Chapter 47

The work of the new house was going on smoothly. Pei Shaorong specially went to the next town to find a skilled master to repair the cellars usually built by farmers.

Pei Shaorong didn't just plan to make this cellar a place to store food. He hoped to build it into a modern basement. This was due to Pei Shaorong's deep-seated precautions.

People who have experienced the apocalypse always have an instinctive unease about the world. Pei Shaorong thought about making a basement where he could put things and hide people.

Because the kind of cellar built by myself in the village is only suitable for storing things, it is not very breathable, and people can't stay in it for too long...

This time, the bed Pei Shaorong has been made into a modern northern kang, and the wall of the house is also designed with a fireplace , With these two, it is equivalent to installing modern air conditioning and heating!

Whether it is a fire pit or a fireplace, there are no fire pits in Linjiang Village. The master who works probably understands what Pei Shaorong said, but because he has never done it, he is still very nervous about working.

But these Pei Shaorong are not worried, because he knows everything. The weather in the last days is cold and modern civilization is going backwards. He once built a house with a kang fireplace with everyone at the base. This technique is not too difficult.

Since he was building a house for himself, Pei Shaorong certainly couldn't cut corners, everything had to be done with good things, and even with the cellar repair, he also asked the workers to stick blue bricks.

This kind of behavior made the workers snort in their hearts. The cellar is still tiled, and there is really no money to spend. The village guessed how much money he made by going to Yueyang City, and some people also fought to go to Yueyang City. The idea of ​​making a fortune...

As for the inside of the house, Pei Shaorong also prepared to paste the unique stone floor here, and the bedroom even added a layer of wooden floor.

Since he didn't dare to make the exterior of the house too unique, Pei Shaorong still had to make the place where he lived inside the house comfortable and beautiful.

Finally, there is the fence of the yard. In Pei Shaorong, it can no longer be called a fence, it can only be called a fence.

To be more precise, it should be called a protective wall! Because the height of the wall makes people jump up and can't see the scene in the yard...

The house is going smoothly, and the furniture in the house also needs to be rebuilt. Pei Shaorong thought about it, and simply asked the future in-law of Qin's family. Done.

Aunt Qin's future family name is Zhou, and he is also one of the few carpenters with good craftsmanship in the town. Looking for Aunt Qin's future family, he will send Aunt Qin a favor by the way. As an aunt like Aunt Qin, Pei Shaorong thinks what will happen in the future. Sooner or later you will definitely be able to help yourself!

After hearing Pei Shaorong's decision, Aunt Qin was so happy that she took him and introduced the business of the Pei family to the future in-laws when she was about to propose marriage.

"Don't worry, eldest brother, my master, Musheng, is one of the best carpenters in the town. He must have done the work. Let's go, I'm going to propose a marriage now. You go with me!"

Aunt Qin also A person who said that wind is rain, and he was going to go to town with Pei Shaorong. Pei Shaorong thought about it and didn't refuse. He had A Bao watching at home, so he didn't need to worry about it.

Although A Bao is stupid and lacking in strength in front of himself, he is not a loser in front of outsiders, especially in silver, he has the shrewd energy of his father...

Along the way, Aunt Qin was very excited and kept going. Talking about how her son Qin Musheng is doing, how is the girl who proposed marriage, it's just a sentence anyway, happy!

Speaking of which, Aunt Qin actually had a very hard life. Just like Mo Xiaobao, she was disliked in the village before she got married, and she didn't marry Uncle Qin until she was in her twenties.

And Uncle Qin was actually more than ten years older than her. His family was poor, and he had a virgin like Liu who wanted to be a boy with loose money all his life. When Aunt Qin first came to Jiangcun, life was very sad.

Over the years, Aunt Qin has been worrying about her life. She not only has to work as a housekeeper, but also fights with Liu Shi who always steals the food from the house and gives it to others. She is exhausted both physically and mentally.

Just a few days ago, Pei Shaorong heard that Mrs. Liu, the mother of Aunt Qin's family, almost stole the dowry that Aunt Qin was going to use to propose a marriage and gave it to a deceived goddess.

If Aunt Qin hadn't arrived in time, the kiss would not have been brought up today, but Liu Shi still insisted that she was doing a good job. If it weren't for her living Bodhisattva, Qin Musheng would not be able to find a girl in the town to do it. Daughter-in-law, giving money to the goddess is a god...

At that time, Aunt Qin almost vomited out a mouthful of blood. This old lady Liu was not only a disaster for a foolish Virgin, but also her ability to be affectionate is not small!

Compared to Mrs. Liu, who likes to be a living Bodhisattva as a Virgin, Pei Shaorong suddenly felt that his father-in-law, Father Mo, was much better.

After all, Father Mo is making money from his own house, and no matter how he harms others, he will harm others. This Liu family is completely professional to kill his own family for a hundred years...

Fortunately, the Qin family and Aunt Qin support it. , Although it can't completely cure Our Lady of Liu's family, it can still subdue her a little bit!

When they got to the town, Aunt Qin took Pei Shaorong who knew the way to Zhou's house and ran to Zhou's house. When looking for her son before, Aunt Qin had already found the way.

This week, the carpenter's family is much more prosperous than the Qin family. They are not only in the town, but they also own their own houses and courtyards in the town. In modern times, they can be called urban household registration.

It stands to reason that people in a town like the Zhou family would not usually marry their daughters to the countryside, so they had to find someone in the town directly.

But this week's family is different, because Zhou's carpenter's daughter is a mute, and it is difficult to find a good husband's family in the town. Even if someone wants, the Zhou family and his wife are not very satisfied with the people who come to propose marriage.

Although Qin Musheng came from the countryside and his family was not wealthy, he had learned the craft under Zhou Carpenter for three years, and Zhou Carpenter was still very satisfied with his character.

Therefore, the couple intended to let the two young people contact each other, and Qin Musheng did not dislike that the Zhou family's daughter was a mute.

Both parents and children were willing, and the marriage was quickly settled without any twists and turns. Pei Shaorong also handed over the furniture to Zhou Carpenter.

"Pei Xianggong, please rest assured, I will make this furniture for you..."

Carpenter Zhou was very happy when he received Pei Shaorong's business, because it was a big deal. Pei Shaorongxiu's house was big, and the furniture was built. Naturally more.

He has money, and Pei Shaorong doesn't worry about money. All the furniture is required. The sum of the large and small pieces of furniture is indeed a big deal for Zhou Carpenter!

After giving the Zhou family the deposit for building the furniture, Pei Shaorong and Aunt Qin happily prepared to go back to the village together.

Pei Shaorong and Aunt Qin returned to the village on the front foot, and the village chief who went to Yueyang City to see his daughter on the back foot also came back. Not only did he bring back what the villagers wanted, but he also brought back two people, his daughter and grandson

... The village chief's daughter and son-in-law are all in Yueyang City, but the village chief Qin Laoshuan himself has never been to Yueyang City.

When he arrived at the place, Qin Laoshuan from the countryside was immediately attracted by the tall towers and the bustling and lively scenes.

At the beginning, Pei Shaorong didn't tell Qin Laoshuan directly about Qin Xiangrong's family, so Qin Laoshuan didn't know what happened to his daughter.

After entering the city, he watched the city leisurely for a while, before Qin Laoshuan took the donkey cart to inquire about the direction of the county magistrate's office to see his daughter and son-in-law.

As a result, it doesn't matter if you don't ask, the village chief Qin Laoshuan stared at the person who was talking to him and was dumbfounded, "What did you say? Dismissal from office and demoted to a commoner?"

"Yes, not only did the magistrate Cen make a wrong case, but he almost married a murderer as his concubine, but it was a shame. Township, Nuo, you follow this street to the end, and most of the Cen County magistrate's family came out with their burdens..." That

day, Mrs. Feng was frightened by Pei Shao's uniform and dug up her husband's grave with full of fear. , seeing the snake bones vaguely showing in the abdomen of Wang Da's body, the whole person is stupid.

When Wang Da died, Feng thought that it was Su Yuexia who killed her, but she had no evidence at the time, and she had the county magistrate Cen Ziwen to cover up, so she gave up the investigation.

Of course, the biggest reason for this is that the Feng family also hoped that Wang Da would die early, and Wang Dahua wanted to beat his wife again, and the Feng family did not have much affection for him at all.

It was because Wang Da wanted to use the family's money to redeem Su Yuexia's life, not because Feng was worried about her husband taking a concubine!

So even if he knew that Wang Da might have been killed unjustly, Feng Shi was just pretending, and did not lose his voice and tried his best to ask Cen Ziwen to seriously and thoroughly investigate.

Now that she saw the truth of Wang Da's death, and was dreamed by the ghost again, Feng Shi was so frightened that she immediately packed up and went to file a complaint. She didn't want to go to the underworld and continue to be Wang Da's wife. This dead ghost must not pester her again!

According to Pei Shaorong's instructions, Feng found a man named Wang Lin, who was Cen Ziwen's former master in the yamen. Because things didn't go well, he was banished to the country by Cen Ziwen.

That Wang Lin had some talents, but he was a small-minded person. After being demoted by Cen Ziwen, he was very unwilling in his heart, and he hated Cen Ziwen to the core.

This suddenly caught Cen Ziwen's deadly handle, and Wang Lin immediately brought Feng's family to report to the prefecture. With revenge, Wang Lin helped Feng's speech, and successfully made the prefecture's adults come to Yueyang City to investigate and deal with it. .

The incident happened so suddenly that Cen Ziwen didn't react at all. The Lord of the State Government led people to dig graves and open coffins for autopsy in front of the people of Yueyang City. As expected, just like Feng's complaint, Wang Da died of a fine snake!

Everyone who heard the truth at the time had the same feeling as Pei Shaorong at the time. Chrysanthemum hurts, and this way of dying is too much... You can't find any adjectives.

With the evidence, Su Yuexia couldn't refute at all, and was arrested on the spot. Because she was pregnant, she was sentenced to be executed after giving birth. Cen Ziwen lost her black shawl for the crime of oversight.

At the same time, the matter of his doting on his concubine and destroying his wife was also revealed by the maid Taohong, which made all Cen Ziwen's reputation disappear.

Because it was not Cen Ziwen who killed him, the state government removed him from his official position and ordered him to return to his hometown. From now on, he would not be allowed to take a half-step in his career, and he would be beaten back to before liberation.