Chapter 48

In the eyes of the village chief, Cen Ziwen has always been a good son-in-law, but he never thought that after the good son-in-law in his eyes developed, his daughter came from a farm family and had no culture, and he disliked his daughter's shame outside.

Not only disgusted, but in the end, he locked up his daughter for a vicious song prostitute, and lived a fairy life with other women at home!

The village chief has been such a descendant in his life, he has been loving and protective since childhood, but now he is married and has fallen to this point.

Before, he thought that when his daughter became the county magistrate's wife, he thought that his family was poor, and he felt sad. His feelings were that Cen Ziwen, a beast in clothes, was imprisoned.

Thinking of how his daughter had ever despised this man when he was poor, he took care of the housework for him to have children, and he even used money to help him.

This Cen Ziwen is really a good idea, while pretending to be a sage who is taking care of a sick wife, while playing with a singing prostitute, saying that he has become a bitch and still needs to set up an archway is simply an overestimate!

The village chief, who suddenly knew the truth, was so angry that he jumped out of the donkey cart and rushed over to help his daughter beat others to vent.

Although the village chief Qin Laoshuan is old, he is strong and strong, and he is a good person who works in the fields all the year round. Even if Cen Ziwen is younger than him, a weak scholar can't beat Qin Laoshuan's style.

Killing is to pay for his life. No matter how angry Qin Laoshuan was with Cen Ziwen for his own daughter, he couldn't kill him to vent his hatred.

Then in front of everyone, Qin Laoshuan asked Qin Xiangrong to write a letter of reconciliation at the gate of the Yueyang County magistrate's mansion, forcing Cen Ziwen to draw a letter, and immediately left with his daughter and grandson.

He saw the doctor for Qin Xiangrong in the city, and determined that Qin Xiangrong was only physically weak after being imprisoned for a long time, and her spirit was not very good.

Now that Cen Ziwen has been demoted from his official position, and his family property has been confiscated by officers and soldiers, Qin Laoshuan will naturally not let his daughter follow such a scumbag.

Even if Cen Ziwen is still alive now, his future life will be covered by shadows all his life, and it is impossible to have the scenery of being an official once.

No official position, no money, no reputation, being spurned by others, and a weak scholar who can't be lifted, and now has a broken leg, the days of returning to the countryside will definitely be a tragedy that is more painful than living!

Qin Xiangrong didn't refute Qin Laoshuan's decision. Now she can't wait to eat Cen Ziwen's flesh and blood.

The former submissive has long since gone to hell in the year of being locked up and watching her husband and other women's love and love all day long, and a generation of shrew was born.

For a long period of time in the future, Qin Xiangrong will thoroughly explain to everyone what it means to be a small white lotus and become a piranha...

After Qin Laoshuan returned with his daughter and grandson, the village burst into flames, which is comparable to international The superstar suffers from the scandal of extramarital affairs!

Thinking back to when Cen Ziwen became the magistrate, Qin Xiangrong became the magistrate's wife in seconds, and how many people envy it. Now, if you want to go back to the village, you should go back to the village alone, or come back alone with the child, but Qin Laoshuan's enviable son-in-law is gone. ?

In ancient times, communication was not developed, news of Yueyang City would not be spread for a while, and family scandals could not be made public.

However, in view of Qin Laoshuan's name as the village chief, everyone only dared to talk in private in a low voice, and dared not say publicly that Qin Xiangrong stayed at home and never went out since she came back, so everyone's gossip in private would be over.

Soon the villagers focused their attention on the things Qin Laoshuan brought back from Yueyang City. Now, whoever in the village is embarrassed to chat with other aunts and aunts!

When Pei Shaorong and Mo Xiaobao saw Qin Xiangrong's mother and son came back safely, they felt a sense of accomplishment as if they had once saved the world, so the husband and wife secretly closed the door to reward themselves.

The new house was built very quickly, and time passed by in the blink of an eye. When Aunt Qin's family finished their wedding, most of the house was finished.

Speaking of Aunt Qin's wedding, I have to mention Mrs. Liu, the mother of the Qin family. This great Virgin did another earth-shattering and awesome thing on the wedding day.

All of a sudden, the villagers' attention to the gossip about Qin Xiangrong's affairs was diverted to her...

For the 'heroic deeds' of the Virgin of the Qin family Liu family, except for the first time I came here, Pei Shaorong stayed in the village for so many times. I have heard more about it in a month, in short, it can only be described with two words.

Now the sympathy for the Qin family is comparable to the Liu family who is flooded with rivers. Pei Shaorong feels that it can only be described as awesome!

Mrs. Liu is an inspirational person who does good deeds in her life and likes to be praised as a living Bodhisattva. She is now the eldest elder of the Qin family, and everyone in the family respects her, at least on the surface.

Even if she disrespected her, no one bullied her. Besides cleaning the house and helping Aunt Qin cook, she ate well, dressed well, and didn't have to work in the fields.

Of course, it wasn't because she felt sorry for Aunt Qin that she helped Aunt Qin, but because she suffered from Notre Dame disease, and she didn't do anything to help people every day, and she felt uncomfortable all over her body!

After finishing the work at home, Mrs. Liu began to go out every day to do a good deed. She likes to run to the town if the scoundrels in the village don't come to walk around in front of her.

Even if she can't steal the food from her family, she has to dig a basket of wild vegetables, cook them, and go to the town to help the beggars. She doesn't have a good relationship with the lazy beggars in the town.

Every time I hear those who call her a living Buddha, godmother, Liu Shi feels very comfortable in her heart, and feels that she is worth doing this good thing.

To a certain extent, Mrs. Liu was actually quite pitiful, but her pitifulness definitely could not arouse any sympathy from the wise.

Because she found everything by herself, and the premise of her doing these kind deeds is all based on the suffering of others.

Especially every time Aunt Qin heard Liu say that money can be earned again when the money was gone, she would be so angry that she vomited blood when she regarded money as dung.

In the eyes of Mrs. Qin, things like silver are just five words floating in the sky, and they are nothing, because she is doing good deeds with other people's money...

Aunt Qin has managed to keep Liu's house in check all these years. Now, let her Virgin Mary return to the Virgin Mary, at least she hasn't caused a big trouble. She usually turns a blind eye when she steals food from the house, and turns around and hides the food again, so she doesn't bother to bother with her.

Who would have known that Mr. Liu would be dead if he didn't make a sound. On the day of the wedding, Mrs. Liu went to town and brought a large group of beggars and homeless people back to invite them to dinner...

At that time, the whole village was dumbfounded. Was her brain caught by the door and reincarnated? She actually wanted to invite the beggars and homeless people in Yueyang Town to dinner, and invited others to dinner when her own family was not full, right?

Those who can be considered beggars these days are generally the real old, weak, sick and disabled, and those who are slightly able-bodied are not considered beggars.

Since he is healthy and strong, even if he can't find a job in the town, he can still eat when he returns to the village to open up wasteland, but he is just a little tired.

But the group of beggars brought back by the Liu family can only be described in four words: youth, youth, strength, and strength!

Looking from a distance, there are at least one or two hundred people behind Liu Shi, and there are at most twenty or thirty beggars among them. Except for the clothes that are a little torn and the faces on their faces, they can't be seen at all. Kind of like a beggar.

As soon as these people arrived at the Qin's yard, they started eating without saying a word, as if locusts were crossing the border. In less than ten minutes, the table full of banquets was left with leftovers.

At that time, the Qin family and the villagers in Mancun didn't react at all, and only Mrs. Liu stood beside him and muttered pitifully.

"Eh, eat slower, slower, oh, poor, I'm so hungry, eat slower, not enough kitchen and..."

"Today my grandson is overjoyed, I'm happy, the Bodhisattva Buddha must have seen me make it. Good things only bless my grandson to marry a good daughter-in-law, woo woo... I'm so happy, I said that good deeds are recorded on the merits, woo woo, I'm so happy..."

Liu said with tears in his eyes. I was moved, and I couldn't help bowing to the sky with my hands folded. At that time, after all the thoughts flashed in everyone's mind, there were only two words left

. The village chief led everyone to drive the beggars and homeless people out of Linjiang Village, and the whole wedding ended in chaos.

After the wedding, everyone didn't see Aunt Qin and Mrs. Liu going out for several days. It was estimated that Aunt Qin was angry and hated this time. She was determined to find a way to cure Mrs. Liu's Notre Dame disease. go out!

After watching Liu's farce, Pei Shaorong felt inexplicably terrified. Such a disaster was really terrible. At the same time, he became more cautious about his father-in-law, who was as famous as Liu's.

Although Father Mo didn't cause him much trouble so far, but after seeing Liu's power, Pei Shaorong didn't believe that Father Mo, who could also be called a great figure, was a vegetarian.

There is nothing to do now, it can only be said that it is the eve of the storm and the tranquility. In short, it is right to be prepared and vigilant. Even if Father Mo works, he cannot let him harm his family!

Mo Xiaobao also agrees with Pei Shaorong. He has been Father Mo's little brother for more than ten years. He can guess whether his father wants to poop or fart.

However, Father Mo is still better than Mrs. Liu, because Father Mo has only two weaknesses, silver and incense. You can't go wrong with these two points. It's better than Mr. Liu's untimely bomb.