Chapter 57

It was said a long time ago that Father Mo is an iron rooster. Anyway, no matter who it is, he can't be the one who suffers.

The hope of the Sun family's prosperity is too elusive for Father Mo. He has paid so much before, but he has not paid back the money. Now the Sun family wants to pluck the hair from him, it is absolutely impossible!

Father Mo is also a person who can turn his face faster than a book. If there is a disagreement on the matter of money, he will start a war, and it will be the same for everyone.

According to the current situation of the Sun family, it is impossible for him to get his debts back

. Mr. Zhu Xianggong, I know that your family will definitely not be able to get the money now. In this way, for the sake of our in-laws, I can let you pay back the money in the future, but you have to write me a note, Lan Zhusheng The first son of my family will immediately adopt and make incense for my Mo family!"

Father Mo thought to himself, anyway, the Sun family can't pay the money now, so let's use the Sun family's son to pay off the debt.

Lan Zhu was already pregnant when Sun Yao was going to take the exam before, and her belly was getting bigger. She should be able to give birth after the new year this year. If it was a son, the Mo family's troubles without incense would be solved.

Lan Zhu and his wife have been married for several years before they have children. I don't know how long it will take until the second one is born.

Anyway, the Sun family can't run away with the money. If the Sun family wants to repay the debt in the future, then he has a way to let the Sun family clearly understand why the villagers gave him the nickname "Iron Rooster"!

"..."

Father Mo thought well, but Sun Yaocai's face became even worse when he heard this. He felt embarrassed just now because of the repayment of money.

It's okay for others to look down on him, even his husband-in-law looks down on him, and he goes down the drain. He really complied with the old saying that everyone in the world is benefiting, and now he wants his son. Father Mo is really deceiving!

"Father-in-law, I will find a way to return the money to you. Lanzhu's first-born child cannot be adopted to you..."

Sun Yaocai said with a sullen face, a man is important to the Mo family, and this is not light to his grandson's family. At the beginning, he promised to adopt the incense to the Mo family, but that was the second son that Mo Lanzhu gave birth to.

He and Mo Lanzhu were married for three years. In the past two years, Mo Lanzhu kept saying that it was unhealthy to have a child at the age of fifteen. It took two years to secretly contraception, and now she was accidentally pregnant.

In ancient times, there was no medicine for abortion, but firstly, it was too dangerous, and secondly, Mo Lanzhu also experienced the helplessness of ancient women in the past few years after getting married.

Now the child in her womb is not only rare for Father Mo, but also the two elders of the Sun family are looking forward to it. This is the eldest son and grandson of the Sun family, how can he adopt it?

Mo Lanzhu also disliked Father Mo's proposal, "Father, why are you so stubborn, you have to keep pace with the times, and the child in my stomach also has the blood of the Mo family. The bloodline?"

"..." What's up with the times, Father Mo didn't understand for a while, but the two didn't want to adopt a son, he understood it, and immediately began to blow his beard and stare.

"Dead girl, if you don't have a surname Mo, you can pass on the Mo family. The Mo family has no incense. I expect you and Xiaobao to

die ? How can I see the ancestors when I go down there!" Nature, how can there be ghosts in the underworld, you are engaging in feudal superstition!"

"What is decomposing and not decomposing, what nonsense are you talking about, dead girl, let me tell you, either you call the Sun family to pay back the money, Or promise to adopt my son to our house..."

Father Mo didn't give in half a step, and spoke to Sun Yaocai rudely, "From the Sun family, tell me, which one do you choose between repayment of money and adoption?"

"..." Sun Yaocai was speechless with a dark face, and Mo Lanzhu was a little angry. "That's enough, Dad, don't force your husband, I will find a way to return the money to you..."

"When will it be paid back?" Father Mo interrupted Mo Lanzhu's words, and went straight to the topic, thirty taels of silver and incense. It's not a big deal that an immature daughter can compare.

Seeing Mo Lanzhu's way of defending Sun Yaocai, Father Mo also understands that this daughter's heart is all towards the Sun family, and she has no nostalgia for his parents' family.

It's just a few dead things, this dead girl said it lightly, thirty taels of silver he has saved for most of his life, and just wanted to continue to coax his silver, how can there be such a daughter who empties her mother's money to death?

Lanzhu was so obedient when she was a child, why has it become like this now? It's fine if you don't help her parents' family, and still taking his money, is it his daughter?

Father Mo thinks about Mo Lanzhu's lack of closeness and indifference to her mother's family in recent years, and the look in his eyes of a snobby old man, he is angry in his heart, and he really hurts her in vain...

"Lanzhu, don't say daddy no . I've been helping you for three years, but now how do you repay your father, father is not too young, and our Mo family's life is going to pass..."

Father Mo has made up his mind not to hang himself anymore. In the Sun's family, it's a tree with a crooked neck, otherwise it's not worth it when it comes to an old downfall.

"..."

Father Mo's stubborn appearance of an iron rooster made Mo Lanzhu very angry. He really didn't expect that there are still fathers in this world who care about money with their own daughters!

Fortunately, she still wanted to wait for her husband to develop and support the Mo family, and reported the kindness of this body. Now it seems that it is not a kind of grace for her to get this body. She is all suffering for the original owner.

It has been many years since she had traveled to this place. She knew Father Mo's character very well. He had promised to support the Sun family before, but every time he gave money, he had to force the Sun family to write an IOU, which was enough to prove who he was.

This can't help but remind Mo Lanzhu that a big bastard in the previous life still cares about money with him after breaking up, and sent a list of credit cards to force himself to pay back the money

. The quarrel is not the opponent of the old man. In the end, Mo Lanzhu can only say angrily, "I will return the money to the old man." The empty check hid in the room angrily.

Because of the quarrel the night before, Mo Lanzhu was angry. She didn't say anything to Father Mo when she woke up the next morning. After breakfast, she quietly went to Pei's house while she was going out.

This is what Mo Lanzhu thought about going to Pei's house before he came back. It is impossible for Sun Yao to open a private school without investing a hundred taels of silver.

In addition to wanting to borrow money from Father Mo, Mo Lanzhu and the Sun family actually wanted to borrow money from the Pei family.

Linjiang Village is not far from the Sun family's village. Something from Linjiang Village can naturally be passed on to the Sun family's village. Mo Lanzhu and the Sun family have long heard that the Pei family makes money.

And what is the relationship between Moranzhu and the Pei family? relatives! Isn't the husband of the Pei family man her own brother!

Although Mo Lanzhu didn't think of herself as Mo's family, she even forgot the Mo family after she got married.

But this incident changed Mo Lanzhu's mentality. No matter what, her body is the daughter of the Mo family, and there is no reason for the Mo family not to help.

In the future, she will not forget those who have been kind to her, and will repay them one by one...

More importantly, in the vague memory of the original owner, she has the best relationship with this younger brother, and if her elder sister is in trouble, Mo Xiaobao should I won't help, Moranzhu is very confident!

When he arrived at Pei's house and saw the house of Pei's house, Mo Lanzhu felt a lot more relieved about borrowing money this time.

Although Pei's house is not a good house in her opinion, but here, in ancient times, such a blue-brick house was a good house, and it was absolutely impossible to repair it without a few dozen taels.

I heard that Mo Xiaobao's man also opened a small shop in the town. The business is very good. It shouldn't be a problem to borrow dozens of taels of silver.

After entering the house, Mo Lanzhu felt even more relieved when she saw that the floor was pasted in the house. At the same time, she was inexplicable when she saw that Mo Xiaobao was wearing good clothes and looking very good. Some miss the good old days in modern times.

"Sister, why are you here alone? Come in and sit..."

Although Mo Lanzhu didn't come back when they got married, Mo Xiaobao was a little disappointed and uncomfortable, but no matter what, the two were siblings. It's also very good to myself, and now I'm a guest at my house, and there's no reason to just turn my face without saying a word.

Mo Xiaobao's welcoming attitude made Mo Lanzhu very happy, but soon she couldn't be happy anymore, because she saw people she didn't want to see in her previous life and in her next life.

"Pei Shaorong!"

"..." Damn!

Mo Lanzhu stared at Pei Shaorong who had just returned from the field and screamed, and Pei Shaorong stared at Mo Lanzhu who was sitting in the room and shouted in his heart.

Seeing the expressions of the two, Mo Xiaobao asked curiously, "Brother Pei, do you and sister know each other?"

"..." Hearing Mo Xiaobao's question, Pei Shaorong, who was full of anger, was stunned, and Mo Lanzhu was also stupid.

"Xiaobao, he...he is your husband?"

Kacha...Mo Lanzhu only felt that a string called rationality was broken in his mind. The big bastard Pei Shaorong was actually her brother's husband?

By the way, what was the surname of Xiaobao's husband when Aunt Mo said before? And what is the name of the signboard of the Pei family's small business? Mo Lanzhu suddenly felt that his brain capacity was not enough, and he ignored many things...

And Pei Shaorong next to him stared at Mo Lanzhu who looked exactly like Meng Wan once, showing an expression that clearly knew him and called out his name. also stayed.

After being stunned for a short time, Pei Shaorong reacted, and finally understood what it meant that it was not the enemy who did not gather together. He didn't expect that he would be able to meet his former enemy even if he ran to another world!

In the last life, this woman owed her life back, but the grievances and green hats in the previous life, as well as the grievances and grievances of being played by this woman, have not yet been settled!

Heaven has a way, you don't go, hell has no door, you break in, take a deep breath, Pei Shaorong can't help but smile in his heart.