Chapter 72

The fact that Qin Xiangrong went to Cen Ziwen's marriage scene in her wedding dress was a big deal, and it was spread to every household. This gossip made everyone hot in the cold weather.

No one thought that Qin Xiangrong, who was always submissive, could do such an outrageous thing. Many people said that she was too impulsive.

Doing so would only hurt a thousand enemies and hurt herself eight hundred. Even if Cen Ziwen was stunned, she would also destroy herself. After this happened, it would not be easy for her to remarry.

However, Qin Xiangrong didn't care much about it. Now she just wanted to stay at home with her parents and raise her son, and didn't want to remarry.

Not to mention the inconceivable idea of ​​the villagers, even Qin Laoshuan couldn't accept such an independent idea. If Qin Xiangrong dies, she can still be said to be a widow, but her situation is different.

Pei Shaorong thought it was nothing, except for Cen Ziwen's scumbag, Qin Xiangrong's way of doing this had nothing to do with her previous softness, and being strong and independent was a good thing for her.

But Qin Xiangrong seems to have lost her heart and doesn't want to marry again. Planning to be alone for the rest of her life makes him feel a little pity. It's not worth it for someone who doesn't cherish her... The

days pass by such gossip and excitement, the weather is still very strange, the cold wind The blowing made people feel cool and cool, and the soldiers stationed at the various exits of the imperial court made everyone terrified that they had not had a good New Year this year.

As the weather has not been good for a long time, the fields cannot be planted. In order to appease everyone, in addition to providing regular porridge, the court also distributes food aid according to the population of each household. People starved to death.

However, it is difficult to say about the refugees who have escaped into the mountains. Since the snow blocked the mountains, everyone has never seen refugees who have escaped into the mountains. I don't know what the situation is.

There is no way to farm, and the weather is cold outside. The villagers stay at home all day and have nothing to do. Pei Shaorong has nothing else to do, but he is not idle.

Anyone who has had children in the family should know that once there is a child in the family, don't think about a clean day. Rao is Pei Shaorong's son, no matter how quiet he is, he is still a child, and he will be more or less noisy.

But it was noisy, and Pei Shaorong felt that having a child at home was different. The days were much more lively, and there was an unprecedented sense of satisfaction.

But at night, Pei Shaorong began to dislike it, and determined not to let his son sleep with him, so Father Mo happily hugged him and played with him.

Bringing a child to sleep this night will affect the in-depth communication between him and Po's husband. The relationship between the two will only get better and better!

Mo Xiaobao also quite agrees with Pei Shaorong's opinion. Of course, unlike Pei Shaorong's shyness, he still wants to continue to have a child.

Which family in the village does not have three or four children, how lonely it is to have more than one child, he has to give birth to a few more children for Big Brother Pei!

But Pei Shaorong didn't really want to have another child. It wasn't that he didn't like children, but it was so difficult to give birth to a child in ancient times.

This time, the screams of giving birth to his son Mo Xiaobao for more than ten hours scared him enough. He was really worried that Abao would have an emergency. After all, little brothers are different from women.

But Pei Shaorong didn't tell Mo Xiaobao about this idea. He knew that A Bao, a local person here, was persistent and stubborn towards his children. This guy also pointed to giving him a basketball team. Thinking about it is really painful and happy...

The cold weather lasted for a whole year and finally began to improve, and the snow on the back mountain finally melted, but it was still very cold. I still had to go deep in the mountains to find food, not afraid of heavy snow or beasts.

But it's not enough to sit and eat mountains and rely on the court for relief all the time. If you want to feel at ease, you have to plant the fields.

However, although the weather has improved, it is still very cold, and what is planted is either dead or growing slowly, so Pei Shaorong thought of a way to solve this predicament.

This method is greenhouse cultivation. He has tried this kind of simple greenhouse to cultivate fruit seedlings before. Although it is not as good as modern real greenhouses, it can simulate a warm climate environment and has some effects on the growth of plants.

After listening to his suggestion, in the end, every household in the village enclosed the land and built a simple and primitive greenhouse to grow something more or less fruitful, which dispelled everyone's worries about the disaster, and was grateful to the Pei family from the bottom of their hearts.

As the snow in the back of the mountain melted, the refugees who were trapped in the mountain before ran down. Many people died because there was not enough food and warm clothes, and some of them dared to go over the mountain and leave.

Therefore, in the end, there were not many refugees who came down from the mountain. In addition to going to the army to get porridge every day, these people wandered and begged in the village.

But after robbing things before, the impact of the villagers on the refugees was not very good, and the things these people could obtain were very limited.

Therefore, if these people want to fill their stomachs, they can only think of other ways, either tightening their belts and leaning on the imperial porridge to starve to death, or helping the villagers to work in exchange for food as they did at the beginning.

The remaining part of the people went to the sidewalk, so every night in the village, some men could always be seen going to the place where the refugees were staying, some beautiful women and brothers, and even men had enough food to survive.

And what these men did when they went to where the refugees lived was self-evident.

So much so that every now and then in the village you can hear gossip about which man and wife are fighting again, how fierce the fight is, how lively the quarrel is, not to mention that this farce is really better than the TV show...

The liveliness in the village was beautiful, but Pei Shaorong didn't bother to experience the gossip farce of the villagers. Seeing that the fields were planted now, and the back mountain was unblocked, he had to go to the mountain to see the fruit tree seedlings that were transplanted into the deep mountains before. How much is still alive.

Although it was estimated that the fruit tree seedling was frozen to death in the mountains, Pei Shaorong still wanted to see it. He had to see the corpse of the seedling before he could accept the reality.

It's all to blame for being too arrogant and unlucky. He thought it was a drought, but who would have known that he would have alternated between hot and cold, and the sudden change in the weather caught him off guard!

But this time, Pei Shaorong had a good luck. Although the saplings in the deep mountains had frozen to death a lot, they had also survived a little, which was a little consolation.

Now that the weather is not so cold, he can start regrowing the seedlings to continue to pave the way for future fruit trees.

After comforting himself for a while, Pei Shaorong put the living saplings in the space before leaving to go home.

Pei Shaorong met many villagers when he walked to the periphery of the back mountain. Although the weather started to improve, the fields could not grow food for a while.

In the past few days, everyone will run to the mountains to find things. After all, you can't keep pointing at the food at home. Besides, Pei Shaorong also met someone he didn't want to meet.

At the foot of the mountain, the tattered Mo Lanzhu stood pitifully in front of him, preventing him from leaving, "Shao Rong, wait a minute, I have something to tell you..."

As soon as he heard Mo Lanzhu calling Pei Shao Rong He couldn't help frowning, an impatience rose in his heart, and he said coldly, "Get out of the way!"

Now because of the dull and quiet life, Pei Shaorong doesn't care so much about the past, and his resentment is much lighter, but he doesn't. It means that he doesn't hate Meng Wan who wears Moran beads.

When he saw Mo Lanzhu put himself into the gutter, Pei Shaorong didn't bother to take revenge by himself. Anyway, the woman's ending was basically in front of him, and he didn't need to spend his precious time. Waste it on her!

"I..."

Mo Lanzhu was a little hurt when she heard Pei Shaorong's rebuke, but she didn't move away. She bit her lip and wanted to say something, but she couldn't say it. She stared at Pei Shaorong with some inexplicable eyes.

In the past, how much she hated this man, if it wasn't because of her father's debts in her previous life, how could she have promised to be a wasteful girlfriend who would only throw money away.

But after experiencing the 'perfect love' she dreamed of after crossing the road, she regretted it and found that she was wrong.

She has always wanted to find a man who is knowledgeable, works hard and has a sense of responsibility. Even if the family is poor, as long as they love each other, that man knows that working hard for the family is enough.

It is gold that always shines. Poverty is not temporary. She will accompany her loved ones to endure hardships and struggle together, and then share wealth and glory.

But only now did she know that Sun Yao was not the sweetheart she had dreamed of, and the oaths in the past love days were all false!

Now Sun Yaocai disliked her not being able to give birth to a son, disliked that her mother had no help from her family, disliked her beauty when she was a young girl, hated her even more for ruining his career, and refused to let her go back to Sun's family.

Father Mo, who had cut off the relationship on impulse, doesn't care about her anymore. This year, she has survived with the refugees without enough food and clothing.

She couldn't take it anymore. She couldn't take it any longer. The ruthlessness of the Sun family and the hard times with refugees made her life like a year.

Without her support, she can't cook with firewood, or work in the fields. She has not learned any ancient knowledge or survival skills in the past few years. To be bullied by refugees.

Thinking about how carefree she is in modern life, even when she was Pei Shaorong's wasteful girlfriend, it seems to be incomparably beautiful now.

At that time, she didn't have to worry about anything, she ate well, dressed well, Pei Shaorong held her in his hand, and no matter how angry she was, she would always coax her to follow her.

Although she still doesn't like Pei Shaorong now, compared to Sun Yaocai, a man who has had serious generation gaps and grievances with her, Pei Shaorong, a waste who already knows how to make progress, is much better.

So Mo Lanzhu felt that she had figured it out. She wanted to go back to Pei Shaorong and be with this man again. She was willing to accept living with him.

Now that Pei Shaorong has the ability and money, and even has some prestige and status in the village, she will not endure hardship with him, and she will live a life where she was once cared for and carefree.

After experiencing the tragic reality, it turns out that she can't stand the poor life, and she can't do what she dreamed of sharing weal and woe.

Thinking of this, and seeing Pei Shaorong's impatience wanting to leave again, Mo Lanzhu said quickly while feeling dissatisfied in her heart.

"Shao Rong, I figured it out. I know you still like me, and I know you came here for me. Now I'm willing to accept you and live with you, I..."

"Wait!"

No When Mo Lanzhu finished speaking, Pei Shaorong interrupted her, "Miss Meng, is there really something wrong with your brain?

" will say this.

How long has he been in contact with this woman? Not to mention the past life, in this Linjiang Village, I met her a few times and scolded her a few times. How could she still think that she liked her...

Now what are you talking about coming back to him? Does the woman know that he is married and has a baby? Don't you know how horrifying it is for her to say such words in her current body?

"Miss Meng, if you have a problem with your brain, please take your medicine before you go out. Why do you think I still like you? Do you really think that I, Pei Shaorong, are just a dog, do you just call me for a toss?"

" No...not..."

Mo Lanzhu shook her head, she didn't expect that she had taken the initiative. Pei Shaorong not only didn't appreciate it, but was impatient and disgusted, and suddenly panicked in her heart.

"Shao Rong, I know I used to be self-willed and fierce towards you, but I figured it out, really, I'd like to be with you, I won't dislike you anymore..."

"Dislike?" Pei Shaorong Funny "Miss Meng, what qualifications do you have to despise others now?"

"I..." Moran Zhu paused, biting her lip, "Why not, don't do this, I know you're angry with me, Shao Rong, let's start again. Did it start off well, you know? I'm so uncomfortable right now, so sad, I don't have a good time at all, I want to go home, I want to be with you, these ancient people can't communicate at all...

" Fa-communication did a stupid thing, and the relationship with Sun Yaocai and his wife was shattered, and he was driven out by the Sun family and suffered without support.

What does this woman think she is? A fool who likes to pick up broken shoes with a cuckold? Why do you think that others will always chase after her and wait for her? Where did she get this confidence?

Pei Shaorong took a deep breath, stared at Mo Lanzhu and smiled slowly, "Miss Meng, I'm relieved to know that you're not having a good time, don't come to me if you're okay in the future, and tell me about your unhappy things when you come. Come out and make me happy, thank you..."

After speaking, Pei Shaorong didn't bother to talk nonsense any more, so he bypassed Moranzhu and left.

There are not so many people in this world who are waiting for you to look back. Don't be too self-righteous and take others' hearts seriously. When you love you, you are a treasure. When you don't love you, you are not even a grass.