Chapter 30

After getting married, I didn't get tired of doing anything. Two days later, Pei Shaorong and Mo Xiaobao had to work hard for their future. It's not long to sit and eat, and it's not the character of Mo Xiaobao who grew up in a farmhouse. .

According to Pei Shaorong's plan, he plans to take Mo Xiaobao to the town to make two clothes first. The Mo family is not rich, and Abao has very few clothes, and even fewer are good-looking.

He doesn't have many clothes of his own, except for the one that Mo Xiaobao helped him to make before, two linen clothes that he bought at random in the town when he set up a street stall, or he made nondescript ancient clothes by himself.

Such a few pieces of clothes are not enough to wear, and Pei Shaorong doesn't like wearing linen very much either.

There are too many clothes to buy. It is impossible for Mo Xiaobao to do it alone. He can only spend more money to do it in the town.

Now Pei Shaorong has the urge to put the best things in the world in front of Mo Xiaobao, but that is naturally impossible, but this does not prevent him from "buying, buying, buying" for his beloved!

Spending money on shopping for one's wife is the most direct and practical way to express your liking. Don't say that money is like dung or that copper stinks. The monks in the temple have to ask for money to eat and drink.

As the saying goes, everything is based on wealth. If you can't even solve the most basic food and clothing, then what's the point of talking about love? This is a bit of money, but it is undeniable that it is very practical. .

And now it's not that there is no money to make two clothes for Abao. Of course, he can't be wronged if he has the conditions. When he got married, he said that he would spoil Abao all his life, and he had to fight for this promise and goal. !

Pei Shaorong also made a detailed plan for the future money-making plan.

He didn't plan to continue the business of selling skewers for a long time. When the seasoning in the space is always used up, when he has time, he can go to the town to make some pocket money.

The most important thing now is to get the dried persimmons and dried fruit out. This is the main source of money making, and there is basically no cost. Now that I have no fields, I have a lot of free time. This is the best time to do it.

Compared with dried fruit, Pei Shaorong prefers dried persimmons. The lowest selling price of dried persimmons is high, and the process only requires labor. For dried fruit, he has to use sugar in the space.

However, persimmons are also very good food for the villagers. Although they don't know how to make persimmon cakes, every year when the persimmons on the mountain are ripe, every family will go to pick them. The few wild persimmons outside the mountain have long been picked .

After all, food is also very precious these days, and the food that can be eaten on the mountain has been dug up by everyone, and things like wild hawthorn are easy to find on the periphery of the back mountain.

He wants persimmons and valuable mountain goods to be found in the deep mountains that no one dares to go to. Last time he went to the mountains, he didn't find many persimmons, so he could only think of making dried hawthorn dried fruit.

But persimmons are so profitable, and they didn't collect much last time. Pei Shaorong plans to go to the deep mountains again. If he can find more wild persimmons, his income will definitely double by the end of the year.

Wealth and wealth are in danger, and it is precisely because of the dangers in the deep mountains that no one dares to go, so he has the opportunity to make money. In addition, Pei Shaorong is going to get some persimmon trees back.

With the convenience of space preservation, you can directly plant some mature persimmon trees, so that you can sell persimmons every year in the future, so you don't have to go to the mountains to take risks.

In addition to making money, Pei Shaorong also plans to take Mo Xiaobao to town for their honeymoon after finishing the dried persimmon cake.

He could remember that when he asked Lin Ge'er about Mo Xiaobao's preferences, Lin Ge'er said that what A Bao wanted to do most was to see the world in the county town.

He actually wanted to know what this ancient big city was like. His family was not like the other villagers in the village, who had to keep in mind that the banker in the field was not working when he went out.

If he has time now, he doesn't go there. If his family grows fields in the future, he will not be able to leave just like the people in the village. At that time, Po's wish to visit the big city will come true!

As a person from modern times, even Pei Shaorong, who has experienced the end of the world, still looks forward to the two-person world on their honeymoon.

This was unrealistic for long-distance travel in ancient times, but it was still possible to take a short trip to town. The thought of taking A Bao on a sweet honeymoon made Pei Shaorong feel hot.

This is Pei Shaorong's plan in a short period of one year, and he will talk about the later things slowly. In short, his two biggest wishes now are to earn money to be a big landlord and make money for A Baohua.

Love is indeed the biggest driving force for a man to struggle. Pei Shaorong feels that he is full of strength now, and the future becomes clear. Bao is the driving force for his struggle!

The future plans and goals are clear. After a few sweet days after the wedding, the days of the Pei family began to be on the right track. Yes, the Pei family, married A Bao, he was considered a family.

Pei Shaorong specially took one day to take Bao to the town to make clothes, shop and buy personal items.

A Bao didn't want to go to the cloth village to make clothes. He felt that it was a waste of money. He could do it himself anyway, so he didn't need to spend that money.

But Pei Shaorong didn't want to, anyway, he still dragged A Bao to Bu Zhuang. Seeing that he was tangled and distressed for Yin Zi, he thought about it and found a reason.

"A Bao, although it is more expensive to make clothes in Buzhuang, but you think, we are going to make dried persimmons and preserved fruit soon. You have to spend all your time making clothes, and you can't ask for help at that time. If the method of dried persimmons is leaked out, you will not be able to earn money, and I will definitely not be able to get it by myself..."

"When we sell the dried persimmons and dried fruit, the money we earn will be able to buy a lot of clothes. This sesame And watermelon, of course we have to have watermelon, right?"

Mo Xiaobao can live a good life, but he has never read a book since he was a child, and he grew up in the village and saw too few markets.

Pei Shaorong smiled, and didn't think it was bad that Mo Xiaobao didn't have a culture. Most people in this era are like this. He himself is not a genius, but he was more fortunate than Abao to grow up in a developed post-modern era. , how could he despise him.

After listening to his words, Mo Xiaobao also felt that it made sense, but tilted his head and looked at Pei Shaorong with some doubts, "I listened to Big Brother Pei, but I know that sesame, but what is this watermelon?"

"Watermelon... it's just that. It's delicious!" Pei Shaorong kissed Mo Xiaobao's forehead, saw his eyes suddenly glow, and said with a smile, "Little greedy cat, I'll give you a taste when I look back..."

"Thank you, Brother Pei! You are so kind!" Mo Xiaobao couldn't resist the food, his eyes crooked with laughter.

"Should you reward me if you think I'm good?" Pei Shaorong pointed to his cheek, as if begging for a kiss.

"Brother Pei, this, there are still people here..."

Mo Xiaobao blushed and was embarrassed. The way they held hands and talked intimately just now attracted the attention of many people. There are few people holding hands like them these days. The couple and their husbands who were shopping, and now the proprietress of the cloth village is still staring at them.

Hearing what Mo Xiaobao said, Pei Shaorong also reacted. He was a little overwhelmed with joy. He forgot that this was ancient times, not open modernity. The proprietress of Buzhuang next to them stared at them and covered their mouths with laughter. It's been half a day!

Coughing to put away his mood, Pei Shaorong dragged the embarrassed Mo Xiaobao to the front of the proprietress of Buzhuang, pointing to the few horses on the cabinet and preaching,

"Auntie, I want these blue ones, you will help my family. The husband will measure the size, and make all the clothes..."

"Okay!" When the proprietress of Buzhuang heard that Pei Shaorong had bought several pieces of cotton cloth at once, and made ready-made clothes, her face was full of laughter.

Buying several pieces of cotton cloth at once like this is already a big business. Usually, most people buy linen cloth, and it takes a long time to talk about the price.

In fact, everyone clearly knows that the price of this fabric is fixed, but it is a waste of time to bargain for a long time. This is the thrifty character of the country people.

Seeing how Pei Shaorong was holding Mo Xiaobao's hand, the proprietress continued to smile at the two of them and said, "Big brother is really a pain in the ass. Madam just got a new piece of cloth, brother, do you want to take a look, the material is comfortable. , making clothes for your husband will definitely look good!" The

proprietress is also a man of business, but before Pei Shaorong could speak, Mo Xiaobao hurriedly said, "No, no, Brother Pei can't use so much, Don't need anything else, just need two pieces of cotton cloth..."

After seeing the embarrassed expression of the proprietress, Mo Xiaobao realized that he seemed to be breaking the rules again, and the husband hadn't even said anything about the reason why he was stealing.

Looking at Pei Shaorong anxiously, Mo Xiaobao began to feel annoyed again, why he didn't have such a long memory, Big Brother Pei was good to him, but he was the head of the family, and he was always refuted by his younger brother and decided to rob him for a long time. No man can stand it...

"Brother Pei, I... I still have clothes, so I don't need to do so much, you haven't bought them yet..." Mo Xiaobao took Pei Shaorong by the hand and shook it in a low voice.

Pei Shaorong was not that kind of arbitrary person, and Mo Xiaobao's entangled and worried appearance made his heart melt.

He comfortably took Mo Xiaobao's hand and shook it, Pei Shaorong nodded and smiled and said, "Okay, listen to you, don't do anything else, just choose these horses, then can you choose the fabric of my clothes for me? "

Okay! I'll choose for Big Brother Pei!"

As soon as Pei Shaorong stared at him with a smile, Mo Xiaobao only had sweetness left in his mind, and all worries and thoughts were put behind him, and he took care of him seriously. Pei Shaorong picked it up.

Compared to selling it for him, Mo Xiaobao was much more generous in helping Pei Shaorong choose the fabric, and he didn't think it was a waste of money.

The serious and happy look made Pei Shaorong want to hug him and kiss him. In this little guy's heart, he is also very important!

After buying the fabric, I gave a deposit for making clothes, and told the lady of the cloth village to make the leftovers from the clothes into shoes, and then I went out of the cloth village to continue shopping in the town.

They had been strolling in the town until the afternoon, and the two of them walked back to the village with their big bags and small bags. Although they spent a lot of money, the smile on Mo Xiaobao's face never stopped. Shopping really is always one of the things in the world to make his wife happy. The best way!