Chapter 9

After deciding to go hunting in the back mountain again, he locked the door and went straight into the back mountain. He was alone at home, and Pei Shaorong didn't have to explain it to anyone.

He is also not afraid of thieves at home. The hamsters who come back in the last days will hide all their net worth in space and run around. This is the advantage of space power users. Or how about space in hand, I have the world?

After entering the mountain, Pei Shaorong began to set traps, and the fools put the traps of waiting for the rabbits without relying on their hands to catch them. The bow and crossbow weapons were all used to deal with large animals.

After completing the basic wait for the rabbit trap, Pei Shaorong took out a large back basket from the space, put some food, water, a small pot and tableware in it.

After thinking about it, he put two more quilts in, and finally put a piece of cotton cloth, scissors and needles bought from the town, and then carried the big backpack to the cave where he rested last time. He had a hunch, then Mo Xiaobao, Must be where!

After walking along the mountain road for a while, Pei Shaorong arrived at the entrance of the cave. There were many footprints of human activities around. The corners of his mouth were raised, and he walked in happily.

Sure enough, as soon as he entered the cave, he saw Mo Xiaobao sitting on a pile of hay, nibbling happily with a wild fruit, with messy hair and dirty face, like a little beggar.

"It's you, why are you here?"

Mo Xiaobao was startled when he suddenly saw another person appearing in the cave, he hurriedly threw away the fruit and stood up, looking terrified, he kept looking behind Pei Shaorong in a panic.

"Rogue, I knew you were not a good person, woo woo, you said, did you find someone to arrest me, woo woo, big villain..."

"..." Pei Shaorong was speechless for a while, and his image changed. So bad?

"Don't worry, it's just me. I usually rest here when I go hunting in the mountains. Of course I'm coming here..."

With that said, Pei Shaorong turned sideways and motioned to Mo Xiaobao to look behind him, Mo Xiaobao took a careful look at his waist, and did not find that the others were relieved.

Seeing Mo Xiaobao's actions, Pei Shaorong smiled silently in his heart, "It's you, don't you believe me? Why do you still come to this cave?"

"I...I can't find a place... ..." Mo Xiaobao was weak, and then loudly said, "You are not alone in this back mountain, why can't I come here..."

"I just asked, and I didn't say you can't stay here, I look like Floods and beasts? Why do you always speak so fiercely to me?"

Pei Shaorong stared at Mo Xiaobao as he put down the basket, he has been here for so long, although not everyone likes it, but no one hates it.

But this Mo Xiaobao always called him a rogue and a rogue, and he didn't really do anything rogue.

"..." Mo Xiaobao didn't speak, he looked at Pei Shaorong, and it seemed too, why would he be so cruel to this person?

After thinking about it and thinking of the first meeting, Mo Xiaobao felt that he had found a reason, and stared at Pei Shaorong with wide eyes.

"You don't look like a beast, but you're a hooligan. You were lying on my back that day... lying behind me, even if I accidentally squatted somewhere, then you don't know how to squeak..."

Pei Shaorong looked at him for a second. Eyes, and then said, "Squeak... Is it alright now? I squeak, can you not be so fierce to me?"

"..." Mo Xiaobao was so choked that he could not speak, and stared at Pei Shaorong breathlessly. Glancing at him, then sitting on the haystack again and ignoring him.

Seeing that Mo Xiaobao was ignoring him again, Pei Shaorong took out a boiled egg from the basket, walked over and sat down on the hay.

"Why are you sitting here, go away, this is my place!" Mo Xiaobao pushed Pei Shaorong.

"This back mountain is not mine, and it is not yours. It is everyone's shared property. Why can't I sit here?"

Pei Shaorong sat like a mountain, calmly peeling the egg shell, and then took the peeled egg to Momo. Xiaobao shook in front of him "Want to eat? Let me sit here if you want..."

"..." Mo Xiaobao swallowed, then nodded sharply, "Okay, give me the eggs, you can sit wherever you want! "

After that, he took the eggs in Pei Shaorong's hand and started eating them. He has been in the mountains for almost half a month. Except for the few nests brought by Lin Geer, he picks wild fruits nearby every day to eat. , and did not dare to run far to hunt.

I don't eat this egg very often at home, and the rogue's things don't take up white or white, hum, it hurts him to eat it!

What Mo Xiaobao was thinking, Pei Shaorong didn't know that he didn't have the ability to read minds. Seeing that he was eating in a hurry, he quickly took out the water and handed it over.

"Are you Mo Xiaobao from Linjiang Village?" Pei Shaorong didn't speak until Mo Xiaobao finished eating and drank water, but he immediately got Mo Xiaobao's vigilant gaze.

Receiving Mo Xiaobao's gaze, Pei Shaorong smiled and said, "I've heard everything about you, don't worry, I won't tell you what happened here, I'm also from Linjiang Village... "

You...why haven't I seen you in the village?" Mo Xiaobao hesitated.

"I just moved to the village, and you all ran up the mountain when I came to the village..." Pei Shaorong said, "So don't worry, it won't do you any good if I give you out..."

"..." Mo Xiaobao He nodded, then stared at Pei Shaorong's short hair and said, "Are you a monk? You are a monk and you still kill and hunt?"

"No, I'm not a monk, I grew up in a temple, so the master shaved my hair for me. ..."

Pei Shaorong lied smoothly, and he was hypnotized when he talked too much, so he didn't hesitate to open his mouth.

"Hey, let's not talk about me, let's talk about you, your parents and the family you kissed are about to overturn the village, you really plan to hide here forever? It's okay now, but after a while It's cold, the fruit on the mountain is gone, you have nothing in this cave, what should you do?"

"I..."

Mo Xiaobao's dirty face showed a hint of bitterness, "I don't know what to do, anyway, I Don't marry that lame old alcoholic, he wants to beat his wife and will kill me, he married just so that I could work for his family..."

"You don't know how fierce that old alcoholic is, I secretly ran away that day. I went to the neighboring village to see him, and I saw that he was drunk, and the village chief didn't dare to care about whoever caught and beat him, he was a bastard, and his last wife was tortured to death by him!"

Pei Shaorong agreed. Nodding, he heard the same thing in the village, that Pan blacksmith is really not a good one.

"But you can't stay in the mountains all the time, you have to think of a way, your parents and the others will find it here sooner or later..."

Mo Xiaobao sighed, "I know that too, originally I wanted to tell my father to think first. How can I return the dowry money to the Pan family, and then I go to the town to work and earn money, but my father doesn't want to, he actually just doesn't want to support me, and wants to throw me out quickly..."

"My father said I was at home . I eat free food, but it's not that I didn't work at home, and it's my fault that I can't get married, but this is not what I want. I'm eighteen, and I don't want to stay at home all the time, but no one wants to marry me. What can I do? Well..."

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuus) I can do everything in the house, and I'm not afraid to endure hardships, but why doesn't anyone want me?"

"Wuwuwu, wasn't it because the clothes were torn and someone looked at the arm? I didn't do it on purpose. I just glanced at it again, and it didn't matter. How can you blame me? Wuwuwu......"

Mo Xiao Bao Yue said more and more aggrieved, and finally cried, his poor reputation was not what he wanted, he was eighteen and no one wanted him.

Although the auntie in the village looks like she has a smile on her face, she goesssips behind her back and jokes that she is shirtless in front of the whole village, but how can you blame him?

Pei Shaorong looked at Mo Xiaobao and felt a little sympathetic in his heart. In fact, he really didn't blame him for these things. After all, he was just too unlucky!

Patting Mo Xiaobao's back, Pei Shaorong comforted, "Don't cry, the car must have a way to the front of the mountain, the willows are dark and flowers are bright in another village..."

Mo Xiaobao stopped crying, raised his head and stared at Pei Shaorong with a puzzled face , with red eyes, "You...what do you mean?"

He couldn't even write his own name, so he couldn't understand such bewildering ancient poems.

"It just means that there is always a solution..."

Pei Shaorong smiled, but he forgot that he was a scumbag. This ancient person who never went to school is worse than him, and he is also a 'top student'.

"Oh..." Mo Xiaobao understood, and then stared at Pei Shaorong a little unhappy, "Just talk, and recite poetry, you are not a scholar, you speak sour and Confucian, and bully me for being illiterate! "

"You're nice, there is always a solution to everything, then you can give me an idea, you can only talk about a nice fake..."

"..." Pei Shaorong was speechless, and he was speechless. Provoked by this person, he shook his head and smiled.

"That's fine, I'll give you an idea. There are only two solutions for you. First, find someone else to marry, and second, return the dowry..."

After that, he came to Mo Xiaobao again. "You think I didn't think about it? If I could find someone to marry me, I would still use it at home and keep it at home until now? There are also betrothal gifts, if I have money, why would I run away to hide in the mountains..."

"It seems to be the same, this You really can't find anyone to ask for..." Pei Shaorong nodded in agreement, and then Mo Xiaobao's white eyes changed to glares.

With an embarrassed smile, Pei Shaorong continued, "Don't stare at me first, maybe I can help you!"

"You marry me?" Mo Xiaobao's voice suddenly increased.

"No..." Pei Shaorong shook his head, although he had already cast a shadow on women because of Meng Wan, he never thought about finding a man.

But staring at Mo Xiaobao, Pei Shaorong suddenly had the idea that it would be good to find a man. At least he didn't feel disgusted when he heard Mo Xiaobao's words, but he wasn't ready to marry a man.

Seeing Mo Xiaobao's disappointment, Pei Shaorong smiled and said, "You just want to get married?"

"..." Mo Xiaobao didn't refute, his face flushed, and he whispered, "I'm eighteen, my family is Lin. My brother's children are about to walk, but I don't even know where to marry..."

"..." Pei Shaorong said, "Well, in ancient times, we got married early, and at the age of 18, he was already a little brother.

Not in a hurry to answer Mo Xiaobao's words, Pei Shaorong turned around and took out the cotton cloth and needle and thread scissors prepared in the back basket and handed it to Mo Xiaobao.

"I heard that my little brother knows how to sew. You help me make clothes and I'll pay you. Well, how about the three-point money?"

"Ah..."

Mo Xiaobao stared blankly at Pei Shaorong with his mouth open.