Chapter 46

As soon as the matter of buying the land was settled, there was still some time before the official planting season. Pei Shaorong and Mo Xiaobao began to prepare for the house repair.

In fact, in addition to considering the inconvenience of having children at home in the future, Pei Shaorong felt that the house he lived in was not very comfortable.

This ancient commoner was not wealthy, and most of the houses were built with stone-concrete walls, which were no better than brick houses in winter.

And the yard at home is also a simple fence with mud branches. If there is something in the yard, everyone will look at it at a glance.

When he was drying dried persimmons and preserved fruit a few years ago, he was lucky, no one came to his house, and he took some protective measures to keep the secret from leaking.

This year, Pei Shaorong still intends to continue making persimmons, and there are too many things that his family can't let others know, and the privacy of the house is not safe, so he is worried.

The reason why I bought the house I live in at the beginning was because I was in a hurry to find a place to live. Second, I didn't know the ancient prices, and I didn't know if I had enough money to build a house. Third, I was alone at the time, Pei Shao. Rong will be there soon.

Now that he had money and just had time, Pei Shaorong felt that he should quickly do the house repair. Of course, a rich life must be lived comfortably!

When he was alone, Pei Shaorong wanted to buy a house in the town and move to live in the town, but now Pei Shaorong has concerns in the village and decided to develop the local owner in the future, so he naturally wants to build the house in the village.

The house, Pei Shaorong, didn't intend to make it unique, so he just built the kind of blue brick and tile house that is common here.

However, he plans to change the yard fence. It can't be like the village chief's house where only blue bricks are used for the house, and the yard fence is still an old-fashioned wooden fence.

From front to back, the entire house must be surrounded by blue bricks, and the modern anti-theft must be affixed with steel needles and saw teeth!

Although this ancient village was basically closed at night, and there were very few people stealing things, Pei Shaorong, who was used to all kinds of precautions in modern times, was too worried about the anti-theft measures of closing a wooden door in the village, but later facts proved that his decision That's right...

and toilets. Pei Shaorong can't stand the ancient toilets the most. This time when building a house, there must be a bathroom, a big and beautiful bathroom!

Now the toilet at home can only solve some kind of physiological problems. Bathing is solved in the bedroom. Pei Shaorong's favorite is to enjoy the mandarin duck bath with his family's Bao. Wet and inconvenient.

The new house, Pei Shaorong, planned to be built directly next to his current house, and he was too lazy to find a new land.

Although the old house that my family lives in is not particularly good, it is a waste to not have it like this.

Pei Shaorong plans to wait for the house to be repaired. The old house can still be used as a warehouse at that time. Anyway, the house spent a lot of money to repair and decorate it...

In addition to repairing the house, all the furniture has to be rebuilt. , After the total plan of Zero Zero, the Pei family started to get busy again.

The matter of who wants to build a house is a big deal in the village, so when the news that the Pei family wants to build a new house came out, Linjiang Village became lively again.

Everyone who heard the news thought it was incredible. Previously, everyone said that the man from the Pei family was poor, but after a long time, they bought the land, and now they have to repair the house...

The aunt and daughter-in-law washing clothes by the river are very lively Chatting gossip.

"Hey, have you heard? The Pei family is going to build a house. Yesterday, I saw that the men of the Pei family went to the brick kiln in the next village to contact them to buy blue bricks. It looks like they are going to build a big house!"

"I heard about it. I went to Aunt Qin's house yesterday to hear about it... I really can't tell. That man from the Pei family is still capable. It's only been so long, and he bought farmland and repaired the house..."

"No, When I saw the man from Pei's family, it was not easy. When I saw him doing those small businesses, I felt that this man looked simple and honest, but he had a good mind. Maybe this time he went to Yueyang City to make a lot of money... "

That's right, Yueyang City is a big city. If there is a good way, then earning money will be as easy as fishing for bamboo leaves..."

"Yes, right, looking at the Pei family, they must make a lot of money, hey, I said the Mo family Ah Bao is really blessed, I didn't expect that even with his former reputation, he was so daring and daring to run away from marriage, he could find a man like this..."

"I think Ah Bao is not bad either, although his reputation is bad. A little bit, but that kid looks good to me. He can work and has courage. This is what the wife and husband at home have to do. I wanted to tell this kid back, but that kid in my family said nothing. Do it !"

"What Aunt Xue said is that A Bao is also good. By the way, you know the Wang family, the one who retired from A Bao's house. Yesterday I passed the Wang family's yard, and I heard chickens flying and dogs jumping inside. Yes , Mrs. Wang Afu and Liu Meihua are arguing vigorously in the yard..."

"Yo, it's rare for them to quarrel with their mother-in-law and daughter-in-law. Neither of them are vegetarians. They quarrel once a day and fight for three days. We all watch it. I'm used to it, hahaha..."

"Okay, okay, I won't tell you, Pei's family must need manpower to repair the house, my family is Tian Shao, I will let my boss try it out and earn some wages... "

Wait, I also asked my boss to go..." In

ancient times, there was no construction team to build houses in the countryside. It all depended on the help of men who had house building experience and could work in the neighboring villages.

Someone in the village wanted to come from their home to help with the house and work, but Pei Shaorong naturally did not refuse, and chose a dozen strong and experienced men.

Those Pei Shaorong who couldn't work and wanted to take advantage of troubled waters were all sent away, even if they offended people, there was nothing they could do, this kind of thing was inevitable.

Uncle Qin and Brother Lin's husband, Xue Tieshi, both came. Both of them were strong and sincere people, so Pei Shaorong naturally welcomed them.

Aunt Qin was preparing for Qin Musheng's marriage proposal and didn't come to help, but Lin Ge'er came with Xue Tieshi. He couldn't do the heavy work, so he cooked meals for the workers with Mo Xiaobao.

When Aunt Mo heard that the Pei family was going to build a house, she also ran over to help with cooking, which made Father Mo very unhappy, and ran to Pei's house all day long.

According to Father Mo's character, when he came to Pei's house, he just thought that Aunt Mo would be at a disadvantage by coming to help him for free.

Pei Shaorong was too lazy to bother with Father Mo, and gave Aunt Mo a share of the wages paid to Brother Lin. Anyway, Aunt Mo also worked, so she should have hired an extra worker.

Brothers have clearly settled the accounts, and with a father-in-law like Father Mo, it is even more necessary to understand the accounts!

Aunt Mo was a little embarrassed, "A Bao, let your boss take this salary back. It's the mother who wants to help, so what kind of money are you giving back..."

"Forget it, mother, you can take it, it's not that you don't do it, my father. I know, if you don't want this salary, he can give up? I got my mother, I know my father better than you, and my family can give this salary now, so don't talk about it..." Mo Xiaobao said with a smile.

"Why do you speak so loudly now, and you dare to call the shots in the family's money. My mother is worried that your boss thinks that you will have a lump in your heart to subsidize your parents' family. I hate you..." Aunt Mo, who has come here, has lived so old again. Family conflicts are clear.

"No, Big Brother Pei won't hate me, he said he will be good to me for the rest of his life!" Mo Xiaobao retorted, smiling sweetly.

"You're a child who has no heart! Why can't you change your temper after being married for so long? My mother sees that you are living more and more and going back. I saw that you were a little shrewd before, but now you look stupid. What..."

Aunt Mo is funny, "You believe everything he says, that is, you just got married now, and you'll know what's going on with your life after a long time. Mother told you, you must have a frizzy and stubborn temperament. It's right, and it's business to have a baby as soon as possible!"

"I know mother..." Mo Xiaobao nodded embarrassedly when talking about the private matter of having a baby, and he was also looking forward to it.

Seeing that Mo Xiaobao had kept these words in her heart, Aunt Mo was relieved a lot, stared at her little brother for a while, and wondered, "A Bao, why is your face looking so much bigger than before?

Mo Xiaobao paused at work and sighed, "Hey..." "

What's the matter? What are you sighing?" Aunt Mo didn't know why.

"I'm fat, who's face can suddenly become bigger by nature, and it's not all eaten in one bite..."

Mo Xiaobao pinched the flesh on his face with some distress, although it is good to grow flesh, but this It's not a solution to develop horizontally, hey, eating well is also a kind of trouble...

Seeing his appearance, Aunt Mo next to him laughed, "You're a sloppy kid, okay, but you really change your temperament in the future, you know? Be a good husband for your boss, don't rely on the fact that men like to spoil you now that you don't know the sky is high, your temperament is too understanding..."

Seeing Mo Xiaobao, who has grown a lot of flesh now, and is a lot whiter, Aunt Mo was relieved a lot, and she could see that her little brother was living a good life now.

But she was still very worried about Mo Xiaobao's irritable and lacking temperament. Who knows how long a man's love will last, so don't worry!

But Mo Xiaobao doesn't care about Aunt Mo's worries. People who fall in love are always blind, and they are very confident in their men...

The food for the workers, Pei Shaorong, is still according to the village's customary standards. , steamed buns with miscellaneous noodles, brown rice, a large pot of oily stews, and an occasional plate of full-fledged pork.

In Pei Shaorong's opinion, the food was not good, but he didn't dare to give the workers rice and pork every day. Doing so would undoubtedly be courting death in the village.

The food was average, but Pei Shaorong prepared a lot, and the workers who came to work were still very satisfied, because every time they could not finish the steamed buns, Pei's family acquiesced to everyone to take them home. Honestly!