New Clothes And Seductive Eyes

The next two days consisted of preparing all that we could for the adventure; and at the end of the day, we got clothing for Wild, Wind, Four, and Legend. They are also now experiencing hungry eyes on them, and although I think it is funny when it happens to the adults of the group, I do not like it when it happens to Wind. The murderous glares I have sent to any travelers daring to sniff in his direction have scared quite a few from the desert entirely. Warrior finds my mama bear side hilarious and often teases me for scaring men larger than myself. This usually leads to me trying to pants him in front of everyone, him laughing even harder, and Time yelling at us to act our age...to which I promptly hobble around speaking like an old woman. The two-day wait has been hell for Time. Yet as I happily skip my way to Rhondson, excited to see what she has created, he cannot help but give a fond smile in my direction.

Coming to a stop in front of her, bearly giving her time to settle into her spot; I clap my hands together as I bounce on the balls of my feet. "I can't wait to see what you've created!"

Her eyes shoot to the males behind me, her eyes widening at the attractive men; her cheeks reddening. "Yes well...I hope you like it." She hands me a bundle of fabric made of silk in varying shades of blue, a hinting of a bluish-green catching my attention.

"I love the colors already," I mentioned before rushing off to change.

Once inside a private area of the Inn, I unfold the fabric taking in their appearance, my face immediately turning scarlet. The top is nothing more than a bra. Strings, about two inches thick, attached to the main part of the top wraps around my neck like a choker with a sapphire placed within the center of it; smaller ones are fanning out around it. The top also has a medium-sized heart-shaped window in the center, far too much being revealed for my liking. The skirt is flowing, going down to my ankles, and the silky material is cut and sewn to resemble a waterfall, cascading down from my hips. A sapphire and diamond jeweled belt wrapped around the upper half with gold charms falling down a few inches from it, making satisfying jingling sounds when they brush one another; designated areas on it for my packs. The right and left side of the skirt has a slit in them, going up nearly to my hip, allowing easy access to my daggers.

The shoes are in a low wedge style and made of silk as well; the soles seem sturdy and of special material to counteract the hot sand. I study myself in the mirror, self-conscious of my exposed skin, especially in the midriff and chest area. Yet I notice how I instantly feel more comfortable, the air not as harsh, the heat far more bearable; more like a mildly warm day.

With a happy sigh, I place my clothing in one of my packs, then I attach the packs to the jeweled belt; then I attack my daggers tightly to my thighs. Once done I eye my arm guards, not willing to put them away for the, no doubt, comfort that I would be granted. After all, it's thick, bulky, and made of thick leather and metal; nevertheless, I attached them firmly to my four arms. Leaving the inn, I made my way back to a shocked Chain, the hot breeze ruffling the layered fabric of my skirt, revealing far too much leg for their comfort.

"No, unacceptable!" Wind shrieks the moment his eyes land on me; his voice cracking.

"It looks better on you than I imagined," Rhondson happily claps. "It is a new style of clothing I have been thinking about selling. Let me know how comfortable it is, how the movement for traveling and fighting are; and if anyone else is interested in buying a set like that."

I do a slow twirl, "I do like it...a little more...revealing than I thought it would be, but it is keeping me very cool! Thank you so much!"

I look at the Chain, grinning happily, "what do you guys think? Wind doesn't count He-she," I quickly correct; "is a little too protective." I give my hips a little wiggle, giggling happily at the pleasant wind-chime-like sound it emits. "I love it."