Chapter 8

Speaking of the boy named A Bao, Pei Shaorong knew it after a little question in the village, because this boy was so famous in the village.

The boy's full name is Mo Xiaobao. He is 18 years old this year. He is the younger brother of a Mo family in the village.

This Mo family was originally a wealthy family in the village. In the early years, the Mo family man was a businessman, and he saved a lot of money in the streets and alleys.

Later, the man of the Mo family married his wife and gave birth to a daughter, Mo Lanzhu. Later, when the daughter was two years old, he gave birth to a younger brother, Mo Xiaobao.

In the countryside, they all value their sons. Aunt Mo did not give birth to a son to Father Mo after two children in a row. Father Mo was dissatisfied.

In order to give birth to their son, the couple burned incense and prayed to Buddha everywhere to ask for elixir. As a result, the son did not ask for it, but Father Mo had an accident and fell while going out.

It wasn't that the fall was too serious, but it happened to hurt Father Mo's life. It is impossible to have any more children in this life. Naturally, this son doesn't need to think about it.

After this incident, the Mo family was gloomy and gloomy for a while. After that, Father Mo could only give up the idea of ​​having a son and focus on his daughter and brother, thinking about recruiting a son-in-law in the future.

As the two children grew up, and the eldest daughter reached the age to say kiss, Father Mo originally wanted to recruit his son-in-law.

However, Mo Lanzhu, the eldest daughter of the Mo family, has a good appearance, and the people who propose marriage are basically from well-to-do families, so they won't let her son do the trick.

After pushing two marriages in a row, Father Mo did not find a suitable son-in-law, but Mo Lanzhu found a marriage for himself.

The other party is from a family surnamed Sun in the next village. The family conditions are not very good, but the son of the Sun family, Sun Yaocai, is a material for reading.

After ten years of hard study in the cold window, he became a scholar at the age of nineteen. He is a famous person in eight townships, and everyone thinks that his future is infinite.

Because Sun Yaocai was studying hard in the early years, and the family environment was not good, the marriage was delayed all the time. When his son became a scholar, Sun's father also wanted to tell his son about the marriage.

At this time, Sun Yaocai and Mo Lanzhu had met in private without knowing when, and when they saw it right, it was the other party.

In fact, Father Mo and Father Sun did not agree at that time. Father Mo wanted to be a son-in-law, while Father Sun wanted to marry a virtuous and virtuous girl for his son.

Later, the two families discussed the marriage. Father Mo and Father Sun each took a step back. Father Mo used money to help Sun Yaocai go to the government exam. Father Sun promised that the second son born at that time would be named Mo, as the member of the Mo family. Incense.

Father Mo thought, this Sun Yao is a scholar, and his daughter married a scholar, and his face is bright. In the future, when Sun Yaocai is chosen, the Mo family will also develop, and the Sun family will also promise to give him an incense. This is the best of both worlds.

Therefore, when Mo Lanzhu got married, Dad Mo gave most of the family's money as a dowry and sent it to the Sun family. After that, he also sent money to the Sun family every year for Sun Yao to continue his studies and wait for the three-year imperial examination. big exam.

After solving the marriage of the eldest daughter, Mo Xiaobao, the younger brother of the family, has also reached the age to talk about kissing, so Father Mo naturally has to take care of it.

But since Mo Lanzhu got married, the Mo family has basically no money to make a dowry for Mo Xiaobao. This little brother is not easy to talk about marriage. The dowry for dowry is still small, and it is even more difficult to talk about marriage.

After that, Dad Mo and Aunt Mo ran around, dragging matchmakers everywhere, and finally set a marriage for Mo Xiaobao.

The other party is from Linjiang Village, and his name is Wang Afu. The family is not rich, it can be said that it is still poor, but it can be said that Father Mo is very satisfied with the marriage.

Mo Xiaobao's marriage was settled like this. It was his parents' orders all these years, and he had no objection to the matchmaker's words.

Simply that Wang Afu has healthy limbs and is a good workman. Mo Xiaobao didn't have much resistance in his heart. After knowing that he was engaged, every time he saw Wang Afu in the village, he was happy and shy.

But who knew that not long after the engagement, it was reported that Wang Afu had a private meeting with a girl named Liu Meihua from a neighboring village, and was seen kissing in the wild!

At that time, Mo Xiaobao was dumbfounded. Within two days of hearing the rumor, the Wang family came to the house to withdraw from the family, which directly made the Mo family a joke in the village.

At that time, not only Mo Xiaobao was angry, but Father Mo was even more angry. This was related to the face of the Mo family, so he brought Aunt Mo and Mo Xiaobao to the Wang family to reason with them on the spot.

The two families quarreled in the village like this. If it wasn't for everyone's pulling, the two families would definitely have had a fight. In the end, under the tuning of the village chief, the Wang family paid the Mo family five hundred copper coins to calm down.

Originally, this matter had calmed down. When Father Mo was about to take his wife and brother home, he saw Liu Meihua, one of the protagonists who spoiled the marriage!

As soon as Liu Meihua appeared, the flame ignited again, and the two families began to quarrel again. In the end, Mo Xiaobao and Liu Meihua fought, and the two fell into the river together.

Mo Xiaobao was unlucky. When he was rescued ashore, his clothes were torn, and the whole village saw him naked.

In fact, it's not that serious, but the upper body is exposed. In modern times, it's not a big deal. There are people who go out wearing underwear, but in ancient times, it was serious.

Mo Xiaobao was originally a little brother, but now not only has he been dismissed from his family, but he has also lost his innocence and has been looked at by the whole village, and his reputation is all over!

Now let's not talk about picking a good marriage, Mo Xiaobao can find someone if he can, there is no family in Shili Baxiang who is willing to marry a little brother who is naked in front of the whole village.

People in this village can't talk about other people, so Father Mo can only ask the matchmaker to go to other villages to talk about it, but because Father Mo wants to continue to subsidize Sun Yaocai to study, there is not much dowry for Mo Xiaobao, so the marriage has been delayed again and again. It dragged on until Mo Xiaobao was eighteen years old.

The little brother of this age has not married yet, and Mo Xiaobao is also the first in the village. The little brothers and girls of his age have basically become biological children, and he is still at home.

Not long ago, someone finally came to Mo's family to propose marriage. The other party's surname was Pan. He was a blacksmith. He was in his forties and had a lame leg. His ex-wife died and wanted to marry a sequel.

To be honest, these conditions are really not good. Although Mo Xiaobao has a bad reputation, he is actually not bad. He is a more capable and diligent little brother in the village.

If Mo Xiaobao hadn't been fished out of the river and naked in front of the whole village, and his family had to support his brother-in-law to study, he wouldn't have dowry, and it wouldn't have been delayed until now.

The two are not compatible at all, and Father Mo also hesitated, but Pan Blacksmith gave a lot of betrothal gifts, a full three-point betrothal gift.

The imperial examinations were held every three years, and Sun Yaocai needed the money to go to the government.

Therefore, although the other party is a little older, he is a lame man, and his wife has died, and Father Mo is about to die. Now it would be nice to have someone in his family's younger brother. The dowry money can just help the eldest son-in-law go to the government exam.

After Mo Xiaobao found out, although he felt aggrieved, he also knew that he couldn't find any good people now.

But who knew that Blacksmith Pan was not only an old lame man, but also an old alcoholic. If he didn't drink alcohol on weekdays, he would be violent and want to beat people.

I heard that his previous wife was tortured by him and could not bear to hang herself. Therefore, the reason why Pan Blacksmith asked the matchmaker to talk about Mo Xiaobao was because he couldn't tell his wife at all in their village.

Although Mo Xiaobao's reputation was not good at the beginning, he was never married yet. He was diligent and hardworking. The alcoholic lame blacksmith who was assigned to him would definitely not be bad. The cattle go back.

After knowing who Blacksmith Pan was, Mo Xiaobao didn't want it anymore. He didn't have the money to pick someone else, but the Pan family was a fire pit. If he really got married, his parents might have to collect the corpse for him by the end of the year. what.

Mo Xiaobao told his father that he would not marry, and Mo's father became popular. Over the years, he has been worrying about this little brother.

This is eighteen and still not married, do you want to stay at home for the rest of your life? He didn't expect his son to take care of him, so when he got old, he would continue to raise a free-spirited little brother?

What's the use of Mo Xiaobao's diligence and ability, can he really be a man? Although the little brother seems to be no different from a man, he is not a man after all, so he can't die. It's true that he gets married sooner!

Therefore, even if Mo Xiaobao was reluctant in his heart, the marriage was decided, and he was waiting for the auspicious day to send him to Pan's house.

Unable to resist, Mo Xiaobao himself was very daring, so he chose to run away, thinking that he would return the betrothal gift to the Pan family when he earned money from his work in the future.

It's a big deal that he won't get married in the future. Anyway, no man is willing to want him. No matter how bad his reputation is, it won't be bad this time!

After making up his mind, Mo Xiaobao found an opportunity to sneak out of Mo's house and hide in the back mountain. No one except his best friend, Brother Lin, knew where he was hiding.

Up to now, the Mo family and the Pan family are still looking for him. Father Mo doesn't want to return the money to the Pan family, and Blacksmith Pan doesn't want to lose such a good daughter-in-law. The marriage has been deadlocked because of Mo Xiaobao's sneaking away. Now.

After listening to Mo Xiaobao's deeds, Pei Shaorong went home and was silent for a while, somehow feeling the urge to go to the mountains to see the boy.

"Forget it, I'll go to the back mountain tomorrow. Anyway, the barbecue is almost sold out. I'll go to the mountains to hunt some game and stop by..."

Pei Shaorong thought about closing his eyes and sleeping. Well, he went hunting. Selling kebabs can't just sell pork. His diverse choices of kebabs are also his key goal of breaking a bloody path in the barbecue industry!

As for the little brother named A Bao, I just stopped by to see him. It was quite pitiful to see him sneaking around that day, and the way he spoke when he was angry was also very interesting.