Chapter 56

The Virgin of the Qin family, Pei Shaorong, didn't ask too much, and it was completely expected that someone like Liu could commit crimes to such an extent.

Moreover, other people's affairs have nothing to do with him, and Pei Shaorong is too lazy to take care of it. Now, he has to find a way to sell the more than 50,000 catties of noodles and 30,000 catties of sweet potato flour.

However, there is no rush to do business, whether it is the cost of purchasing sweet potatoes or the cost of asking workers to help make vermicelli and sweet potato flour.

If you are in a hurry to sell it, the price will naturally be low. Pei Shaorong will never do such a thankless thing. He has space to keep it fresh, and he is not in a hurry at this time.

Finally, together with Mo Xiaobao, Pei Shaorong decided to open a small shop in Yueyang Town, specializing in selling sweet potato noodles and sweet potato noodles and other products!

Pei Shaorong has always been an actionist, so when he made up his mind, he immediately ran to the town to find a shop to get things done.

Sweet potato is a good thing. Whether it is sweet potato flour or sweet potato vermicelli, there is no such thing here in Yueyang Town. As soon as the product is launched, Pei's sweet potato products become popular.

Especially sweet potato vermicelli, because the local vermicelli is made from raw materials such as mung beans, and the cost is high, and the price here in Yueyang Town is very expensive.

But his vermicelli is different. Not only does it taste good, but the price is also much cheaper. Therefore, as soon as the product is launched, it is welcomed by the general public.

The cost of each catty of vermicelli is eight cents, and the price is 15 cents. The cost of sweet potato flour is five cents per catty, and the price is 12 cents. The profit is basically halved!

Less than half a month after it opened, the turnover greatly exceeded Pei Shaorong's expectations, and the money received every day almost doubled.

Pei Shaorong thought about it for a while, then continued to buy sweet potatoes and run the workshop to make finished sweet potatoes. At this moment, sweet potatoes are flooding, and when the purchase price is the lowest, naturally you can't miss it!

All the finished products Pei Shaorong did not sell in his newly opened store, but focused his attention on Yueyang City, which was farther away.

When everyone thought he was crazy and replaced all the money in the house with sweet potatoes, Pei Shaorong had already taken advantage of the space to ship out a large amount of vermicelli and sweet potato flour and exchanged them for silver...

Wait until the end of August for sweet potatoes After the boom, the sweet potato workshop stopped, and Pei Shaorong also began to restrain his hands and feet.

During this period of time, due to the sale of sweet potato products, his family has completely become a hot topic in the village. Such a high profile is not Pei Shaorong's style, so what he has to do is to try to be less 'rich'!

But although Pei Shaorong made a big move in sweet potato trading this time, people in the village really couldn't guess how much he made.

Now the property of the Pei family on the bright side is just a newly built house, ten acres of land, and two livestock bought in a 'partnership' with the Qin family and the Xue family.

In addition, there is a shop that is enviable now. As for the money of the Pei family, no one can guess how much...

Even if everyone knows that the Pei family has made a lot of money from this sweet potato business, but When Pei Shaorong 'gritted his teeth' and settled the sweet potato purchase money owed to the villagers, as well as the wages of the workshop, the villagers' mentality changed.

All the cash that Pei's family earned was used up automatically, and the remaining money was nothing but the pile of vermicelli and sweet potato flour that had not been sold.

There are even many people who worry for Pei Shaorong that if so many vermicelli and sweet potato flour in his family can't be sold out in the end, then they will lose a lot!

However, the Pei family is not worried about these issues. Recently, Mo Xiaobao's worry is that he is thinking about giving birth to a baby...

He and Pei Shaorong have been married for almost a year. Although it is not easy for the little brother to conceive a child, but Mo Xiaobao feels that he has eaten well, slept well, and has been diligent in making babies with his husband these days, but why is his stomach not moving?

It's not only Mo Xiaobao who is worried about this, the villagers are already talking about it behind their backs, and the gossip auntie is secretly gossiping behind her back.

This is also a very normal thing. Generally, the newly married couple and the new daughter-in-law have not conceived a child for a year.

In fact, according to Mo Xiaobao, who has been gossiping in the village for so many years, he has grown thick-skinned and won't easily care about other people's gossip.

But the problem is that what everyone is talking about is on the top of his heart. Mo Xiaobao is very much looking forward to and persistent about having a baby with Pei Shaorong!

Today, Mo Xiaobao went to Lin Ge'er's house to tease the child again, and the secret recipe for having a baby has to know that when Lin Ge'er and Xue Tieshi got married less than half a year ago, they were pregnant...

"A Bao, this matter can't be rushed, Don't worry, take good care of your body, and spend a lot at night...then you can definitely have it!"

Brother Lin didn't know what to say to comfort Mo Xiaobao, but he wanted to help, but how could he have a baby? If an outsider says help, he will help. If any secret recipe for childbirth works, there will be no one in the world to worry about giving birth to a child.

"A Bao, don't care what the villagers say, those aunts love to say this..."

These Mo Xiaobao knew it too, but he felt annoyed in his heart "I know about Brother Lin, but I've been married to Brother Pei for almost a year. , Brother Pei also really wants to have a child..."

When he thought of getting married, he still vowed to give birth to a fat boy, but as a result, his stomach didn't move for so long, Mo Xiaobao felt that he was useless.

Even thinking of his mother, Mo Xiaobao was a little worried in his heart that he would not be able to have children in the future, and that Pei Shaorong would dislike him. Although they are in a good relationship now, he was worried in his heart...

In fact, this is not why Mo Xiaobao has such worries . , Ever since I was a child, I saw that Aunt Mo was disliked by Father Mo because she could not give birth to a son, saying that it was absolutely impossible without a shadow.

It is only natural for this man to attach importance to his offspring, and it is not a case of the village who has not lived in love and love, and has turned his face over a long time because of the child's affairs.

Seeing Mo Xiaobao's sad face, Lin Ge'er could only try his best to comfort "Abao, don't think about it, your boss treats you so well, he won't despise you, I think he really likes you, you see Didn't he care about your reputation and marry you back then? Don't worry, there will always be children when the time comes..."

"..." Nodding, Mo Xiaobao can only accept this kind of comfort, thinking that even though they are married It's been almost a year, but the two of them are still living as if they were just married and their sweet hearts are comforted a lot.

This mood was relieved, Mo Xiaobao was still thinking about giving birth to a baby, and took Lin Geer to continue to discuss the experience of giving birth to prepare for the future.

Seeing Mo Xiaobao's nervous, curious, and looking forward appearance, Lin Ge'er was also happy to impart her experience and eloquently explained her childbirth.

What pregnancy vomiting, sour and spicy appetite, weird temperament and irritability during pregnancy and other pregnancy symptoms and preparations for pregnancy, Mo Xiaobao kept all of them in mind.

But things like pregnancy can happen if you have them. Although Pei Shaorong and Mo Xiaobao work hard every day to make dolls, what can you do if the baby doesn't come?

Although Pei Shaorong felt regretful in his heart, it was not necessary to have a child, but Mo Xiaobao was different. He frowned all day long because of this matter, and the villagers were talking about it even more.

Because of this, Aunt Mo and Dad Mo also went to the door on purpose.

Aunt Mo has suffered from the loss of not giving birth to a son in her life. She deeply knows how miserable it is for a daughter-in-law and a little brother not to give birth to a son for the Xianggong.

Needless to say, Father Mo, he was a man who attached importance to incense, and of course he understood the power of a man to turn his face.

My little brother is not the best kind. Now Pei Shaorong seems to be more and more capable. Father Mo is very worried that he will dislike Mo Xiaobao after he develops.

In any case, Mo Xiaobao is also his own baby, and no matter how much he dislikes being a little brother, he can't watch people be dismissed and go home.

At that time, his parents' family will have to continue. Thinking that he will continue to raise his younger brother when he is about to die without a son, Father Mo is sad.

What's more, Father Mo is now more and more satisfied with Pei Shaorong. Even if this brother-in-law is not easy to deal with and won't get a big advantage, at least this son-in-law will not let him help himself, right?

"I said that A Bao is in charge, so don't blame the old man for talking too much. Don't worry about this child... The people in the village are all rude, so don't listen to those bullshit..." Father

Mo was sitting In Pei's yard, smoking a dry cigarette, he said earnestly, "It's still growing, my family's Bao will definitely give you a big fat boy, but it's really not good, my family's Bao can work and give your family a man!"

Hearing this, Pei Shaorong smiled. He knew the recent rumors in the village, and he had told Bao many times about the child.

Of course it's good to have a small bun, but it's fine if you don't have it. In his heart, the little brother is just like a man, and he doesn't feel disgusted or disgusted without a small bun.

But A Bao is different from him. As a little brother who was born and raised here, he absolutely cannot understand Dink. The little guy blamed himself very much and lost weight.

It's no use rushing to death when things like children come when they should come.

Mo Xiaobao understood this truth, but he still couldn't calm down in his heart.

Finally, he took Mo Xiaobao to the town and listened to the authoritative and official words of comfort from the doctor. Only then did his heart relax, and Pei Shaorong breathed a sigh of relief.

In order to prevent Mo Xiaobao from continuing to think wildly, as soon as he goes out, Pei Shaorong will definitely go to the village and invite a few brothers and aunts to his house to divert Mo Xiaobao's attention...

Wait until Mo Xiaobao has completely calmed down , After returning to the previous carefree appearance, the weather has entered the hottest time of summer, and the business of Pei's small shop has stabilized.

At the same time, it was said in the biography of Father Mo that the talented son-in-law finally came back from the Kyoto exam.

He didn't return home in high school clothes as Father Mo expected. Although Sun Yaocai had some knowledge, there were many people in the world who were better at reading than him. Among thousands of students, he became the one who fell into the sun...

Hearing this news, Pei Shaorong In fact, it is not surprising that this ancient imperial examination is not as simple as everyone thinks, saying that you can pass the examination, and it is not selling cabbage on the street!

Don't you see there was a little old man named Fan Jin in ancient times. He took the imperial examinations only once in his whole life, but Sun Yaocai failed this time. Pei Shaorong really felt that it was really normal, not surprising at all.

Pei Shaorong felt that it was normal and not unexpected, but Father Mo's mentality was different. Although he also knew that the imperial examination was not easy, he thought his eldest son-in-law was very good.

Over the years, Father Mo has spared no effort to support the Sun family, almost to the point of smashing the pot and selling iron, but now that Sun Yaocai's name has fallen into the Sun Mountain, Father Mo feels uncomfortable in his heart!

And just when Father Mo was thinking about whether he should continue to support the Sun family for three more years, Sun Yaocai and Mo Lanzhu, who had a big belly, finally returned to their parents' house...

To say that Father Mo's eldest daughter, Mo Lanzhu, was actually quite a famous person in Linjiang Village before she got married.

Before the age of thirteen, Moranzhu was still very inconspicuous in the village. She was black and thin, and blushed when she saw people. She was an ordinary country girl with an introverted personality.

But since waking up from a serious illness at the age of thirteen, Mo Lanzhu has completely changed. In the days when she woke up, not only did her parents and younger brothers not know each other, but she also talked nonsense all day long that no one could hear. If you understand it, it's like Zhongxie.

Later, Father Mo specially went to the town to invite a goddess, and he used medicine and talisman water. After half a month of tossing, Mo Lanzhu became normal.

However, Mo Lanzhu seemed to have changed as a person, her personality became outgoing, and her head became more energetic.

But the difference is that Mo Lanzhu's memory loss has not been cured, and she doesn't know any of the housework she is good at, and she doesn't even know some common sense.

In the following years, Moranzhu began to emit her dazzling light like a dusty pearl, and the black and thin little girl began to move in the direction of Bai Fumei.

The black and thin girl of the past is completely gone, not only has she become beautiful, she doesn't know where she knew the word, and she has the arrogance and noble temperament of a city lady, just like the boys in the village at that time. goddess!

Now that it is the age to talk about kissing, Mo Lanzhu has her own opinions. She overtook Father Mo and picked Sun Yaocai. After several days of fighting with Father Mo, she finally married into the Sun family.

After she got married, Mo Lanzhu seldom returned to her parents' house. She stayed for two days every time she came back, and then hurried back to Sun's house, as if Mo's family was not her mother's house, but a hotel.

If Mo Lanzhu hadn't stayed in the village from beginning to end and someone was watching, Father Mo would have wondered if his daughter had been ripped off?

But no matter how suspicious he was, he never thought that his daughter had really changed her mind. Inside this body lived a soul from another world that had nothing to do with him...

So in the eyes of Father Mo, who didn't know the truth , this is also his own, after all, his daughter is so indifferent to him, he said in his heart that there is no discomfort at all, that is false.

Although he is a patriarchal person, he has liked the eldest daughter much more than his younger brother since he was a child.

When other girls also went to the fields to do heavy work, Father Mo didn't let Moranzhu go to the fields. At most, he did ordinary housework and asked her to help embroider some girls to earn money.

However, according to Father Mo's temperament, it was only a few days of sadness, and his attention was put on the matter of Sun Yaocai's champion and the Sun family's adoption of incense.

Now that Sun Yaocai didn't pass the exam, Father Mo was holding back his anger, and he secretly thought to himself that he had left behind and asked the Sun family to write an IOU and a certificate of adoption!

It was already night when Mo Lanzhu and Sun Yaocai returned to Mo's house in Linjiang Village. Father Mo was sitting in the house smoking a dry cigarette and waiting for the fire.

When he saw that Mo Lanzhu and Sun Yaocai came back with empty hands as before, Father Mo was even more unhappy.

In the past, the two of them didn't bring anything when they went back to their parents' house. Seeing that Sun Yao was the 'future champion', Father Mo would endure it. If he gave it up, he would make a big profit in the future.

Now that Sun Yao has fallen off the list, Dad Mo has the illusion that the bamboo basket is empty, and his heart is full of anger. Now that the two are returning empty-handed, it is no wonder that the iron rooster can be happy!

If it was in the past, Father Mo must have prepared good meals and dishes early and happily waited for the two of them to entertain them.

But today, his heart was on fire because of Sun Yao's failure. The table was just plain wotou pickles and stir-fried vegetarian dishes. Mo Lanzhu was a little unhappy when he came to the table.

It's rare for me and my husband to go back to their parents' house, but Father Mo didn't even cook a piece of meat and vegetables. Is this the treatment of returning to their parents' home?

Next to him, Sun Yao is a scholar and has a thin skin. Everyone laughed at him when he didn't pass the exam this time. Now Father Mo's behavior is obviously disgusting and looking down on him, which makes him feel a little embarrassed...

Wait until Father Mo proposes to pay back the money. After the incident, Sun Yaocai lost face, and Mo Lanzhu couldn't eat anymore.

The two were unhappy, and Father Mo didn't care. In his heart, money and incense were real. Besides, it was only natural for him to pay back his debts. He asked two questions. What happened?

In the past few years, the total amount of money that I have lent to the Sun family is more than 30 taels, so who is not worried about putting such a large sum of money?

Moreover, Lanzhu has not been close to him in recent years, rarely comes back and doesn't talk about it, and her attitude is still very cold. Sometimes Father Mo feels that this daughter looks at him like a stranger.

All these make Father Mo feel more and more uneasy, he is not a fool, this time Sun Yaocai fell off the list, which made him even more at a loss.

Instead of continuing to wait for Sun Yaocai to take the illusory exam for the champion, it is better to hold the money in your hand!

"Lanzhu Xianggong, my father is not too young, and I have to retire in the future. How long does it take to pay back the money, you can tell me exactly..."

"..."

How can the 30-odd taels of the Sun family be able to get it now?

The Sun family was not wealthy in the first place. Although there was a scholar like Sun Yaocai, there was no need to pay taxes to the court every year, which was beneficial but not much.

Moreover, Sun Yaocai was studying, and every year he spent a lot of money on pen, ink, paper and inkstone. The Sun family was just a farmer, and most of them depended on the help of villagers and relatives to make him a scholar.

Not only Father Mo, but this time, other relatives and neighbors, the Sun family, also owed a lot of money in order to collect the travel expenses for the Beijing exam.

Now that Sun Yaocai has not been admitted, and the Sun family is prosperous and indefinite, these creditors will naturally come to the door. In order to deal with the creditors these days, the Sun family's deposits have shrunk extremely.

This time Mo Lanzhu and Sun Yao just came back, and they also asked Father Mo to ask for money to help. I didn't expect that Father Mo turned his face faster than a book.

Mo Lanzhu saw that Sun Yaocai's face was flushed and embarrassed, and she complained in her heart that Father Mo didn't give her face. After all, her body was also his own, and she called him father for so many years.

"Father, I and Xianggong will return the silver to you in the future. When I come back this time, my daughter wants to ask you for help. Xianggong wants to open a private school in the village. You can lend us another twenty taels, and you will pay it back as soon as you earn the money. Here's to you..." The

family is short of money now, and Sun Yao is the man in the family who naturally has to contribute, but he is a scholar, his limbs are not diligent, and he can't do heavy work, and he can't keep his face.

Now the only way he can think of making a living is to open a private school, so that he can be a teacher who teaches and educate people and has a face, and he can make money without delaying his studies!

"Twenty taels? No, I don't have any money!"

Father Mo got excited when he heard that Mo Lanzhu wanted money, and refused, not to mention that he didn't have twenty taels now, so he wouldn't lend it to Sun again. home.

Before, Father Mo was overwhelmed by the incense promises of the Sun family and the prosperous future of the Sun family. Now that Sun Yaocai fell off the list, he was relieved.

Forget it for the first three years. If he is stupid, he is stupid. If he is blinded by lard, he wants to make a fortune. Now the Sun family still wants to borrow money. That would really kill Father Mo.

If Sun Yaocai still fails the exam three years later, wouldn't he have wasted another effort?

I'm not too young, but I can't wait three years and three years. Father Mo has to plan for himself in the future.

The Sun family had promised to adopt the surname Mo when they gave birth to a child. In the future, he would have to raise a man for the Mo family, which was a huge expense. Now he has lent all the money to the Sun family. What will he do with the Mo family in the future?

No, this money must not be borrowed!

The Sun family is now a bottomless pit. This Lanzhu has not been close to him these years, and it seems that he is not familiar with it. If you borrow money, you will not be able to get it back!

He is so old, not only will he have to raise males in the future, but he will also have to save some coffin books for himself.

The more I thought about Father Mo, the more I felt that I was so stupid and stupid before. At that time, I was really fascinated by ghosts.

What is the number one exam? Yueyang Town has been around for hundreds of years, and the son-in-law of the village chief's family passed the exam, but he was still a white-eyed wolf!

Wait, white, eye, wolf?

Father Mo was stunned, his eyes turned on Mo Lanzhu and Sun Yaocai, he... He shouldn't be as unlucky as Qin Laoshuan, right?

The more he thought about it, he began to feel uneasy, and Father Mo felt that his heart was cold when he remembered that Mo Lanzhu's attitude of not being close to her mother's family over the years.

I thought of Mo Xiaobao again, although I was not good to Xiaobao and let Xiaobao work at home, but the child contradicted him and turned against him, but he still offered all the etiquette and filial piety that he should have on weekdays.

Although every time I don't let him take advantage of it, I just turn my face and quarrel with myself when I get angry...

But this Lanzhu, not to mention filial piety, rarely comes back during the New Year, and there are those eyes that look like a stranger to myself. It seems like a snobby old man!

Thinking of this, Father Mo no longer wanted to borrow money. Instead, he looked at Sun Yaocai and Mo Lanzhu as if he was slammed in the head.

No, I think his father Mo has been in Linjiang Village for so many years, but he can't end up as empty as Qin Laoshuan!