Chapter 16

Looking at the back of Mo Xiaobao's departure, Pei Shaorong was in an inexplicably good mood with the clothes and shoes he just got.

Obviously it's just a very common thing, and he also gave others wages, but Pei Shaorong felt different from carrying clothes and shoes in the shopping mall before.

There is a special satisfaction and inexplicable happiness. Pei Shaorong didn't realize what his mood represented. He always felt that staying with Mo Xiaobao, or things related to him would make him feel more relaxed. .

When he returned home with his things, Pei Shaorong immediately began to organize the things in the space. After spending half a month on the mountain, he was very tired.

After eating dinner slowly, and taking a bath, Pei Shaorong began to try on the clothes made by Mo Xiaobao.

The workmanship of the clothes is very good, and the details of the threads are neatly arranged, which means that the people who made the clothes are very good at sewing and sewing, and the size and size fit well. The shoes are just one foot, and they are very comfortable to wear.

"I can't see that this little guy is so good at sewing by hand..."

Pei Shaorong couldn't stop smiling when he wore new clothes and shoes, but it was a pity that he didn't have a mirror, so he didn't know what he was wearing, handsome or not?

After a long time of narcissism in the room wearing new clothes, Pei Shaorong took it off and put it to bed. He secretly thought that one piece is really not enough to wear. I will find A Bao to do it tomorrow. The little guy has a good craftsmanship...

Although I was thinking of asking Mo Xiaobao to help me make two clothes, but I was not in a hurry. After Pei Shaorong came back from the mountain, he was ready to deal with the things in the space.

The harvest on the mountain this time is really not small. The entire back mountain is full of treasures. This is the advantage of being natural and pollution-free.

The main purpose of going up the mountain this time is not to hunt, but there are also a lot of small prey such as pheasants and hares caught in the traps, and there are dozens of them in the half-month harvest.

As for wild fruits, there are too many kinds on the mountain. Pei Shaorong only collected some wild persimmons and hawthorns. There are not many kinds, but a lot of them.

Because of the convenience of space, he packed more than 2,000 catties back, among which hawthorn was the main one, and persimmons were relatively few. After all, this thing did not overflow with hawthorn, and he also found some in the deep mountains.

The reason for choosing these two kinds of wild fruits is that persimmons do not need sugar at all to make persimmons. The price of persimmons in the town is not cheap, and a persimmon is three cents.

Hawthorn is wild and has a very sour taste. Everyone does not like it. It is flooded everywhere on the mountain, and it is easy to collect. You have sugar yourself, and after processing it, it is a very good dried fruit.

This method of making persimmons and preserved fruit was learned from an old farmer in the same way in the last days. At that time, everyone did not find food, but found a lot of fruit.

But fruit is not easy to preserve. Fortunately, the old peasant craftsman was there, and everyone spent several months relying on the preserved fruit made from the found fruit...

There are also some nuts and the like, wild pecans, Chestnuts, pistachios, etc. have also collected hundreds of kilograms. After all, the villagers also liked these things, and he also went to the deep mountains to find some.

In fact, there are a lot of finished products in my own space, and there are also a lot of fresh fruits when preparing materials at that time.

But those Pei Shaorong are going to keep them for themselves, these wild ones with bad appearance are used for money. Of course, the good things are reserved for themselves. You must know that many fruits in your space are things that will only be found in later generations!

Pei Shaorong didn't collect wild mushrooms, wild fungus and the like, because he didn't know them. If he picked up poisonous ones and came back, it would be the end of the game. Let's talk about it in the future when he recognizes all the five grains and six animals.

After clearing up everything, Pei Shaorong stayed at home for a few more days to deal with the prey, before going to the town to sell the hare skins accumulated over the past few times, and then buy some tools for making preserved fruit... I

took it as usual A big bag put something to cover up, and Pei Shaorong went out to town with the bag on his back.

As soon as he left the entrance of the village, Pei Shaorong saw three acquaintances, Aunt Qin, Mo Xiaobao and his friend Lin Ge'er, who should also be going to the town to sell things.

With joy in his heart, Pei Shaorong hurried over, and was about to call Mo Xiaobao when he opened his mouth, but he stopped before he made a sound.

"A...Aunt Qin, are you also going to town?"

When he said that, he changed Mo Xiaobao's name to Aunt Qin. After all, they are an unmarried little brother and a single man, and they are all too familiar with each other. It is inevitable that Mo Xiaobao will be discussed by the villagers again. The women in this country are simply worse than the gossip reporters.

"It's Big Brother Pei..." Aunt Qin immediately greeted him with a smile when he saw Pei Shaorong.

"Well, auntie's things are heavy? Let me help you and put them in my back basket... These two little brothers also put them in my back basket, I am strong..."

Pei Shaorong nodded and smiled at Qin. Aunt said, in fact, this last sentence is what he wants to say. Mo Xiaobao's thin body is carrying a load of vegetables at the moment, but it's heavy. I really don't know how strong his small arms and legs are.

"No, no need..." Mo Xiaobao blushed and shook his head, embarrassed, and Lin Ge'er beside him politely refused.

"Yeah, no need for big brother, you have such a big bag, there must be a lot of things, and if it's too heavy, my aunt can take it by herself..."

"You're welcome, it's all polite from a village..."

Pei Shaorong smiled, stretched out his hand and put the three people's things in his back basket. Because Mo Xiaobao was a burden, he couldn't put them away, so he directly picked it up on his shoulder and added a back basket, which looked quite funny. .

Seeing that he was so active, Aunt Qin and the three of them couldn't refuse them. Their eyes were very pleasing to the eye. Hey, there are many honest and good-tempered people in this village like big brothers.

"Auntie, I'm picking a lot of wild fruits here, all of which are deep in the mountains. The taste is good, you can try it..." After

helping someone carry the things, Pei Shaorong took three more apples to sell to Aunt Qin stuffed one of them each. In fact, he still wanted to give it to Mo Xiaobao, although he didn't know why he was so generous with food all of a sudden.

When he was stuffing the apple, his eyes met Mo Xiaobao's, but he smiled very naturally. Mo Xiaobao's face couldn't help turning red. He was so nervous when he was holding the apple, he didn't know where to put his eyes.

"Oh, this fruit is really good. You sold it in the town last time, right? It's too expensive. Big brother takes it back. It's not easy for you to earn some money..."

Although Aunt Qin was greedy for cheap, she was actually He is still a very sincere person. Knowing that he has no land in the village now, he relies on hunting and selling some wild mountain goods for a living. On weekdays, he is pleasing to the eye, and he has long been regarded as his junior, and he will give advice on everything in the village.

"Auntie, take it, the ones picked in the mountains are worthless, it's getting late, let's go..." With a

hearty smile, Pei Shaorong glanced at Mo Xiaobao, who was blushing, carrying a basket on his back, and walked forward with the pick. In my heart, the little guy's blushing look is really cute!

When he walked forward, Aunt Qin, who was behind, took the apple and didn't eat it. She should have wanted to keep it for her son. She looked at Pei Shaorong's back and chatted with Mo Xiaobao and Lin Geer with a smile.

"This big brother Pei is really good. There are not many sincere and enthusiastic young men in the village. Although he is from out of town, my aunt looks better than most of the young people in our village..."

Next to Mo Xiaobao and Lin Ge'er, it is difficult to evaluate because of their identity, but the expressions on their faces clearly agree, and Mo Xiaobao nodded in agreement.

The two listened without interrupting, and Aunt Qin continued to say, "This brother Pei has a very poor background. He grew up in a temple without his parents since he was a child, and finally went down the mountain and met a bastard from Shanxi who lost his things and wandered. Come to us..."

"The eldest brother is not too young, so tomorrow I must give the eldest brother a good wife in the village. Although his family is a little poor, the eldest brother is good!"

Aunt Qin While talking, he pondered, and finally his eyes suddenly turned to Mo Xiaobao, his eyes lit up, "Oh, Abao, you haven't gotten married yet, come on, how about aunt telling you to the big brother?"

"Ah...Aunt Qin , I, I..." Mo Xiaobao blushed when he heard the swish, staring at Pei Shaorong's back, nervously speechless.

"What am I, Bao, my aunt knows that you are good. If it weren't for those long-tongued women in the village, you wouldn't have stayed until today. Although the eldest brother is poor, he is nice and alone. You don't have to serve your in-laws after you get married. , how good..."

It was originally a whim, but the more Aunt Qin thought about it, the more she felt that the two would be a good match. Because Pei Shaorong came from out of town and there was no land at home, it was hard to say kisses in the village.

Because of the reputation of Mo Xiaobao, it is not easy to talk about kisses now. Abao is not too young, but Pei Shaorong is also quite old. The two are a perfect match!

When Brother Lin heard this, he rolled his eyes, remembering the last time he went to look for Mo Xiaobao and met Pei Shaorong in the mountains, and Mo Xiaobao secretly made clothes for Pei Shaorong, and immediately gave birth to Qin Qin. The same mind as my aunt.

He and Mo Xiaobao grew up together and have the best relationship. Mo Xiaobao has been unable to marry because of various reasons. He is also very worried. You say that Abao is such a good person. ?

Thinking of this, Lin Ge'er also coaxed and poked Mo Xiaobao's waist and whispered, "A Bao, I think the man surnamed Pei is not bad, or let Aunt Qin tell you for you..."

"I, I "Auntie, Brother Lin, you guys, don't talk about it, Big Brother Pei, how can he like me..." Mo Xiaobao blushed so much that blood was almost dripping, and he buried his head in shame and didn't dare to look at Aunt Qin and Ringo.

"Hahaha, Abao is shy, okay, auntie don't say anything, young people are just thin-skinned..."

Aunt Qin laughed and joked, seeing Mo Xiaobao's face with his head buried, and didn't continue talking, but look Looking at Mo Xiaobao and Pei Shaorong, he felt that his attention was good.

Mo Xiaobao didn't answer, and buried his head, looking up to see Pei Shaorong's back from time to time, holding the apple in both hands, he was so nervous, Brother Pei, can he see himself?