Chapter 26

No matter how Mo Xiaobao is his own, no matter how much Father Mo dislikes it or dislikes it, it is understandable that this person has his own blood.

Of course, according to Father Mo's indomitable iron rooster character, he certainly didn't want Mo Xiaobao and Pei Shaorong to be so poor that they couldn't afford to eat and fight the autumn wind at home.

Holding Mo Xiaobao, who was staring at him with a moved and unbelievable expression, Father Mo put his little brother's hand into Pei Shaorong's.

"Men of the Pei family, my little brother will be handed over to you. Xiaobao's irritable personality will always cause trouble. You should be more concerned. If you have any problems, you can solve them at home. Don't go to my house. Let me judge for you..."

Father Mo is like this, sometimes he speaks and does things in some occasions, and now he is anxious to marry Mo Xiaobao.

Hearing this, Mo Xiaobao next to him started to get angry again. Just now, his father's impression of his grain seeds was completely gone. When his parents went outside, they said that their children were good, but his father was good. They exposed his shortcomings everywhere!

He thought about changing his temper in the future and becoming a virtuous and gentle daughter-in-law. When it was over, he was exposed by his father. In Big Brother Pei's heart, his image must still be the same as the first time he met, and there was no way to turn it around. Woo...

"I know Uncle..."

Hearing Father Mo's words, Pei Shaorong didn't pay much attention to it. He still liked A Bao's irritable and daring stubborn temper. Embrace his daughter-in-law!

Looking at the angry Mo Xiaobao, Pei Shaorong hurriedly stretched out his hand to carry the man onto the donkey, and quietly leaned into Mo Xiaobao's ear and said, "I like everything about Abao..." Immediately, Mo Xiaobao was exchanged A sweet smile.

Looking at it like this, Father Mo was in a very depressed mood. Which other girl and brother didn't want to leave crying when they got married, or even the eldest daughter was like that at the beginning.

When I arrived at Mo Xiaobao's place, my whole body exuded a kind of oh my god, I finally left home, I finally got married, I was so happy, I didn't feel the sadness of getting married and leaving home at all?

Hey, this dress has to be dressed up. Father Mo felt a little sad... After being

depressed for a while, Father Mo felt more comfortable. Without him, Pei Shaorong brought a donkey to welcome him today, not only let Mo Xiaobao The scenery is beautiful, and his father's face is also bright.

Over the years, Mo Xiaobao has been gossiped by the villagers, and he has also been gossiped about his father. Father Mo suddenly feels proud of himself now.

Look at it, you said that my little brother can't find a good family, and that I pushed my little brother into the fire pit. Now my little brother is not only married, but also wearing a red dress and riding a donkey. , the scenery, envy it, envy you to death, hum!

The arrogant and arrogant Father Mo completely forgot that he was still playing Mo Xiaobao with red cloth before...

According to the customs of Linjiang Village, the banquets of the newlyweds and the two families were actually separate, but Mo Dad can't bear it, and now he can't get the money to hold the banquet.

Pei Shaorong is alone and has no friends or relatives, so today's wedding banquet, the two families ate together at Pei Shaorong's house.

Sister Mo Xiaobao's elder sister-in-law Pei Shaorong didn't see it. I heard that his brother-in-law, Sun Yaocai, had to devote himself to studying and preparing for the exam and couldn't delay. Mo Lanzhu couldn't leave even if he wanted to take care of her husband, so she brought a basket of sweet potatoes as a gift.

Pei Shaorong didn't say anything on the face, but he was a little unhappy in his heart. It wasn't that he disliked a basket of sweet potatoes as a gift. Most of the poor people here gave gifts like this. It is very practical to give gifts in the village.

But Mo Xiaobao and Mo Lanzhu are brothers and sisters. They were born from a mother's womb, and they don't even come back to see when their younger brother gets married. What do you think? Linjiang Village is only an hour or two away from the village next door...

Mo Xiaobao was also very sad and disappointed in his heart. In fact, his sister was very kind to him when he was a child, and she gave him any good things.

But since my elder sister suffered a serious illness when she was thirteen years old, and the whole person seemed to be evil for a while, her personality changed greatly, and she no longer had the intimacy and concern for him before...

Mo Mo Xiaobao was disappointed that Lanzhu didn't come back to attend his brother's wedding, and Pei Shaorong was not very happy.

And when Pei Shaorong finally saw the legendary real person Moranzhu, he finally understood what it means to not meet the enemy...

On the way back to welcome the relatives, the villagers of the whole village gathered around to watch the fun, staring at the red on the two of them. Xifu and Donkey had a lot of discussions.

When everyone saw him as poor before, they thought that when he got married, most of them went there to send everyone some wedding cakes and candies. Unexpectedly, Pei Shaorong even provided drinks and hired a donkey to welcome the marriage.

In Pei Shaorong's mind, this kind of wedding was not very good, and felt wronged by Mo Xiaobao, but in the eyes of the villagers, it was considered a beauty. Many girls and brothers stared at Mo Xiaobao's wedding dress and riding donkey. Envy tight.

Not to mention that Pei Shaorong is poor, and whether there is any farmland in his family, he looks better than most men in the village. The first thing young girls and brothers look at is appearance!

Just like him, the aunts and aunts in the village dislike him, but the girl and brother still think he is good in private. Now that he sees the clothes and donkey on Mo Xiaobao's body, he is not envious.

Marriage is a once-in-a-lifetime thing. Who would want to wear a red jacket and walk to her husband's house? Of course, they all look forward to a glorious marriage.

Among them, Liu Meihua, who robbed Mo Xiaobao for a man at the beginning, is the most envious and jealous of the Wang family's daughter-in-law. She was not so beautiful when she married Wang Afu.

Don't talk about the donkey in the red wedding dress. Because of so many troubles, she robbed her husband from Mo Xiaobao, and the Wang family was not rich. When she got married, the wedding dress she wore was the one worn by Wang Afu's mother. Fabric clothes.

That dress was born last year, and Wang Afu's mother still wears it every time she visits relatives. You can imagine how old it is. Liu Meihua's family is also poor, and she can only wear those old clothes if she doesn't want to. get married.

The days after the marriage were not as good as she had imagined. The Wang family was poor, and Wang Afu cared about her before marriage. It was exciting to steal Mo Xiaobao behind her back.

This has become a new and exciting feeling of kissing, Liu Meihua is not the most beautiful, and she will not be cherished after a long time. The conflicts between husband and wife, mother-in-law and daughter-in-law have also appeared, and her life is also very unhappy.

Now that Mo Xiaobao's marriage is more beautiful than her own, Liu Meihua feels jealous and sour in her heart, which is not very pleasant.

"Hmph, what a smug thing, today is a beautiful day, I don't even have a field to marry a man, I have to drink the northwest wind tomorrow!"

Most of the people around heard her words with white eyes, and everyone said Mo Xiaobao's gossip, But Liu Meihua, who is stealing other men's men, is even more disdainful. He can't eat grapes and says that the grapes are sour!

Mo Xiaobao also heard when he rode on the donkey. The people he hated most in his life were not Father Mo, who always disliked him and pushed him into the fire pit, but Liu Meihua and Wang Afu.

Others don't know it, but he really knows very well that when he and Liu Meihua fell into the lake, his clothes were deliberately ripped off by this woman, leaving him half naked in front of the whole village. How could he? After being pointed by everyone for so many years, no one wants it!

He was resenting Liu Meihua in his heart, and suddenly felt that his hand was being held. Mo Xiaobao turned his head and saw Pei Shaorong holding his hand and smiling at him, and the troubles in his heart disappeared all of a sudden.

While laughing, he stretched out his hand and stroked the hair in front of his forehead for him. Pei Shaorong's voice was very gentle, "Are you tired?"

"Not tired..." Mo Xiaobao blushed and looked at the villagers who were talking about jokes and lowered their heads in embarrassment. Head, what's so tiring about riding a donkey? It's comfortable!

It was said a long time ago that Linjiang Village was not big, and Pei Shaorong led the donkey to take Mo Xiaobao home quickly. Under the auspices of the village chief, Father Mo and Aunt Mo sat on the high hall and began to worship.

"First worship the heaven and earth--"

"Second worship at the high hall--"

"The husband and wife worship each other--"

"Li Cheng!"

After the village chief's solemn voice and the lively noise of the villagers, Mo Xiaobao was killed by Aunt Mo and Qin. Auntie, and the little brother and Auntie who were watching the fun were sent back to the new house, while Pei Shaorong stayed behind to entertain guests.

In the eyes of the villagers, Pei Shaorong really made a lot of money for this wedding. There were four tables in total. On each table were a pot of sauerkraut stewed meat powder, a pot of chestnut roasted meat, and several plates of stir-fried or cold salad. of vegetarian dishes, and slowly a large plate of wotou mixed with white noodles.

No need to say hello from Pei Shaorong, everyone brought their own bowls and chopsticks to the table and started eating. It was the same for those who didn't sit on the stool and squatted on the next steps to eat. While eating and chatting, the speed of eating was not delayed at all. "Tsk tsk, I think this brother Pei really likes the little brother of the Mo family. Look at the donkey that we are serving today, and the dish we are eating now. Brother Pei values ​​Abao

more!"

While eating and discussing, this countryman sees whether a man is good or not, and he sees whether the man spends money on his daughter-in-law or not, and this is the same principle in modern times.

No matter how poor the men of Pei's family are, in the pomp of getting married today, at least they know how to love their daughter-in-law.

There is also that honest and honest appearance, that tall and sturdy physique, will move around more in the future, maybe you can find someone to help you even when you are too busy for farming!

The villagers ate happily, and many men in the village also took Pei Shaorong to drink as brothers and sisters. A meal invisibly narrowed the distance between Pei Shaorong and Linjiang Village.

Since ancient times, it has been said that this is a wine table and a dinner table to talk about things, and this is true!