Chapter 20

When they arrived in town, according to Aunt Qin's words, Pei Shaorong bought some common cakes and desserts, made two pots of rice wine, six catties of glutinous rice flour, two catties of brown sugar, and a set of firecrackers.

These are all things that Linjiang Village must prepare for a marriage proposal, not to mention wedding cakes, snacks, wine, and firecrackers. You can't miss it anywhere.

Glutinous rice flour and brown sugar are used for making glutinous rice balls in the family of Xiapin, whichever is perfect, sweet and satisfying, which is the custom of Linjiang Village.

In the case of pork, Pei Shaorong will take it directly from his own space when he is ready to do so. Proposal for marriage and employment are almost all these things, and it will be enough to add the betrothal silver at that time.

There are also red cloths for wedding dresses, and Pei Shaorong also bought two, and he also bought red candle wedding papers and other things that he would use when they got married.

There are still a lot of things to prepare when we get married. Anyway, when we come, I will buy some first, so as not to be overwhelmed by myself.

As for whether Father Mo would agree to marry Mo Xiaobao to himself, this question is not within Pei Shaorong's concern. In short, he must marry Mo Xiaobao.

If the normal means are not a big deal, then do something extraordinary, coercion and lure him do not feel despicable at all, this is for his future wife!

Because it was a temporary decision to go to the town, it was already dark when Pei Shaorong returned to the village after shopping. As soon as he arrived at the door of his house, he saw a thin figure hiding in front of his house and looking around, it was Mo Xiaobao.

Seeing Mo Xiaobao's sneaky appearance, Pei Shaorong smiled in his heart, why does this little guy like to do this kind of thing, and it was the same when he waited for him in the back mountain last time, as cute as a squirrel.

"A Bao!" Pei Shaorong walked quickly to Mo Xiaobao, full of joy, "Are you waiting for me?"

"Ah... Brother Pei, you are back..."

Mo Xiaobao was startled by Pei Shaorong who suddenly stood in front of him, then nervously observed that there was no one around, and quickly took out a cloth package from his arms and stuffed it into Pei Shaorong's hand.

"Brother Pei, the shoes are ready... I can't make your clothes. I'm sorry, you can find someone else to do it for you!"

Mo Xiaobao's voice was a little low, and he lowered his head and stuffed the things into Pei Shaorong's hands He was about to leave. In a few days, his father exchanged Geng Tie with the people from Shanghe Village, and he would have to get married. There was no time to help Big Brother Pei make clothes.

In the future, I will never see Big Brother Pei again. Today, he managed to find a chance to escape without his father's knowledge. If he is seen by the village, it will be bad for him and Big Brother Pei.

Anyway, he couldn't find any good family, and he was going to marry to another village soon, and it would be like that in the future. It would be bad for Big Brother Pei to lose his reputation in the village.

Mo Xiaobao has thought about it a lot these days, and he also wants to understand, his father is right, no one likes himself now, it would be good to marry.

How could Big Brother Pei like him? It's just sympathy for him. Even if he likes him, how can a little brother like him be worthy of Big Brother Pei.

But, but that day, Big Brother Pei still held his hand. If he didn't like him, how could he hold the hand of an unmarried brother of his, woohoo, thinking that Pei Shaorong might also be worried about Mo Xiaobao because of his reputation makes him feel sad to death .

It was the first time that a man liked him and treated him well. It was also the first time that he had a crush on him, but he was gone again, woohoo...

Mo Xiaobao lowered his head sadly and turned away. Bu suddenly felt that he was being held back, and when he turned around, he saw Pei Shaorong grabbing his hand.

"Pei, Big Brother Pei, you let go, it's not good for the villagers to see..." Mo Xiaobao struggled anxiously.

"A Bao, wait a minute, I have something to tell you..."

Pei Shaorong didn't let go, looked around and saw that there was no one around, dragged Mo Xiaobao into his yard, and then locked the door. Many people in this country entered the house without knocking on the door.

He was forcibly dragged into the house, and when he saw him locking the door again, Mo Xiaobao stared at Pei Shaorong's tall figure and was a little nervous: "Brother Pei, you, why did you lock the door?

" A single man, an unmarried little brother stays in the same house and locks the door, what does Big Brother Pei want to do?

Mo Xiaobao blushed, pinched the corner of his clothes and felt a little overwhelmed. He secretly scolded himself for not being ashamed. If it was another little brother, his first reaction should be to shout

. It was dark, but it wasn't dark enough to see the five fingers out of sight. Then there was a slight light, and Pei Shaorong smiled when he saw Mo Xiaobao's blushing face in a daze.

"Abao, I heard that your father found a marriage for you again?"

Upon hearing this, Mo Xiaobao's thoughts were all gone, and his mood suddenly dropped. He glanced at Pei Shaorong and nodded.

"Well, that family belongs to Shanghe Village. I'm going to get married in two days, so... Brother Pei, I don't have time to make your clothes for you..."

"Then you are willing to marry to Shanghe. Are you going to Hecun?" Pei Shaorong continued, "I heard that the man is quite old..."

"I..." Mo Xiaobao paused, forcing himself to smile, "I am willing to marry, even though I am old. It's been a while, but the family is well-off, and it's a good family relationship..."

Wouldn't you like to do it? Where can he marry? With his reputation, there is no place for him to choose.

"Abao..." Pei Shaorong called out, and reached out to hold Mo Xiaobao's hand again, ignoring his struggles, and pulled the man in front of him.

"Abao, you don't want to marry into Shanghe Village, do you? You don't like that person at all, you like me, right?"

"..." Mo Xiaobao raised his head and stared at Pei Shaorong with a panicked expression "Brother Pei, you, what are you talking about, I... I'm going home, you let go..."

Mo Xiaobao was a little flustered when his thoughts came out, and Pei Shaorong, who was struggling hard, turned around and was about to go to the door run outside.

"Abao, wait a minute, I haven't finished speaking yet..." After

finally meeting, Pei Shaorong could let him run away, so he quickly caught up and grabbed Mo Xiaobao's hand again, and said anxiously, "Ah Bao, I like you, I want to marry you..."

"..." He stopped abruptly, Mo Xiaobao looked back at Pei Shaorong in disbelief, his voice stammered, "Pei, brother Pei, you...what are you talking about? ?"

He heard right, Brother Pei said, saying that he likes him and wants to marry him?

"A Bao, I've figured it out clearly. I want to marry you and go home. Isn't the marriage plan your father helped you find yet to be decided? I've already agreed with Aunt Qin, and I'll go to your house to propose a marriage tomorrow. Look, I have already bought the dowry..."

Pei Shaorong smiled, and quickly moved his backpack to Mo Xiaobao to show him, to be honest, he was still a little nervous at the moment.

He was nervous, and Mo Xiaobao's nervousness was no less, but more than that, it was unbelievable.

"Brother Pei, you... are you really willing to marry me? You have to think about it clearly. I, I have been rejected twice, and my reputation is not good. I am still a little brother..."

Although he was very worried Mo Xiaobao wanted to marry Pei Shaorong, but Mo Xiaobao was still very worried. After all, where is his reputation, he showed his body in front of the whole village, and no man would mind.

He is a little brother again. Even if he can have a baby, he has a high chance of not being a girl, and he has such a bad reputation. This is the main reason why he has never been able to find anyone who wants him.

Hearing Mo Xiaobao's words, and seeing his cautious and expectant look, Pei Shaorong smiled again and held his hand tightly.

"A Bao, I don't mind what you said, but it's me. I'm a foreigner, and I don't even have any fields at home. You're wronged when you marry me. As long as you don't dislike me..."

"I'll take it tomorrow . I will propose a marriage to your family, and we will be married in the future, I will wash the clothes, I will cook the meals, and I will listen to you as long as it is a small matter in the family, will you marry me?"

After speaking, Pei Shaorong asked. He continued to stare nervously at Mo Xiaobao's expression. Everyone disliked Mo Xiaobao, but he was worried that Mo Xiaobao would dislike him. After all, he now gives everyone the impression that he is a poor boy with unstable food and clothing.

Pei Shaorong was relieved when he saw Mo Xiaobao's expression changed from disbelief to joy little by little, and even took the initiative to throw himself on top of him, he was indescribably happy.

"Brother Pei, I... I don't despise you, I am willing to marry you, woo woo, listen to me, you are the head of the family, I will wash your clothes and cook for you in the future, I will listen to you in big and small matters! "

Mo Xiaobao hugged Pei Shaorong, leaned his head tightly on his chest, his eyes were red, and he spoke with a nasal voice.

When he finished speaking and reacted, he fell on others, blushed and stood up quickly, shyly staring at Pei Shaorong a little embarrassed, secretly scolding himself for what he was doing, he voted before he got married I hugged him...

Pei Shaorong was even happier when he saw his appearance, he liked A Bao's carefree and frizzy appearance.

Holding Mo Xiaobao's hand, Pei Shaorong felt a little hot and excited, and couldn't help but leaned over and kissed Mo Xiaobao's lips lightly.

The light kiss was gone, but the soft warmth on his lips and the breath of another person suddenly made Mo Xiaobao even more shy and overwhelmed.

"Brother Pei, I...I'll go back first..."

Breaking away Pei Shaorong's hand, Mo Xiaobao rubbed his lips and stared at him shyly, then turned around and ran to the door again, his back a little like running away.

Opening the door, Mo Xiaobao stepped out, then stopped, turned back and looked at Pei Shaorong shyly, stammering.

"Brother Pei, you...you must come to my house tomorrow, I, I'll wait for you at home..."

After that, Mo Xiaobao ran out quickly, his back happy.

Pei Shaorong stood at the door of his house and stared at his back. He looked at the rucksack with the dowry behind him. He couldn't wait to get to tomorrow soon.