What Could It Mean?

"What do you mean?" Wild is confused, his eyes darting between all of us.

"You moved too much, we were flung everywhere in that thing," I groaned. My hand raises up to rub at my forehead, the memory of it slamming into Time's chest plate fresh in my mind.

Wild rolls his eyes, "well what I did wasn't exactly easy. Nor was fighting the flying Lizards."

"...flying lizards?" Sky questions.

"Did they have on armor and carry weapons?" Twilight presses.

"Yes, why?" Wild tilts his head in question as he slips his boot back on.

"Aeralfos. They're challenging, but not too strong;" Twilight studies the area around us.

"I thought they went extinct," I chime in as I strap my own shoe into place. "In fact, I only ever saw them in the ruins in the sky...well the parts that remained in the sky."

"We need to stay vigilant. With Dark Link and these creatures popping up...it could mean something worse was brought here as well." Time's tone is grave as he studies the area. We are currently still outside of the main structure, almost like an island with three pathways leading away from it. Set in the center of the little island is a pedestal, glowing orange; a sign of Ganon's presence within the sacred beast. Wild makes his way to it, placing his slate against the smooth surface, a chiming sound resonates from the guidance stone; an intricate symbol behind us glows bright blue.

Her smooth voice graces my ear, calm and demanding all at the same time; her playfulness is on full display. "Well, well, well...you sure do know how to keep a woman waiting."

I can feel the pit in my stomach forming once more; dread from knowing that she has long since been dead, self-loathing from knowing I did nothing to save her. And joy at being able to hear her voice and the promise of seeing her once more, when we defeat the blight. I find a soft murmur of her name falling from my lips, my heart pounding, "Lady...Urbosa..."

"I can't wait to see you take Naboris back from Ganon!"

Her voice sends a shiver down my spine. 'Maybe loving a woman in charge IS a family thing. Maybe I shouldn't have been so hard on Wind...Nah, he was nasty about it. Then again...aren't I?'

"One thing at a time. You'll need a map to find your way around." That path in front of us has piles of malice, a single small guardian appearing to be powered down. A facade that has, no doubt, taken many travelers' lives. "Head over to that Guidance stone over there. Sounds easy right?" Her voice vanishes with her last words.

"Wild, we shouldn't keep Lady Urbosa waiting; let's hurry and set her free."

"Way ahead of you," Wild already has an arrow drawn, firing it off at the guardian; the metallic beast rises from its slumber. As its eye starts to glow, Wild fires another, taking it out. Quickly, we follow the path to the cavernous body of the Camel shaped beast; various levels, ramps, and staircases are before us. A glowing green light down the center is abuzz with energy accompanying the sound of Wild tucking guardian parts away. The buzzing whirl of power through the beast lets us know lightning or electricity will be the main theme of this beast's puzzles.

The lack of hostiles within the area is unnerving, setting me on edge as we cautiously make our way to the stone; Wild carefully places the slate inside of the glowing orange structure. The pleasant chiming is accompanied by the stone turning blue and releasing the slate.

"Good work," Urbosa's voice graces our ears once more; "getting the map of the Divine Beast! The terminals that control Naboris are noted by a series of glowing points on your map. Take Naboris back by activating all the terminals." Her voice turns encouraging, a glee seeming to leak into her words, "you're ready for this;" before silence greets us once more.