Past, Present, And Future

"Stitch him closed!"

"He's going to bleed out, and she looks like she's on death's door!"

"I can help, let me;" Hyrule gasps out in pain before dubbing over. His eyes waver as he fights back unconsciousness. He never knew how much of a strange (y/n) puts on her body when she makes potions, elixirs, or even uses a simple spell. Four is next to Twilight frantically trying to open the medical kit (y/n) had dropped, Legend is vibrating in place as he babbles about hurrying and stitching him closed. Wind is pulling (y/n) unconscious body from atop Twilight, blood pouring thick and heavy from her nose, mouth, eyes, and ears. Time finally rips the medical kit from Four's hands and searches the contents for some medical thread and needles before quickly getting to work. Once the poor man is stitched closed Time spreads some salve from the kit onto the wound before wrapping gauze tightly around him.

Hyrule goes to move, to check on his fallen friends only to fall forward, crashing into the ground unconscious as well. "Hyrule," Sky frantically rolls him over onto his back, inspecting the brunette; his breathing is labored and shallow, a thin layer of sweat coats his face and pools around his neck and armpits. He looks sick, overheated, and pail. "Hyrule is not doing too well either, we need to get out of here!" Sky's voice is panicked as he throws Hyrule's arms over his shoulders, lifting him onto his back; his own legs buckling due to exhaustion from the fight.

Time quickly motions for Warrior to help him lift Twilight, them trying their hardest to keep him straight, and limit any movement to his body as they move. "Wild, take back the divine beast quickly. We need to get proper medical treatment for the three of them." Time directs his eyes to Wild, who is standing there stiff as a board, eyes shifting between his three fallen friends. A sharp smack to the gut from Wind brings him back to earth; the younger hero's eyes are full of tears, his body curled in on itself due to grief and the wounds he sustained during the fight.

"You need to focus. Finish this so that we can keep them alive. We need a fairy or a doctor or something." Wind rushes back to my form, helping Four lift me onto his back, his hand pushing against my back as Four positions my arms before clamping his hands around the back of my knees. Four's body is bent forward to steady and secure me to his back.

Rushed, Wild races to the terminal, slamming the slate into the opening before turning his eyes to his frantic companions. A pit forms in his stomach as his mind races to our possible deaths, shame and pity taking over as the weight of failing more who counted on him, fills his mind. Urbosa's voice soon fills the space as she descends a set of stairs towards the panicked champion. "I knew you wouldn't let us down, Link. Thanks to all of your valor and skill, my soul and Norboris are free. Which means that finally, we can finish what we started all those years ago. We Gerudo have no tolerance for unfinished business." Her eyes shift to the members of the Chain and my fallen body, "But it seems this Blight might have been a little too much for some of you. I cannot believe that she has grown so much these past 100 years. And I must thank the fur-clad man for saving her. She always has been quick to sacrifice herself for others." Her eyes look back to Wild, "all though I have had much to say to you, given the circumstances I will cut short my final words." She clears her through as her back straightens, "I've waited so long for the moment you rush Hyrule Castle...As well as the moment I incinerate Ganon into a pile of ash. Which reminds me, I wanted to give you something. Please accept this gift that has become known as Urbosa's fury." With one hand on her hip and one against her chest, Urbosa steadies herself for the gift she is about to bestow upon Wild. It will no doubt be of use to you," she clenches her fist and slams them down to her sides, gathering her power. Rising into the air she groans, shooting a hand out towards Wild, a glowing light gathering in it, the other in position to snap.