Chapter 61

Aunt Mo had a bad nose at Sun's house, but here's where Father Mo went to Pei's house.

Pei Shaorong never planned to sell his own food, and even if he wanted to sell food, he would definitely be paying attention to replacing his own space inventory with ancient natural rice.

Pei Shaorong is also a person who has experienced the end of the world. When Father Mo said a little, he reacted. No matter if Father Mo was right or not, he had a bottom line in his heart.

The plan to sell a lot of land to start planting and the plan of the owner of the tenant farm have also been put on hold for the time being.

I just traveled here for a year, and I don't know much about it, and some of the natural environments are also different from the world I used to be.

No matter what, Father Mo is an old man who has lived for most of his life. Since he said it's wrong, it's not a problem to be on guard. Anyway, people who come back in the end of the world will be at ease when they have food at home!

What Father Mo felt was wrong was not publicized everywhere except for a letter to his two descendants.

This is just his own feeling. Now that there is a bumper harvest of grain in the fields, the price of grain in the town has also risen sharply, and everything looks peaceful. It is strange that others will listen to his words and keep the grain. If you say it, you can only be called a lunatic. .

Father Mo is not the kind of person who is worried about the country and the world. He doesn't have to go around looking for scolding, telling the Pei family and the Sun family is just asking for peace of mind.

The daughter-in-law and son-in-law of the two families are his descendants, and he can't really ignore it when he is alive and dead. Otherwise, how can he explain to his ancestors when he arrives at the bottom

of the mountain ... Everyone in the village has seen the decrease in wild animals this year, but the situation is not serious. Except for a few people, everyone doesn't pay much attention to it.

However, this year, the price of food in the town suddenly went up for some unknown reason, but these farmers were very happy. The peasants, they live by the crops in the fields all year round.

Pei Shaorong is also very happy. This is the first time he has harvested grain from the fields. The serious, sweet and white rice grain is different from the previous harvest of watermelon and tomatoes. The staple food will always give people a different kind of peace of mind.

As soon as the food in the field was collected, Pei Shaorong put it all in the space, and started making persimmons this year with Mo Xiaobao. The sale of a persimmon for three cents cannot be ignored!

Pei Shaorong didn't plan to make persimmon cakes like vermicelli, after all, this thing is just a rare thing for everyone to buy during the New Year.

If you do too much, Yueyang City and the people around Yueyang City will not be able to consume it, then the price will be reduced, and hiring workers to make a lot of it will outweigh the gain.

And although there are not many people here who can make persimmon cakes, it is not that there is none. This business is not his Pei Shaorong's exclusive business.

Yueyang City didn't even have the kind of regular merchants who shipped dried persimmons for sale, and he didn't plan to go outside by himself.

So this persimmon cake, Pei Shaorong thinks that the amount of persimmon trees he can make in his own two acres is almost the same every year.

And just when everyone was immersed in the joy of a bumper grain harvest, a strange thing happened in Linjiang Village. The jujube tree at the head of the village was blooming!

It is not uncommon for jujube trees to bloom, but the blooming jujube tree at the entrance of the village is rare. You must know that this jujube tree has existed in Linjiang Village for at least a hundred years.

In recent decades, this jujube tree, let alone jujube, has never bloomed. If the tree hadn't been green all the time, everyone would have thought that the tree was dead, and now it's blooming suddenly, which is really rare.

For a time, there was a lot of discussion in the village, and they said that it was like the blooming of the iron tree, which must be a good omen.

"Aunt Qin, why do you think the jujube tree at the entrance of the village has bloomed? I heard from my mother before that the tree didn't bloom and bear fruit when she was a child..."

Aunt Qin and Brother Lin chatted while sitting in Pei's yard. Mo Xiaobao and Lin Ge'er are both young, and their common sense experience is not as good as that of Aunt Qin when chatting.

"I don't know about that tree..." Aunt Qin shook her head, "but I think it's not some good omen from the villagers, it's too weird..."

"Well, my father came to the house a few days ago. Tell me and Big Brother Pei not to sell food, he said the weather is not right..." Mo Xiaobao nodded in agreement.

"Abao, did your father really say that? Then did he sell food this year?" Aunt Qin's face changed and became serious after hearing what Mo Xiaobao said.

Now that the price of food in the town is rising, everyone is eager to sell all the food in their hands and exchange them for money to make a fortune, including her family.

But this time, Father Mo, the iron rooster, is not rare in money, it is even rarer than the flowering of the jujube tree!

"That's what you said!" Mo Xiaobao said, "My father probably didn't sell food either, he didn't even borrow a donkey cart..."

According to Father Mo's character of taking advantage, his little brother had a donkey cart, and he sold it. A food truck would never borrow a few cents from the village head's house. Mo Xiaobao knew his father very well.

"..."

After listening to Mo Xiaobao's words, Aunt Qin fell silent, thinking to herself, according to Father Mo's iron-rooster character, she would give up such a good opportunity to make money, then this is worthy of attention. .

If the jujube tree at the entrance of the village is blooming, it is not a good sign. If the old rooster Mo said that the weather is not right, it will be a sad day next year...

"A Bao, since your father said this, then listen to your father and tell the big brother not to sell the food. Your family's current situation is not bad for that few silver."

Aunt Qin said to Mo Xiaobao with a serious face . After finishing, he looked at Lin Ge'er and said, "And Lin Ge'er, when you go home, tell your husband, auntie is not at ease. If there is something, the family has food and is not afraid!"

"Well, Auntie, I know, I'll tell Brother Tie Shi when I go back later..." Brother Lin nodded earnestly and remembered.

In addition to Aunt Qin and Father Mo, several other families in the village felt that something was wrong. In the end, more than 20 of the 180 households in the village chose to do the same thing as Father Mo and kept the food for this year!

However, although some strange things were said, Linjiang Village was peaceful until a few years ago, nothing happened, and there was no famine disaster that Father Mo was worried about.

Several families who were as careful about keeping food as Father Mo before regretted it. Now that the price of food in the town has dropped back to the original price, everyone missed a good opportunity to make money.

The Sun family and Mo Lanzhu, who had been warned by Father Mo sent Aunt Mo, were even more angry at Father Mo this time. Fortunately, they didn't listen to this iron cock, otherwise they would lose a lot!

Of course, there are still some people, such as Father Rumo, who not only did not regret missing this opportunity to make money, but became more vigilant in their hearts.

Pei Shaorong felt that it didn't matter. He was not afraid of this famine disaster, but it was best not to come if he could not come. He had planned to buy more fields, but he also temporarily suspended it.

Forget this matter, the persimmons at home are ready, and Pei Shaorong is going to sell them as soon as possible.

Last year, because I just arrived and got married with A Bao, the persimmons were made late, and they were sold after the year. If it wasn't for the Lantern Festival and missed the festival, the persimmons would not be sold for three cents.

Because this year's persimmons are all picked from the persimmon trees that are carefully cared for by themselves, the persimmons made are much better than last year. If they were sold a year ago, they might be worth more than three cents!

After packing up the things and asking the Qin family and the Xue family to help take care of the fields for a few days, the shops in the town were also watched by the hired workers, and Pei Shaorong took Mo Xiaobao to Yueyang City again.

Except for the Lantern Festival, Pei Shaorong brought Mo Xiaobao to Yueyang City, and he was afraid of being discovered when he went to Yueyang City. Pei Shaorong quietly left alone.

The home is not busy now, and Yueyang City is the most prosperous place to play. Of course, he has to take A Bao to relax and play, lest A Bao stay at home for a long time and think about it.

As soon as they arrived in Yueyang City, Pei Shaorong and Mo Xiaobao found the dim sum shop that traded persimmons last year. This was agreed with the shopkeeper last year, and all the persimmons in his family were purchased by the dim sum shop.

Therefore, the appearance of this year's persimmons is much better than last year's wild persimmons, and the purchase price of each persimmon is one penny higher.

The yield of ancient crops is not as good as in modern times. There are a total of 6,000 catties of persimmons on two acres of land, and one persimmon is about 120 grams. Except for those that were damaged during the production process, there are more than 20,000 persimmon cakes that have been made.

A persimmon is four cents, and the total income of this persimmon is about 60 taels. Pei Shaorong is very satisfied. Sure enough, the rare thing is a huge profit!

After disposing of the persimmons, Pei Shaorong and Mo Xiaobao started to play in Yueyang City again, enjoying the two-person world belonging to two people.

And in the process of playing, Pei Shaorong keenly discovered that something was wrong in Yueyang City. All the food prices this year seemed to be a little more expensive than last year.

It was only when Pei Shaorong saw Zheng San, a businessman he met last year, at the pier to greet him and chat that he knew that something really happened!

"Brother Pei, you don't know, it's really thanks to those tents you sold to us, we didn't live in the inn, and we saved our lives. "..."

"As a result, I left the mountain stream, and the Luohe was flooded with drought. The disaster victims along the road, I am a mother, this time I went out to do business, but I lost a lot of money, and I almost took my life in!"

Zheng San said with lingering fears, they are businessmen The main thing is to run around, and this year is the same. After a short stay at home for a month, I embarked on a business trip again.

As a result, this time, I don't know if it's a bad time or something. Zheng San and others will encounter disasters every time they go to places, it's like hitting evil.

Earthquakes, droughts, and disasters all the way from the western mountains and rivers, let alone business, it is like a miracle that everyone can save their lives...

"Now that place in the west can't be left alone..."

Said, Zheng San looked around vigilantly, and his voice became weaker as he said, "Brother Pei, let me tell you the truth, this happened just now, and the imperial court has only received the news, and the rescuers have not yet arrived, and the entire mountain stream has not yet arrived. The refugees from here have already come this way..."

"In my opinion, at the speed of refugees, they will be able to get here in three months at most. If Brother Pei believes me and prepares early, I think things will change..."

"I met merchants who came out of the capital on the way. They told me that I heard that it was the majesty of our Dali country who offended the fairy in the sky and sent us a catastrophe punishment!"

After speaking, Zheng San hurriedly made peace with him. When the caravan left, Pei Shaorong saw them sell some of the horses, hired a boat, bought a lot of grain and salt before leaving.