Chapter 34

The dried persimmons and preserved fruits are basically processed, and the persimmons can be sold for money after they continue to be placed with natural cream, and the hawthorns can be dried.

Pei Shaorong prepared the dry goods such as wild walnuts, pine nuts, chestnuts, etc. to sell them in the town now. After asking Mo Xiaobao about the purchase price at the grocery store in the town, Pei Shaorong decided to take the trouble to sell it himself. .

According to the selling price in the town, these nuts are about 10-15 cents depending on the appearance and variety, but the purchase price does not exceed 10 cents at most.

According to what the boss said, their dry goods are made with salt. The taste is better than the original taste, and the quality is also good. It can be a little higher than the original purchase price. In the end, it is 10 cents for walnuts, 8 cents for pine nuts, and 6 cents for chestnuts.

This price is indeed higher than the average purchase price per catty, but Pei Shaorong is not very satisfied. The gap between the purchase and the selling price is about 5 yuan.

If you are like a villager and you are busy with other things, forget it, but now the most important thing in your family is time, why should you earn these 5 cents less?

No matter how small a mosquito is, it is still meat. This one is less than 5 cents, but these hundreds of 5 cents add up to a lot.

And because he has to continue drying the hawthorn to take care of the degree of frosting of the persimmon cake, the honeymoon he planned before can't go away for the time being, and there is no farming at home, so there is a lot of time.

Pei Shaorong plans to wait until the dried persimmons, hawthorn and preserved fruits are ready. When they go to the county town for their honeymoon, they will take them to the county town to sell them. The price will definitely be much higher than selling them in town!

It is less than two months before the Chinese New Year, and every household is starting to buy new year goods gradually.

Although people in the town usually look at it like that, you must know that with Yueyang Town as the center, there are many small and large villages spread around.

Don't think that in ancient times, there were few backward people. In the era of no family planning, having children was like playing. Most couples had two or three children. It was very rare for Aunt Qin's family to have only one child.

Therefore, there are many people in this town, so there is absolutely no fear of not being able to sell that thing. He and Mo Xiaobao are also idle at home. Of course, they have to find a way to make money.

Not to mention that A Bao is thinking about raising his son in the future, he also plans to fight for his own family in the future, just like A Bao said, they want to raise a baby!

Although I don't know how much money it cost to raise a child in ancient times, in Pei Shaorong's impression, raising a child in modern times is definitely a big burden. If his son is the same as he was before, who can spend money, what will he do? do ah?

After discussing it with Mo Xiaobao carefully, in fact, most of him were talking, Mo Xiaobao nodded, and in the end they planned to continue to set up a stall in the town as a small vendor before the dried persimmons and preserved fruits were ready.

By the time of Chinese New Year, the dried persimmons and preserved fruits are almost ready, and then we will go to the county seat for our honeymoon!

In addition to selling the prepared nuts, Pei Shaorong is going to change selling skewers to hot pot skewers by the way, because the weather is getting colder now.

He had thought about this before. It was unrealistic to sell hot pot directly. The cost of shop workers was too high, and there were only so many hot pot ingredients in the space, which could not support opening a hot pot restaurant at all.

So Pei Shaorong decided to sell hot pot skewers. When the time comes, put the skewered meat and vegetables in the pot and cook them warmly. As soon as the customer arrives, the transaction ends with money and things, which is more convenient than selling skewers!

After the plan was made, Pei Shaorong and Mo Xiaobao started to prepare. In fact, there was not much to prepare, except for the pot and the tools to set up the stall at that time.

Meat Pei Shaorong is still going to use the leftovers from hunting in his own space and on the mountains, and vegetables will be better. There are so many people in the village, and the price is very cheap, so you can just buy some.

As soon as the things were ready, Pei Shaorong went to talk to a few local hooligans who mainly collected protection fees, lest they come to set up their own stalls, the principle of strong dragons not suppressing local snakes is the same everywhere.

After all the preparatory work was done, Pei Shaorong set up his stall at the mouth of Yueyang Town. People came and went, and business was definitely not bad!

Said to be a roadside stall, Pei Shaorong still built a shed to block the wind like a tea shed.

At the door of his shed, Pei Shaorong still hung a wooden sign with the words "Earth Pei's Store" written on it.

His shed roadside stall is a bit rudimentary, and calling it a shop seems to be an exaggeration, but Pei Shaorong feels that he buys dry goods and sells hot pot skewers. On the shop.

The reason why the word "Earth" is added is of course because of brand benefits. When he sold kebabs before, everyone called him 'Earth's kebabs'...

The hot pot skewers prepared by Pei Shaorong There are actually very few types of skewered food, not like modern meat, seafood and vegetables.

There is no shortage of things in his space, but the problem is that there are many things in ancient times. He also got pork, pig offal, pheasant and hares, etc., which are common here.

For example, such as beef and seafood, Pei Shaorong would never dare to take them out. These cows and donkeys are precious livestock. Even if the government doesn't care about you, who knows that you kill young and strong cows to eat. Meat, that invites hatred!

Of course, except for the old beef, but the old beef is not delicious, not to mention the seafood. Linjiang Village is very far from the sea, and many people don't even know what the sea is.

Therefore, Pei Shaorong only dares to quietly enjoy those things with Mo Xiaobao in private, sell some things that are common here and not out of the ordinary, and implement the policy of low-key wealth and longevity!

The eggs of tea eggs are eggs in their own space. Pei Shaorong, the pheasant, wild duck, and bird egg collected before, is going to eat it at home.

Although this ancient food is not rich in modern times, it is better than being surrounded by green. It can eat more nutritious local pork, local eggs, and all non-polluting ancient local products. Of course, Pei Shaorong does not care about those artificial feeds in his space. Come on... The

tea eggs are said to be tea eggs, but they are actually marinated eggs. Tea is so expensive that Pei Shaorong can't bear to buy it. For now, the ones in his own space are absolutely superb, top-quality ones, so they can't be used to waste!

As soon as the sky was white with fish belly, the villagers from the villages near Yueyang Town went to the town to go to the market, and Pei Shaorong's roadside grocery stall also opened.

The aroma of the hot pot has spread far and wide. Not only did he make the spicy one, but of course he also made the light one to suit everyone's taste.

The villagers in the village usually stay in the village and do not come to the town, so every time they go to the town to go to the market is a lively and rare thing, especially for women, brothers and children.

Now that the Chinese New Year is approaching, there will be more people coming to the town. Everyone is willing to spend money during the Chinese New Year. Many people who smell the smell will gather in front of Pei Shaorong's hot pot before entering the town, so just follow him The first time selling skewers, it's rare!

"It's fragrant! What's this thing? How does the boss sell it?"

"Hotpot skewers! All the meat is one penny, and the vegetables are two penny..."

"...Boss, then you can bring two skewers of meat and two penny dishes!" The

onlookers hesitated and decided immediately. After eating it, the price is not particularly expensive. The main reason is that the smell is too fragrant. Look at the oil floating in the pot, it is worth the price.

As soon as the business opened, Pei Shaorong began to feel happy, smiled at Mo Xiaobao next to him, and began to sell hot pot skewers skillfully. He was already familiar with things like being a hawker.

Before coming to town, Pei Shaorong had discussed with Mo Xiaobao. He sold small food like hot pot skewers and tea eggs, while Mo Xiaobao guarded the sale of mountain goods.

The hot pot eating business has opened, and Mo Xiaobao's mountain goods have also begun to sell. Their dry nuts made with salt are still not available in town. The taste is good, and the price is similar to the original price.

Mo Xiaobao is sometimes stupid, but most of the time he is in front of Pei Shaorong, and he is quite shrewd in other aspects, especially when it comes to money, children living in poor families are not insensitive.

The auntie who comes to buy things will haggle the price. Mo Xiaobao is not a vegetarian. A few words can make people lose. He even managed to coax the auntie to buy his dry goods happily, quite a bit like his father's iron cock doesn't suffer. Awesome!

Pei Shaorong's business here is also good, there is no need to bargain, everyone buys not much, only three or four cents, but he can't stand the crowd, and he is confused when he is busy.

Business was very good on the first day of opening. Pei Shaorong and Mo Xiaobao seemed to be fighting chicken blood together. They didn't feel tired at all. They didn't close the stall until it was getting dark.

Aunt Qin and Brother Lin's peanuts have also been prepared, because many ingredients are not complete, and the taste is not as good as modern ones, but it is not bad. It is much better than the boiled peanuts and fried peanuts in the town, and the appearance is not bad.

Unlike Pei Shaorong's family, the two of them didn't have much land, so they put peanuts directly in Pei Shaorong's shed for consignment. The consignment fee was two cents a day. When they were free, they also went to Pei Shaorong to help.

The same goes for Father Mo. Seeing that Aunt Qin's family had put things in Pei Shaorong's place, he also moved the peanuts over.

Then, from time to time, he rubbed his brother-in-law two tea eggs and hot pot skewers to eat, and his face was full of laughter.

While setting up a stall in the town, Pei Shaorong selected several common fruit seeds in the space and began to cultivate seedlings.

These seeds are all well-developed and mature fruits of post-modern genes, and the fruits that are planted are definitely not comparable to these ancient fruits.

It is not a day or two to grow fruit to make a fortune, nor does he have a mature fruit tree that can be directly transplanted, and can only be cultivated from seeds from seedlings.

Fruits from herbaceous vines such as watermelon, strawberry, tomato, etc. have a short ripening time, but trees such as apples, pears, lychees, etc. take a lot of time.

It is said that trees grow in ten years in a hundred years, but it is conceivable how slow the growth of these trees is.

However, Pei Shaorong is not a person who gives up so easily. He will basically take root here in his life, and it is not bad for him to cultivate slowly over the past few years.

Fortunately, the fruits of this melon, fruit, herbal vine grow fast, and you can use these to make money first. Well, the future is still very bright and beautiful!

Years ago, when every family was preparing for the New Year, Pei Shaorong and Mo Xiaobao ran to the town every morning and night, scooping money into their pockets, and the days were prosperous.