does not need to pay taxes and tribute in the Sun family, which saves a large part of expenses and food.

As far as the villagers want to be proud of the Sun family in the future, they also send gifts to the Sun family every three days. The things are not expensive, but it is not a small amount for each family.

Sun Yaocai spent most of the money on books, pen and ink when he was studying.

Therefore, the Sun family does not look wealthy, but in fact, they live more casually than most people. The big white rice and pork that everyone eats only once during the festival can be seen on the Sun's table every three days.

Now without everyone's help, they were forced to pay off a huge debt. Not to mention, the Sun family was completely emptied, but their money was also less than half, and blood was dripping from their hearts.

The most direct manifestation of this is in the daily diet. The big white rice and the fat pork directly drop the thick noodles and pickles.

And the attitude of the people around him made the Sun family who had been enjoying it for several years uncomfortable, and the in-law Father Mo, who was extremely unwilling to help!

At this moment, Aunt Mo is naturally not welcome when she comes to the door, and even Mo Lanzhu, the daughter of the Mo family, is also very angry that her mother's family fell into trouble. The Sun family's life is poor, and gradually she feels the poverty of dressing up as a poor peasant woman...

After listening to Aunt Mo's words, Mo Lanzhu was very angry, "Mother, am I your biological child? Does my father want me and my husband to suffer and be poor?

" Several articles, now selling food is definitely a big profit.

If you listen to Father Mo and don't sell grain now, if the price of grain falls back after a few days, it will be a big loss. As for keeping all the grain, it is crazy!

This year's harvest is so good, the Sun family doesn't have to pay taxes, they can't eat it all in one year, and it will become stale grain next year. If it is not stored well, it will mold and rot. What did Father Mo think?

"Mother, do you know how sad the Sun family is now? Dad only has money without my daughter. Now, if the Sun family doesn't sell these grains, how can I have money to study?"

"I'm about to give birth again, and there's no milk powder here. Forget it, but I can't even eat goat's milk, my father is capable, but he refuses to help me, in his heart, he only has money!"

Mo Lanzhu said that she was aggrieved and angry, and Aunt Mo, who was worried in front of her, was speechless. , I didn't expect my daughter to be so angry and complaining about the silver thing this time.

To be honest, she is stingy and prefers sons over daughters, but she is actually very good to this eldest daughter, and her attitude towards her is completely different from that of her younger brother.

In addition to helping the Sun family to share the glory of the Sun family and to miss the men of the Sun family, in fact, how much Father Mo also depends on this bloodline.

Aunt Mo, who is in charge of her own family, understands better than anyone else that she has been a husband and wife with Father Mo for so many years. Father Mo's stingy character is etched into his bones, but he is not at the level of wickedness.

The family's financial support for the Sun family has long been emptied in the past few years, and Moranzhu will only be tens of taels as soon as it comes up. Not to mention that the family really doesn't have so much money.

It is important to support the son-in-law and daughter, but the Mo family is also a family. The Mo family has no son. Of course, Father Mo has to plan for the rest of his life for his husband and wife.

After all, it's fine for the two of them to continue to live for more than 20 years, not to mention that they had agreed to adopt a man from the Sun family. In the future, the two poor old men and mother-in-law will not have to spend money to support them... ...

Dumbly worried for a while, Aunt Mo Nuonuo said, "Lanzhu, that's not what your father meant. Your father said that he felt something was wrong this year, so keep the food at home and feel at ease..."

"The weather is not right? Peace of mind? "Mo Lanzhu sneered, "I think something is wrong in my father's heart and is afraid that we will rely on silver, let's keep the food to repay his debts!"

​​She could see that there is no good one in the Mo family, except for silver or silver, The stench of copper all over is the same as that abominable social scum, Pei Shaorong.

They are all idiots who look down on others. Thirty years in Hedong and thirty years in Hexi, she will definitely have a day of success, and then make these short-sighted people regret it!

Her own daughter actually treated her family like this, Aunt Mo finally left home in discomfort, and Father Mo slapped the table angrily when he found out.

Treating kindness as a donkey's liver and lungs, no matter how stingy he loves money, he won't harm his own things. That's a bastard that makes the Mo family truly unstoppable!

It's okay for outsiders to look at him like that, and his own daughter looks at him the same way. Father Mo said in his heart that it's not uncomfortable. It's definitely a lie. Once again, he couldn't help but wonder if this is really his daughter. Iron Rooster is also a human being, so his heart would be uncomfortable.