We Need To Save Her

Wild makes his way to the main terminal and places his slate against it causing it to glow a beautiful calming blue color. Then a voice I have been waiting to hear rings out, causing my heart to stop as I peer around frantically, twirling around in place as I try to find her.

"You're here. I must say...that I am so happy to see that this day has finally arrived. Now Ruta can be freed of Ganon's control. You'll need a map to prevent you from getting lost. The guidance stone there contains the information you will need."

All goes silent after that, my shaky voice calling out, "Mipha?" No response. My fists clench as I look at Wild. "Did you recognize her voice?"

Wild shrugs, "a little. I know that I know her and that we were close before the calamity...but that is about it at the moment. Everything is still a bit fuzzy to me." I'm crestfallen at his words but he continues, "I found out that she was in love with me and wanted to marry me, just a few hours ago when I received this armor."

Wirrily I question, "did you remember that or where you told?"

"...told," Wild looks away seeming to be ashamed.

Placing my hand on his shoulders I smile at him reassuringly, "hey don't worry. You'll get your memories back, and I'll help if I can. I'll always have your back, just like before the calamity."

Wild moves my hands from his shoulders looking a bit awkward with the contact, his face apologetic; "I don't remember you either...I'm sorry."

I wave it off and smile at him, pushing the pain aside from those words, "ah don't worry about it. You'll regain all of your memories in due time. Now let's free Mipha from this place," I give his cheek a soft pinch as I smile at him.

"Wild and I will enter first, the rest of you bring up the rear. (y/n) you will stay in the back of the formation."

The sound of our boots against the divine beast echos through the shoer hallway of Vah Ruta; the malice eye that was up ahead was already taken out by Wild when we arrived. A small guardian is patrolling the corridor along with a few Lizsolfos and Blue Tektite. The bones of the Lizsolfos appear to be yellowed due to age, with numerous cracks along the bones' surface. In its clawed hands, they hold rusted knight swords and rusted knight shields. The Blue Tektites are large with long spiked-like hairs on their bent knees, and a large red eye with a snake-like pupil. The sound of its harry feet scraping against the floor sends a chill down my spine as I imagine them touching me. Rough, scratchy, tearing through flesh like it was a dried-out leaf. 'Disgusting creatures.' Wild taps Time's arm and gestures to a structure up ahead, a pedestal of some kind. 'One of the control units? Or is that the guidance stone?'

Wind knocks an arrow and steadies his breathing before firing the arrow into the things glowing red eye, an arrow from Time soon follows causing the mechanical creature to glitch out before exploding. Legend and Worrier rush in to take down a fast approaching Lizstolfo, Four and Twilight get to work on the Blue Tektite, followed closely by Wind. Time, Hyrule and Wild take out the malicious eyes around us as we make our way deeper into the room. I lag b behind slightly, mostly due to my exhausted state, the squishing sound of my boots echoing around us. Wild quickly rushes to scoop up the remaining parts from the guardian and monster parts dropped by the enemy and stuffs them into his pack once the threats have been dealt with. "Do you know what we need to do, Wild?"

He continues his way to the terminal across from us using some type of ice rune from his device to raise a gate. "I think so. I'm kind of just going with my gut at this point." The rest of us make our way across the room as Wild inspects the pedestal before laying the slate onto it. The angry orange glow turns into a beautiful blue; Vah Ruta bellows into the air as Wild gains control of it partially, a map and controls being distilled into the slate.