Chapter 33

This is someone who helps, and people who work often are very efficient, and in just half a month, the things that they planned before have been completed.

Pei Shaorong was very satisfied. Aunt Qin's family worked very hard. When the time came to change the money, he felt that it would be enough to send a small red envelope.

If the money is not revealed, no matter how much his family earns, it is enough for him and A Bao to understand in their hearts, but for Aunt Qin and Brother Lin, Pei Shaorong thinks that it is the first choice when he makes money and asks for help in the future.

When Aunt Qin was leaving, she was quite sighed when she thought of the fried food in Pei Shaorong's yard.

"Hey, the big brother still has a brain. Why didn't I think of selling these wild walnuts and chestnuts as dry goods? It's more profitable than selling fresh ones...

" They just want to do dry goods like Pei Shaorong and have no chance to exchange money. They have to wait until next year. They don't have the courage to run into the mountains like Pei Shaorong.

Lin Ge'er and Xue Tieshi are also quite regretful. Pei Shaorong asked him to make dry goods that are not directly dried in the town, but fried with salt. The taste is very good, and they will definitely sell for a good price in the town. .

These things are all free in the mountains, with some labor, even if you can't make a lot of money, it's enough to subsidize your family, which is no worse than working in a town.

Hearing this, Pei Shaorong's mind flashed, and he said, "Aunt Qin, Brother Xue, I remember that your two families planted peanuts this year, right? Don't be in a hurry to sell them first, deal with them yourself, and then go to town for retail sales. It must be more profitable than selling directly..."

"Retail? What does this mean?" The two family members were stunned, they didn't understand the word, but when they understood the previous words, Aunt Qin smiled.

"Big brother, you haven't been here for a long time, don't you know, the price of fried peanuts in this town is about the same as fresh peanuts, and you can't make much money with your effort..."

"I saw this at the grocery store in the town. I mean, you make peanuts into other flavors, and then go to the town to sell them..."

"Other flavors?" What kind of taste does it have? Why don't you just fry and boil it raw?"

This time, it was Pei Shaorong's turn to be stunned, and tentatively asked, "Is there any garlic, five-spice, pepper and salt here?"

"..." This time everyone was open. Staring at Pei Shaorong with wide eyes, he obviously didn't know that peanuts could make so many flavors.

Seeing everyone's expressions, Pei Shaorong also understood. Obviously, the people here haven't thought of how to eat these flavors, and laughed.

"Since there isn't, then aunt Xue, why don't you take advantage of this opportunity to sell garlic peanuts this year, these garlic and peanuts are grown by themselves, and they don't cost money. It's better than selling raw peanuts directly to make money, and it's easier than doing part-time jobs in the town. ..."

Aunt Qin and others may not be able to make other peanuts because of the lack of ingredients, but this garlic flavor is not difficult. They have their own kinds of garlic and don't spend any money at all.

The fried peanuts and boiled peanuts in the town always taste like ash and water, not as good as the garlic-flavored ones.

"Oh my God, it's still the big brother, hahaha!"

After Pei Shaorong said this, the two families also reacted, and they suddenly stopped, turning around and going home to start work.

Pei Shaorong smiled and grabbed the two families again, and told them what they knew, and the two families happily went home to make money.

Taking advantage of the fact that there is no such thing in town, they sold the opportunity. No matter whether anyone learns it later, the money for the first year is earned!

After telling the two families a way to earn extra money, Pei Shaorong felt that the sense of capitalism that exploited them was much lessened.

But it's a small idea. He can't earn all the money in the world. He doesn't hurt his own interests. If he helps them, he can also pay back what he owed others before. The best of both worlds!

After sending Aunt Qin's family away, Pei Shaorong turned around and saw Mo Xiaobao looking at him with admiration.

"Brother Pei, you are so amazing!" The words on his little face made him proud. He hugged Mo Xiaobao and kissed him. It felt great to be admired by the people he liked.

"A Bao, go back and ask your father to sell peanuts..."

After helping outsiders, his father-in-law Pei Shaorong thought it was better to mention that he is A Bao's relatives, if he eats meat at home, his parents will be suffocated. , Bao must be somewhat uncomfortable in his heart.

Folks in the village could not help but stab him in the back. In ancient times, filial piety was very important. Even if the parents were not big enough, the children had to support him.

As Aunt Qin's shrewd and shrewd personality met such a disaster as Mrs. Qin, she still had to admit that she was unlucky and cleaned up the mess, and she had no choice but to do it.

But it's enough to mention a few points. Anyway, it's just a matter of words. If Father Mo wants him and A Bao to help with the work, or to pay for money, that's another matter.

Pei Shaorong felt that he was not noble enough to sacrifice himself. If he really filial piety to his father-in-law, he would recognize it, love Wu Jiwu.

But it's not his style to be used by Father Mo as a foe. People who came back from the end of the world don't have the word "living Lei Feng" in their minds... After

Pei Shaorong's words, Mo Xiaobao felt again in his heart. I was moved, I felt that since meeting Big Brother Pei, he felt like he had fallen into a honey pot.

Mo Xiaobao really didn't know how to express his moved feelings, so he could only hug Pei Shaorong's arm with a blushing face and whispered, "Brother Pei, why are you being so nice to me, I... I must give you a fat baby. !"

Such simple and straightforward words are a temptation for Pei Shaorong! Picked up Mo Xiaobao and went back to the house, well, they will have a fat baby soon! !

In Mo Xiaobao's heart, he didn't know how to express his moved feelings and the kindness this man had treated him since he got married, except to try to give birth to a fat boy for Pei Shaorong.

He had never seen that man in the village who would serve his wife and husband. Since ancient times, only the wife and husband have served his husband.

After getting married, Big Brother Pei rarely let him work, even the work was the easiest. He never let him touch heavy work. Now if he wants to work more, he has to act like a spoiled brat with Big Brother Pei...

He has also developed a sleepover. Habit, although it was because he slept too late at night with Big Brother Pei, cough... But now he does seem to be lazy!

At the beginning, he clearly said that when he married Big Brother Pei, he would help Big Brother Pei do laundry, cook, and give birth to a baby. Apart from having a baby, why did he always feel that he was getting further and further away from such a goal?

In addition to being lazy, he has also become greedy. Big Brother Pei has a lot of delicious snacks that he has never seen before, and he drools just thinking about it.

But Big Brother Pei never let him eat enough. He said that he didn't get enough snacks, and eating too much was bad for his health. Mo Xiaobao was a little dazed.

Brother Pei's snacks are so delicious that one can't help but fall into depravity. Every time he uses delicious snacks to tempt him to do all kinds of embarrassing and shy actions together at night, saying something like this can make him have a baby faster.

Mo Xiaobao was too embarrassed. He was a little careless, but he was not stupid. Before marriage, Aunt Mo told him about getting married and made up for the villain book. Of course, he knew how the doll came. Just like what Big Brother Pei said! ! !

All in all, Mo Xiaobao feels that he is lazy and greedy now, and has gone further and further on the road of the little fat pig.

But every time Pei Shaorong hugged him and said, "Well, why are you so thin, I have to eat an extra bowl of rice tomorrow...".

Mo Xiaobao thinks about it and feels that he has fallen again, because every time he hears this, he thinks about whether he can replace the rice with lollipops, sachima, cakes, potato chips, or biscuits. ...

In addition to these, Brother Pei also taught him to write. When he went to the town to make clothes last time, Brother Pei bought a lot of pen, ink, paper and inkstone and said that he would teach him to read together.

Mo Xiaobao's eyes widened and he was surprised. It turns out that his brother Pei can read and write!

Recalling that when Pei Shaorong proposed marriage at his house, he seemed to have said that he could read, and Mo Xiaobao began to stretch his fingers and count Pei Shaorong's advantages silently in his heart.

He is good-looking, strong in body, able to work, hunt, has a good personality, is better for him, can make money, can read and write...

The other advantages are not counted, Mo Xiaobao feels that his finger It's almost not enough, and then I change myself, I feel that it can only be a shortcoming to count so many fingers...

Mo Xiaobao suddenly became a little tangled. After the man-making exercise, he lay on Pei Shaorong's body, tangled and pitiful Ask, "Brother Pei, what do you like most about A Bao?"

Earlier, Brother Pei said that he liked him, and he was very happy, but he never knew what Brother Pei liked him. There must be a reason for this.

Why does he feel like no one likes the advantages, even the good qualities that were able to work in this village in the past are degraded when they come to Big Brother Pei!

Just like Brother Xue likes Brother Lin's sensible and gentleness, Uncle Qin likes Aunt Qin's housekeeping, and the village chief likes his mother-in-law's virtuousness. What does Brother Pei like about him?

Mo Xiaobao suddenly wanted to know, staring at Pei Shaorong with anticipation on his face, the inexplicable and sudden question made Pei Shaorong stunned for a moment, and then he couldn't help laughing.

"I like you...well, you look like a gluttonous little pig..." I prefer a mindless and silly look!

Mo Xiaobao's expression changed and he was aggrieved, "Brother Pei, so you think I'm raising pigs. When I gain weight, are you going to stew me and braise me..."

"..." Pei Shaorong couldn't laugh or cry. Saying that his family's Po's thinking and obedience are always the focus!

Mo Xiaobao was still aggrieved, what was going on in his mind, and he began to count down his various shortcomings. Although there are many shortcomings, he is not considered a pig. The big deal is that from now on, he will not be greedy...

After listening to him Then, Pei Shaorong immediately knelt down, instead of teasing him, he decided to say something normal.

"I was teasing you just now, there is Xi Shi in the eyes of lovers, I like everything about Abao, well, gluttony is good, gluttony can grow meat, and it is comfortable to hold!"

Literary lovers see Xi Shi in the eyes of Mo Xiaobao, but he didn't understand , but everyone else understood, and the expression of grievance just now was immediately replaced by joy.

Holding Pei Shaorong's neck and rubbing, he naturally began to act like a spoiled child, and then he looked up at Pei Shaorong and continued to ask.

"Brother Pei, what do you mean when you say Xi Shi in the eyes of a lover? Who is Xi Shi? Can you eat it?"

Mo Xiaobao, who was just learning to read, could not understand the love words of literature and art. He was a curious baby. What to eat is his recent catchphrase...

"This...Xishi, she is...it's a long story, let's talk while sleeping..."

Pei Shaorong lowered his head in a funny way, and started eating his favorite food again. meal.

"Uuuuu..."

Mo Xiaobao blushed and cooperated with the fat baby of his dreams, and his happiness skyrocketed. Brother Pei said that he likes everything!