Chapter 31

After finishing the trivial matters of buying things, Pei Shaorong will start working on persimmon cakes and dried hawthorn.

In fact, no one in the village has thought about making hawthorn into those delicious and precious preserved fruits in the town, but the sugar required is too expensive and the cost is very high.

Everyone still needs to farm, but there is no time to do this. In the hearts of the villagers, only farming is the real business!

But Pei Shaorong has no such concerns. Although sugar is expensive, the preserved fruit can be made more valuable and earn more money. It is impossible for him to sell sugar in large quantities everywhere, and it is still of such good quality. source, so I can only think of other ways to deal with it.

Not to mention persimmons, they are precious, and Linjiang Village is not specialized in planting fruits. Although wild persimmons are abundant in the mountains, when they are ripe every year, they are not enough to eat and sell for money. Make persimmons.

The ancient times are not like the modern ones. Many simple crafts can be learned by buying books and searching on Baidu. The crafts here are all secret family traditions!

Many people do not know how to make persimmons. Most people think that doing business is not as good as farming. Everyone's thinking is still on the business of farmers, industry and commerce. Even if they have ideas, many of them will not be easily realized.

Mo Xiaobao doesn't have much opinion. Anyway, he doesn't have land yet, and persimmons are making so much money, so he must do it. What Big Brother Pei does, he will follow.

The weather is just right now, and it is the best weather to make dried persimmon cakes. Pei Shaorong told Mo Xiaobao about the production process and precautions. He took out the persimmons and hawthorns in the space and handed them over to him to deal with them before running into the mountains to find them. More persimmons.

Mo Xiaobao grew up working and growing up. This method of making persimmons is not too difficult. Simply put, it is to choose the fruit, peel it, dry it and add frosting.

"Brother Pei, come back early, don't stay too long, it's too dangerous in the deep mountains..."

Mo Xiaobao is very worried, there are many good things in the deep mountains, but they are also relatively dangerous, there are many bears and tigers, and there are many strong animals in the village. Men do not dare to go alone.

What would he do if something happened to Big Brother Pei? Mo Xiaobao felt uncomfortable just thinking about it, he took Pei Shaorong's hand and said pitifully, "Otherwise, Big Brother Pei, don't go, it's too dangerous in the mountains..."

"It's okay, I know, I'm still waiting for Abao Give me a big fat boy! Wait for me at home, I'll be back soon..." He won't do anything unsure, and he has to support his Bao for the rest of his life.

In the yard, he was reluctantly tired and crooked for a while, forcing A Bao to call out "husband" embarrassedly before going out with his things.

It's been a long time since we got married, and A Bao still calls him Big Brother Pei. He is embarrassed to hear the name in the village where his father is headed, and he is embarrassed to ask A Bao to call her husband.

Every time I want to hear A Bao calling him a husband, I have to be tempted in every possible way. The little guy outside is so embarrassed that he can't say anything.

Hey, this feudal and disciplined ancient times is really sad sometimes. Fortunately, when there is no one at home, his family is shy and shy, but his courage is still quite open, especially at night when he is enthusiastic, It was almost impossible for people to resist, hehe...

Pei Shaorong stayed in the mountain for more than a week. There was no way, he had to walk into the deep mountain, and the mountain road was rugged and it took a lot of time.

As soon as he left, the diligent Mo Xiaobao began to deal with the persimmons. He separated all the good and bad ones, peeled them and dried them, and put the preserved hawthorns in the back.

In order to prevent the method of making dried persimmons from leaking out, Mo Xiaobao always locked the door at home, but basically no one came to his house, even if everyone saw them, they could not guess that they were making dried persimmons.

After all, in addition to persimmons, persimmons can make other snacks, but there is no persimmon to make money. At most, they are surprised that there are persimmons in their family.

Aunt Qin and Brother Lin came to the door to see the baskets of persimmons piled up in their yard, and they were surprised and rare, but they knew that the Pei family definitely wanted to sell these persimmons to make money.

Everyone in the village knows that persimmons can be sold for money. Every year when the mountains are ripe, everyone picks them, and so does their family.

But now there are persimmons in the Pei family, which must have been brought out by Pei Shaorong from the deep mountains. Everyone is greedy and does not dare to be greedy. If you want persimmons, you must have the ability and courage to go to the deep mountains.

The Pei family doesn't even have any fields now, and the family's income can only depend on Pei Shaorong hunting in the mountains to find mountain goods. These persimmons were brought back at the risk of their lives.

People in the village have fields and food, but no one would risk their lives for such a few dollars!

Aunt Qin has a good relationship with the two of them. Brother Lin is also a friend of Mo Xiaobao since childhood. Hearing that Pei Shaorong has entered the mountain again, he is also very worried.

"A Bao, don't let the eldest brother enter the mountain when he comes back. It's so dangerous in this mountain. If he has something to do, you'll have to be a widow!"

Aunt Qin said earnestly, this young man is just too hasty to make money. Life doesn't matter.

Lin Ge'er pulled Mo Xiaobao and said, "A Bao, let your man go to work in the town with me as well. It's a bit tiring, but it's safe, and you can earn dozens of wen every day..."

" Well, I see!"

Mo Xiaobao nodded, wondering why he didn't stop people at that time, and when Big Brother Pei came back, he would be coquettish and fooling around so that no one would enter the mountain again.

Every day at home while waiting for Pei Shaorong to come back, Mo Xiaobao was also very anxious. After all the persimmons were peeled and dried on a straw mat according to the method taught by Pei Shaorong, he peeled and cored part of the hawthorn. Pei Shaorong finally came back.

Seeing Pei Shaorong entering the door in a hurry, Mo Xiaobao didn't feel embarrassed after waiting. He put down his things and threw himself into Pei Shaorong's arms.

I haven't seen Pei Shaorong for a few days, and I miss the people at home. Seeing Mo Xiaobao's appearance, my heart is sour. It's good to have someone at home waiting for me to worry about myself.

But the husband who makes his wife cry is not a good husband, Pei Shaorong patted Mo Xiaobao's head and smiled, "I promise you won't enter the mountain if you don't want to go into the mountains in the future, dear Bao, my husband hasn't eaten hot food for a few days. Can I make a bowl of noodles?"

"Okay, Big Brother Pei, wait a minute, I'll go right away!"

Pei Shaorong said that he wouldn't go into the mountains and Mo Xiaobao was in a good mood. , hurriedly ran into the kitchen to make noodles.

He boiled the water, put the noodles, fried two eggs, and cut a large piece of meat. Mo Xiaobao brought it to Pei Shaorong, staring at him with a smile as he ate a large bowl of noodles cleanly and held the handkerchief. Wipe his face.

"Brother Pei, are you tired? Are you full? Let me wipe your face for you. There is still hot water in the kitchen. I'll bring it to you to soak your feet..."

Mo Xiaobao kept turning around Pei Shaorong, The whole person was so lively that he couldn't stop, and Pei Shaorong's attentive and caring appearance made Pei Shaorong's heart full of joy. When he pulled him into his arms, he dropped a long, lingering kiss. After so many days of thinking about this little guy at home, he wanted to kill him!

Pei Shaorong also knew about the dangers in the deep mountains. He had experienced it himself after entering the deep mountains several times. If he hadn't had the skills trained in the last days, he would not have dared to go in. There were too many beasts in the deep mountains.

This time, he went into the mountains to find hundreds of kilograms of persimmons. He also got the mature persimmons into the space. By the way, he packed a lot of hawthorn before he came back. There is no need for him to go into the mountains in the future.

Pei Shaorong, who has died once, knows the value of life even more, and now he still has Mo Xiaobao's concern, and he is more cautious about his own life.

He also saw the results of Mo Xiaobao in the yard these days. He knew that Mo Xiaobao was doing a great job, but he didn't expect the little guy to be more powerful than he imagined.

There were not many persimmons before, but no matter what, there were five or six hundred kilograms of persimmons. He divided them all and peeled them and dried them. He also peeled and cored more than two hundred kilograms of hawthorn, and he did all of them alone!

He remembered that before he left, he just told Mo Xiaobao to let him peel the persimmon and dry it. Take your time, I didn't want him to finish it all by himself. This little guy is really... Pei Shaorong doesn't know how to use it. What words to describe it!

"Brother Pei, what do you think? Has it been damaged? It would be a pity if I didn't make these persimmons well..." Mo Xiaobao beside him anxiously and expectantly begged for praise.

"Very good, we Bao is indeed one of the most capable little brothers in the village, I have found a treasure!"

Pei Shaorong nodded, Bao is really a treasure, I really can't understand why the people in the village used to be because of that. The reputation that doesn't matter makes him look down on him, which can make him miss out and go home with such a treasure.

In Mo Xiaobao's expectation, Pei Shaorong praised and praised him well, and Mo Xiaobao couldn't help but jump up and down in the yard, so silly and cute.

With the addition of Pei Shaorong, the speed of processing persimmons and hawthorn is faster. In order to save energy, Pei Shaorong found a way to make a simple peeling tool.

Insert the persimmon on a shaft with three prongs at one end, and make a handle at the other end of the shaft, turn the handle with the right hand, and remove the skin of the persimmon with the paring knife in the left.

After peeling, the next step is to dry the persimmon. After the surface of the persimmon is dry, it is to knead the cake. Shape a round persimmon into the shape that is sold in the market, and then put it in a jar and wait for it to produce a white layer on its own. The frosting is ready to eat.

The whole process is actually very simple. The main thing is to grasp the drying time and pinch the cake. Nearly 900 catties of persimmons were quickly processed and dried in the yard.

Making preserved hawthorn is actually the same, that is, it requires a process of sugar boiling. Pei Shaorong plans to peel and core all the hawthorns in the space together to boil and add sugar at one time.

Anyway, there is room, and the peeled and cored ones will not be broken for a long time in the space. In the meantime, he has to prepare to burn some charcoal to come out and use it when the candy is cooked.

Although the Pei family has no fields now, the family is not idle. Pei Shaorong and Mo Xiaobao are full of energy and full of sweetness every day.

Husband and wife match, work is not tiring, if you are tired, kiss and take a sweet nap together, you will be full of energy again in the afternoon, and work hard to fight for money together!