Chapter 42

Little Fatty's name is Cen Jianian, 6 years old this year, the son of Qin Xiangrong, the grandson of the village chief.

When Qin Xiangrong was fifteen years old, she married Cen Ziwen, now the county magistrate of Yueyang City, and gave birth to a son in the first year of marriage. Although her husband's family was very hard, the husband and wife lived very harmoniously and treated each other like guests.

When Cen Ziwen became the county magistrate, Qin Xiangrong, who became the magistrate's wife, was even more so. She vomited that everyone looked down on her husband, and moved to Yueyang City with Cen Ziwen.

But Qin Xiangrong never thought that leaving the village and waiting for her in Yueyang City was not the beauty she imagined.

Qin Xiangrong is beautiful and literate, but she came from a farm family, and even if she can read, she doesn't have any college questions. Although she and Cen Ziwen grew up as childhood sweethearts, the relationship between the two is not as good as everyone thinks.

It should be said that from Cen Ziwen's point of view, he did not like her as much as Qin Xiangrong and everyone thought. Since becoming the magistrate, Cen Ziwen's feelings for Qin Xiangrong have become weaker in his heart.

When attending various banquets on weekdays, because Qin Xiangrong was born in the country, she has little knowledge and often makes a fool of herself, which made Cen Ziwen feel very shameless, and felt that Qin Xiangrong, a wife from the country, was too vulgar and ignorant, and gradually developed a trace of disgust.

And at a cruise party, Cen Ziwen met a singing prostitute named Su Yuexia.

That Su Yuexia looks beautiful, not only can sing and dance, but also understand calligraphy, can write poetry, can pair couplets, and is very talented.

The first time Cen Ziwen saw her, he was astonished, and the two fell in love.

However, due to Su Yuexia's identity and rumors outside, Cen Ziwen did not take her back to the mansion as a concubine for a while.

Just when Cen Ziwen was hesitating whether to take Su Yuexiana as his concubine, a murder occurred in Yueyang City. A guest in the city leaning on the red building for entertainment was killed by the red card in the building. The prisoner was the red card Su Yuexia in the building.

Seeing that the kneeling prisoner was actually his lover, Cen Ziwen was naturally anxious, and immediately led someone to investigate the matter thoroughly.

In court, Su Yuexia refused to admit that he killed someone, but when Cen Ziwen asked in private, Su Yuexia cried and explained honestly.

"My lord is finally willing to see the slave family. I killed the man. The slave family doesn't want to serve men other than the master. The slave family only asks the master, is there any slave family in the heart of the master?

" , but the slave family is full of adults, that man is a beast, he deserves to die, I killed the people, the master should execute the slave family, without the master, the slave family is meaningless to live..."

Su Yuexia cried and complained, what Cen Ziwen said was My heart was twisted like a knife, I didn't think that Su Yuexia was murderous and vicious, but felt that such a woman actually loved him so much.

After coming out of the prison, Cen Ziwen thought for a night that the deceased Wang Da was indeed not a good person. He had always coveted Su Yuexia's beauty and harassment before his death.

The wife of the Wang family even went to Hualou to find trouble with Su Yuexia, and beat and scolded Su Yuexia in front of everyone. The whole Yueyang City knew about this.

On one side was the unrelated deceased Wang Da, and on the other was his confidante. The balance in Cen Ziwen's heart naturally favored his confidante.

The next day, the interrogation opened, and in a few words, Su Yuexia was successfully excused, and he was released on the grounds that the deceased Wang Da had no wounds on his body and died of a natural stroke.

Wang Da's wife was also very helpless. Although she guessed that Su Yuexia killed her husband, Wang Da did not have any fatal wounds on her body. There was no evidence to prove that Su Yuexia really killed someone, so she could only return with her husband's body. home.

After the case was over, Su Yuexia threw herself into the arms of Cen Ziwen in the name of repaying her kindness and lived in the county magistrate's mansion.

At that time, although Qin Xiangrong saw that Cen Ziwen let Su Yuexia enter the mansion mostly because of the idea of ​​accepting her as a concubine, she felt very sad.

But she had a weak personality since she was a child, and now Cen Ziwen is the county magistrate, she is only the daughter of a farmer in the countryside, not to mention that at this moment, she pursues the three obedience and four virtues, Qin Xiangrong can't resist Cen Ziwen's decision, and can only endure the sadness in her heart to let people enter the house.

After Su Yuexia entered the mansion, Cen Ziwen didn't give her a name because of her identity, but the whole county magistrate's servants knew that he was Cen Ziwen's woman, and how much Cen Ziwen liked and adored her.

Not long after, Cen Ziwen attended various banquets with Su Yuexia. Compared with Qin Xiangrong's ignorance and weakness, Su Yuexia's smoothness made Cen Ziwen a lot of limelight. Everyone praised him as a beautiful, intelligent and talented confidante.

But in just one year, although Su Yuexia had no name in the county magistrate's mansion, all the servants regarded her as the mistress of the mansion.

And Qin Xiangrong, the real lady, has already ignored her orders, and every day she has to watch Su Yuexia and Cen Ziwen have a romantic relationship.

It wasn't until a year ago that Qin Xiangrong finally couldn't help but quarrel with Su Yuexia. As a result, not only did she not move to Su Yuexia and did not talk about it, but Cen Ziwen scolded her and taught her a lesson, locking her in the yard and not allowed to go out.

In Cen Ziwen's heart, Su Yuexia is many times better than Qin Xiangrong in looks and talent. Such a woman loves him and follows him without a name, and everyone who takes him out praises him a lot.

On the other hand, Qin Xiangrong, although she looks good, she is very ignorant even if she knows a few words, and she always embarrassed him.

Even Qin Xiangrong's reminiscence of the poor but happy days in the past made Cen Ziwen feel that she was threatening to remind him of the shame of being poor when she used the incident of the Qin family helping the Cen family.

After locking up the person, Cen Ziwen announced that Qin Xiangrong was ill and would no longer let Qin Xiangrong show her face, then closed the door and lived a life of immortal beauty with Su Yuexia.

And Qin Xiangrong was locked up for a year, and her spirit was almost broken. She couldn't step out of the room all day long, and she couldn't see outsiders for half a minute. The whole person was going crazy...

After listening to Xiao Chuan Dun's intermittent remarks, Pei Shaorong's mind There are only three words left, dog men and women!

"Bang!"

With a slap on the table, his eyes turned red. Pei Shaorong hated this kind of person the most in his life. Of course, the reason was said a long time ago. In his last life, he was killed by someone wearing a green hat. Unlucky egg.

"Brother Pei..."

Mo Xiaobao pushed Pei Shaorong, he didn't know about Meng Wan, Pei Shaorong didn't tell him about things in his previous life, and Pei Shaorong didn't want to recall that kind of bad things. , I don't want to tell my lover that I was so useless at the beginning...

"I'm fine, but I'm so angry..." Pei Shaorong calmly smiled at Mo Xiaobao, and then looked at Cen Jianian. "Little Fatty, how did you know the truth about Su Yuexia's murder?"

Although he was angry, Pei Shaorong was not a fool, since now Cen Ziwen and Su Yuexia are still living a fairy life happily.

That proves that Su Yuexia's murder was really secret, how did a half-year-old child like Cen's family know the truth?

"I'm not Little Fatty, my name is Cen Jianian!" Hearing Pei Shaorong's name, Cen Jianian corrected with his eyes wide open, and Mo Xiaobao laughed beside him.

"This is what Aunt Taohong told me at home. Aunt Taohong is the girl who burns the fire in the kitchen. Aunt Taohong got married last month, so she told me when she left!"

"Aunt Taohong asked me to go to my grandfather to save my mother, but I couldn't find the way to my grandfather's house. I saw you when you came to my house that day. You said you came from my grandfather's house..."

Pei Shaorong pondered, "That Do you know where Aunt Taohong is now?"

"I know, she lives in Feng Dazhuang's house, Feng Dazhuang is the one who killed pigs on West Street, where he buys all the meat for my family!"

"Well, I see, you go home now, Don't tell anyone what Aunt Taohong said to you, it won't work even if it's from the grandpa's house..."

"Uncle, you must help me find my grandpa, my mother misses my grandpa, she calls me every day in the house. Grandpa, my father is a big bad guy, he beats my mother and me, it hurts a lot, you see..."

Xiao Pangdun nodded, then lifted his sleeves and stretched out his arms and swayed them on Pei Shaorong and Mo Xiaobao's hands Akira, the bruises on it look a little scary.

Pei Shaorong was silent for a while, looked at the child in front of him and nodded, and when the restaurant's dishes were served, Little Fatty devoured it before leaving.

As soon as Little Fatty left, Pei Shaorong and Mo Xiaobao didn't stay long. After two bites, they would take out their own lunch box and pack the rest of the dishes away.

This was the first time Xiao Er saw that he came to such a big restaurant to eat with his own lunch box. He stared at the two of them curiously and hilariously and whispered to the poor ghost.

Pei Shaorong and Mo Xiaobao didn't care at all. One is that they have developed the character of cherishing any grain of grain in the last days, and the other is that they are used to saving.

No matter how little Er whispered, the two still packed and played happily, two real hamster husbands!

After leaving the restaurant, after the Lantern Festival, thinking about what Xiao Pangdun said, Pei Shaorong and Mo Xiaobao discussed it and decided to understand the whole story.

Now everything is said by Xiao Pangdun, and this is told by a pink girl, no one knows whether it is true or not.

However, in Pei Shaorong's view, most of this matter is closely related, but to be cautious, he will not recklessly run back to the village and ask the village chief to save people.

If something goes wrong, he and Mo Xiaobao will definitely be the first to suffer as civilians without any power and against the county magistrate!

They have all died once, and they are people who have experienced the end of the world. Pei Shaorong will never do good things without certainty. He still wants to live a good life with his A Bao to have a big fat boy.

Of course, if he finds out that the matter is really as Xiao Pangdun said, and he has enough confidence, Pei Shaorong is very willing to help the village head's family behind his back.

As an unlucky bastard who used to wear a green hat, Pei Shaorong can definitely be regarded as a cynical young man who has killed all the men and women in the world!