Chapter 68

The purpose of Pei Shaorong looking for matchmaker Cai is very simple, just to let matchmaker Cai lead a red line to Sun Yaocai and put a woman in him to be lively and lively.

As for who this woman is, of course it's Xue Huaer, who is a hero. This sour show is not pitiful and sympathetic to others being bullied by a bully like him. Bar.

Aunt Xue doesn't really want to marry Xue Hua'er as his equal wife. She has already delivered it to her door. How suitable is Sun Yaocai?

And Moranzhu, isn't she looking forward to the beautiful love in the fairy tale world all day long. If multiple women share her man, let's see if this woman can continue to be a fake white lotus!

Of course, all of these plans are just what Pei Shaorong thought. Whether these ideas can be realized or not depends on whether Sun Yao will not be tempted. After all, he can't force others to get married as an outsider.

Pei Shaorong didn't really ask Cai matchmaker to do anything, but just gave the matchmaker some money to make the matchmaker run on both sides, raise points, and match up.

If Sun Yaocai is really good, then this plan will fail, but Pei Shaorong still thinks of being a sour scholar. The sourness is a little sour, and this dedication is worth admiring.

But if this sour show can't stand the temptation, he can't blame him for stabbing him in the back. The great grandfather of Chairman Mao told us to treat the enemy as cruel and ruthless as the harsh winter...

After this silent insidiousness, Pei Shaorong It doesn't matter how the matchmaker Cai went to the two to sway around to match up, anyway, there is so much time, this plan is not enough, there is still another plan, in short, Meng Wan will want to be peaceful in her life!

And now, he has to take good care of his Bao, and revenge is important to Gu Ran, but nothing in this life is as important as Bao and the child in his womb!

Because of the drought, most of the crops in the fields could not be planted, so Pei Shaorong suspended his farming plan.

All the saplings and fruit seedlings have been packed up and put away in the space. According to the current weather, the seedlings will definitely die in the sun.

At this moment, the only crops left in the field are sweet potatoes and potatoes. Although these two things are drought tolerant, they do not need water at all.

When it doesn't rain, everyone can only fetch water from the river by themselves. The manpower is limited, the river water is also decreasing, and there are only so many fields that can be planted.

Not to mention that Pei's family is small. Pei Shaorong finally planted two acres of ten acres of land. It is really not a job for humans to carry water under the scorching sun of forty degrees.

Now the harvest is also poor in this weather, and it is not cost-effective to have too many fields. I have a lot of grain in my space cellar to eat, so I don't need to be so tired.

Even if the villagers doubted, he could have gone to the mountains to wander around and come back as food from hunting. Pei Shaorong has done this since the fields could no longer be planted.

And while he was going up the mountain, Pei Shaorong secretly went into the deep mountain without Mo Xiaobao. Compared with the outside, there was no drought in the deep mountain.

Therefore, Pei Shaorong simply planted the fruit tree seedlings in the space into the deep mountains. The trees were already full. If the drought lasted for a few years, what would happen to his fruit tree plan? All right!

I also heard from people in the village that it is not easy for my little brother to conceive and give birth to a child. If he is not careful, he will have a miscarriage, and even bring an adult at a loss.

Now that A Bao is pregnant, he must be with him carefully and not be distracted, and let others come to Pei Shaorong.

Mo Xiaobao found that there was no sign of a pregnant man before pregnancy, but after this discovery, all kinds of hobbies of the pregnant person ran out.

People who are pregnant especially like to eat sour and spicy food, especially Mo Xiaobao. He originally had a good appetite, but after being pregnant, he can eat it even more.

But Mo Xiaobao can eat, and Pei Shaorong doesn't dare to condone him. The appetite must be restrained, and the nutrition can keep up.

This little brother is different from a woman. If the child in the womb grows too big, the adult will be in danger when the child is born.

While I was happy that Abao had a body, Pei Shaorong was also very worried, but seeing that Mo Xiaobao could eat sour and spicy things, he couldn't help but think what would Abao give birth to at that time?

They say sour and spicy girls, but Bao is not too hot or sour, he has a great appetite, his belly is not very obvious, and he can't see the roundness and sharpness

. What is it, he likes it all!

But this first one is still a son. In the future, when Po has a daughter and a younger brother, he can have a brother who hurts, fights, and walks on his back. What a warm picture.

But if you have a daughter or a little brother, it's not bad. The elder sister takes care of people carefully. If you want to be both male and female, if you have a little brother, ahem, it's even better. It's better to be both a brother and a sister, the best of both worlds!

Thinking of the images of children and grandchildren around his knees in the future, Pei Shaorong's mouth cracked to the roots of his ears, and his heart was full of sweet feelings. Happiness is actually nothing but such a dull life...

A Bao is pregnant with a child, and the Pei family is considered to be It was festive, but the weather outside was getting hotter and hotter, and you could sweat all over when you went out. There was no air conditioner in ancient times, so it was useless for everyone to hold a big fan.

But fortunately, the water level of the river next to the village is no longer decreasing. Everyone has food in storage, and the sweet potatoes and potatoes in the fields have survived. It is no problem to support them for two or three years, but life is a bit hard.

Now that the town is completely empty, the villagers who lingered in the town before either continued to walk forward, or all ran to the mountain. After all, there is no supply in the town now.

The villagers in the lower reaches have basically all moved to the upper villages. The village is very lively all of a sudden. The weather is too hot during the day and everyone hides at home to escape the heat.

But when it was cooler in the evening, every family ran out to get some air. The women and brothers gathered around to gossip, and the men gathered to drink a little wine. The atmosphere was very leisurely and cheerful.

But there are people who get drunk and make trouble, women and little brothers gossip and quarrel. In short, it is the joy of living in the countryside to dance around little things, otherwise it will be boring every day!

Indeed, without listening to the gossip in the village, Pei Shaorong felt that it was a bit boring now that he couldn't go out to work and stay at home for a long time.

Especially when I silently stabbed a knife, I really don't remember the panic if I don't test the result of the stab.

Originally, Pei Shaorong didn't have full confidence in letting Cai matchmaker match Sun Yaocai and Xue Huaer.

After all, even if Sun Yaocai is a scholar, the Sun family is in a bad situation now, and they are not rich in money and food, and because of the disaster, most of the next imperial examinations will have to be postponed.

Therefore, Sun Yaocai, a talented scholar who is not diligent in his limbs, is not popular now. Xue Huaer is beautiful, and it is a bit aggrieved that everyone here is envied by the three-inch golden lotus to marry him as his flat wife.

But who knows that this person is really not as good as God, this matchmaker Cai is just using money to do things, intentionally or unintentionally, she ran to the Xue family and Sun's house to chat for a while.

From the beginning to the end, the matchmaker Cai didn't say anything about being a matchmaker, but she mentioned that the Xue family has a beautiful big girl, and the Sun family has a talented man, so these two families are hooked!

Aunt Xue looked down on the rough men in the village who had strength but no money, and Xue Huaer naturally looked down on the men in the village because of her mother's thoughts since elementary school.

As far as Pei Shaorong is concerned, if Aunt Xue hadn't been talking about how good she was, and seeing that Pei Shaorong was really good-looking, gentle, and her family was decent, Xue Huaer would never have been willing to marry Pei. The family is a flat wife.

At that time, when Pei Shaorong rejected her ruthlessly, Xue Huaer was so ashamed that she wanted to die. Of course, this was just what she wanted, and she didn't really want to die. She was still so young.

And Sun Yaocai was 'brave' at that time to fight for her injustice. Although she failed in the end, she was so embarrassed that she was scared to pee, but in Xue Huaer's heart, Sun Yaocai was a hero.

Young and ignorant little girls always admire heroes who stand up for themselves, Xue Huaer is no exception, and Sun Yaocai is also a literate scholar, she naturally thinks more about Sun Yaocai.

On the Sun family's side, Sun Yaocai and Mo Lanzhu have been married for many years, and they have passed the fresh period of love. Now that Mo Lanzhu has given birth to a child, her appearance and figure have naturally changed, and her charm is no longer present.

Coupled with the fact that Father Mo's husband-in-law was looking for trouble all day, it was impossible for the two of them to not have a gap.

Especially after knowing that Mo Lanzhu secretly used contraception two years after marriage, Sun Yaocai was even more angry.

No matter how he liked Moranzhu before, and how the two made a romantic oath, he was a serious ancient man. How many men in ancient times did not care about children?

But who knew that after marrying a wife and coming back for a few years, he didn't get pregnant. When his relationship was good, Sun Yaocai still thought if he had a problem. When his mother said Mo Lanzhu, he still protected him.

It was only later that I found out that it was my wife who was secretly contraceptive behind her back. The reason was that she was too young to have children and it was not good for her health......

To be honest, Moranzhu's reason is actually not wrong. It is really bad for the mother's body to give birth to a child in her teens, but the fault is that she forgot that this place is ancient.

After Sun Yao found out at that time, he was speechless. What kind of nonsense is this? My relatives are still young? Is it bad to have a baby now?

Since ancient times, there are still women and little brothers in these eight townships who didn't get married and gave birth to children when they were young. How could it be wrong when they arrived at Mo Lanzhu's place?

Not to mention that ordinary ancients can't understand it, even Pei Shaorong has to say, this wear has passed through, you can do as the locals do, the strong dragon does not press the head of the snake, and the arm can't twist the thigh!

So when Mo Lanzhu gave birth to another daughter after she finally got pregnant unexpectedly, Sun Yaocai was somewhat dissatisfied with her.

As the saying goes, there are three kinds of unfilial piety, and it is great to have no descendants. Even if Sun Yaocai still has husband and wife feelings for Mo Lanzhu, but Mo Lanzhu has not given birth to a son to the Sun family for so many years, Sun Yaocai naturally has other thoughts in his heart.

And Xue Huaer is good-looking, she was invited by Aunt Xue to be a etiquette master since she was a child, and she is also well-bred, and she also has a golden three-inch golden lotus.

Therefore, when Cai matchmaker mentioned it ambiguously, Sun Yaocai started to think about it. No need for Cai matchmaker to continue talking. Three months later, the Sun family invited the matchmaker to come to Xue's family to propose marriage, and wanted to take Xue Huaer back home as a flat wife. .

As soon as the news came out, Mo Lanzhu was stunned, staring at Sun Yaocai, who was still talking about her love, but was going to marry another woman. He rushed out of the house with scissors...

When he heard the news, Pei Shaorong was seeing A Bao sleeping soundly in his arms, and he still couldn't change his habit of blowing bubbles. People are in pain.

Pei Shaorong leaned on the head of the bed leisurely with a smirk, and the salted fish was still salted fish when he turned over. It's hard to evaluate people with a single tendon.

Since this has come to ancient times, it has to follow the ancient rules, and no one can be an exception. The ability to rely on nothing and the independent characteristic is to seek death. Can ants fight against elephants?

So now when I close my eyes, I can see the future of Moranzhu - darkness!