It Would Be A Betrayal If We Were Not Worried

Time watches the group leave before turning his eyes to Four and Legend. "Why did you decide to stay with me?"

Four smirks as he sits down in a nearby chair, crossing his arms over his chest, "I saw you swipe that little notebook of hers. I know it's something secret because she would never let me read it."

"I thought you took her diary, and I am disappointed to see that you have, Time;" Legend sighs heavily in disappointment. "After all that has happened, you distrust her this much? To peek into her most private and intimate thoughts?"

Time looks between them before looking over to Purha, who also seems to be disappointed. "I understand how this looks, believe me, I do. But ever since that vial fiend has taken residency within my own body...I have been granted a special type of sight."

"Meaning?" Four rolls his wrist to wave his hand around in an act of impatience.

"She...I can see corruption in an individual's soul. I thought I was seeing things at first, and after a few trials while interacting with Yiga foot soldiers; it confirmed it."

"And," Purha puts her hands on her hips, "does this have to do with her diary?"

"She's nearly fully corrupted," Time whispers, eyes locked on the door she left from. "She resembles Dark Link more than herself; it's exactly what he was wanting." Silence falls over the group for a few short beats, before Time starts to speak once more, "I need to know. I need to find out if she has written anything within these pages that can shed some light on what has occurred and how long it has been going for."

Four gnaws on his thumbnail as he thinks, mumbling around it, "What happens if she becomes fully corrupted?"

Time shakes his head, eyes closing tightly, "I'm not sure...but if it is something that the beast is craving, then we must find a way to stop it at all costs."

"Then open it," Purha instructs, climbing onto the table. "But know, if she ever finds out about this...she might not ever forgive you."

"That is a sacrifice I am willing to make, so save her." Time sternly stages as he flips the cover, eyes landing on the first page.

I have no clue what time period I am in, nor do I know how I found myself here. The old Shiekah woman gifted me this journal to write my thoughts into. She said I 'seemed lost within my own body,' whatever the hell that means.

But, I know someone here...or at least his spirit. Link. Well, a version of him at least. A version that has no idea how badly I screwed up. How I left everyone to die. How I RAN. I'm a weak, pathetic cowered. I deserve to be in their place, yet here I am. Sitting, waiting for the Hero of the Sky to come swooping in. So I can follow him around and question him. Annoying him is more likely the term I should use.

Groose said I look like a puppy waiting for its owner to drop table scraps, whenever he's around.

Am I that pathetic and needy? Am I just filling some empty space? Am I doomed to repeat this? Will I remember? Will I live out my days here, die and be reborn in my original time? Will I forget all this? Or will I remember and be doomed to repeat this every life? Will I need to keep quiet so I don't destroy the whole world? Could I leave some kind of warning for Hyrule to NEVER come looking for me? To avoid this pathetic waste of space that tarnishes everything she touches.

Damian, my Kingdom, Zelda, Link, Urbosa, Ravali, Daruk, Mipha, Sidon, Robbie, Purha, and Impa...all of Hyrule; I left them to die and crumble. My clothes are still stained with the blood and entrails of that mother and her child; the smell of their corpses and blood burning is still heavy in my lungs. The metallic taste of their blood is still heavy on my tongue.

Neighboring LandsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara