Chapter 40

From Yueyang Town to Yueyang City, they followed the caravan along the way, because the thermos Pei Shaorong and the people in the caravan became much closer and became familiar with each other.

Pei Shaorong hasn't traveled the world, but as a modern person, he knows a lot of things. He used to be used to being with friends and friends. He is also a very talkative person, but within a few days, even Zheng San, who has traveled from south to north, has begun to admire him. up.

Of course, he also admires Zheng San very much. All the knowledge and knowledge he has come from personal experience is no worse than what he has learned from the computer.

After talking with Zheng San in the past few days, he has a better understanding of the world in which he lives, and his vision has broadened a lot. After all, he has learned too little information from the villagers who have traveled far away.

Although they were rushing along the way, Pei Shaorong and Mo Xiaobao had a very comfortable life, and they didn't have any hard work on the road.

Although Mo Xiaobao is a little brother with the same status as a woman, he is more able to appear in front of people than women. Pei Shaorong is not an aboriginal man here, and he has no idea of ​​not allowing his little brother to show his face.

He has a lively personality. Compared with Pei Shaorong, Mo Xiaobao is more liked by caravan people because he has good cooking skills. The caravan is full of big men, so the skill of cooking is naturally no better than in the kitchen since childhood. Drill Mo Xiaobao.

After a few days' journey, when it was not time to eat, the caravan's people would linger in front of Pei Shaorong and Mo Xiaobao's rice pot, begging for food and drink like big dogs.

However, these people are still very conscious, and after eating more or less, they will send them from other things as an exchange of thanks.

While sleeping at night, the modern tent of Pei Shaorong and Mo Xiaobao attracted the attention of Zheng San and the caravan.

It's not that they haven't seen tents before. The ethnic groups on the grasslands basically live in tents, but no one has ever seen this modern tent that is light and easy to carry, and it's a novelty all of a sudden.

Such a good thing walking in the wild, Zheng San and the people in the caravan were naturally tempted again, and hurriedly grabbed Pei Shaorong and asked to express his intention to buy.

The reaction of the caravan people Pei Shaorong had already figured it out before they set off from the village, and what they were waiting for was the words they bought.

He had prepared a lot of all kinds of equipment for walking in the apocalypse at the beginning, but now he basically can't use it after he settled down and took root. Naturally, he has to find a way to deal with it and not just let it go to waste.

Each tent was sold at a price of 82 taels, and a total of 10 tents were sold to Zheng San's caravan, and 80 taels entered the purse again.

Zheng San and the others were so excited when they got the tents, Pei Shaorong and Mo Xiaobao also burst into laughter. Even if they sold these ten tents, there would still be more than a dozen left in the space to use them later. Eighty-two can be said to come in vain.

There is also a sleeping bag, which is a must-have item in the wild, and Pei Shaorong naturally did not let it go. He simply mentioned it to Zheng San and others, and immediately made everyone's eyes shine.

Oh my dear, this brother Pei has all the necessities they need. Having seen the thermos tent, everyone is looking forward to the convenient and warm sleeping bag that Pei Shaorong said.

When Pei Shaorong took out the sleeping bag he and Mo Xiaobao had prepared for everyone to see, everyone got excited and bought it immediately.

But this time, Pei Shaorong didn't directly sell it to everyone. His donkey scooter was so big that everyone could see how many things it could put. Zheng San and the others were not fools, so it was impossible to see doubts.

"Brother Zheng, I don't have this sleeping bag now. If you want it, you can only wait until the transaction is completed in Yueyang City, and send two people back to the village with me to get it. By the way, I sold a few in the hands of my overseas brothers. A pair of shoes, those shoes are amazing, especially suitable for hiking and traveling..."

There are too many things in my space that I don't need now, so Pei Shaorong began to actively sell to Zheng San and others. Besides sleeping bags, these magical shoes are of course mountaineering sneakers.

There are more shoes than those for outdoor equipment. It is not a problem to sell more than a dozen pairs of sneakers for mountaineering to Zheng San and others. Anyway, I basically wear cloth shoes in the village.

Selling these things to Zheng San and others can not only make more money, but also don't have to worry about risks. These business people will not stay in one place for too long, and it is difficult to say whether they can meet again in the future.

"Okay, that's it!" Zheng San and the others looked excited, "Overseas is really a good place, hey, it's a pity that the sea is too far away from us, I'm afraid I and others will never see you, Brother Pei in this life. The overseas businessman in his mouth, Brother Pei is really lucky to be able to travel and meet overseas businessmen..."

Hearing the sighs of everyone, Pei Shaorong smiled silently in his heart, not afraid that Zheng San and others would suspect greed, Or expose your own lies.

Let's not talk about whether these people can meet overseas businessmen, and even if they do, it is difficult to dismantle them. The world is so big, who can say that they know everything and know everything.

Moreover, although these things are miraculous, they are only aimed at the preciousness of Zheng San, who is a businessman from outsiders. In the eyes of ordinary civilians, these things are as useless as chicken ribs, and they will not cause people to be too greedy.

After selling hot water bottles, tents, sleeping bags and sneakers to Zheng San and others, Pei Shaorong stopped selling other things.

The reason why they dared to sell these things to Zheng San and others is because these caravan people are more knowledgeable and more likely to accept novel things than ignorant villagers.

The second is that these things look amazing, but they are not too outrageous.

They slept in the tent at night, and the two counted the money they had in their hands. They were very excited. They made a profit of 105 taels before they even reached Yueyang City. Will make money!

"Brother Pei, your hometown is amazing, and there is also the sea. What kind of place is that? You can tell me more about it. I want to hear from you about that fish that is bigger than a house and can spray water. How can there be such a big and such magical fish?..."

Mo Xiaobao lay on Pei Shaorong and happily began to ask for a bedtime story, what Brother Pei said was comparable to what the village chief who only wandered around Yueyang Town said. The story is interesting.

"The sea is a very magical and dangerous place, and the fish that spray water are called whales..."

Mo Xiaobao wanted to hear it, and Pei Shaorong was naturally happy to tell what he had seen, and felt a little regretful that he had prepared solar power in the shelter he was preparing at that time. I didn't prepare one in the space, otherwise I could show Ah Bao on TV.

Thinking of the sanctuary that was carefully prepared to be remodeled in order to cope with the apocalypse, Pei Shaorong smiled with a guilty conscience.

Since the end of the world has not come, I don't know if I rented a house for my landlord and came back from vacation to see that the house has become like this. I have the urge to hack myself to death, but I also sent them all the supplies in the house... The

five-day itinerary is very long. It was almost over, and at noon on the fifth day, Pei Shaorong and the two followed the caravan to the legendary Yueyang City.

"Yueyang City! This is Yueyang City. Brother Pei, look, it's so beautiful!"

Compared with Yueyang Town, Yueyang City is indeed much larger and its buildings are much more majestic. A big city is about the same.

Not only Mo Xiaobao, but Pei Shaorong was also very excited. The feeling of seeing the ancient bustling city with his own eyes is definitely not comparable to what he saw on TV.

With tall city walls, soldiers guarding in armor, various shops, a dazzling array of goods, and passers-by walking, Yueyang City is more majestic and prosperous than he imagined.

Zheng San and others had been to Yueyang City, and Pei Shaorong followed them to find an inn to stay in, so that people who knew each other could take care of each other.

Zheng San and the others knew the situation in Yueyang City. Knowing that Pei Shaorong was here to sell dried persimmons and preserved fruits, they gave a rough overview of the commodity prices in the city.

As for their caravans, they usually sell border specialties, and then bring silk, ceramics, salt, and tea back here.

After roughly understanding the prices of Yueyang City, Pei Shaorong took Mo Xiaobao to find the largest dim sum shop in the city, and planned to sell all the dried persimmons and preserved fruits at one time.

This way, you may earn less money, but the main purpose of coming to Yueyang City this time is to spend the honeymoon, so you can't waste it all on earning money.

However, even if they make less money, it is still more profitable than selling them directly to Yueyang Town, and Yueyang City has a large dim sum shop, and they can eat persimmon cakes and preserved fruits that weigh thousands of pounds.

According to the purchase price of Yueyang City, Pei Shaorong's persimmons are worth three cents for a good-quality persimmon, which is the same as the selling price in the town, and two cents for a bad-quality persimmon, and 15 cents a pound for preserved hawthorn.

This is the advantage of a prosperous economy. If these things are sold directly in the town, they will definitely not be able to sell at this price.

Excluding the cost in the production process, there are more than 800 dried persimmons in good quality, more than 300 different ones, and more than 1,500 kilograms of preserved fruit, all of which were sold to dim sum shops for a total of more than 18 taels of silver.

After selling the persimmons and preserved fruits, Pei Shaorong and Mo Xiaobao changed into better clothes, and then went to the largest restaurant in the city to prepare the wine.

The wine brewing technology here is not as good as modern times, and various tools are not as developed as modern times, and the brewed wine is actually a bit cloudy.

In fact, Pei Shaorong's wine is actually red wine. It tastes much better than the wine in Yueyang City, and it looks clear, which is not sure how many grades higher than the cloudy wine here.

The restaurant owner's eyes lit up the moment he saw the wine, and immediately decided to buy it with Pei Shaorong at a price of 22 taels per bottle.

This bottle is not the most common 750ml bottle in modern stores, but Pei Shaorong repackaged in a small clay pot. A bottle is only about 200ml, not more than a bottle of Coke.

But the owner of the restaurant already thinks it is a good deal. He has never seen such high-quality wine. A bottle of 2 taels is too worth it for him!

In addition to wine, Pei Shaorong prepared some white wine, which he planned to use to bribe the upper echelons of the apocalypse base for asylum.

In fact, he doesn't really like drinking and smoking. There is so much space. He doesn't mind keeping the fine products and using them for silver.

There are also some smoked meat and other products, and Pei Shaorong also sold a part to the restaurant by the way. You can make bacon sausages after you want to eat them, so you don't feel bad.

I sold the things to the restaurant. In the end, the wine was 100 small clay pots and 200 taels, and the white wine was 100 small jars. The weight is a pound that is common here. Also because of the good quality, the restaurant owner bought it for one tael of silver, a total of one hundred taels. .

For bacon products, Pei Shaorong sold more than 500 catties to the restaurant, and sold more than 6 taels for 20 yuan per catty. The restaurant and his party made a total of 306 taels.

After getting the money and leaving the restaurant, Pei Shaorong was satisfied, thinking that he had only made a few dozen taels by secretly selling some things in the town, but this has completely doubled in the big city.

After weighing the amount of money, Pei Shaorong decided to re-sell some things in a few days and make a fortune quietly before going to Yueyang City without spending so much time. The excitement of earning money is indescribable!