Chapter 18

Mo Xiaobao ran home full of shyness and sweetness. Pei Shaorong was overjoyed when he returned home with his things on his back. He stared at his hand, recalling the warmth of holding the boy's hand, and the smile on his face couldn't fade.

No matter how dull he is at this moment, Pei Shaorong also knows that he is in love with the boy Mo Xiaobao.

Otherwise, with his temperament that he has lived in the last days for several years, it is absolutely impossible to meddle in other people's affairs for no reason, and it is impossible to share the food that he values ​​most!

Pei Shaorong is not a tangled person either. After realizing that his inexplicable feeling for Mo Xiaobao is that he likes it, he naturally accepts this fact.

Just for the reason of returning the vegetable basket, Pei Shaorong went to Mo's house that night, and was happier when he saw Mo Xiaobao shyly hiding in the corner to look at himself.

For the next two days, Pei Shaorong didn't go to town to sell skewers. Except for preparing preserved fruit and persimmon cakes at home, he ran into the village and around Mo's house to meet Mo Xiaobao.

Every time Mo Xiaobao sees him, he seems to be a different person. He doesn't have the carefree, fierce and vicious look he had when he was in the cave for the first time. Instead, he lowered his head and didn't dare to look at him. Will be shy to leave quickly.

Seeing that look, Pei Shaorong felt hot and itchy in his heart. After thinking about it for several days, Pei Shaorong finally decided that he would marry Mo Xiaobao back home.

Being alone in a different world, his decision to say that he is not lonely is a lie, and Mo Xiaobao is the first person who has moved his heart in so many years other than Meng Wan's blindness. Pei Shaorong doesn't want to miss anything!

But when he made a decision and hadn't acted yet, Father Mo found another marriage for Mo Xiaobao...

In other words, with Mo Xiaobao's current reputation, it would be really incomparable to say kiss It's difficult, but Father Mo really doesn't want to keep Mo Xiaobao at home anymore.

Therefore, after thinking about it left and right, the matchmaker that Father Mo looked for finally received news that a family in Shanghe Village was willing to marry Mo Xiaobao.

With Mo Xiaobao's reputation, it is not a good family to marry him now. The man is in his fifties this year, and he has a wife at home. To marry Mo Xiaobao is to be a child. Blacksmith-like attention let him go to work.

This time, the betrothal gift was not as much as what Pan Blacksmith had given him. With two and a half dollars, Father Mo agreed without any hesitation. He was going to let the matchmaker come over to formally engage in marriage. As long as he could marry Mo Xiaobao now, he would be content. !

"What?" As soon as Mo Xiaobao heard his father's words, his face immediately turned pale. "Father, I won't marry, that person is already fifty, and half of his body is buried in the ground, why do you keep pushing me into the fire pit!"

" You bastard!" Father Mo slapped the table, "If you don't get married, you won't get married. The parents are the masters of marriage. There is no reason for you to refute. This time, if you want to ruin the marriage for Laozi again, you will get out of Mo's family. I don't want to. I will support you for the rest of my life..."

Although Mo Xiaobao is bold, Father Mo is very authoritative at home, shrinking his neck, but still very stubborn.

"Father, don't marry me to Shanghe Village. You said that the man is so old. I used to be a child. Didn't I have to be a widow for the rest of my life when I married?"

"What happened to the widow? That family is rich , you are also blessed to be a widow..."

Father Mo's eyes widened and he continued, "A Bao, there is nothing I can do, look at you, no man wants you now, it's good to find someone now..."

" "..." Mo Xiaobao pursed his lips and didn't speak, his eyes were red, he knew his own situation, and it was not easy to find someone else because of his current situation.

But even if he couldn't find someone else, he wouldn't want to marry someone he didn't like and be a widow if he didn't get married in his life, not to mention that he still had someone in his heart now.

It was hard to escape the fire pit of Pan Blacksmith. Why did his father find him a man who buried half of his body in the ground again, Mo Xiaobao couldn't tell the sadness in his heart, did he hate it so much?

"A Bao, just recognize this marriage, just stay at home and go over there when someone comes to hire you, don't be too disrespectful, and don't look at any man who would like you to marry you now. ..."

Father Mo sighed, he didn't want to dislike his little brother like this, after all, it was his own, but it was a fact.

Thinking of marrying the eldest daughter of a scholar, Father Mo disliked Mo Xiaobao more and more, how could there be such a big gap between being born by the same parents.

This little brother is not as good-looking as his daughter, but his temperament is also very carefree and frizzy. Although he can work, he has always worried about himself since he was a child, and made him embarrassed. Home has become a joke in the village!

"..."

Hearing what Father Mo disliked, Mo Xiaobao felt even more sad and wronged. He wanted to say that someone liked him too. Brother Pei probably liked him, and he held his hand that day. A few days ago Tian met Lao Jian himself in the village...

But he didn't say it in the end, these are all his own guesses, and no one has said it. If he, an unmarried brother, really said it, it would be a shame.

Moreover, Pei Shaorong has been staying at home these past few days, thinking about his own feelings and never looking for Mo Xiaobao again, Mo Xiaobao is already a little uneasy in his heart.

Although he looked at Pei Shaorong's actions, he seemed to be interested in himself, but he didn't see Pei Shaorong for so many days, nor did he come to propose marriage, Mo Xiaobao began to worry about whether Pei Shaorong was also looking down on him because of his reputation. he.

Brother Pei has never said that he likes him and that if he wants to marry him, all his thoughts are just wishful thinking.

The more I thought about it, the more sad I felt. After being locked in the house by Father Mo, Mo Xiaobao sat lonely on the bed and slowly picked up the needle and thread at the head of the bed. That day, Brother Pei said that his clothes and shoes were not enough...

See you, Father Mo Mo Xiaobao finally stopped making trouble this time. He accepted the arrangement and was relieved. Seeing that Mo Xiaobao's face was much better, he secretly thought that he could finally marry this little brother.

He doesn't ask Mo Xiaobao to find a good brother-in-law for him like the eldest daughter, as long as he doesn't let himself post it again in the future, it will be good!

Linjiang Village is not big. Anyone in the village who throws an egg can instantly spread the word, and it becomes a gossip in everyone's mouth. The news that Father Mo has found a marriage for Mo Xiaobao also naturally spread.

"Father Mo, I heard that your Bao is going to get married again?" The gossip village woman and man stood at the door of his house eating dinner while making fun of Father Mo who was passing by.

"Go, go, go, what do you mean by getting married again, my little treasure is the first kiss!" Father

Mo's face turned pale, although he didn't like seeing his little brother very much, but he didn't allow others to talk nonsense, it's a matter of The face of his family.

"Come on, I've been kissed back twice, hahaha, I heard that you also asked your family's Bao to be a child for an old man. Father Mo really has you..." The gossip folks continued to laugh, not afraid of Mr. Mo at all. Daddy's face.

"..."

Hearing the jokes of the villagers, Father Mo's face darkened, he stopped talking, and left with a straight face, ignoring the villagers who continued to gossip and joke behind him.

The discussion in the village and Father Mo's reaction were all heard and seen by Pei Shaorong outside the crowd, and the whole person stood there dumbfounded.

Aunt Qin next to him stared at the back of Father Mo leaving with a pity and regret.

"Hey, this child Abao has a hard life. If his father didn't favor his sister at the beginning, and used all the family's money to support the eldest son-in-law, he wouldn't have let Abao be assigned to the Wang family and then be dismissed from his relatives. The thing..."

"What a good boy, my aunt watched him grow up, hey, eldest brother, my aunt said that I would put you in a pair, but now it seems that there is no drama..."

"I heard that the man She's in her fifties, and although there is some money in the family, A Bao's marriage will be over in the second half of her life..."

Aunt Qin said while shaking her head. A few days ago, she said that the eldest brother and A Bao were paired together. A good match, who would have known that this old man Mo would give him such a crop again.

A Bao is only eighteen years old, and the man is half-dead. He can be A Bao's grandfather, and let A Bao be a child. This is really going to be a widow within two days of marriage, and he will serve his eldest wife for the rest of his life. It's hard work, it's just a fool.

Aunt Qin couldn't help sighing and chanting, and Pei Shaorong listened more and more deeply. When he thought that the person he liked was about to marry someone else, and he was still an old man who could be Grandpa A Bao, he was instantly angry. , the clenched fist has the urge to kill!

After coming back from rebirth, Pei Shaorong's biggest goal and wish is to live a life of peace and stability, and to live a life of delicious food and drink.

As for the other half, after going through Meng Wan's incident, Pei Shaorong actually had some resistance to finding the other half of his life. Even if he was lonely and old, he didn't want others to disturb his life.

This feeling is even stronger after crossing into this strange world, not only the shadow of being betrayed and killed at the beginning.

It's more because he doesn't feel that people born in two worlds, and people who are thousands of years apart in time, space and living environment can have a common language.

But this kind of idea was all denied and defeated after meeting Mo Xiaobao. Obviously the first time we met was not very good. The young man still scolded himself as a rogue and a rogue. Obviously he should be angry, but at the time, he felt inexplicable funny and cute.

Later, he made all sorts of inexplicable actions that he couldn't even explain, and when he talked to the young man, he was a bullshit, but he felt very happy, and he was happier than ever.

Whether it is love at first sight or fate, Pei Shaorong only knows that Mo Xiaobao cannot marry someone else!

Taking a deep breath, Pei Shaorong patted Aunt Qin who was still sighing with regret, showing a gentle and honest smile.

"Aunt Qin, I have a crush on a little brother, can you help me as a matchmaker?"