Chapter 62

The news brought by Zheng San is not good or bad for Pei Shaorong. The supplies in his space are enough for him and Mo Xiaobao to eat and drink for many years, but it is enough to break his peaceful life.

If things are really like what Zheng San said, the entire mountain stream falls into the disaster area, and all the refugees migrate towards Yueyang, then it is really bad news.

Moreover, there have been some unusual warnings in Linjiang Village before. If there is no accident, most of these are warnings from God. That is to say, Yueyang's side may change in the near future. The disaster area...

Thinking of this, Pei Shaorong and Mo Xiaobao quietly bought some food in Yueyang City like Zheng San and others before heading back to the village.

Before the news of the mountain and creek disasters spreads and causes panic, we must prepare early!

If Yueyang's side is about to usher in a disaster, there are only two ways that Pei Shaorong can think of.

In fact, neither of the two methods is a good choice. Leaving Yueyang City, they are not familiar with the terrain of the entire Dali country like Zheng San and others. Going out is a black eye, and it is very dangerous to wander outside.

But if you prepare food and stick to it, it is not a safe way. Who knows how long this disaster will last. If there is chaos at that time, it is possible for people to call the door to grab food. He has space and is not afraid, but what about the others? ?

Not to mention the other people in Linjiang Village, just A Bao's parents. Although Father Mo is not good, can A Bao really have the heart to leave his parents alone?

I can ignore Father Mo ruthlessly, but A Bao is different. After all, he is also his own father. Can he still die before his eyes?

Mo Xiaobao is a little bit resentful that Father Mo treats him badly. He always dislikes him as a little brother and is partial. When he was still in the marriage, he treated him like that, but it was not to the level of deep hatred.

So whether to leave or stay is really a question, and more importantly, it doesn't matter where you come from another world or where you live.

But Abao is different. He grew up here and has feelings for Linjiang Village. There are his lovers and friends here. Once he leaves, Abao will definitely feel very uncomfortable.

Therefore, Pei Shaorong actually prefers to stay, not only for Mo Xiaobao, but also because the danger of leaving is not small, and Yueyang will suffer disasters, which is just speculation.

In the end, Pei Shaorong decided to stay and be prepared to respond to changes without change, and he had to return to the village as soon as possible to tell the village chief the news.

Since he decided to stay, then he and Linjiang Village are grasshoppers on the same boat. If something really happens in the future, and the whole village has no food to eat, they still eat meat at home. That's not the rhythm of courting death.

As a result, before Pei Shaorong could tell the news and let everyone prepare food to deal with the disaster, the goddess Huang of Linjiang Village played a big god in the square in front of the whole village, and spread the disaster news

... How could this Goddess Huang know that the disaster was coming? It wasn't that she was really divine, but that a nephew came from her family who had escaped from the famine in advance from Shanxi.

Knowing the news suddenly, Goddess Huang's first reaction was to stock up on food, and then her second reaction was to dance the big god and pretend to be a fairy!

Goddess Huang, Goddess Huang, just by hearing her name, you can tell what she does. She specializes in feudal superstition to deceive money. She is a moth like Qin Ergou and other hooligans.

Although Goddess Huang is called Goddess Huang, people in the village actually know that she has no psychic ability at all, and her ability to dance gods is all fooled by her mouth.

So Huang Shenpo's business is really not very good. This time I learned the news of Shanxi in advance, and I remembered the flowering of jujube trees in the village some time ago.

Goddess Huang immediately had an idea in her mind. She had to pretend to be a god for a while, so that the villagers would believe that she was a goddess with 'real ability', and she would definitely be able to make money in the future!

Originally, everyone didn't believe in Goddess Huang, but in order to convince everyone, Goddess Huang replayed the trick of 'fleeing to find relatives' for her nephew who had escaped from the famine.

The villagers didn't believe this trick at first, but after a while, the town's yamen sent someone to arrest Huang Shenpo's nephew.

When leaving, one of the officers and soldiers did not keep his mouth shut, and accidentally leaked the news of the mountain stream disaster and refugees, which immediately made the villagers of Linjiang Village panic.

In fact, the yamen people have long known about the mountain and creek disasters, but they have ordered them not to speak out, so as not to cause panic among everyone.

Facts have proved that the news broke in Linjiang Village, and it really made everyone panic like a bomb.

You can't believe what the goddess Huang said, and you can't believe what the yamen said. If tens of thousands of disaster victims immigrated to Shanxi, they would be miserable.

When these people immigrated, they had money and food to say, but those who had no money and no food came here and were starving, so they were not allowed to rob people!

There is also the matter of the reduction of wild fruit animals around the mountain around two months. Anyone with a little brain can think that this is definitely a precursor to disaster and famine!

When Pei Shaorong and Mo Xiaobao came back, all they saw was the villagers carrying baskets and sacks of food, as if they were moving in a hurry.

"Auntie, what's wrong with everyone?" Pei Shaorong pulled an old woman who was passing by.

"Oh, it's Pei Xianggong, hurry up, hurry up to buy food in the town, this is going to be a disaster, and the refugees from the mountains and rivers are coming... Hey, I won't tell you, I'm going to buy the green brick fence The yard, it's good to guard against people at that time!"

After saying a few words, the old woman left in a hurry. Now, in addition to buying food, people in the village who have a little savings are ruthlessly going to buy blue bricks and build a wall like Pei's house.

Thinking about it, many people think that the Pei family is too prescient. It's fine on weekdays. If those who escaped from the disaster really came, the blue brick wall would play a big role!

Now the villagers in the village who were greedy and sold all the food at home because of the rising food prices regretted it badly, and all day long, they scolded the people in the town who knew the news for a long time.

This increase in the purchase price of grain clearly entices everyone to sell the grain, and after the disaster news comes out, sell it to everyone at a high price to earn black money!

The people who only sold part of the food before were fine, but the villagers who greedily sold all the food in the family cried bitterly this time. Now the price of food in the town has doubled

... Jiahe Mo Lanzhu didn't listen to Father Mo's words. Not only did they sell the grain harvested this year, but even the old grain that was not eaten last year was replaced with silver.

Now that the price of food in the town has risen several times, the Sun family is in a tragedy. The popular family is about to suffer from internal injuries. Mo Lanzhu is even more angry and has a premature birth.

The production of Moran beads, Father Mo rushed over as soon as he got the news, not because he was worried about his daughter, but because of the incense that the Sun family had promised to adopt.

If it was said that Father Mo used to really like Mo Lanzhu in addition to the silver, but Mo Lanzhu's indifference over the years and the way he looked when he hadn't borrowed the silver before made Father Mo angrier.

He was originally a man who preferred sons to daughters. No matter how much he liked his daughter, he wouldn't have much. This is another daughter who is not familiar with him and only knows how to deceive him. It's no wonder that Father Mo is happy.

Although he was too ruthless to let Mo Lanzhu die, Father Mo was resolutely unwilling to give Mo Lanzhu any more money.

At this moment, Father Mo really hated that he was obsessed with wanting to go to the Sun family's light, but he didn't lose money by stealing chickens, and he didn't know when he would get the money back.

Since the Sun family is still not on the money, the incense promised to adopt must be fulfilled for him, otherwise he will still be called Tie Rooster?

Father Mo ran to the Sun's house aggressively with the adoptive contract, and was dumbfounded. He seemed to have a bad time this year. Mo Lanzhu gave birth to a daughter...

Pei Shaorong and Mo Xiaobao came from Father Mo. Where did Aunt Qin hear? In the past few days, Father Mo was so angry that apart from burying his head in preparing food with everyone, he stayed at home and was sulking.

"If you want me to tell me, why is Father Mo sullen, he can still suffer from losses? It's the Sun family who should be angry..."

Aunt Qin covered her mouth and smiled, Father Mo is indeed Father Mo, a famous villager Iron Rooster, there are too few people in this world who can make him suffer.

As soon as he arrived at the Sun family that day and found out that Mo Lanzhu had given birth to a daughter, Father Mo had the urge to collapse. He couldn't help but learn from Pei Shaorong's words

. Dad has made careful calculations, whether it is the Sun family that develops the Mo family, or the money later, or the adoption, he will not lose money.

Anyway, he has an IOU for the money, so he is not afraid of the Sun family's default. He also has a contract for adoption, and the Sun family can't go back on it. There is also the possibility of having a daughter...

On the Sun family's side, the second elder of the Sun family was originally angry that his son's daughter-in-law's head was caught in the door, and the ignorant promised to adopt a step-grandson.

Now, as soon as Father Mo came to the door, the two elders of the Sun family were immediately happy, and without a word, they shoved the newborn baby girl to Father Mo.

Don't you want a grandson? No, my granddaughter is also a grandson...

On the spot, Dad Mo was so angry that the nnd Sun family dared to trick him, Dad Mo, he was really impatient!

Father Mo also has a bottom line. His bottom line is silver and the incense of the Mo family. Now not only has he lost most of his hard-earned money in his life, but this incense has also become an empty contract. gas.

He often walks by the river, how can he not wet his shoes, is he the one who is said to have been pecked by geese all year round?

In a fit of rage, Father Mo went into a rage, the food was gone, and the fields were no longer planted. He took a dry tobacco stick and a kitchen knife and ran to the Sun's house to live.

Father Mo is also thick-skinned. No matter what reason your Sun family finds to shirk, as long as he doesn't pay back the money, he won't leave.

The incense was gone, and he had to get his money back. As for Moranzhu, who was married to the Sun family, Father Mo was even more angry.

Not only did this daughter not help herself, but she also helped the Sun family to scold him as a rogue iron cock, and even cut ties with him, which directly made Father Mo even more popular.

Every day, as soon as the Sun family had dinner, he would run to the table with his chopsticks, chop with a kitchen knife, and hula hula, as if he was rushing to eat, filling his stomach and then talking about paying back the money.

The Sun family didn't have dinner, so Father Mo was even happier. He went straight to the kitchen to make a delicious meal and poured it into his stomach, and then went on to say that he would pay back the money!

Father Mo has an IOU, and he needs to take a debt that is justifiable. The Sun family has already justified their losses. No matter how angry or speechless they are, they can't say that they will not repay the money.

But when you meet a person like Father Mo, that is a scholar who meets a soldier. It is not clear why he doesn't care whether your Sun family has face or not. In short, he is not going to leave until the money is paid.

If the Sun family wanted to chase people away, Father Mo would use a kitchen knife... If the

Sun family wanted to repay the debt, Father Mo would go to the government...

The Sun family wanted to shirk away, but Father Mo would make a fuss every day...

Anyway, Father Mo was barefoot and not afraid of wearing shoes, and he was very thick-skinned. Lai implemented the 'do-it-yourself food and clothing' strategy in the Sun family, and he lived a very unrestrained life. .

The Sun family had too many things to worry about, and there was nothing to do with him. In the end, they could only grit their teeth and take out the money to send away the god of plague, Father Mo. The in-law relationship was basically broken.

As soon as he got the money, Father Mo hummed and went home. Now he can see clearly that everything is still there, and it is still better for him to rely on everything. He no longer cares about the prosperity of the Sun family!