Chapter 69

Mo Lanzhu rushed out with scissors, but as soon as he walked out of the door, he was pulled back by the Sun family, and he did nothing to hurt anyone.

However, Mo Lanzhu couldn't accept that Sun Yaocai wanted to marry Xue Huaer as his equal wife. For her who came from modern times, having two maids and one husband is simply unbelievable.

She couldn't figure it out, why did she marry another woman when Sun Yao was the one who liked her? Mingming Sun Yaocai told her why she should regret it for the rest of her life?

Obviously this man said that it doesn't matter if you have a child or a daughter, why is everything different now that you have a daughter.

In the Sun's house before, she didn't have to worry about anything, she didn't have to do any work, her mother-in-law and daughter-in-law were in harmony, and her husband and wife were happy.

Reading with the person I like every day, reciting poetry, dancing and singing, living a happy and comfortable life in the Sun's family is no worse than the modern technology with advanced technology, and even more relaxed.

But now, her parents-in-law sees herself as not pleasing to the eye everywhere. Not only does she want her to do the work at home, but she also wants her to go to the fields under the scorching sun, and she does not treat her with equal respect when she speaks.

And his closest husband is now saying that he will marry another woman and go home. Mo Lanzhu feels that he is about to collapse, and his mind is blank.

But even though she felt broken, Moranzhu still never thought that she was in ancient times, an ordinary ancient peasant woman, not a modern carefree girl.

In the past, the Sun family had the support of everyone, and the family was wealthy. Naturally, they didn't need her to help a woman to work in the fields. In addition, with the selfless donation of money from the family of Mo, the Sun family of course offered her as a golden daughter-in-law.

But now, the Sun family has long lost the support from the villagers, and has been slapped by Father Mo again. After paying off the debt, the family is destitute.

Now there is another catastrophe, the Sun family's food preparation is insufficient, and the labor force in the family is small.

The family situation is difficult, and the Sun family is fighting with Father Mo all day long. How can the Sun family let Mo Lanzhu, who is a daughter-in-law, continue to eat leisurely meals in front of Jin Gui's daughter-in-law?

Mo Lanzhu never thought of these truths, and the concept of being diligent and thrifty and housekeeping has never been in her mind.

In her mind, life after marriage should be about turning a deaf ear to housework and only talking with her husband about the fairy-tale life, rather than worrying about all kinds of trivial things.

But now everything is different from what she thought, and it is developing in the opposite direction. Moranzhu really can't figure it out.

He gave up all the men in the world to marry into the Sun family, and worked hard to conceive for him Sun Yaocai to have children for ten months, but now this man has to marry a woman and go home!

Pulled back by the Sun family, Mo Lanzhu quarreled with the Sun family in a fit of anger. In the confusion, the scissors in her hand accidentally poked Sun Yaocai's forehead, leaving a bloody scar from her forehead to the corner of her eye. ...

Everyone present at the time was blinded. They didn't expect that Mo Lanzhu would dare to use a knife with his own man, and it was only after a knife to Sun Yao that his face was broken.

It doesn't matter if this ordinary man breaks his appearance, but it would be miserable for Sun Yaocai. Today, the emperor of the Dali Kingdom attaches great importance to his appearance, and this talented man who has entered the court must be upright and handsome!

Now that Sun Yaocai has scars on his face, it means that Sun Yaocai will not want to develop in the official career in this life...

Sun Yaocai can't go into the official career because of his appearance, this is not only a major blow to the Sun family, but also to Sun Yaocai himself, I heard The doctor said that he would leave a hideous scar on his face in the future, and he could not stand the blow and fainted on the spot.

After ten years of hard study in the cold window, isn't that a black gauze hat?

Sun Yaocai was dizzy for two days after this dizziness. The two elders of the Sun family stayed in front of the bed in distress and their eyes were red. When the doctor was sure that his son was all right, the aunt of the Sun family couldn't help but attack Mo Lanzhu aggressively.

"My grandson's family has been down for eight lifetimes to marry a broom star like you and come home. Yaocai hurts you so much that you are not allowed to do anything like everyone's young ladies. You have enjoyed all the good fortune, but in the end, you ruined Yaocai. The future of a lifetime!" The

Sun family has such a precious son as Sun Yaocai, who has been held in his hands since childhood. Although the Sun family is a farm family, Sun Yaocai's life is no different from that of the young master in the town. Read his sage book is.

When their son got married, the two elders of the Sun family were even more worried about asking a matchmaker to see each other, but they didn't expect that their indifferent son would fall in love with Mo Lanzhu, who could not work, did not understand housework, and was naive. woman.

In the past, because of Father Mo's sponsorship, Mo Lanzhu didn't work, and it was fine for the Sun family.

But now, this woman has directly ruined her son's future. Aunt Sun and his wife were angry. After scolding and beating Mo Lanzhu, they passed over Sun Yao and lost a letter of divorce, pushing the person to the ground. In the hands of Father Mo.

Now that the two families live under one roof, Father Mo is naturally aware of what happened to the Sun family. He also knows that Mo Lanzhu has ruined Sun Yaocai's appearance and ruined the family's future.

Although Mo Lanzhu always opposed him before, helping the Sun family to say that he was not, but in the end it was his own, no matter how angry and annoyed Father Mo was, he wouldn't really care.

Now that the Sun family has written a divorce letter, where else can Mo Lanzhu go besides her parents' family? Therefore, Father Mo could only take his daughter home angrily.

However, Father Mo is a strong and shameless person, and it was Mo Lanzhu's fault that Sun Yaocai couldn't be considered an official after his appearance.

But the people of the Mo family can't just quit, even if they fail, they must be proud! !

Father Mo wanted to give his Mo family a sigh of relief, but he had a pig-like teammate, the former Meng Wan and now Lanzhu's Mo Lanzhu, who actually ran to the Sun's house and knelt down and begged to come back!

Oh, let me go...

At that time, Father Mo stared at Mo Lanzhu, who ran to Sun's house and knelt down to plead guilty and begged to return home. He was completely stupid. There was only one thought in his mind.

"Lanzhu, what are you doing? Are you crazy? The Sun family hates you to death now. Go back and find death!"

Father Mo was so frightened that he couldn't figure out what was in Moranzhu's mind. What, why do you want to get together in front of the Sun family who hates her so much at this moment.

Married to the Sun family for three years without giving birth to a son to the Sun family, and now it has ruined Sun Yaocai's future.

According to the current hatred of the Sun family towards her, she is simply courting death when she goes back, and she is not afraid of being tortured to death by the Sun family!

Father Mo was thinking about Mo Lanzhu, but Mo Lanzhu was different from what he thought. Instead, he stared at Father Mo with a strong resentment in his eyes.

"Father, I'm not crazy, it's you who is crazy, if you didn't make trouble with your mother-in-law's house all day, my mother-in-law wouldn't treat me like this, say what is good for me, you are simply high-sounding, never regarded me as your daughter, you Bringing me back is nothing more than wanting to marry me again so that I can get a dowry!"

Mo Lanzhu hated Father Mo, she used to have a good relationship with her husband's family, if it wasn't for Father Mo's troubles, she would not have a relationship with her husband's family. will become like this.

She didn't mean to hurt Xianggong. Her mother-in-law and her father-in-law would understand her when they were relieved. Xianggong loved her so much that he would not be willing to divorce her...

Mo Lanzhu, who was full of resentment, insisted on kneeling in front of the Sun family and begging to go back, completely disregarding it. Father Mo's dissuasion, and finally even declared in front of everyone that he would cut off relations with Father Mo!

As soon as these words came out, not only did the villagers who watched the excitement grow up, but Father Mo was so angry that he was speechless.

He had heard Mo Lanzhu say the words of severing ties more than once. He used to think it was just angry words, but he didn't expect that Mo Lanzhu would actually say it in front of the villagers now.

This child dares to take the risk of being stabbed in the spine and take the initiative to cut off the relationship with the father. He is really the father...

"Daughter, get out, get out, I won't have a daughter like you in the future. It's not my Mo family, I won't care about you anymore!"

Father Mo wiped away tears, he was stingy, greedy for cheap, and he favored sons over daughters, but he was not completely sincere towards this daughter since she was a child.

Compared to Xiaobao, how much he loves her, but now in exchange for such a result, Father Mo feels like a dead heart.

Staring at Mo Lanzhu, who was kneeling in front of the Sun family, Father Mo was so angry that he rushed into the house where the Sun family lived, packed and threw the things out, and drove the Sun family and Mo Lanzhu out of the Mo family's yard. ...

After this incident, Father Mo became ill. After lying in the house for several days, Pei Shaorong and Mo Xiaobao returned to Mo's house and saw that Father Mo's complexion was much worse.

Mo Lanzhu's rudeness to cut off relations with him in front of everyone completely broke Father Mo's heart. When he thought that his once well-behaved daughter had become like this, he felt extremely uncomfortable.

"This dead girl, I knew it would become what it is today, it would be better to let her die of illness and save trouble..."

Hearing Father Mo's sad and weak voice, Pei Shaorong was suddenly speechless. He knew that this woman Meng Wan had a problem with her brain, but she never thought that this woman's stupidity was always so creative!

Yes, Moranzhu didn't want to have children because of her health. It's right for her husband to marry a concubine and resist. As any modern woman, it's okay to have this kind of thought.

But the mistake is that this woman, Mo Lanzhu, is really idealizing life. Whether it was once in modern times or now in ancient times, this woman has only romantic feelings in her mind.

It sounds good to say that she is fighting against disasters and has her own opinions, but it is a bit ugly, but she is just selfish. Everything is just based on her own comfort, and she does not consider others and her own situation at all. , blindly pursuing a perfect fairy tale that doesn't exist at all...

But now it's not Father Mo who should be saddened the most, but the real Moranzhu.

Her body, her life, and her relatives were all snatched away by another soul that came suddenly. In the end, the name Mo Lanzhu would bear resentment and infamy for what another person did.

Now that Father Mo's heart is cold and resentful, it shouldn't be her, but the name Mo Lanzhu has endured everything.

If Meng Wan managed Mo Lanzhu's life and all her family well, it would be fine, but now the name Mo Lanzhu has been exchanged for her father's chills, her mother's sadness, her brother's alienation, and the name Mo Lanzhu. It doesn't matter if people are stupid

, but being naive and unable to see her own situation is the most terrifying thing. Today's Meng Wan doesn't need any revenge, she can kill herself!

After hearing about the matter, Pei Shaorong didn't care about the follow-up. Anyway, with his toes, he could think of what would happen to Moranzhu, who returned to the Sun's house.

Now Mo Xiaobao is five months pregnant. Here, the little brother only takes seven months to give birth, which means that his family will usher in a small life in two months. Naturally, he has to be prepared.

And this hot weather has also begun to change. Just like the previous drought, overnight, the weather turned from hot to cold, and the goose feather snow fell directly.

The change in the weather made the villagers panic again, and they no longer had the heart to gossip. The whole family went up the mountain to hunt for firewood to cope with the sudden cold winter.