Chapter 19

Aunt Qin is not a professional matchmaker, but she has said that she has kissed once or twice, and she is also an experienced person.

There are not many people I know well in the village. Aunt Qin also mentioned the matter of kissing to me before. At this moment, when Pei Shaorong wants to say kiss, the first thing that comes to mind is of course Aunt Qin.

Pulling Aunt Qin to tell him that he wanted to marry Mo Xiaobao, Aunt Qin was startled, and he hurriedly looked around to see if anyone else heard it, and dragged Pei Shaorong to his house.

"Big brother, do you really want to marry A Bao? His father has already made a marriage for him, and now you ask my aunt to talk to you, this, this..."

Aunt Qin was a little embarrassed, although she also hoped that Pei Shaorong Marrying Mo Xiaobao, but now that the old man has already found his husband's family, it seems unreasonable for Pei Shaorong to propose marriage at this time.

"I think about it, I want to marry A Bao!" Pei Shaorong nodded affirmatively, "Auntie, Father Mo just found a marriage for A Bao, and we haven't decided yet, let's go to propose marriage before that family. Now ..."

"Aunt Qin, I really like A Bao, you heard it just now, what kind of marriage is his father looking for for him, then the man can be A Bao's grandfather, and A Bao can marry. Being a widow and enduring hardship for a lifetime..."

"I know that I have no land in the village and I am poor and I am alone. It is hard for A Bao to marry me, but I will definitely try my best to make A Bao live a good life. Auntie, you can help me. Help me!"

He has been here for so long, and the person in the village that he is most familiar with and has the best relationship with is Aunt Qin, and Pei Shaorong also knows that Aunt Qin is enthusiastic, so he dared to tell Aunt Qin.

According to the etiquette here, it is a bit suspicious that he is going to propose a marriage now, and it will inevitably lead to rumors.

But Pei Shaorong didn't think it at all, let's not say that it would not be good for Father Mo to find someone for Mo Xiaobao. Now the two families are just talking about it, haven't they been engaged yet.

It doesn't matter if it's fixed, Pei Shaorong doesn't mind doing it again like he did to Blacksmith Pan last time, but he just doesn't know if the old man can stop himself beating him this time.

During this time, he also saw that Mo Xiaobao's father actually disliked him when he was 18 and hadn't married yet, and didn't want to raise a little brother for nothing.

As long as Mo Xiaobao can be thrown out, Father Mo doesn't care who Mo Xiaobao marries at all, all he cares about is the future of his eldest son-in-law and the incense that the Sun family promised to adopt to the Mo family.

After listening to Pei Shaorong's words, Aunt Qin's head also started to run at a high speed. The elder brother was right. Then Father Mo was looking for a marriage, but it was really undecided. Will come to the next job is to exchange Geng posts.

She also watched Mo Xiaobao grow up. Although this child is very carefree and has a fickle temper, he is really good. He is also famous in the village for being diligent and capable. He married an old man as a child. I really feel sorry for him.

Brother Pei, he has a gentle and honest personality, and he looks first-class and upright. Judging from this figure, he is someone who can work hard and even hunt.

It's the fact of being alone that makes many people in the village taboo. For people like him whose parents and relatives are basically dead, everyone secretly says that he is the nemesis of evil stars. Generally, people will not marry a girl or a brother to such a person. .

What's more, he moved to the village and didn't even have any land, so he relied on hunting for a living, and his income was unstable. The little brothers and girls in the village were even more reluctant to marry him.

The people who follow the hunt are not short of meat, but the country people value the food in the fields more.

According to Pei Shaorong's current situation, not to mention the people in the village, Aunt Qin's estimate for him is that this child will have to suffer for at least three or four years before he can buy and farm fields in the village and live a good life.

So, in fact, if Pei Shaorong wanted to talk to him in the village, he couldn't find any good girls or little brothers, but he didn't know it.

Aunt Qin had a good impression of Pei Shaorong, and she thought about giving him a daughter-in-law. Thinking of Mo Xiaobao, after thinking about it, she thought the two were a good match.

Aunt Qin was thinking about a serious relationship, so Pei Shaorong couldn't wait any longer, and pulled the sleeves of Aunt Qin's clothes.

"Aunt Qin, what do you think about this? I really want to marry A Bao. You can help me get married. Then I will not let you run away in vain..."

Pei Shaorong pulled him Aunt Qin also recovered from her thoughts, and when she heard Pei Shaorong talking about the matchmaker's thank you, her eyes narrowed with smiles. She knew that Pei Shaorong had always been a generous person, and she would not suffer when the marriage really happened.

What's more, she also hoped that the two of them would get together as a couple. Come on, no matter how hard Father Mo's bone is, her Aunt Qin has the ability to gnaw it down!

"Don't worry, eldest brother, is Auntie the kind of person who only looks at money? You and Abao are both good, a match made in heaven, Auntie will definitely help you... But I heard that the family that Father Mo found gave him Two and a half dollars of betrothal gift money, you..."

Two and a half dollars is almost a tael of silver, although it's not too much, it's not a lot.

Aunt Qin was very worried that Pei Shaorong went to propose a marriage to Father Mo, and the lion opened his mouth. After giving the dowry money, the marriage would cost money. How will the life of the two live after they get married?

"I went up the mountain to fight a lot of things a few days ago, and I can pay for this betrothal gift..."

Pei Shaorong can still get a little more than one or two silver coins. I bought the land because I couldn't grow it, not because I didn't have money. .

When I came here, I went around the town and got more than fifty taels of silver into my hands. During this time, I also made seven or eight taels selling skewers. Apart from buying a house and buying furniture before, I still have a total of zeros and zeros. The cost, there are still more than fifty taels in this hand.

I usually eat and drink by myself and store it in my own space. If I don't buy things in the town, there is basically no place to spend this money.

During this period of time, I observed the living standards of some people in the village. My fifty taels of silver did not seem to be much, but it was actually quite a lot.

At least in the village, there are not many people who can give out more than fifty taels of silver at once. Of course, this is only cash, not including other people's fields.

Therefore, Pei Shaorong is not worried that he can't afford the dowry money, but he may be wronged when he gets married, and he can't give him a grand wedding.

If it was in the modern age, he would have to give his wife a luxury car and a villa when he got married, but now he can only give A Bao a shabby house and a simple wedding.

Thinking about it, Pei Shaorong felt that Abao was actually aggrieved to marry him, but it didn't matter, he would definitely treat Abao twice as good in the future!

Hearing that Pei Shaorong was not under any pressure because of the betrothal money, Aunt Qin sighed, "Big brother, you young man don't understand, it's not easy to get married, except for the betrothal money, you have to ask the village to do whatever you want. Let's have a drink and make it fun..."

"Even if you don't eat, you have to express that you will send a wedding cake to the villagers or something. You are from out of town, this is a good opportunity to have a good relationship with the village, and then set up a wine table. The money is a big investment..."

"You also have to buy more bits and pieces at home. Now that you don't have any fields in the village, you have to save the money to buy land quickly, otherwise you and Bao will eat and drink in the future. What, have you been hunting all your life, the mountains are so dangerous, what do you have a Bao?"

"Then father Mo, my aunt told you, look at it, just father Mo's iron cock, and then we will go to propose marriage. , he might have to knock you down, so the money will be spent running out like running water..."

Aunt Qin is someone who has come here, and understands the sadness of chai, rice, oil, salt, sauce, vinegar, and tea. It's really a life to live, and there is no need for money in the family.

"Aunt Qin, I've thought about it all. I still have some savings in my hand, enough to marry a wife. When A Bao comes to my house, I will treat him well. I have the strength to not let him go hungry, it's Father Mo. Where, I have to trouble my aunt to help me tell me..."

Aunt Qin said that Pei Shaorong has already considered it, and he has enough money for the betrothal gift and wine. As for how to live in the future, he also has a general plan, in short He wouldn't let Bao suffer with him all the time.

"Don't worry, eldest brother, my aunt is not a vegetarian in the village. Father Mo is not my aunt's opponent. Aunt A Bao will definitely tell you about it!"

Hearing Pei Shaorong's words, Aunt Qin smiled and said that just now. Most of it is her own sadness. The elder brother is a good person, and there are no relatives who are dragging him down. Abao is also a diligent, and he can live well after two years of hardship.

"By the way, big brother, you can't go now. You go to the town tomorrow to buy some things for hire, and then we will talk about exchanging Geng Tie together!"

"Okay, don't wait for tomorrow, I will prepare things now, and tomorrow Auntie will go to Mo's house with me, so as not to have too many dreams at night..."

Pei Shaorong nodded, this matter should not be delayed, he had to settle Abao before the family that Mo's father was looking for was hired.

This is a marriage, and the exchange of Geng Tie is basically a sure thing. Whoever dares to attack A Bao's idea again, he will arrest whoever bites whoever, ahhh, not biting, but beating!

As soon as he agreed with Aunt Qin, Pei Shaorong asked again what was needed for a marriage appointment here, and immediately ran to town.

According to the standard bride price, there are complicated things such as bride price, seafood, fish, four-colored sugar, four-jing fruit, tea and so on.

But it was a wealthy family. Generally, the betrothal gifts in this country are not so troublesome. Sending some snacks and pork plus betrothal money is almost the same.

Pei Shaorong actually wanted the best for Mo Xiaobao, but his funds are really limited now, and he really can't prepare for too much.

Moreover, according to what Aunt Qin said, even if they were sent to Mo's house, Mo Xiaobao would not enjoy half of it, and Father Mo would not prepare any dowry for Mo Xiaobao. At that time, these things would definitely be replaced by Father Mo. Cheng Yinzi was sent to his eldest son-in-law's house.

Pei Shaorong is not a stingy person, but he doesn't want to be taken advantage of for no reason. This is enough to be taken advantage of by Meng Wan in his previous life.

With all this money being ripped off by Father Mo, he might as well wait for Ah Bao to marry him and buy more things!