Chapter 10

When he decided to go up the mountain to see Mo Xiaobao, Pei Shaorong had already made up his mind. He decided to help Mo Xiaobao solve his escape from marriage.

Although he didn't know why he would be so kind to help a young man who had only known each other for two days, that's what he thought in his heart.

As for making clothes, Pei Shaorong originally planned to make a few pieces of this ancient clothes directly in the cloth village.

After all, he can't always wear the nondescript ancient costumes that he has fiddled with. He has to integrate into the life here in the future, and he has to clean up like an ancient talent.

But after asking about the price of the ready-to-wear in Buzhuang, Pei Shaorong finally decided to buy the cloth and go back to Aunt Qin for help. Even if he paid Aunt Qin, it would be cheaper than buying it directly at Buzhuang.

He still has some sheets and fabrics in his space, but he doesn't really want to wear clothes made of sheets. After thinking about it, he went to the cloth shop and bought two pieces of cotton cloth here.

As a result, when he returned to the village to look for Aunt Qin, Aunt Qin had too many things to do for him, and he was not familiar with other people in the village, so he was embarrassed to ask, and the matter of the clothes has been delayed until now.

"How is it? Have you thought about it? You help me make clothes, and I'll give you three coins, the best of both worlds..." Pei Shaorong smiled at Mo Xiaobao.

"..."

Mo Xiaobao felt a little embarrassed when he heard that Pei Shaorong wanted to help him make clothes. How could there be any unmarried little brother in this village who made clothes for strange men, and it would be shameful to say it out.

However, when he thought about the three-point money that Pei Shaorong said, he began to hesitate in his heart. It was three-point money. With the money, he would be able to return his relatives, so he didn't have to hide in the mountains all the time.

Anyway, my reputation is already like this, why don't I just make a piece of clothes, he gives money, I contribute, and the money and goods are cleared, and they have nothing to do with shame.

At that time, he won't talk about it, I won't talk about it, and no one will know about it. There is no other place to find a good thing that costs three dollars to make a piece of clothing. Well, just do it like this!

After thinking about it, Mo Xiaobao nodded and agreed, "Okay, I'll make clothes for you!" He

agreed to make clothes for Pei Shaorong, but Mo Xiaobao was still a little puzzled, stared at Pei Shaorong and asked, "Hey, why are you helping? Me? You can buy two clothes in town for three bucks..."

"Just think I'm stupid..." Pei Shaorong laughed, he didn't know what was wrong with him to be kind. Now, just be in a good mood.

"Pfft..." Mo Xiaobao couldn't help laughing, but Pei Shaorong was much more pleasing to the eye.

"Don't worry, you won't be wasted by the three coin, I'll make it for you. By the way, did you bring a rope? I'll measure the size for you now..."

"Bring it!"

Pei Shaorong Nodding cheerfully, he immediately took out a rope from the back basket and handed it to Mo Xiaobao, then stood up to have someone measure the size, he never thought that Mo Xiaobao would not agree, everything was ready.

The problems surrounding him are about to be solved. Mo Xiaobao is also happy. He quickly measures and makes clothes for people. He can go home earlier if he gets the wages earlier. Living in a cave every day is really uncomfortable.

"Well, you squat a little shorter, it's too high, I can't reach it, by the way, I don't know your name yet, my name is Mo Xiaobao, you can just call me Abao..."

Cooperating with Mo Xiaobao Crouching low, Pei Shaorong replied, "My name is Pei Shaorong..."

"Oh, Big Brother Pei, what do you want to wear? Long coat or short coat?" Mo Xiaobao measured the size skillfully.

"Well, it's okay, you can do it as you see fit..."

While cooperating with Mo Xiaobao to measure the size, Pei Shaorong stared at Mo Xiaobao walking around him, feeling inexplicably good.

After measuring the size, Mo Xiaobao was ready to make clothes. Anyway, it would be boring to stay in the cave and dare not run out every day.

Seeing Pei Shaorong still standing in the cave, Mo Xiaobao blinked, "Why are you still here?"

"I'm going to spend a few days in the mountains for hunting, you don't let me live in the cave, do you want me to go outside and sleep in the woods? ?" Pei Shaorong cracked a smile.

"...But, but you are here, me, where do I sleep at night?" Mo Xiaobao looked embarrassed and whispered, "No way, we can't sleep together..."

Mo Xiaobao was dirty after saying that. There was a thin red on Xi's face, and he lowered his head and didn't dare to look at Pei Shaorong. He was so old and he hadn't been alone with a strange man for so long.

Under the dim light of the cave, Mo Xiaobao lowered his head, his face stained with mud was flushed with a slight redness, and the shy expression made Pei Shaorong's heart tremble slightly.

"Cough, this cave is so big, you sleep here, I sleep there, it's okay, I...I won't do anything to you..." At

the end of the speech, Pei Shaorong suddenly felt a little weird and awkward, and coughed. To disguise this atmosphere, in his opinion, the little brother is obviously a man, and the two men stay in a cave, why is he embarrassed?

Shaking his head, Pei Shaorong took the quilt from the basket and placed it beside Mo Xiaobao, "This quilt is for you, the weather is not warm now, no one will send you to see the doctor when you are sick..."

"Thank you . "..." Mo Xiaobao blushed even more, staring at Pei Shaorong, his heart pounding.

After giving Mo Xiaobao the quilt, Pei Shaorong opened another quilt on the other side of the cave to make a sleeping place for him, and then continued to take out the contents of the back basket and cook a pot of instant noodles on the fire.

It is the most convenient to cook instant noodles in the wild. Once the noodles are made, a few bags of seasoning are torn and mixed together. It is very delicious. I cut half a catty of braised pork, and a handful of freshly picked wild vegetables, which made Mo Xiaobao stop drooling. .

However, Mo Xiaobao is also very self-aware. He just ate an egg from others, and he has to pay others three yuan for his wages. Now he is embarrassed to stare at others' dinner.

Smelling the fragrance of instant noodles, Mo Xiaobao swallowed his saliva, turned his head silently, and picked up his wild fruits and slowly nibbled them.

Really, knowing that I haven't eaten hot rice for a long time, I still cook noodles and meat to bully him, um, what kind of noodles is this, it smells so good, it smells better than the Yangchun noodles in town

... Here, take it, let's eat together!"

Mo Xiaobao was nibbling at his wild fruit, and his heart turned bitter, when he looked up, he saw Pei Shaorong handing over a pair of bowls and chopsticks, with a playful expression on his face.

After hesitating for a while, after smelling the fragrance of the noodles, Mo Xiaobao immediately put his embarrassment behind him, "Yes...you asked me to eat it, I, I'm welcome..."

"Well, eat it, you're welcome!

" With approval, Mo Xiaobao finally couldn't help taking the bowls and chopsticks, saying it was rude, but Mo Xiaobao still endured the meat without the pot and only ate noodles.

But this also made him very happy. Noodles are considered precious food in the village. Mo Xiaobao ate it very happily, and the two cheeks began to make Pei Shaorong eat and his appetite opened up.

Putting a chopstick of meat into Mo Xiaobao's bowl, Pei Shaorong said, "Eat meat, I'm hunting, if there is a shortage of everything at home, there is no shortage of meat..."

"..."

Mo Xiaobao raised his head and stared at Pei Shaorong's face turned red again, and he silently put the meat into his mouth, and the act of eating suddenly softened.

From time to time, he looked up at the man in front of him. The thin redness on Mo Xiaobao's face could not go away. Occasionally, when he met Pei Shaorong's smiling eyes, his face turned even redder...

At night, he stared at Pei Shaorong lying down. On the quilt opposite, Mo Xiaobao was extremely nervous.

I was annoyed in my heart, how could my unmarried little brother stay overnight in a cave with a strange man, if my father found out about this, he would have to kill him.

After being annoyed for a while, Mo Xiaobao stared at Pei Shaorong who seemed to be asleep and couldn't help thinking, why does this person seem to help him? Could he be a liar?

Suddenly thinking of what Pei Shaorong said in the daytime that he has too much money, Mo Xiaobao couldn't help laughing again, what a weird person.

Forget it, forget it, what can I be deceived by myself, if this person really gives him three salaries at that time, he will earn it by himself!

......

Talk to Mo Xiaobao about making clothes. Pei Shaorong has been in the mountains for the next two days. Anyway, he is the only one at home. It will not be too late to go back when Mo Xiaobao's clothes are ready.

It is said that relying on the mountain to eat the mountain, and relying on the water to drink water, there are many treasures in this mountain. Pei Shaorong stayed on the mountain for a few days and found that the wild fruits and vegetables were the most abundant on the mountain.

Wild vegetables are basically the main dishes on the table of the villagers. On weekdays, the villagers like to go to the mountains to find some wild vegetables and fruits to go home to increase their rations.

He had eaten it before when he was cooking instant noodles. It tasted pretty good, a bit like bracken, but it wasn't. It should be something unique to the world.

As for the wild fruits on the mountain, there are not many people who eat them, because they are all wild, and the taste is not particularly good, some are very sour, some are very astringent, and everyone does not like them very much. There's a lot left.

After the season is over, most of these wild fruits fall to the ground by themselves to rot and turn into fertilizer again, which truly reflects the recycling of nature.

After strolling in the mountains for a while, Pei Shaorong almost had the urge to pack everything on the mountain into the space.

No way, someone like him who came back from the end of the world has a problem, that is, collecting food, no matter what it is, as long as it is edible, he would like to put it all in his bag!

But he couldn't fit in the space at all. Modern materials were still crowded inside, and there was not much space left, so he could only give up.

However, Pei Shaorong also had an idea in his heart. The wild fruits on the mountain can be used for money. There is no shortage of food in this world, but he is short of money!

Every day, he wanders around in the mountains to hunt for prey and find delicious wild fruits. Pei Shaorong spends the rest of his time chatting with Mo Xiaobao in the cave.

Although one of them is a modern person and the other is an ancient person, there is a generation gap of thousands of years in essence, and many times they are not on the same channel.

But in general, Pei Shaorong thinks it's quite fun to chat with Mo Xiaobao, it's better than staying at home alone and talking to himself.

Originally, Pei Shaorong planned to wait for Mo Xiaobao to get his clothes ready to go down the mountain, but after only two days in the mountain, Mo Xiaobao's best friend Lin Geer hurriedly came over.